Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2008, 10:20 PM

Thanked 3,542 Times in 203 Posts
Default it coulda been....

this would have been a great thread if someone had posted some pics
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outlawrichard For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2008, 10:26 PM

Default prefer to show off my own ex

My ex-girlfriend (who was still in university at the time) posed nude for a bunch of polaroids (this was back in the early nineties, long before digital cameras). We also made a sex video. Sharon (not her real name) was attractive with an incredible body (she started off as a gymnast but grew too tall, so she started competitive diving and almost qualified for the '92 Olympics). We dated for a few years, and as most college relationships do, we broke up and went our own ways. When asked about the polaroids and video, I convinced her that I had destroyed them. (Silly girl, what red blooded male would destroy such valuables.)
Long after our break-up, a couple of my buddies confessed that they never really liked her because she was "a stuck up b*tch". I never thought of her that way (love is blind), but in retrospect, I could see their point. I had never considered showing the photos or video to anyone. However, when I heared that these guys disliked Sharon, the thought of them seeing her in all her glory was a real turn on. On an individual basis, I slowly started to show them the visuals. I would first show some topless shots and say that that's all I had (they were obviously dissapointed that there weren't more). Then the next time I would show the shots with some some pussy. Then shots of Sharon with her legs spread open. Then shots with a shaved pussy (this was not a common occurence for that time). Then some sex shots. Then finally the video. It was a total turn-on showing her off.
I still had friendly feelings towards her and her family, so once the internet came along, I never considered posting her shots. However, I have shown them to others over the years. Once was to her ex-brother-in-law. He was married to her sister, and never got along with Sharon. She always made it clear that he wasn't good enough for their family. Another time I was playing in a club tennis tournament against a guy who used to work for Sharon (she had become a very successful advertizing executive, with several national accounts). This guy didn't get along with her and moved over to a competing company. I couldn't resist showing him the goods. Recently, I befriended a guy who works in the same industry as Sharon's husband (who apparently is a total pompass ass). I couldn't resist this one either. Both of these guys see Sharon and her husband on a regular basis at industry events and social occasions. And, the thought of them looking at her (she still looks great by the way) and visualising her spread pussy, a cock in her ass or jizzm all over her face is a total turn on.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:17 AM

Default a few photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawrichard View Post
this would have been a great thread if someone had posted some pics
Here are a few photos from our vacation with another married couple that I will call Dave and Cheryl. The first photo is in my wife's and my hotel room as we are clowning around. They are teasing her about going topless on the beach the next day. That is the top of my head in the foreground.

The second photo Dave took of my wife as she is sitting topless on the beach the next morning and looking pensive. The third Dave took a few minutes later with others walking around in the background.

The fourth is one my wife took of Dave and Cheryl later on in the afternoon. Dave then got his camera back from my wife and snapped one of Cheryl and then one of my wife sitting topless. As you can see he moved in for a closer look.
Attached Thumbnails
horns.jpg   topless1.jpg  

topless with others.jpg   husband and wife.jpg  

wife2.jpg   topless2.jpg  

Last edited by blonde_husband; 10-26-2008 at 08:20 AM.
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to blonde_husband For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2008, 08:38 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 5,709 Times in 346 Posts
Default Great posting of the wife

I recieved an a faceboo alert on Thursday. From a person a knew about 10 years ago.
It's been such a long time since I saw her, and she was just asking how I've been and what has been going on.
I looked at her picture, and noticed her face book picture had a picture of her husband and her in it.
I wondered, that he probably has no clue that I have pictures of his wife naked.
And then I started to count, how many that I have, who are now wives, and living "the dream"
If only the husband, and all their friends knew.......
Old 10-26-2008, 12:02 PM

Thanked 14,671 Times in 1,505 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blonde_husband View Post
Here are a few photos from our vacation with another married couple that I will call Dave and Cheryl. The first photo is in my wife's and my hotel room as we are clowning around. They are teasing her about going topless on the beach the next day. That is the top of my head in the foreground.

The second photo Dave took of my wife as she is sitting topless on the beach the next morning and looking pensive. The third Dave took a few minutes later with others walking around in the background.

The fourth is one my wife took of Dave and Cheryl later on in the afternoon. Dave then got his camera back from my wife and snapped one of Cheryl and then one of my wife sitting topless. As you can see he moved in for a closer look.
Great pics - thanks for adding these. Your wife is very attractive. Do you have any others of her, or any of Cheryl?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2008, 01:37 PM

Default a few more

Thanks. I do have a few more, but unfortunately only a few. I only have the ones Dave e-mailed me. I know he has a lot more because I saw them once on the internet. I am kicking myself for not downloading them.

There are more of my wife topless and some nudes of her. I only have Cheryl in her bikini, or bikini and wrap around skirt as she never went topless.

Here are a couple from later on in our vacation. Dave took one of Cheryl in her blue bikini top and print bottoms on the beach.

He then took some more panoramic photos of my wife topless, now in her white print bottoms. The first he took from a bit farther away. He moved in for a closer look at her breasts in the second one. She is still kind of shy at this point.

Nevertheless you can get a pretty good look at her nipples, areolae, and tan lines.

You can also see from these and other photos that she is the only topless woman on the beach. She took some ribbing from Dave and Cheryl for that, one reason for her shyness.
Attached Thumbnails
Cheryl beach.jpg  

Last edited by blonde_husband; 10-26-2008 at 01:52 PM.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to blonde_husband For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2008, 02:05 PM

Default a few more second try

I was trying to edit my post when I lost it.

So here are the panoramic pics Dave took of my wife topless on the beach.

Now you can get the looks at her nipples, areolae and tan lines.

Sorry for the mistake.
Attached Thumbnails
topless panorama.jpg   topless panorama 2.jpg  

Old 10-26-2008, 03:53 PM

Thanked 14,671 Times in 1,505 Posts

Thanks - she is wonderful. Looking forward to seeing the nude pics too!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2008, 06:56 PM

Thanked 16,234 Times in 523 Posts

Hi Blonde husband!

Any pics of your wife and Cheryl together?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hemo101 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2008, 09:28 PM

My friend has quite a few naked pictures of my wife (and a video). Of course his wife is naked in most of the pics too, so we both have a set. I've got to tell you that having your wife and one of her friends pose nude for you and her friend's husband is one of the most erotic experiences. I played camera man with the digital camera, so I got to pose them how I wanted and my friend ran the camcorder the whole time. It was cool watching the video later, he's an ass man like me, so we have quite a few good close ups of our wives asses and pussies.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dandd For This Useful Post:

Tags
geri, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s

02-22-2015
piring3 Clip 2

2m:18s