Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2021, 03:48 PM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default Shopping at the mall

I was out shopping at the mall earlier in the month. I have a favorite tanktop. Its white , brushed cotton , so very soft to wear. I am not a 44DD, but a well defined 32b. hahaha I forewent the bra because of its feel and matched it with some black yoga pants and white tennies.

I went into a jewelry store, and I bent over to to see what was in the case. A salesman came over to help me .. probably early to mid 30s. He asked if he could help me and I gave the usual, I'm just looking response. I did roll my eyes up to see him, only to find he was looking right down my gaped tank. I know he saw from my neck all the way to my belly button. I didn't freak out or spring back up but continued to give him a rather long look. When I casually straightened back up, it was weird to make conversation with him knowing he had just seen me , essentially topless. lol We spoke for a few mins and then I thanked him before getting ready to leave.

I know he saw me, because as I thanked him, he said No , thank you hahaha
Old 02-20-2021, 10:00 AM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 63 Posts

A few years ago my husband and I were down in Branson eating at this buffet style restaurant. There was an old man there that was bussing the tables and vacuuming the floors.

Anyways, I noticed he was taking his sweet time cleaning off one of the tables near us... and the whole time he was trying to sneak peeks at me.

As we were finishing up dinner, the place was starting to die down quiet a bit, and when the couple in the booth behind us left, were where the only ones in our little section. My husband asked if I wanted to have a little fun? Of course I did!

I adjusted my dress until my husband confirmed that just the right amount was showing... and then he got up and went to the bath room while I waited for the busboy.

Like before, the busboys eyes went straight to my cleavage, only this time he was getting a little more to look at. I casually finished up my dinner, while he snuck in his peeks while he slowly cleaned off the table.. As he finished up wiping everything down, he asked me if I needed anything. I told him he could take our plates if he didn't mind... He seemed delighted to do so...

After he took our plates, he made a bit of small talk about the weather... At about that time, my husband was walking back to our table, so the busboy told me to have a good day, and quickly left.

It was just a bit of areola, and not a full on titty flash, but it was still incredibly thrilling...
Attached Thumbnails
134.jpg   135.jpg  

Old 02-22-2021, 02:35 AM

Thanked 1,853 Times in 93 Posts
Default With my dog

Twice a day I get my dog for a walk, here in Spain. We always go to the same park, with the same people and the same dogs. We struck up several friendships.

I am a congenital exhibitionist and I cannot help showing my tits and intimacy as much as I can, as soon as I have some plausible deniability.

In summer and springtime, I always wear loose tshirts and dresses, with no bra. I play with my dog with a ball or a frisbee. Every time she cames over to bring it back to me, I bend over and show my nipples on full display. For that purpose, I love oversized bras with low cut tshirts, too.

Usually I cover myself with my arm when I bend over, as the prudish girl that I am suposed to be. However, several times, I just forget to do it.

The man or boy who is with me can relish the view of nipples several times per minute. Most of them are unkown people or acquaintances, but others are good friends of me.

They can't really know neither if I am aware of not, nor if it is sexual or not for me, or if I am just natural and openminded about nudity or downblouses.

The truth is:
- yes, I am completely aware
- yes, it's as arousing for me as it is for them; even more.

However, plausible deniability is by my side...
Old 03-20-2021, 09:48 AM

Default Driving Range

This happened 4 years ago and is etched into my memory.

My girlfriend, invited her friend to the driving range. It was her friends first time, so I'm not sure if she was oblivious that a lot of bending over to place the golf ball would be involved, but she had a VERY loose top on.

So I begin to teach her how to swing the club and whatever, so when she begins to try to put the ball onto the tee, it would be literally 3-6 seconds of her bending over exposing her bra/breasts. Since its hard to balance the ball on the tee, she sometimes tried multiple times. She is asian, so ofcourse her bra didn't fit her small breast, I was able to see INTO the bra. The weird part, her nipples likely were facing outwards so I was never able to see a nipple.

This was a good 40-50 minutes of her constantly bending over, putting golf balls on tee, flashing her boobs at me. It was a miracle her nipples never appeared despite her terrible fitting bra.

I always wondered, 2 things.

1. Did she know there would be alot of bending over? This was one of the worst tops you could wear.

2. Or was she completely oblivious her bra/boobs were exposed multiple times for close to an hour.

Either way, my GF never invited her again to the range, probably because she also saw she was constantly flashing the world. Also she was classy beautiful Chinese woman, not just some regular girl flashing their tits.
Old 03-28-2021, 01:44 AM

Thanked 3,454 Times in 338 Posts

I the first one in a long time today. A bunch of firefighters had to recert their CPR this month so we had an instructor come out to do a recert class. The instructor was a female in her late 20's or early 30's and super thin. She had what I would guess were on the small side of B cups. Now these recerts are stupid being that we have this stuff down and do it enough in real life that we do not need to be told how to do it. The cool instructors will just make us demonstrate on the dummy and take the written test then sign us off. This b*tch was not one of them. She made us sit through the whole four hour presentation before taking the hands on and written test. She was stuck up and talked to us like we were probies with no experience.

Now this would have been a total drag except the fact that she had a kind of flowy blouse that fell away when she leaned forward and a too big for her padded bra. She kept getting on her knees and bending over to demonstrate technique on the dummies. She was so by the book that she would stop the videos when they said to practice something, demo it to us, and giving a show each time. We got quite the show though. For professional reasons I would not let any of the guys take pictures though one was going to try with his phone. As acting shift commander (we have a quarantine situation and I got a temporary promotion) it would have been my ass if any pictures got out.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2021, 08:17 AM

Thanked 1,144 Times in 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
I the first one in a long time today.
Were her nipples visible? How they looks?

Last edited by Turtle; 03-29-2021 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sloxeiro For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2021, 02:04 AM

Thanked 3,454 Times in 338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloxeiro View Post
Were her nipples visible? How they looks?
It depended on angle and what she was doing and such. One or both were visible multiple times. They were smallish and relatively dark with smallish dark areolas. There were times when they were technically probably visible but you could not get a good fix on them because she was moving when she was demonstrating compressions on the dummy . There was good jiggle and bounce going on then.

PS. I am kind of sorry for my poor attitude about recerts. It is just we use these skills regularly in the field and the it is kind of pointless. The dummies do not really feel like the real thing and are useless for anything other than beginning classes and many of the instructors have probably never done CPR in the field where we have more times than we can count.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2021, 03:19 AM

Smile

Doesn't make much sense does it ? 30 years in the IAFF and a nationally certified Fire Medic attending classes given by a Red Cross instructor.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to steve5061 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2021, 01:35 PM

looking for a suitable top for downblousing, so far no luck. All the tops still provide adequate coverage, No luck for the bra gap / nipple expose. Got to keep looking
Attached Thumbnails
1597476606091.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bigteletext For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2021, 03:30 AM

I just don't get why so many women use bras that leave such a huge gap between their boobs and the bra. This reminds me of a girl at the office, nice figure with small tits, great ass and nice legs. She obviously used push up bras but you could always see her nipples between her chest and her bra, if you looked from the right angle. With her bra you would think of a C cup. Seeing her nipples, I would say she was an A cup at most. Still a nice view and she looked really well regardless of that, specially due to the short dresses she wore, but that's for another story.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pantysniper For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Used 4

0m:52s

04-18-2020
Girlfriend stripping and teasing

4m:21s

08-30-2015
Jpknmail

0m:50s

05-28-2017
b strasse 10 s