Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2022, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
I like when i notice a guy unable to help himself from looking at my wife on a nude beach or resort. My wife is very coy on nude beaches. She'll even say she is too old and no one looks at her anymore when I tell her guys are checking her out. Then when we are having sex in the evening she'll start the conversation about how all the guys on the beach are looking at her huge tits and how they all want to tit fuck her. She just goes on and on describing it.
Age doesn't matter. If she is good-looking they will check her out. They check out my wife who is retired and still beautiful. She enjoys it when I tell her guys were checking her out! Her best features are her pretty face and big tits!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2022, 02:07 PM

Thanked 3,586 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy15 View Post
Age doesn't matter. If she is good-looking they will check her out. They check out my wife who is retired and still beautiful. She enjoys it when I tell her guys were checking her out! Her best features are her pretty face and big tits!
I don’t know if good looking is a requirement. Most guys will check out any partially-clad female.
Old 05-19-2022, 07:23 PM

Thanked 1,493 Times in 157 Posts
Default Ms R on vacation

Had a chance to be included in the lease while on vacation

While on vacation I had convinced my wife she didn’t need anything under her coverup for the short drive home from the beach. She may not have noticed but it was pretty see through from a distance.

As we walked along we came across a local. A fella our age with a metal detector combing the beach and walking toward us.
As the wind was blowing hard against us he could not help but admire my wife's revealing outfit. The hard poky nipples and how the wind would catch the bottom and lift it to reveal her naked, smooth and sun-kissed parts beneath. His search for treasure seemed to suddenly take on a new definition and his sweep of the beach seemed to lead him in our direction.

As we got closer we stopped and had a conversation with him as his eyes roamed over my wife's body like he was pulling in every bit of data his mind could possibly process.... With the wind lifting up the bottom fringe and the wide neck line slouched on her one shoulder he was having trouble choosing between the flash of her large breast or the glistening labia that would peek out below her dress, so his eyes were darting from top to bottom as we talked.
We pretended not to notice his excited state and searching eyes and Ms R. wasn't attempting to prevent the wind from lifting the thin material as it would provide him quick views of her nakedness.

He politely asked if we wanted him to take our picture together on the beautiful beach and we gladly accepted the offer.
So we playfully posed for a few photos and with my arms around her waste I swung her around at the waters edge also exposing her little ass and providing a good many flashes. He tried to snap away but had trouble concentrating on the task at hand. (later results revealing he was likely not even looking in the camera screen haha)

We then stood and talked for a little while longer about his and our lives and the island's history. Every time Ms R. would lift her arms to pull back her hair, her little dress would inch up far enough for him to get a good look at what was being offered.
She stood in the setting sun, face into the wind and hair held back and the sun lit her up in a beautiful glow. She was gorgeous, exposed, and I could see a little trail of wetness glistening in the sunlight as it made its way down the inside of her thigh.

The bulge in the mans pant indicated this may have been the most excitement he had seen for a while and the smile on his face showed he was appreciating it for sure. I must admit his reaction had a bulge growing in my shorts too. We walked along with him for a little distance till we got back our rented Jeep. With the wind challenging the coverup along the way, he offered to take more pictures, but we just said our goodbyes.

Seeing how excited it was getting him, myself and Ms R. I took her home and straight to the bedroom. I asked her if she was liked seeing how excited she was getting him and how hard it was making us both. She need not reply as her wetness and excited state as she climbed on top of me told the whole story and was as loud and clear as he orgasms that followed.
Old 06-16-2022, 04:19 AM

Thanked 1,790 Times in 87 Posts

When I started with my husband, some years ago, he couldn't bear that I always was topless on the beach or at the hotel swimmingpool. He was jealous having his girlfriends tits for everyone to see

He couldn't stomach having his girlfriend exposed before every man, and it was even worst with his friends or relatives

I have always been a congenital exhibitionist, and as here in Spain topless is not seen as a missbehaviour on the beach, I have always flaunt my tits as much as I it was possible Sometimes, he even pleaded me to keep my top on

As time went by, he went more used to it. He learnt that after every time topless on the beach or the swimmingpool I was really aroused, and that we used to have great sex. We used to have some dirty talk while fucking. Something like that, for instance: "Do you think that your daddy is going to masturbate with the candid snapshots of your girlfriends tits? He couldn't help looking at my nipples today..."

Now, I can proudly claim that he relishes my nudity even more than me. For instance, now it is compulsory for me being topless in every hotel swimmingpool, or when we are with the rest of his family on the beach. In fact, he doesn't allow me to have any bikini top at all. He is always daring me to go further and further, and it has become his biggest fantasy, too

My exhibitionism used to be his nightmare; now it's his dream

Last edited by rsghbb; 06-16-2022 at 04:23 AM.
Old 12-04-2022, 07:55 AM

Default Yup, I get turned on just like the rest of you.

<<<RE: Your comment: "Yes, they are just so interested to see how your day is going, honey. Perfect excuse to check out your pussy and tits as their cock is throbbing while they squat down to chat. We usually dialog it out between us now: "Boy that guy liked what he saw." or "That guy setup over there is definitely admiring your pussy.">>>

I chuckled at your comment regarding guys "trying to act natural" whilst engaging our wives in idle chat. One time at a popular nude beach, I decided to go for a walk. Wife preferred to remain at our spot. I was gone for maybe 20 minutes. Admittedly, as I began to walk away I wondered if anyone (read: single males) would see this as an opportunity to approach her since she was now alone...and quite attractive, I might add...and not just in my own head. At that particular time, she was mid-thirties, 125ish pounds, a petite 5'1" stature with decent curves, including VERY perky 35B tits with spectacular nipples that a male friend once described as "pencil eraser-like" in appearance. That was definitely a rather accurate comparison. They were usually in some stage of erection with very nice goosebumps/wrinkling of the areolas, especially at a beach with cool breezes blowing and her general mindset of excitement at being seen nude plus all the cocks in plain sight.

Anyway, as I approached (returning from my walk), I noticed a guy was standing at her feet. She was just as I had left her...on her back working on her allover tan. For whatever reason that day, she had been especially preoccupied with not having any tan lines on the insides of her legs. So to avoid that, she was on her back, laying with her legs separated, knees up to minimize any shadowing. If you can picture that pose in your mind, yes, this of course means the obvious: That by laying that way, she was shamelessly giving an outstanding pussy view to anyone who was standing exactly where this guy was standing at her feet. What a "coincidence," right? They were engaged in a deep discussion about....vacuum cleaners. Didn't see that one coming, did you? Neither did I. Later on, she told me that he was supposedly a vacuum cleaner salesman.

Anyway, their discussion about vacuum cleaner styles and efficiency continued for at least another ten minutes or more after I had returned, while he continued to enjoy an eyeful of her pussy and oiled tits the entire time. Meantime, my wife was totally oblivious to his true intents there. She thought that he was just interested in discussing vacuum cleaners. She was surprised when I told her, "No, honey, he was just using that as an excuse to enjoy how hot you look, showing your pussy like that and with your nipples rock hard like they are right now."

Unfortunately for him, his "show" came to an end when his clothed (to be honest, "frumpy looking") wife/girlfriend finally approached from a distance and got his attention. By pure glaring looks alone she "suggested" that he return to their spot some distance away. Trust me, he didn't get any special loving comfort from her that night...considering the daggers her eyes were throwing his way...and the fact that (subjective or not) my wife was substantially hotter than her. I'm sure that didn't help him at all to explain why he had been chatting for so long with my wife. "I was trying to sell her a vacuum," was probably not going to save his day. But I have no doubts that at some point that day, the next day or whenever his wife went out shopping, that he found a few minutes to self-service himself while pleasurably recalling what he saw during his long encounter with my wife.

But with regard to the general topic of this forum, I thought (and still feel) totally turned on when another guy sees my wife topless/nude. Sure...why not? I've had the occasions when it gets so exciting that I have to hide signs of my "pleasure."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Greg550 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2022, 01:13 AM

Jack has always like other guys looking at me. As time went on, I was shocked and not at all happy to learn that Jack wanted me to go to a nude beach or nudist resort. I had no intention of being nude in front of other men.

Things change, and I’ll skip how we got from there to here. Yes, Jack gets turned on when another guy sees me nude. And that’s happened many times in many different ways and circumstances at the beach, but not only at the beach.

Jack gets even more turned on when I socially interact with men while nude at the beach, resort or somewhere else.

Wherever we are, we never go as a couple. Jack says it puts a damper on things if guys think we’re a couple. There’s more sexual tension when a guy thinks I’m alone. It also would make it impossible to play some of our games. And Jack gets turned on from watching.

Yes, he’s seen it in person many, many times. Other times I’ve told him about it. Why? It’s a whole other turn on for him. He started mixing going with me and asking me to go alone, spend the day nude, talk to guys, and either call him and tell him what I’ve been doing or just wait to tell him when I get home. It always ends in great sex. I asked him why he didn’t want to go with me and he said it wasn’t that he didn’t want to go, but that he thought it incredibly hot for me to do alone.

Only once (recently) did I think I may have stepped over the line, but was very relieved to find that I hadn’t.
Old 12-08-2022, 01:24 PM

There is a very fine line for me. I love when she shows them, but I get very jealous at the thought of her fucking another dude.

I guess I want them to lust after her, but I also want her to reject them if they try anything. She loves to tease, but I also don't believe she has any desire to fuck anybody else. So it's a win-win.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Anna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2022, 11:53 AM

Thanked 1,792 Times in 89 Posts

Water jerk
The first topless of my wife was almost a shocking experience, here follows the story.
My wife is a prude, even on remote or desert beaches she uses standard bikinis, no nudity no topless no thongs. We are on a crowded beach and she is laying on her back on a sun lounge. She has untied the bikini bra strings behind her neck (no tan lines on the neck and on the shoulders). She is asleep and the bra is slowly sliding down exposing her breasts. I am waiting for her first topless but it is not arriving, her nipples are still covered.
I cannot miss the topless opportunity and I decide to take a risk while she is asleep. With a soft caress, I pull down her bra exposing her boobs. It is a great moment, it is the first topless of my wife and we are on a crowded beach. But there is an unexpected problem, as soon as I am looking at my wife topless, I get an embarrassing erection. I urgently dive into the sea and I swim until the water level is at my breast.
Now that my erection is hidden underwater, I realize that I am in a perfect situation. My wife is topless, asleep and alone, from my remote position about ten meters from her, I can check several guys staring at her tits, even stopping while walking. There are only a few topless women on the beach, there are no topless women near my wife and voyeurs can look at her without the embarrassment of my presence.
I jerk off underwater, then after about ten minutes more relaxed and with a minimal erection I come back to my wife. Pretending to be a jealous husband, I pull up her bra covering her tits. She wakes up asking “what’s going on” I answer “you almost had a nipslip, do not worry”. False: she has been topless for about ten minutes and dozens of guys enjoyed the show.
After that first episode, my wife suffered a long list of similar nipslips/oops in the next years, one of them is in the attached photo. When she is awake she immediately pulls up the bra, when she is asleep she remains topless for a while. Now I am aroused after any topless of my wife but I can control my erections.
Attached Thumbnails
scapbn.jpg  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2022, 01:12 PM

Before we build my shop, my buddies and I would work on my hot rod in the attached garage, sometimes until the 1-2am.

There would always be beer flowing, usually we’d just step outside and go, but one night it was like -5 outside so my buddy went inside to use the bathroom.

When he came out, I heard him whisper something to my buddy, but wasn’t really paying attention…

A few minutes later, my other buddy went inside to use the restroom. No big deal, I get it, it’s cold outside.

A few minutes later my other goes in to use the bathroom… I notice they’re all acting a little weird, so I pretend to go in to use the bathroom as well. When I get inside, I noticed my bedroom light still on and the door cracked open a few inches. I pass the middle bathroom and look through the crack and see my wife past out in bed. She was sleeping on her side facing the door she was hugging a pillow, so he bottom tit was covered, but the top one was fully exposed. She had a cover kind of over her ass and over her tummy, but her pussy down was uncovered in the front.

I’m pretty sure it was staged.

When I went back out to the garage, I told them I shut the door so the show was over… and they started busted up laughing, except for my buddy chris, who was bummed because hadn’t gotten his turn to peek yet.

When we got done, I went in and showered, and when I got out my wife was awake waiting for me, and she was already soaking wet. I’m pretty sure she was awake the whole time, and I’m pretty sure she was playing with herself while I was showering.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Anna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2022, 07:39 PM

Default Wife topless

I shared a topless pic of my mrs recently with a good buddy. So hot knowing he’s seen her tits!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Will.smith For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
italian handjob

1m:37s

09-07-2007
TSJ1MK 2004 12 18 Girls loo Adler LQ

3m:18s

01-03-2005
Blackgirl stipping

2m:18s

10-09-2015
banya