or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2022, 11:57 AM

Thanked 2,909 Times in 119 Posts
Default Topless at the lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy15 View Post
Have you ever encountered a friend or coworker who didn't know your wife went topless or nude at the beach or a resort. Was it awkward. Was you wife embarrassed?
My ex-girlfriend told me this short story about one of the more embarrassing moments of her life.

During the summer vacation she spend a few weeks with her parents, her brother and her sisters traveling in Austria and Hungary. They also spend a couple of days at Lake Balaton. When she and her younger sister wanted to go to the lakeside, her sister discovered she didn't pack her bikini. So my ex suggested she just go in her underwear, because wearing a bra and panties is virtually the same as wearing a bikini. But her sister, being the most prudish member of her family, said she didn't want to go in her underwear and asked to borrow the bikini of my ex-girlfriend instead.

And so they walked to the lakeside. My ex stripped down to her underwear. At first she felt a bit nervous and embarrassed because she was the only one wearing a bra and a thong and she felt everyone was watching her. But nobody was paying attention and so she calmed down. After a while she decided to go topless, like she almost always does, even back then when she was just eighteen.

I don't know how much time she spend at the lake. I don't know how often she went for a swim. And I don't know if every time she went for a swim she stayed topless, but she did so at least once. According to her there were other topless women at the lake, so I guess she didn't feel the need to cover up. But when she walked back from her swim - she was topless, dripping wet and only wearing a thong - she heard someone call her name. At first she ignored it, but again someone called her name. She turned around and it was some guy (a former classmate) from high school and worse: he was with his friends (I don't know how many). She was halfway between the lake and her towel, so she couldn't cover up, although she did try to hide her toplessness with her hands and her arms.

They had a short conversation and then she quickly went back to her stuff to put some clothes on. When she told me this she said she never felt so embarrassed in her life!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Boobs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2022, 02:08 PM

Thanked 1,050,513 Times in 31,507 Posts
Default Boating makes it easy for everybody to see my Wife!

Going out Boating with our friends / family or neighbors is always exciting maybe mostly for Us guys! It seems like we get out of the water and ride around for awhile maybe showing our company the Lake and houses on it too!
Then after a Hot period of cruising, my wife will start up a conversation of going in for a swim so find a good place to park it as she'll say! But a short time during that period the other wife's / GF's will say we need to go back to the Marina and use the restroom to change into their suits!
But being the attention getting my wife is, she stand up and say this place on the water is good enough and nobody will see Us for a moment exposed! Then in case we have some Shy or timid women on board, she'll say to the guys - You promise not to look while winking at them! lol
But even when we're alone in the boat, she'll strip off her clothing while other Boats are in view of Us and the next thing that I know is we have plenty of stranger company wanting to see more or CUM on board too!
I have to say that I'm always surprised that the other women on board will always follow my wife in changing on board instead of driving All the way back to the Marina cause I make sure we're further away from it for that reason!
It got to the point of having the same guest doing Boating with Us, but making sure their not wearing their suits under the clothing! lol
When the wife's get use to being exposed or maybe just on Top, we get to enjoy seeing them tits bounce around real good for the busty women and my wife not being one of them!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2022, 05:54 AM

Thanked 1,368 Times in 111 Posts
Default Very Few of My Friends Haven't Seen Her In Some State of Undress

I have reviewed some of the pics of her at biker rallies with many of our friends.

1) Having a beer with the guys
2) Getting her boobs measured with a friend in front of a crowd of guys
3) Another boob measurement in front of an audience
4) Stopping traffic on The Alley with her boobs flopped out of her mid-riff top
5) Topless on a bed with a very good friend
6) Stopping a cart with her fishnet top pulled upover her boobs
7) Wearing nothing but a belly dancing skirt at the rally (front)
8) Wearing nothing but a belly dancing skirt at the rally (back)
9) Starting the drinking a little early that day with nothing on
10) A continuation of the prior photo as she walked away

It seems like a few friends may have seen her fromtime to time.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00100 (3).JPG   DSC00236a) (3).JPG  

DSC01735 (3).jpg   IMG_2809 (4) - Copy.JPG  

DSC06210 (2).JPG   DSC05670.JPG  

DSC05455 (3).jpg   DSC05460 (2).jpg  

DSCI0237a (2).jpg   DSCI0233 (2).JPG  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2022, 09:58 AM

Talking Mistaken identy

I am a retired fulltime firefighter. When on duty I always kept some (nude or seminude) photos of my wife in my duty jacket pocket. One day, I left the jacket on the back of the office chair instead of returning it to my locker and the oncoming shift thought it belonged to their officer and gave it to him. He knew it wasn't his so he checked the pockets to see if he could determine ownership and discovered the six or so photos of my wife. He called me at home to tell me what he had found and asked what to do with the jacket. I told him I would just get it in the morning. Pretty sure he shared the photos with some of the other guys on his shift as both he and at least four others on his shift were classmates of my wife in high school.
Old 11-29-2022, 07:39 AM

Thanked 3,904 Times in 195 Posts
Talking Almost everybody has seen my wife

Dear all, I was asked by a private message to tell you about who has seen my wife topless.
For that I would say almost everybody.
Why everybody, as simple as she almost never wore a top when she has bathing suite on. If she has a bikini, she removes the top, if she has a one piece, she roll it down on her hips.
And this, since she is .... born and today she is 47.
I forgot to tell you that we are French.
When she was young, her parents had swimming pool in the backyard. So when her friends, family and neighbors came and when they went to the pool, they had the opportunity to see her topless. But at that time, her mother was topless too, and her best friend and neighbor was also topless.
So something normal and natural.
When the went to beach (in Cannes, French Riviera) they went often for two month every summer.
So imagine a crowed beach, with hundred of people that can see my wife topless. (with her mother, or friends)
When I met her, she was already 25 and as it was in winter, I didn't know that she was topless at beach. But at one time she showed me some old family album with loads of fotos and many topless !
She was with friends, family etc. It was a dream for me.
That summer, our 1st summer together, I was a little embarrassed and impatient too.
Like how will I manage that ? But once we where at the beach and removed her top it was great for me. And one good souvenir is when she met some friends there (a couple) and give them a hug. A hug topless , close and touching the friends chest.
That was good.
One year later, we went to the beach with some old friends of mine, and for sure, she was topless. It was a good feeling too.
Some years later, when we went to her friends, we where around 20 people and some asked how my wife and our friends met. They said that they met at the beach when they where teens. And my wifes friend said : Wait, I have some pictures ! and she came back with a big album with many photos. The album went around the table, to everybody's hands. And what a feeling that my wife was topless on these pictures too !
That's why I say that everybody knows and almost everybody have seen her like that
Old 12-03-2022, 04:13 PM

Thanked 3,135 Times in 254 Posts
Default Hot tub

She normally strips off at parties when people head for the hot tub, or if we're out with friends on a boat. Usually she'll be the only one naked, and all our friends have gotten used to her nudity. Nobody has complained yet.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2022, 07:59 AM

Thanked 16,372 Times in 1,146 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
She normally strips off at parties when people head for the hot tub, or if we're out with friends on a boat. Usually she'll be the only one naked, and all our friends have gotten used to her nudity. Nobody has complained yet.
She is the literal female version of me...I am always the first (and usually only) one naked, people expect it by now, etc, ha!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2022, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Why is it strangely? Now I am curious!
As I thought about the answer to this question I realized pretty much everyone I consider a friend has seen my wife topless. She isn’t an exhibitionist but definitely not a prude. She’s always been 1 way sober and a completely different person when she’s buzzed. Sober, she’s conservative and even a little shy. Buzzed, she gets very playful with friends and strangers both.

It started the first time I convinced her to go to Hedo II. We had been invited by another couple that we know but she refused because she didn’t want to be naked in front of people she knew. So, I scheduled a trip a few months later but didn’t tell her I’d invited 2 friends, both male, to go. We arrived on a Wednesday and she eased her way into being naked so by Friday she didn’t think anything about stripping down and walking to the pool. About 3:00 that afternoon my friends walked up and she nearly fainted. Fortunately, she was very buzzed by then so, after the initial shock, she gave them both big hugs. They were almost as shocked as she was over how playful and flirtatious she was.

After that, she’d show her tits to just about everyone. She didn’t get naked, but they’d all seen her tits. We had a bbq pool party at my father’s place, my mother had passed a year earlier. Just some family and friends we went to school with that lasted from afternoon until late that night. Most people had left but us and my brother and some friends we grew up with. My wife was extremely high, she’d snuck away and smoked a couple of joints with my brother, when she suddenly decided to remove her bikini top. My wife has known these guys since she was very young and hadn’t seen them in several years.

Obviously this got everyone’s attention and they started cheering and giving her shots and dancing with her by the pool. This went on for a while but then they began to encourage her to take the bottom off. My brother started dancing behind her and slowly slid the bikini down and she stepped out of it. This caused them to cheer loudly as she and my brother danced together.

Apparently the noise got my father’s attention because within a few minutes he came out to see what the excitement was about. The look on his face was priceless as he stood there with my now butt naked wife dancing beside him! The party continued with my wife naked dancing with every guy there, especially my pops, for about 2 more hours before she finally decided it was bedtime. I grabbed her bikini and we all went inside to our respective rooms. She woke up early the next morning embarrassed and wanted to sneak out. But when we dressed and gathered our things, pops was sitting in the living room drinking coffee and watching tv. He smiled and hugged us goodbye without mentioning the previous night.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to InnocentBystanders For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2022, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Why is it strangely? Now I am curious!
As I thought about the answer to this question I realized pretty much everyone I consider a friend has seen my wife topless. She isn’t an exhibitionist but definitely not a prude. She’s always been 1 way sober and a completely different person when she’s buzzed. Sober, she’s conservative and even a little shy. Buzzed, she gets very playful with friends and strangers both.

It started the first time I convinced her to go to Hedo II. We had been invited by another couple that we know but she refused because she didn’t want to be naked in front of people she knew. So, I scheduled a trip a few months later but didn’t tell her I’d invited 2 friends, both male, to go. We arrived on a Wednesday and she eased her way into being naked so by Friday she didn’t think anything about stripping down and walking to the pool. About 3:00 that afternoon my friends walked up and she nearly fainted. Fortunately, she was very buzzed by then so, after the initial shock, she gave them both big hugs. They were almost as shocked as she was over how playful and flirtatious she was.

After that, she’d show her tits to just about everyone. She didn’t get naked, but they’d all seen her tits. We had a bbq pool party at my father’s place, my mother had passed a year earlier. Just some family and friends we went to school with that lasted from afternoon until late that night. Most people had left but us and my brother and some friends we grew up with. My wife was extremely high, she’d snuck away and smoked a couple of joints with my brother, when she suddenly decided to remove her bikini top. My wife has known these guys since she was very young and hadn’t seen them in several years.

Obviously this got everyone’s attention and they started cheering and giving her shots and dancing with her by the pool. This went on for a while but then they began to encourage her to take the bottom off. My brother started dancing behind her and slowly slid the bikini down and she stepped out of it. This caused them to cheer loudly as she and my brother danced together.

Apparently the noise got my father’s attention because within a few minutes he came out to see what the excitement was about. The look on his face was priceless as he stood there with my now butt naked wife dancing beside him! The party continued with my wife naked dancing with every guy there, especially my pops, for about 2 more hours before she finally decided it was bedtime. I grabbed her bikini and we all went inside to our respective rooms. She woke up early the next morning embarrassed and wanted to sneak out. But when we dressed and gathered our things, pops was sitting in the living room drinking coffee and watching tv. He smiled and hugged us goodbye without mentioning the previous night.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to InnocentBystanders For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2022, 07:04 AM

Default Wife Passed out in appartment with Boss

We had a Christmas party in the city about ten years ago. The wife and I booked a room for the night to save catching a taxi home.

My boss at the time ended up back at our apartment for a few more drinks afterwards and ended up sleeping on the couch.

About half hour after we went to sleep my wife did not feel well and decided she needed a shower she was wasted so
i took her in and helped he get undressed and put her in.

About 10 minutes later we heard a bang and my wife had fallen asleep and fell over. Boss and I went in there and he helped me pick her back up and carry her naked to bed.

he had a good look and she slept naked that night.

About a month later he hit me up if I had any nudes of the wife and I replied no.

He contacted me last week as a colleague from the time had passed away. I told the wife I was chatting to him and she just went bright red.

Told her will catch up with him this Christmas for a night out on the town.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wireman996 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
M2

1m:23s

08-01-2019
HousePeep115

4m:17s

03-29-2008
Mature BBW Shared

1m:33s