uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2017, 10:25 PM

hoosierdaddy4
It is sometimes impossible to understand why some people talk one way and act another. I'm not one to judge and I respect their feelings/wishes.
Though he didn't want to see her, I've friends with no problems watching her in various stages of undress. And I've had no problems watching others, too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 04:06 PM

Thanked 6,852 Times in 285 Posts
Default New Friend continued

The next day I got this short text. “OMG”
I sent him a reply that I assumed he liked what I sent and for him to let me know if and when he wanted more. I also ask him what he wants to see.
Later he sent me a short text saying that he was with clients and that he had better not get any at the moment. He also said he had to delete what I sent him for fear that either his clients/business associates or his girlfriend might see them. He said he would call me later when he could talk.
He finally called and we kind of skirted the subject, he still seemed reluctant to talk about looking at the photos. He seemed to want me to bring the matter up. Finally figuring if I didn’t say anything he wouldn’t either, so I just asked if he liked what he saw.
He said he couldn’t believe that he was looking at my wife’s naked pictures and that he had actually seen her breasts and pubic hair. He said he had wondered what she would look like without clothes, but never thought he would ever actually see her naked. He reassured me that he had deleted them after he gave them a good look, but really hated having to do so. He said he didn’t want to explain why he had naked pictures of her, especially if that someone else happened to know her.
I told him I would show him how to save them in a private folder that only he could access that way he could look at them whenever he wanted. I asked if he was ready for more. He said he was, but still kind of mild ones. I told him I’d give him a couple of full frontal ones so he could better see her pussy.
Here is what I sent him next.
Again there was no blurring on his pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
41EM.jpg   AB-4.jpg  

Old 01-29-2017, 09:03 PM

Just seems they're being respectful of you, to be frank. There have been situations where women have been exposed and I either turned my head and/or notified her out of respect for their boyfriends, friends of mine. I just consider it not being a "thirsty fuckboy" (if we're going with today's language).

I wouldn't consider it a prudish thing. I've been to parties where sex is rampant. Was married, so I kept my hands to myself, but enjoyed a drink and some views - they were intentional, the women were aware they were the main attraction. Who cared?

I would find it awkward to view the significant other of a friend without her knowing. I wouldn't want my friend to see me practically drooling over his woman.

I've always been a more reserved guy. My ex wife was a prude. And she didn't approve of the parties I both attended and hosted myself. I tried to keep them on the tame side, but that's just not how my friends roll.

My buddy was 24 and dating a 19 year old. I had a full house. Women walking around in varying degrees of undress up to fully nude. Alcohol flowing, a haze in the air, music up. They decided to get a room, my house was full and they wanted some quiet. There was somewhat of an emergency and I ended up driving to the hotel and asking the clerk what room they were in. Went to the room, they just got out of the shower and were settling down. He was in some shorts and she was naked in bed and making an attempt to cover herself, nipple and ass still out. I simply said "might want to adjust the sheets a little, dear." She was drop dead gorgeous, but I'm a loyal friend - I guess that's the reason people are more relaxed around me and I get in these situations in the first place. I don't put off that creep vibe. And I don't want to, perception is reality.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExFiles For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2017, 03:50 PM

Thanked 84,755 Times in 2,953 Posts

During a recent visit back home, I casually asked the husband of my wife's girlfriend if he had any pictures. We have been sharing for the last few weeks. It is a turn on to see her naked after years of thinking she was an innocent girl.

The stories he has relayed are great. He just sent me a video of him fucking her as she tells him about different guys she has fucked and sucked.

He loves the pics of my wife's VERY wet c*nt.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:43 PM

Thanked 2,347 Times in 390 Posts

That sounds like a cool deal, barmix. I should just ask some people some time . I think everyone takes these pics in the cell phone era.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankdingo View Post
That sounds like a cool deal, barmix. I should just ask some people some time . I think everyone takes these pics in the cell phone era.
My wife was one of a group of four girls who grew up together. This friend asked his wife which of the husbands she would fuck and she said me.

My wife was on the phone with her yesterday, and it was quite a turn on knowing I have seen her fucking and sucking.

Turns out she was quite a sl*t in college, as well as in the workplace, going out with married guys and fucking them. She also brought them home to fuck while her fiance was at work. She told her now husband that he nearly walked in on them several times. The closest was when she was at the door, on her knees.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:04 PM

Default for a friend

I have a good friend who we have know for years. One day i got horny and showed him several pics of my wife from partially nude to full. He very much enjoyed it. I can only imagine the thrill of seeing someone you know. He told me later how he would have random flash images in his brain of the pics he saw.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to auf7882 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
Tell your friend about this site. We''d love to see his photos(maybe in an album) and hear his stories that she has shared.
He would never post her pics, and I had to assure him my drive was password protected.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:29 PM

Thanked 15,537 Times in 784 Posts
Default A Year Ago

A year ago i was working with a buddy I use to work with all the time but we got moved to different places in the business. I had a new tablet at the time and was sitting around messing around with it and i new he had a real crush on my wife for sometime. She knew this to and we had talked about it and we are actually friends with his wife and family and have gone out a lot together to different functions. So I got a fun idea and I made up a folder in my photo app and cropped a few photos of my wife cutting out her face and covering anything he would recognize. With those i blended in a few random down loaded nude woman photos. so out of 10 photos 5 where actually my wife.
He came into the room I was in and was just shooting the shit I said hey check this out and showed him a couple of the nudes. He was right into it as his wife is very conservative and recently found the church. He can't get online at home as she works in it and busts him overtime. So he was more then happy seeing the photos as I showed him one then the next I knew my wife photos where coming up.I felt like my heart was going to bust out of my chest I could hardly breath with excitement. Ok here what do you think of her? He took the tablet studying the photo he said wow look at her big nipples and he commented on her pussy how much he liked it. Then I showed him the others he really liked them. I was solo excited as we looked at her photos. I commented on how nice her pussy was and he agreed. After awhile I got on the phone and told my wife what I had done. As i explained I said he can't tell its you and no way to. She was laughing and rather excited by the idea to. I said I was going to meet him in the am for breakfast. She said I could show him more AND I didn't have to hide her face if I wanted to she was cool with it.
The next day we meet up and have a coffee and some breakfast and I m flipping through photos and talking about my wife he was asking how she was and i flipped the screen around to him and said here you go it was her topless nice big hard nipples. He put is coffee down and smiled WOW he says he pulls his chair and i show him more and more photos. I didn't send any to him just incase this way I keep control. So i confessed that it would be fun to let him see her nude in person and he would love to. We know he has be kind of deprived of sex or any good sex for along time and isn't happy. So we have been chatting about it and trying to get something together. I left the restaurant that am and my wife called while i was driving the excitement in her voice was obvious and we chatted the hour it took me to get home and she was so excited by it to and has dressed sexy around him any chance we get...
Old 02-15-2017, 11:40 PM

Thanked 5,770 Times in 294 Posts
Default First Time Picture Sharing

The first time I shared a private naked pic of my wife was with a long time good friend. It happened one night while he was over at the house visiting and we were both drinking. My wife had gone to visit her family a few hours away and I was home alone.

It was shortly after our first time hooking up with a single guy. My friend had always been very enticed by my wife and was always trying to sneak a peek or a feel of her since a recent divorce he had gone through. We have an in-ground pool and he would show up uninvited at times during the summer trying to catch her out sun bathing or in the pool. In the pool he would always manage to accidentally bump up against her or get a feel.

We had been drinking all afternoon and doing shots when he talked about how much he would love to see my wife naked someday. I don't know why but I got up and pulled up a hidden photo album on our computer and asked him if he liked what he saw as I brought up naked pictures of my wife in various poses. He was the first one to ever see these other than my wife and I and she had posed for many of them stating "these are for your eyes only." To say my buddy was impressed would be a huge understatement. I inadvertantly brought up the images of our first ever sharing experience with another guy and he got to see her being fucked and sucking another guys dick. He got his dick out while looking at the pictures and we both ended up jacking off looking at them.

After that he begged me to see more pictures but I didn't have any new ones to show him. He also begged to get to fuck her. A few months later he was over late one night when we were home alone and again we were drinking when he talked my wife into playing strip poker as we all sat outside around the pool. Once she was naked he really turned on the charm and ended up fucking her on our kitchen table. After that he fucked her a few more times in our house over the course of a few months and then met somebody and ended up moving to be closer to her breaking off the relationship between he and my wife.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Itallian GF Sucks

2m:10s

11-01-2018

5m:04s

05-10-2007
tommy 4

0m:46s

12-07-2014
GEDC0262

1m:48s