uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2021, 01:02 PM

Default No Good Turn...

My wife and I were taking a long week-end mini-vacation to Minneapolis a few years ago, and on Saturday afternoon we were in the pool at the motel where we were staying. She had on a one piece strapless suit that was fairly loose and not very form-fitting. It was a hot, beautiful summer day and the pool was pretty busy with lots of kids and adults in the water and lots of the kids' parents sitting around the deck. One little girl, probably 4 or 5 years old seemed to be getting into water over her head and was starting to panic. My wife saw her struggling and starting to cry, so she instantly went over to help her out. As she got to the girl, other adults were also seeing what was happening and were moving toward her to help too. About that time my wife got to the, her flailing arms grabbed the top of my wife's suit and pulled the front down to completely expose both her breasts. And since she was holding the girl so she wouldn't go under, my wife couldn't quickly pull her top up. So she pulled the kid to her chest in an attempt to try to cover her breasts, but the girl's father came quickly and grabbed her out of my wife's arms. He really got a close-up view of her chest, as did nearly everyone else in the pool. My wife pulled her suit back up, and the guy left without so much as a "thank you" for helping save his daughter. Everyone else pretty much scattered too. I figured that the others were a little embarrassed that they saw my wife's breasts and didn't quite know what to say. We didn't hang around the pool much longer either.
Old 07-29-2021, 07:55 AM

Thanked 16,427 Times in 1,153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by d5447 View Post
...and the guy left without so much as a "thank you" for helping save his daughter. Everyone else pretty much scattered too. I figured that the others were a little embarrassed that they saw my wife's breasts and didn't quite know what to say. We didn't hang around the pool much longer either.
Yep, as someone who lived for decades in Minneapolis, that sounds about right. He was probably passive-aggressively upset that your wife intervened at all as in "I can take care of my own kid!" (even if they were drowning). Also normal for parents to let their kids swim alone while they do nothing.

And they all scattered because they were extremely embarrassed. For sure.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2021, 06:04 PM

Last year I was talked into going with my gf and her parents to a water park for the weekend that was a couple hours away. I was pretty excited to go because I haven't been able to get out much due to work... that was until we got there. The place looked like a dump literally! Paint chipping and peeling off all the pools and buildings! They had 2 water slides, one for kids, one for adults, a few different pools for kids and adults, etc. I was not thrilled but acted happy to join them for the weekend at the this dumpy place. I was shocked though after an hour at how many smoking hot women were there! We ended up getting picnic table near the water slide for adults, right in view of where it ends into the water. The ladies left us guys so they could go get in the water and cool off. We sat there at the table shooting the mess and looking at all the hot women. About 5 min into sitting there, a very attractive busty lady came down the slide on her foam mat face first into the water. When she popped back up out of the water, her tits were hanging out fully exposed! It took her a second to realize she was exposed. She just pulled her top back up like nothing happened. We sat there off and on all day and saw several women's tops get pulled up/down from the water when they came down the slide. It made sense why my gfs dad wanted to sit there now LoL! Well worth the visit to this dumpy water park!
Old 09-20-2021, 04:42 PM

Default Last warm days

Crossed paths with a woman in her mid 20ies. She was wearing leather sandals and a short black skirt and fitting black blouse. Turned around to look at her ass. There was a neckish cut in the middle of her skirt. I think she was wearing the skirt a bit too high, as both her but cheeks were totally exposed from that cut... Turned around and followed her a bit around. Was really quite a sight. Couldn't make out the panties - must have been a string or nothing. Awesome
Old 10-23-2021, 10:00 AM

My wife always wore one-piece bodies under her clothes. Almost always black or white. She also loved to wear short skirts.
So also this afternoon. It was summer when friends and their young children visited us. One of them had just learned to walk and stumbled around the room.
We men sat across from our wives. The women kneeled on the floor and helped the little one run. Near my wife he stumbled again and threatened to fall. To catch him she wanted to sit up suddenly but got overweight backwards and fell backwards. She sat down on her ass while spreading her legs so that the snaps on her body popped open!
She held out her pussy towards us.
All of our eyes were on it and she was so embarrassed.
But still wears today.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to blueman2021 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2021, 02:56 PM

Im not familiar with this peice of clothing, is it like a baby onsie?
The Following User Says Thank You to Zoidbergg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2021, 05:04 PM

Thanked 1,637 Times in 236 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoidbergg View Post
I would guess something like this
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0187WL0R4...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ron1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2021, 10:47 AM

Thanked 16,427 Times in 1,153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoidbergg View Post
Basically, and they have become super popular lately in the US. Not sure why. They have been popular in Europe for a very long time now. My wife thinks they are the dumbest article of clothing she has ever seen and doesn't get what the point is.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2021, 07:09 PM

Thanked 10,464 Times in 523 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Basically, and they have become super popular lately in the US. Not sure why. They have been popular in Europe for a very long time now. My wife thinks they are the dumbest article of clothing she has ever seen and doesn't get what the point is.
My wife has had a few of them over the years but thinks the same as yours. But with her it is more of a comfort thing. She tells me she has a long torso so those things are always rather tight in her crotch. She has the same problem with most one piece bathing suits.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2022, 06:34 AM

Thanked 1,374 Times in 112 Posts
Default Dance Leotards in The Water Park

This occurred many years ago when my wife and I were first married. We were on a vacation, and my wife had forgotten her swimsuit. There was a new water park in the city we were visiting. We had a limited amount of time in that city, and we didn't want to take the time to find her a new swimsuit. She did have a light blue leotard that she wore as a tank top with shorts and pants. She asked me if the leotard would serve as a substitute for a swimsuit. I innocently replied that it would. What I didn't know is there were no linings anywhere in that leotard. Apparently, my wife didn't realize the effect water would have on a light colored spandex material. It didn't take long for the leotard to become quite invisible when wet. My wife was displaying a full-fledged camel toe and almost bare ass. Once she was fully in the water up to her neck and then returned to shallow water her wet and erect tits were like beacons to anyone nearby.

I must say that I was enjoying the view immensely (as were all the males in the vicinity). Apparently, she was beginning to notice the stares, and asked me if everything was covered up. I told her it definitely was. I particularly enjoyed climbing the ladder behind her for various rides. We took full advantage of that water park for two hours prior to our departure. Since we were wet and in a hurry, we didn't bother changing clothes or covering up on the trip back to the motel. However, we did stop at a hamburger stand and ate at the outdoor tables much to the delight of the males working there and also those eating there.

Fortunately, for me, the leotard had dried by the time we were back in the motel room where a full-length mirror was available. With the leotard back in its dry state, my wife never knew a thing. Oh, but it was a good day for me!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Jill s Fuzzy Hole

2m:04s

11-21-2021
Wife Robe Striptease

4m:08s

10-31-2017
PS BJ0004

1m:43s

03-15-2013
SisBraChange

0m:54s