41-1.jpg   415-1.jpg  

443-1.jpg   4105-1.jpg  

4112-1.jpg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gryphonslair99 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2023, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gryphonslair99 View Post
Part 5
It's not cool it share this patreon exclusive comic, Legmuscle has been one of the best ENF artist for decades, and his parteon subscription is actually very affordable and I think he clearly deserves the support of his fans
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bio571 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2023, 02:09 PM

Thanked 1,702 Times in 313 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio571 View Post
It's not cool it share this patreon exclusive comic, Legmuscle has been one of the best ENF artist for decades, and his parteon subscription is actually very affordable and I think he clearly deserves the support of his fans
I agree. I'm sure he would be okay with you posting a teaser or two, but there's no way we should be posting others' paid content for free.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2023, 04:05 PM

Thanked 4,883 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauderr View Post
I agree. I'm sure he would be okay with you posting a teaser or two, but there's no way we should be posting others' paid content for free.
That means that 99% of everything posted on this site should be removed, you know such as the BikerBloke, Ronald Cobb, creators of Space Battleship Yamato, Art Adam, DarkerEve, trashman333, OzTheFreak98, SamRockwell420, ect. ect. ect. from this thread alone.

Unless you are posting your own work, something fairly rare around here, then the quantity of material is irrelevant. Once a person presses a shutter button, puts pen, pencil, charcoal to paper, digital pen or mouse to a tablet to create something, the creation belongs to the creator. Copyright does not require any sort of watermark, nor does it require registration. It exists by creation.

So are you advocating for the site to close? Are you advocating for the site to remove 99% of all of its content? I see no one lodging this same complaint in the Naked Charity Calendar thread where 100% of many paid for calendars are posted. How about the Anim3? Manga thread, the various move & tv threads. All known produced and paid for materials that are being posted here.

If the mods wish to remove the Laser Lass posts, then so be it, but lets not play the hypocrisy game, shall we. We all know where the overwhelming majority of this stuff comes from.
Old 07-13-2023, 05:03 PM

Thanked 1,702 Times in 313 Posts

Quote:
That means that 99% of everything posted on this site should be removed, you know such as the BikerBloke, Ronald Cobb, creators of Space Battleship Yamato, Art Adam, DarkerEve, trashman333, OzTheFreak98, SamRockwell420, ect. ect. ect. from this thread alone.

Unless you are posting your own work, something fairly rare around here, then the quantity of material is irrelevant. Once a person presses a shutter button, puts pen, pencil, charcoal to paper, digital pen or mouse to a tablet to create something, the creation belongs to the creator. Copyright does not require any sort of watermark, nor does it require registration. It exists by creation.

So are you advocating for the site to close? Are you advocating for the site to remove 99% of all of its content? I see no one lodging this same complaint in the Naked Charity Calendar thread where 100% of many paid for calendars are posted. How about the Anim3? Manga thread, the various move & tv threads. All known produced and paid for materials that are being posted here.

If the mods wish to remove the Laser Lass posts, then so be it, but lets not play the hypocrisy game, shall we. We all know where the overwhelming majority of this stuff comes from.
The only difference is it's a member of the community, who posts 95% of their content for free, and the other 5% he tries to get money for. For some people it's literally their job (to be honest I have no idea how they make enough money on it all lol). It's just fucked up to post it all here.

Morally, sure, I guess everything else "we" post is in the same category, but he's apart of the general ENF group.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2023, 11:09 PM

Thanked 1,089 Times in 219 Posts

Quote:

We're definitely not talking about 99% of content. We're talking about stuff that is exclusively paid content being given out for free. And if there's any more of that out there, by all means, let's get rid of it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grandeweasel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2023, 03:58 AM

Quote:

As Marauder mentionned he post most of his work for free, this is the only paid content he has
Not only it's not cool and moraly questionnable, but I'm pretty sure that breaks some rules of this forum, like rule 6 and 7 for exemple, you can see them here https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/misc.php?do=showrules
The Following User Says Thank You to bio571 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2023, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio571 View Post
As Marauder mentionned he post most of his work for free, this is the only paid content he has
Not only it's not cool and moraly questionnable, but I'm pretty sure that breaks some rules of this forum, like rule 6 and 7 for exemple, you can see them here https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/misc.php?do=showrules
Gee I wonder if this post: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=7301 would violate rule 6 and 7 for example? Did Adachi Takumi give you permission to post their copyrighted work.

Seems that it happens to pay for item.
https://www.yesasia.com/us/queens-ga...0-en/info.html
Old 07-15-2023, 11:37 AM

Thanked 1,089 Times in 219 Posts

Quote:
Gee I wonder if this post: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=7301 would violate rule 6 and 7 for example? Did Adachi Takumi give you permission to post their copyrighted work.

Seems that it happens to pay for item.
https://www.yesasia.com/us/queens-ga...0-en/info.html
You're putting a lot of effort into being self-righteous about stealing from a small creator, when it seems like the thing to do would be to stop stealing from a small creator.

A lot of mangas aren't even licensed in the US. The fact that the book in your link hasn't even been translated makes me think that this one doesn't have a case.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grandeweasel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2023, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandeweasel View Post
You're putting a lot of effort into being self-righteous about stealing from a small creator, when it seems like the thing to do would be to stop stealing from a small creator.

A lot of mangas aren't even licensed in the US. The fact that the book in your link hasn't even been translated makes me think that this one doesn't have a case.
Sorry the book in "my link" isn't my link it is in bio571's link. You fail to understand the difference between license and copyright which partially explains your post. As for self-righteous perhaps you should look in a mirror, trying to justify certain theft and condemn other. You excuse holds no water with your big or small attitude. But then we all know what they say about excuses, and it holds quite true.

Tags
ass, cartoons, comics, enf, enf shower, hentai, invisible enf, phone, wardrobe_malfunction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
spy my young sister

4m:20s

08-03-2013
MWBonus04

0m:57s

07-16-2005
HousePeep107

4m:27s

03-29-2008
Date Gee Let Me Creampie Her

10m:26s