Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2023, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvm2019 View Post
Did you see her pussy?
Sadly I did not! If I hadn't been surrounded by my college friends, I might have risked a bit more boldness. But at the time, I felt like I could only grab a quick peek and then move on with my shower.

Believe it or not, I was able to dig up a photo of her from that trip!
Attached Thumbnails
working hard (Maya).jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jonjacobs64 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2023, 07:47 PM

Default Service trip shower part 2

My last memory of side-by-side showers on a service trip reminded me of *another* service trip I took when I was in graduate school. This time, a group of us students were down in El Salvador, staying in an area that was something like a tropical motel. We were doubled-up, and the rooms were small. I did manage to see one fellow student taking off her shirt at night as I walked by her window, but opportunities to spy were pretty rare since there were always people around.

The showers were very simple: A stall with a faucet and a bucket. That's it! They were all clumped together, and it drove me crazy to think of my fellow students standing inches away from me, struggling in the nude to bathe in buckets of water. Finally, on our last day of the trip, with my heart beating, I dared a peek.

I don't remember why (honestly, it might have been for this very purpose!), but I had brought a little mirror in my shave kit. I walked by a stall that had a female student showering in it, bent over, slid my mirror under the door, and grabbed a peek. It was one of the heavier girls - curvy and attractive. I saw her full, large tits and nipples as well as her lightly hairy pussy. I watched her for like two seconds before standing up and hoofing it out of there. I could have been seen at any moment, and getting caught would have been awful. But the danger made the glance all the more precious!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jonjacobs64 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2023, 10:07 AM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 69 Posts

My wife and I own a private campgrounds. There are two shower houses, one on each end of the camp grounds. The one that was already there had like locker room showers. One for males and one for females (now coed). They were outside with no roofs. We built the other one for families with individual units.

It is amazing how couples will take advantage of the open air showers for fun so we remodeled them the way they were and made that shower house an adults only shower house. It is amazing how many couples shower together. There has been a few times we saw more than one couple go into them at the same time.
Old 07-24-2023, 08:24 AM

Thanked 16,352 Times in 1,143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddygd View Post
My wife and I own a private campgrounds. There are two shower houses, one on each end of the camp grounds. The one that was already there had like locker room showers. One for males and one for females (now coed). They were outside with no roofs. We built the other one for families with individual units.

It is amazing how couples will take advantage of the open air showers for fun so we remodeled them the way they were and made that shower house an adults only shower house It is amazing how many couples shower together. There has been a few times we saw more than one couple go into them at the same time.
My wife and I would have showered together. We used to shower together while sharing multi-room cabins with my wife's family on trips. My wife would go take a shower, and I would follow her in. The rest of the family would be left standing frozen with their eyes wide open for a few hours, but no one ever said anything, ha!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2023, 01:12 PM

Thanked 1,809 Times in 122 Posts

A little more tame than jonjacobs’ posts but he reminded me of a situation I had. I did a volunteer house building trip in Mexico years ago. We all stayed in tents and the shower situation was open air showers and men and women were together. There was no running water. You just placed a water jug on a shelf about six feet up and undid the tap to let water run on you. The thing is we all had to wear swimsuits. Regardless at 18 years old seeing these girls soaping themselves up in their bikinis and occasionally pulling their suits away from their body to rinse (although I didn’t see anything) was enough to have me hot and bothered.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2023, 07:28 PM

Thanked 1,021 Times in 127 Posts

We have experience of mixed communal showers at European spas (which I can post about seperately) but I find it just as sexy hearing about my wife's experiences in female changing rooms.

Apparently (and sadly) it's not usually full on showing it all like in men's changing rooms, but there are varying levels of nudity. For example, at the gym, my wife says she uses a towel from the shower then puts on knickers before drying her hair, but stays topless. A lot stay fully covered but occasionally you get someone walking round without a stitch on.

As a kind of dare I persuaded her to do everything butt naked, including walking from the showers to the lockers and drying her hair. The showers, lockers and hair dryers are spaced out and it was pretty busy so she said she was really embarrassed and wanted to cover herself, even though a few weeks earlier she was naked all day in front of clothed men on a clothing optional beach.

Thinking of her walking round with her shaved pussy and big tits on show to other naked and semi-naked females really got my lesbian fantasies going.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2023, 10:09 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 157 Posts

I find it odd that nudity in locker rooms is seen as uncommon… guys have always walked to and from the showers naked.

Showers are gender specific but just a tiled room with a dozen shower heads.
I assumed it was the same in most women's locker rooms… no?

Any I have seen (empty at the time) were set up the same as mens.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2023, 10:21 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 157 Posts

In Hawaii they have public outdoor showers on most of the beaches to since off. I was waiting for my gf to use the washroom once and there was a hot young surfer ringing off in the shower.

She was none to concerned with my presence as she removed her rash guard (shirt) and then pulled aside her bikini to rinse sand out from under her tits and crotch. She soaped up and showered pretty openly in her tiny little swim suit but when it was time to rinse off, she didn’t hesitate to move aside any material that was interfering with the process. Pretty hot to watch.
Old 10-22-2023, 06:10 PM

Thanked 1,018 Times in 44 Posts
Default Rafting

This summer I went rafting with my gf. We met the organizers at the base camp and they gave instruction on the path, rules, safety, etc. They grouped us in team of 8 plus one instructor. In our team there was another couple and a grup of four guys. We have to wear a short diving suit, a life jacket and an helmet. I quickly change my swim shorts to swim brief under a towel to fit in the diving suit and my gf kept her bikini under the diving suit.
They drove us up the mountain and we onboard the rubber. The rafting was amazing and we flew down the river for more than one hour arriving at the base camp. We were all over excited. The instructor show us the showers and he left. The shower was like a metal container with a dozen of shower heads on the walls. There were other people inside. A guy was full nude and two girls were dropping their towels to wear underwear.
Our team went went in. My gf bottom stuck in the diving suit and she pantesed herself flashing her ass and pussy to everyone. It was amazing to watch her wearing only her top bottomless. Three of the four guys were naked and I followed them. My gf removed her top too. The other girl was more modest but at the end she was topless.
While we were there other people come in and out. I saw some other pretty girls completely naked and I showed my sick to everyone :-)
Old 10-23-2023, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaalsl View Post
and I showed my sick to everyone :-)
Good recovery 😂
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, shower

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video1

4m:37s

09-25-2017