Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2022, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
Lots of Belgians here ... and apparently all appreciating smaller cup sizes
So it seems I'm not the only Belgian with those preferences.
@strandmeiden & @hornybf : keep up the good work and share some more experiences and maybe even an (headless) topless/nude of your gf
Ok, maybe it's time to share a little sauna-story from Belgium

I don't have a partner, and most of my visits to the sauna are by myself (and always to the same sauna complex not far from my hometown). It gives me the chance to stay how long I want, and take a bit more time to look around (without being a perv).

Some time ago, I discovered that a female friend of mine also goes to the sauna frequently. Just by talking about it, I didn't see her there (she goes to a different sauna-complex). So she proposed that next time we could go together.. Since then I sometimes have a sauna-partner

There was one time we went to a small public sauna in Belgium (I'd prefer not to disclose the name, for obvious reasons), where something rather unexpected occurred, during our visit. We where sitting alone in the jaccuzzi, and cuddling each other. Since no one seemed to be around, my 'sauna-girlfriend' and I where getting a little sexually aroused... She whispered to me: 'I want you inside me'. I found this a bit too risky: it's a small sauna and there where not a lot of other people, but there's always a chance of getting cought (most likely by the manager).

So we went to a small barrel-sauna. We made sure that no one else was going to enter, by hanging a bathrobe outside the door... Once seated, it didn't take long for me have a raging boner. Since the 'real act' still was a bit too risky, my sauna-girlfriend gave me a nice blowjob... It did not take me long to blow my load. She swallowed it nicely, without spilling a drop. Of course I gladly returned her the favour, by giving her a nice orgasm with my fingers and tongue

I have to admit this was the one and only time we did something like this (in a public sauna ). We still visit sauna's together, but keep the 'hotter' parts for home, or the hotel room
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to strandmeiden For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2022, 04:30 PM

Maybe a few more rules which are true😊

11. Please walk very slowly in and out of pools and jacuzzies it might be slippery
12. In summer, always lay with open legs towards the sun, so the whole body get the same color
13. The genitals are very sensitive and must be protected from the sun. You need to apply sun lotion at least every
quarter on them, especially inner and outer labia
14. Always have open legs, because it gives better hygiene for the genitals
15. Sex is always better after spa. Enjoy clean and good smelling (and horny) bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasan View Post
What a great husband you are!!
I hope much more husband (or BF) has generous mind as you are!
I think Sauna need to discount your entrance fee.

What if all husbands try to brainwash their wives with some facts and rules as below?

1. Visit public sauna often.
Considering high energy cost, it is more beneficial to bath together.

2. Visit together with friends and families.
It is best socializing place. Everyone becomes honest when naked.

3. Shaving public hair is natural & mandatory
It is proper etiquette for the sauna hygiene. Leaving hair there takes more attention. Waxing is even more recommended.

4. Do not hide your body.
No one in sauna has creepy intention at all. Feel comfortable being naked. Nobody will look at you.

5. Please choose bright sauna
Sauna staffs pay less effort to clean up floors and benches of dark saunas. Bright one seems cleaner space to be.

6. Close your eyes
In sauna, it is very important to close your eyes all the time and focus on your breath.

7. Lay down with your leg got widen and folded
It is good for preventing blood pressure issue and good ventilation of your body

8. Stretch your body often
It will help blood circulation and physical circulation. Pulling your leg as close to your chest should basic pose. Plz practice different yoga poses. Do not forget to close your eyes again.

9. Do not wrap your body
Till 60mins after sauna session, it is very important to release the heat of your body. Wraping your body will cause headache.

10. Plz do shower as often as possible.
Never be enough to emphasize it. Hygene is the first. Do shower right after pool, sauna, bath or toilet whatever. It is etiqette.

Plz add if I miss some important rules for female guests to make sauna more happy place.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2023, 05:39 AM

Default Her favorite sauna

Another i went with my girl, ill call her Lien, we already went a couple of times by now so she's more used to being naked in the spa, she likes the 'freedom' it gives her, and i like the looks she gets

I've found out she behaves alot bolder when she's a little horny, so whenever i can, like in the hot tub, ill tease her underwater, gently stroke her inner thigh and work up to her pussy and very slowly massage her lips. Nothing too obnxious or obvious, but enough to get her horny, plus it makes her pussy a bit swollen, showing her inner labia slightly more. If she's horny shes way less shy, I think she might even enjoy the attention a bit, but i never brought it up, i just enjoy the show.

Her favorite sauna in the complex we go to, is one with a large panoramic window, the benches running paralel with the window, so everyone faces outside. This also means its wel' lit during the day. We went there right after going to the outside pool, i got her pretty horny right before we entered.

She hung her robe outside and took her towel in hand instead of covering up, just as i hoped she would. There were quite alot of people in there already when we enteted, i think it was about 10-15 people, some of them couples around 50-60s and also one a bit more our age.

We stepped inside, and i immediately see two of the older guys turn their heads, Lien stood there, towel in hand, looking for a spot. She was just oozing sex from her pussy at this point, to me it was visibly wet.

I said the best spot was all the way to the left. The lower bench had one spot to lay down and the middle one a spot to sit down right behind that. It was next to one of the older couples, she walked towards them and took the time to neatly place het towel, giving the guy seated next to that place a good look.

I climbed to the second row and sat down for a good view. I watched as she got down, laid on her back with her knees up and heels against her ass, arms resting next to her. Next to me was a lady in her 50s sitting down, and next to her her husband i suppose, they both quickly glanced at Lien as she got down.

Next to her sat another guy, his wife sat one row higher, right behind, so his wife could not see where his eyes went. There was about 50cm between Lien's legs and his eyes, im sure he got the best view of her pussy in that position. I see his head turn ever so slightly, peeking directly between her legs, closely inspecting her pussy. I wonder if he could notice her pussy was slightly swollen. He could definitely make out the inner labia from that distance. Lien scratched her between her legs, touching her perfect pussy, the guy next to her saw it and I even felt getting a little erect seeing her in that position and seeing another man loving it too. After 5 minutes of enjoying the show, his wife prompted to leave, im sure he was sad he had to go. As he stood up i could clearly see the guy was semi hard, but he covered that up with hiw towel. We crossed eyes and i gave him a friendly smile.

After they left Lien flattened her legs since she had extra space, giving the couple sitting next to me a good view of her full frontal body, legs tits and pussy from above. Lien has a perky b cup, her areolas are pretty small, compared to her larger nipples. The wife of the couple noticed her man peeking im guessing because not much later they also left.

By now we've been here for about 10 minues and Liene was sweating like crazy, so we left to cool off in the outside pool, as she took her towel and walked outside, she dabbed her sweaty face with the towel while walking outside, her ass and tits in display for everyone she passed. This was a perfect start of the day we still had at the complex.
Old 01-02-2023, 06:36 AM

Excellent list!

I actually heard the “not wrap your body” rule from the saunamaster after the aufguss. It is very important to cool off after a heavy session.

You do have more people walking around fully naked after a sauna session.

Quote:

What if all husbands try to brainwash their wives with some facts and rules as below?

3. Shaving public hair is natural & mandatory
It is proper etiquette for the sauna hygiene. Leaving hair there takes more attention. Waxing is even more recommended.

4. Do not hide your body.
No one in sauna has creepy intention at all. Feel comfortable being naked. Nobody will look at you.

5. Please choose bright sauna
Sauna staffs pay less effort to clean up floors and benches of dark saunas. Bright one seems cleaner space to be.

6. Close your eyes
In sauna, it is very important to close your eyes all the time and focus on your breath.

7. Lay down with your leg got widen and folded
It is good for preventing blood pressure issue and good ventilation of your body

8. Stretch your body often
It will help blood circulation and physical circulation. Pulling your leg as close to your chest should basic pose. Plz practice different yoga poses. Do not forget to close your eyes again.

9. Do not wrap your body
Till 60mins after sauna session, it is very important to release the heat of your body. Wraping your body will cause headache.

10. Plz do shower as often as possible.
Never be enough to emphasize it. Hygene is the first. Do shower right after pool, sauna, bath or toilet whatever. It is etiqette.

Plz add if I miss some important rules for female guests to make sauna more happy place.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2023, 10:14 AM

Thanked 1,941 Times in 164 Posts
Default Copenhagen

I'm off to Copenhagen in a few weeks. I know some of the saunas are clothing optional and mixed but I wondered which would be best. I'm going with my wife who doesn't like to get naked much (but probably will) so I'm looking for friendly and relaxed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thelighterthief For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2023, 08:34 AM

Thanked 2,650 Times in 210 Posts

Quote:

Additionally to point 2 : Bring up the subject of sauna visits, including visiting it together, as often as possible during conversations with friends, family, at work, at hobby clubs and even to total strangers
Old 01-05-2023, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelighterthief View Post
I'm off to Copenhagen in a few weeks. I know some of the saunas are clothing optional and mixed but I wondered which would be best. I'm going with my wife who doesn't like to get naked much (but probably will) so I'm looking for friendly and relaxed.
I was there a few months ago. Unfortunately the hotel saunas I was in were nude but gender specific. I'd be interested if you found it otherwise on your visit.

Have a good trip!
The Following User Says Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2023, 03:22 AM

Default Nexus

Wife and I went to Nexus Naturist Sauna in Verona, Italy. Here's my review.

My wife had two rules for the evening. 1) No one but me touches her. 2) She can keep her bathing suit bottoms on. I grabbed a robe from our hotel knowing bathing suits weren't allowed but if she stayed in her robe maybe no one would notice and I could spend a few hours there.

We arrived around 6:40, got our membership cards, changed in the locker room and walked out into the club. The first room was a typical club/dance floor except everyone was walking around in towels. Everyone was just socializing (in Italian so we had no idea what anyone was saying). I'd guess there were 50 or so people in this room.

We kept walking until we saw a sign saying "Prive Sauna". Walked in to a packed room of naked people. Pretty much all couples or at least 80%. All body types mostly probably 40s/50s. Some older and a few in their 30s. Maybe some of the women in 20s. Pretty much every woman was shaved I think we saw two with any pubic hair out of the 100+. We first tried the hot sauna and stayed maybe 3 minutes before getting out. We then walked over to the steam room. My wife at this point realized she would have to take her robe off and bathing suit bottoms wouldn't be allowed. She asked "wait do I have to take these off?" "To go in this one" I said, assuming we'd head into another dry sauna.

As she was contemplating a woman came up to us and asked "Sexy scrub?" followed by something in Italian. We kind of looked confused. She came back and said "Sexy scrub in quattro minutos". We decided to wait to see what it was. A minute later we hear on the loud speaker "Sexy scrub!" and at least 50 naked people come walking towards us in front of the steam room. Two men came with large buckets and began dumping this yellow goop in everyone's hands. To my surprise, my wife says "where did you hang your towel?", takes off her bottoms and hangs her robe above my towel. We grab some yellow goop and go in.

The steam room was packed. I began rubbing the goop on my wife. Within a minute or so some guy starts rubbing her back. She doesn't realize it's not me but I say no and he moves along (there were plenty of women in there who wanted to be rubbed). Shortly after another man begins rubbing her back and she says it's fine so I go with it. Then the man's wife begins rubbing goop on me so I reciprocate and massaged her breasts with the goop. Only for a little bit before going back to my wife. At this point the goop starting to smell like honey and my wife comments her skin hasn't felt this good all trip as another naked woman is gooping up her back. I motion to goop her front and she says "grazi" I stand there confused until my wife says "she's saying thank you". So massage away.

After maybe 5 minutes the steam was hurting my wife's eyes so we left. There was a line of at least 30 people waiting to get in. We continued exploring the spa area and found a door that said "Tunnel of Love" (I forget the actual name but it clearly translated to tunnel of love). This was the sex club area. There was a large couples only room which had a passcode I'm guessing they write on the female membership card but we didn't check, a bunch of smaller one bed rooms. The majority of these had either glory holes or windows where people could look in. I think one room did not. There was also a large mermaid theme room with a large bed and couches. I think this would maybe be for gangbangs but we only saw couples play on it. Mostly oil massages leading to oral.

At 8 the intercom says "Augfuss! Augfuss!" so we decide to check that out. The dry sauna had at least 75 people in it. We found one of the few spots remaining. The staff would crack open salt or some type of fragrance over the coals, put on a Black Eyed Peas song, and use towels to get the scents around the sauna while people danced. Again this was almost entirely couples. There were maybe 20 or so single men but they almost entirely stayed in the sex club area taking turns at the glory holes.

We lasted two songs before getting out and went to the dance floor room where the bar is to get a drink. It was much more crowded than we had seen all night. After finishing our drinks we head back into the spa area and it's empty. "Maybe everyone moved to the play area?" I said, "They probably went home" my wife responded. We check out the sex area and it's also empty. We head back into the main room to find probably 250 people sitting at tables as if they're getting ready for dinner. Then a line forms and people get a plate of pasta. Once that line diminishes they bring out some kind of chicken dish (which we didn't eat) and everyone gets in line again. The majority of the people were wearing towels. Every male was. A few women in lingerie and a few women naked but it was quite the sight to see 250 people wearing nothing but towels eat a dinner. Towards the end of dinner there was some kind of costume contest which seemed to feature naked women wearing hats. At this point it was after 10. Maybe half of the people had gone home, a few were still in the main room where the dance floor was now active, and the rest had head back into the spa area or the Tunnel of Love section which was the most crowded and active we had seen. We stayed a little bit and as we were leaving some room in the spa area we hadn't seen before was filled with foam and completely packed. My wife said no to that one and we called a cab.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jhightower For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2023, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelighterthief View Post
Clothing optional and mixed saunas I don't know of in Copenhagen, but you can find spesial events for naturists see hxxp://www.naturistguiden.dk/wellness/. Can be intens, because everbody knows everybody there

I would recommend to go to Germany, but clothing optional and mixed saunas are rare there too.
The Following User Says Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2023, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellness View Post

I would recommend to go to Germany, but clothing optional and mixed saunas are rare there too.
Yes, I've never heard of a german sauna where clothing was optional
The Following User Says Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
tumblr ob1kdg1iDS1uifkqn

1m:18s

08-13-2016
Busty Milf strips in the garden

6m:23s

12-02-2015
1cg

0m:51s

01-17-2024