Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2019, 07:48 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 264 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoetic View Post
Do you use those mugs in a place where you are going to get some comments?
As soon as I work out of town I will show them off and post any comments here I get,,I work local alot with a DORK who I will not let see them,,,
I will as soon as possible,,,love to show her naked body.....ooo la la....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 05:41 AM

Thanked 1,975 Times in 151 Posts

Love the coffee cup idea! May have to use this myself!

It made me wonder actually about those online photo printing companies like Snapfish, Photobox etc. Anyone know what their policy is? If you upload nudes for printing pictures, would they print them for you? Or do they have a no nudity policy? The idea of some random guy getting the job of printing out nude pics of my wife is quite exciting! As is the idea that he might keep some copies for himself!

I like the premise of this thread. Haven’t read it all so apologies if I’m repeating an idea, but this is a method I’ve used in the past for exposing my wife “accidentally”. I’ve tried this with three separate groups of mates during a guys night out.

My fave pic I have of my wife is her naked, laying on a blanket on the grass in our back garden, kind of resting on her elbows. So I’ve set that pic as her contact pic on my phone i.e when she rings my mobile, that’s the picture that comes up on the screen.

So, when I’m sat in the pub or wherever with a group of mates, I’ve given her a call but hung up straight away so her phone rings once. The idea being that she sees a missed call and calls me back. Just after doing that, I’ve told my mates I’m going to the toilet and I’ve left my phone face up on the table when I leave.

It’s hit and miss whether she’ll ring back straight away but it’s worked twice! I’ve come back to see that she’s tried calling me back. First time, no one has said anything, though I’m sure they must have seen. Second time, I came back and they’ve all had big grins on their faces and told me that I’ve had a call from her! I’ve feigned innocence, like it was an accident that they’ve all seen Emma completely naked, but laughed along as well!

Good times!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 11:44 PM

Thanked 2,902 Times in 300 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWhoDares View Post
Love the coffee cup idea! May have to use this myself!

So I’ve set that pic as her contact pic on my phone i.e when she rings my mobile, that’s the picture that comes up on the screen.

I’ve feigned innocence, like it was an accident that they’ve all seen Emma completely naked, but laughed along as well!

Good times!
I need to buy you a drink.....
The Following User Says Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2019, 03:37 AM

Thanked 26,811 Times in 744 Posts
Default Ways to expose wife.

Well I am having an affair with a married woman since 2013 . She is a Bimbo and she will believe and do whatever I say,as a result I sometimes expose her when I feel like it.

A few years ago I had taken her on a 3 days vacation and we traveled by road. Now I have convinced her that that the lavatory on gas stations and other stops are not hygienic. So whenever she needs to pee I stop by a stone throw away from the truckers so that they get a good look at her while she is relieving herself.

Also during the same trip , we stayed in a motel where I called for room service when she was in the shower. Now I know she usually comes out of the shower naked with towel wrapped around her head. She shrieked when she saw the room service , who kept staring at her amazing body and kept apologizing on his way out.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=86073

.................................................. .................................................. ........... Come and click thanks
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sweety For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2019, 11:10 AM

Thanked 1,975 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicade View Post
I need to buy you a drink.....
Ha ha!

Any time mate. Would gladly let you see my wife’s tits and pussy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2019, 02:32 PM

Thanked 5,600 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
My fave pic I have of my wife is her naked, laying on a blanket on the grass in our back garden, kind of resting on her elbows. So I’ve set that pic as her contact pic on my phone i.e when she rings my mobile, that’s the picture that comes up on the screen.
Snap! Been doing this for a while. Current pic that fills my screen when she rings is one of her standing naked, except for an apron, in our kitchen.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2019, 04:50 PM

Thanked 10,340 Times in 722 Posts
Default Wallpaper

I actually have the photo of Pink that I use as my avatar for the wallpaper on my phone....that way anytime I pull my phone out they get an eyeful of Pink in her tiniest micro bikini. Lol....of course I do believe Pink is a bit more liberated than most ladies.
Old 04-15-2019, 09:40 PM

Thanked 5,779 Times in 492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturelles1 View Post
Just wondering - has anyone ever left pictures out for service guys, pest control guy, etc., in the house to see?
I left a tablet in my shop displaying a slide show of various nude pics of my wife. I had it hooked up to a spy camera charger on the wall. I had 4 landscapers doing work in my yard. I let them store tools in my shop each night they were here. I caught them on the spy cam several times enjoying the slide show! Each of them would sneak in and watch the 30 pics I had of her, including up close shots of her ass and pussy. One pic was a close up of my dick buried in her pussy. It was great seeing them watching the pics.
On the 4th of May I have a guy coming out to. Take down 2 trees. I will set it up again and see if I can find some reason to visit my shop! I love seeing the thrill on their faces as they recognize the wife and ogle over the pics. Fun!
Old 04-15-2019, 11:54 PM

Thanked 2,902 Times in 300 Posts

Quote:
Ha ha!

Any time mate. Would gladly let you see my wife’s tits and pussy!
This could get arranged...
Old 04-16-2019, 08:33 AM

Thanked 5,423 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturelles1 View Post
Just wondering - has anyone ever left pictures out for service guys, pest control guy, etc., in the house to see?
I have a photothat has been laminated on my bedside chest it is of Tracy topless on a hay stack the one that is there is posed so you can't quite see hr nipples. Our boiler is in the airing cupboard in the same room so every time the heating is serviced the photo printed on A4 is there to be seen. We have a plumber coming today and the photo is just sitting there.

See photo below,
Attached Thumbnails
1637-8672.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0109

2m:39s

01-10-2014
VID 20140529 WA0001

1m:18s

08-24-2019
22 mp4

1m:32s