uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2022, 03:25 PM

Thanked 1,053,109 Times in 31,582 Posts
Default I did Double check with my wife on this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBunny View Post
Michael... How many blow jobs did your wife give that evening and did she swallow the lot?
Just to make sure that I didn't confuse it with another party, I asked my wife and she agreed with me that their were 4 guys that she did and didn't leave any RED Marks on their cocks! As for doing the finish on each of them, this was one of the rare times that a single wife got to enjoy all the guys before any of the other wife's there!
I did get to mess around with a few while we all watched the action, and it did take a longer time for each guy cause my wife stopped a few times so she and the guy could see if she was leaving any RED Marks~
Then she continued on till the guy and that would be All of them did CUM in her mouth! I'm not sure if its my wife's Trade mark or just something she enjoys doing that the guys will enjoy too, but she'll open her mouth and show the CUM while she wiggles her tongue around then she'll swallow it~
Another thing was since this was the 1st shot for each of the guys, she got their largest CUM load and enjoyed it.
I may have made a mistake in saying my wife later bought a Case of the lipstick, it came in a Box of 10 and sh passed them out to other wife's at another party!
The other wife's later went wild with the 1 tube of lipstick my wife had, they used it on their Lips and later on their pussy lips and the butt plug too lol~
For the most part my wife and the other women don't wear lipstick for any of the party's, but they may use Chap stick or some type of flavor gel on their lips!
Besides my wife doing the 4 guys at first, it was a long night party so I'm not sure how many more times she done the same guys over again? I've learned my lesson on being Greedy, having women doing oral on you over and over so you can have more sex with them is Great! But coming home with a Sore red cock that hurts does take its toll~ lol
My wife did finally get to me at home as usual and I was her finish! Its like WHY do anything with the wife at these party's when you can enjoy her later or anytime? lol

Glad you enjoyed hearing about this party adventure that I thought came to be a bit Funny!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2022, 01:37 PM

Default This turned into a funny situtation for me! pt. 2

This is just a little add on that my wife wanted me to tell for all the wife's that use Lipstick while giving out Blow jobs!

It was started back with this Post -

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=102

My wife thought of it while enjoying a Banana and not a Cock, for the most part she won't wear lipstick when she is going to a party or a neighborly get together and plans on sucking cock! lol
Attached Thumbnails
M this won't happen when your wearing the Blow Job Proof lipstick!.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2022, 02:52 PM

Default My wife's Undies seem to be Funny too~!

My wife's co-worker came over and they were suppose to go and check out a Job scene together for pricing!
But my wife was on the computer and most of the time she is NUDE, but sitting on a towel because when she gets excited and that's most of the time her pussy juices just flow out like crazy!
This time my wife was wearing some undies and told her co-worker that she had to change them before leaving!
The co-worker was just amazed at how Wet my wife gets when she is excited, so I got the camera to take a few pics of the co-worker holding them Up to show~
As a response to being amazed the co-worker showed Us her undies were as dry as can be, but I enjoyed seeing more of what she had exposed and not the undies! lol
Attached Thumbnails
M showing how WET I get all Excited!.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2022, 01:16 PM

Default This was a bit Funny and Interesting too!

After my wife & I got involved more into the sharing pleasures with our neighbors, we also got more benefits out of it too! Our neighbor Carol owns a Beauty Salon and got involved into taking care of any body hair issues that my wife & I have in those so called Private areas!
I'm sure some stuff does get done after hours in her Salon, but Carol also has a Beauty shop area built into a room in her basement too! I'm not sure were all the places that my wife visited for her care, but I was in Carol's basement all the time or at our house~
But there was this 1st time I was waiting for Carol to come over and take care of my smoothness, to my surprise when she came over she had another woman with her that I didn't know?
They came into the house and Carol introduced me to her as one of her Customers and that she was going to be her assistant today in doing the work on me! This was all new to me and I was still in a shock to just meet this woman and find out she is a Customer of Carol's at the Beauty Salon!
As we got more into talking and I was finding out more on what was going on with these changes, Carol noticed that I was a little leery on removing my clothing and being exposed in front of this stranger!
So Carol took control of the situation and told her Customer that I was always a little shy at the start and that both of them will need to get all exposed on TOP to make me more relaxed!
The next thing that I knew was both of them were topless and while Carol got her equipment ready she told the Customer that her job was to make sure that I had a nice hard erection so it would make it easier for Carol to work on me.
I thought it was funny and strange that a Customer from the Beauty would volunteer to do this job, but later I had other Customers and some Co-workers of Carol's over doing the same Job again!
You never know what to expect now, but I did get into a bit of trouble with my wife for not getting her permission to have this other woman working on me! We got that disagreement solved in a few days!
Attached Thumbnails
M the Customer keeps Me hard for Carol~.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2022, 03:59 PM

Default This was just continued from the Above too!

Having those open minded conversations with my wife about everything of a Sexual nature, I told her that growing up my older buddy's always told me the Best pussy to eat was from a natural Redhead!
They also told me, but I found out it was a teaser too - that Asian women or any from the Orient had pussy lip slanted horizontal instead of the vertical way the American women have!
Being young and new to all of this I wasn't sure if I should believe all the stuff they told me, but I looked for many years trying to take out a Redhead or a Asian woman and never found one!
My wife was always going to the neighbors Carol's Beauty Salon and there talked with all the Customers and Co-workers too about everything of a sexual nature!
With the help of a Asian co-worker, my wife took pics of her pussy and had her come over our house to show me in person her Pussy and it was no different then my wife's!
I can tell you All the women at the Beauty Salon are very friendly and I even got to sample out this Hot Asian one too! Later at another time my wife brought over a redheaded girlfriend of hers just so I could sample out and try what I was told was the BEST pussy to Eat! I didn't want to say one way or the other if it was the Best pussy, but I gave her hints that my wife couldn't see like winking or showing my tongue so she got something more for her willingness to help Us out on a quest! She was married, but I never did find out if her hubby knew about this and the only thing she got from me was my mouth and tongue inside her!
I have to say that maybe we have other wife's or GF's out there that are willing to go above and beyond for their guy just like my wife does~!
Attached Thumbnails
M beauty salon Asian pussy Co-worker of Carol~.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2022, 11:37 AM

Thanked 1,828 Times in 122 Posts

Having our garage roof redone. It’s a separate structure from the rest of the house. Yesterday morning the roofer showed up and I spoke with him and they got to work but eventually he had to go but left two helpers behind to do the work.

My wife slept through the whole setup but when she woke around 10 she called out “is the roofer still here?” I thought she meant the main guy we’ve been organizing the work with so I said “no he’s gone”. Then out from the bedroom she came in a sweatshirt with nothing from the waist down. She entered the living room which has a side window directly exposed to the garage. Realizing that she was asking because he would see her like this I said “…but his helpers are here” she gasped and looked out the window and say them and covered her pussy with one hand and her buns with the other (she’s got a nice round butt, one hand wasn’t very effective) and rams back to the room. I looked over at the guys working and they hadn’t noticed. But we got a chuckle out of it. I told her if they had seen A) they did a good job pretending they hadn’t and B) she had definitely made their day.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2022, 12:39 PM

Default I had a few Funny things with this girl~

For a time I was going out with this girl that was Married for a short time and had a baby too, but for the longest time I wasn't aware of both of those things!
I can say she was the fastest girl that I ever went out with that would be rubbing my crotch and a short time later would have my cock out and doing a exciting stroker on it as I drove around cruising with her!
I think she done all of that only after 2 times going out, then while riding she would see any Motel & their signs and ask if I was going to take her there to Fu-k her?
When I finally found out she was married before and has a baby, that was on my mind cause I never went out with a girl before that went through that deal and it was new to me too!
One time when I picked her up from her parents house she had a smaller suitcase with her and asked to put it in the trunk of my car! I asked what was in it and she told me that if I took her to any Motel she would have her Sheer and SEXY wear outfits with her and anything else she needed for SEX!
I had a close call one day when my Dad had opened up my trunk and seen the suitcase, asking what's that before he was going to open it up! I said it was my GF's and she was moving and forgot it was in my trunk, so it wasn't opened!
At a novelty store shopping with her we seen some French Ticklers in boxes on the counter top, she got interested in them so I bought a few and never used a Condom on any girl before but felt with this girl maybe I should be on the safe side!
That evening when I drove past a Motel again, she made her comment again and I went around and pulled in saying that I already got us a Room!
She got her suitcase out of the trunk and we went inside, there she went into the bathroom and changed into one of her outfits. It was a sheer / see thru BRA & Undies with a full sheer all over cover that her head went thru and ended up about a bit below her crotch!
After some play on the bed. I was starting to strip all the clothing off of her so she would be as NUDE as I was!
That's when she told me or reminded me that she was Married before and not Once did she have all of her clothing off so she would be Nude! She said her hubby would go around or move her clothing to have access to her Private places or parts! That's when she kept on talking about her Ex-hubby and what he would do with her in bed.
I was younger and stupid on dealing with a girl that was married before, but learned fast that this wasn't for me.
I got one of those French ticklers out of her suitcase and put it on, but I never wore a condom or anything like this before! This thing had a thicker rubber type head with tons of different size feelers or pointers on the entire head and going down part of the sides too!
She wet on top of me and rode it for a long time, then after I guess we both fell asleep and she moved off to the side. When I got up and realized where I was and what we done, I looked at my cock and it was normal minus No French tickler! I didn't know where it was and I didn't remove it so I started looking around.
That got her up and asking what was I looking for? When I told her, a few seconds later she poked me to look at her Pussy! There is was, still stuck inside her only with part of it hanging out and plenty of stuff oozing out still~
I have to tell you both of Us just sat there and laughed like crazy about that and I'll never for it.
I made sure she took her suitcase with her and that I couldn't keep it in my trunk, I also got to see less and less of her till I finally broke apart and moved on to other girls with less of a History~
But it did make for some Funny moments at the time when I was learning!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2022, 01:19 PM

Default Getting New windows got to be a little Funny too!

It seems like when your having the normal stuff that a home owner has done, it shouldn't be a problem or any type of issue!
But when we had a few different company's over the house to count and check out the measurement for all of the windows and door walls, as well as checking out the different features they can add on along with darker tint. But then we started to notice something~!
For some Special reason they kept on going back to our master bedroom to re-measure that window, mostly from the Inside and a few from the outside too!
My wife & I talked about it and had to chuckle about it later because after awhile in your own house you forget about stuff and it just becomes normal routine!
We had gone to the Photo Studio twice and had many pics taken, then the ones we enjoyed the most had them enlarged & framed and hung up on our bedroom walls! Later we had some of our more Private Naughty pics enlarged and done the same way as well as hanging them on the walls too!
For a short time period we would close the door for our master bedroom when we had company or guest that would go upstairs, then we would leave the door open but remove all the wall pics for other occasions!
It got to be a real pain in the you know what, so we just kept the door open and didn't worry about it!
So when these guys came over to give us that price quote, they noticed the wall pics and kept on checking my wife out in the other places in the house while I was with them!
When we finally got a company to do the job with their windows and a larger crew of guys, it was our master bedroom that they All worked in the most and with the entire crew too!
It got plenty of their attention again from the inside & outside, but never was anything said or asked about the Nude & Naughty pics we had hanging on the walls!
My wife & I thought it was one of those funny moments, but mostly that all of those guys enjoyed being here for the quote and the work too!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2022, 03:21 AM

Thanked 26,548 Times in 1,275 Posts

I was standing in line at the grocery store, in front of me was a cute MILF holding her baby, he was a little boy about a year old. I am a sucker for cute babies, so I started smiling and playing peep-eye with him, he was giggling at my antics, mom turned around, we chatted for a sec about what handful he was, BTW, mom was wearing a short summer dress. The baby, while laughing, lifted mom's dress in the back, exposing her sexy panty covered butt. Mom reached behind her and pulled it back down, she said "that's his new favorite game, embarrassing his mother, he learned that from his dad."
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2022, 03:45 PM

Thanked 5,460 Times in 219 Posts
Default An old story from the past

A buddy of mine came to visit and was sporting two black eyes.

"How did you get those"? I asked.

"I was at the grocery store and noticed this lady wearing a loose sundress. She was bent over the melons, making her selection when I noticed that her dress was caught, stuck in her butt crack. She slapped me very hard when I pulled it out and told me to leave those things alone"!

"Hard enough to give you two black eyes"? I asked.

"No. She slapped me again when I tried to put it back".
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:

Tags
funny, real life, sexy, silly, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
short mast 289

1m:00s

10-30-2016
Nude Beach Fun 2

4m:19s

05-30-2024
mast008

0m:54s