uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2022, 05:26 AM

Default Like a man

I was in spa some weeks ago. Very quiet and relaxed people, but one couple was standing out. They were there for long time, and I saw them in several auguss. The man was very fit, totally shaved and with a big cock, the woman was blond with fake boobs and tattoos, pussy looked unsaved for some weeks. Both in there late 20's. In the sauna she was sitting with her legs open like her man. Before last aufguss for the night I was sitting by the pool. The couple was alone in the pool swimming and playing, every time they passed me, they looked at me as to check if I was following them. I went to the sauna for the last aufguss. The couple arrived later and placed themself on the other side of the sauna, I had a direct view to them. Again, she was sitting with legs open like her man. After aufguss was finished almost all people left, the woman started to move her leg as wide as possible really opening everything, she looked at me and I at her, unfortunately it was too dark to see any details between her legs We were sitting like this for 5 minutes, in the end I was too hot and had to leave. I had to sit down to relax, after some time the woman walk naked though the room passing me and into the showers, nobody else was around, and she took a shower where I had some flashes of her now and then. The boyfriend came but left her alone, she used a very long time washing and soaping her body. Somehow, I felt it was an invitation to join her in the showers, but I never follows women around in the spa and I didn’t do any exception this time either. All in all, a nice evening😊
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2022, 07:55 AM

Thanked 4,080 Times in 224 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnthrowawaymail View Post
I was once on a business trip in Stuttgart (Germany) and went to a naked spa there (sauna is obviously fully nude in Germany but here also the pools were to be used without without clothing and there was a nice sundeck outside).

There were so many hot young women around, most of them fully shaved, I felt like in heaven. Especially since I was there on my own, without my wife, and in a town far away from home. So I was basically always on the watch for hot women going into a sauna and then I’d follow them maybe 5 minutes later so I could enjoy their sweating fully nude bodies. I ended up wanking multiple times that day.

Number 1: I went swimming in one of the pools. Next to me there was a young couple clearly making out. They noticed that I am watching and gave me a nice smile. So I jerked off while being in the pool. I am sure they knew.

Number 2: I followed a group of girls (maybe around 20 yrs old) into a sauna and got a good glimpse of all their boobs and pussies. They then left but walked around outside of the sauna naked before taking a shower. I could see them through a small window I was sitting next to but they could only see my head if anything at all. At some point I was alone in the sauna and then took the opportunity to jerk off while staring at their small firm boobs and nicely shaven pussies while they were fully unaware.

Number 3: there was one rather shy but big boobed girl which I tried to see fully naked for quite some time that day. I eventually managed to do so during an „Aufguss“ ceremony. Afterwards, she and her boyfriend went into a hot tub. I followed them, sat next to her (like 1 m at most away from her) and since there were some massaging jets one could not see what was going on underwater so I had some fun.

Number 4: I was relaxing on a sunbed wrapped into my bathrobe. On the other side of the area a lady with a nice landing strip layed down also in her bathrobe but I could see her nicely groomed pussy because she did not care or did not manage to hide it. So I jerked off with small movements hidden under my bathrobe.
Purely fiction
The Following User Says Thank You to bartoli For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2022, 02:50 PM

I never knew a forum for this stuff existed !

Im european and alot of coed/mixed nude saunas exist where i live (belgium). Im 31 and my gf is 27, i've always found it a turnon when other guys look at my gf, let alone naked. My gf herself is kindof oblivious to this, but i've convinced her to go to one of these all nude spas and finally she is really enjoying them.

its a big turn on to read you guys go there to check out nude girls, like my gf. I often catch dudes checking her out, but i wasnt 100% sure they actually were.

Anyway, she's pretty petite, very slim, b cup, a nice ass and a fully shaven pussy. I try to move alot from the pool to the steam room and back since she has to undress completely.

Hope i can make one of you guys' days by showing her off like that. I encourage her not to be shy and i keep telling her nobody is actually sexualizing her in there, so she has no idea.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to hornybf For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2022, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybf View Post
I never knew a forum for this stuff existed !

Im european and alot of coed/mixed nude saunas exist where i live (belgium). Im 31 and my gf is 27, i've always found it a turnon when other guys look at my gf, let alone naked. My gf herself is kindof oblivious to this, but i've convinced her to go to one of these all nude spas and finally she is really enjoying them.

its a big turn on to read you guys go there to check out nude girls, like my gf. I often catch dudes checking her out, but i wasnt 100% sure they actually were.

Anyway, she's pretty petite, very slim, b cup, a nice ass and a fully shaven pussy. I try to move alot from the pool to the steam room and back since she has to undress completely.

Hope i can make one of you guys' days by showing her off like that. I encourage her not to be shy and i keep telling her nobody is actually sexualizing her in there, so she has no idea.
Nice to read you are ok with other guys checking your girlfriend's nude body I'm also living in Belgium, and curious to know in which part of the country you are visiting sauna's (you don't have to be specific, if you don't want to). Maybe your girlfriend already made my day, without knowing it (i don't prefer larger breasts, b cup's are my favourite )
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strandmeiden For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2022, 11:32 AM

Thanked 1,976 Times in 110 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by badrus View Post
Fiction this is non fiction thanks
Please relate your experience at the Europa Centre Spa.

I visited on 2 days in June 2003 whilst attending a conference.

I know what I saw.
Old 12-28-2022, 11:46 AM

Thanked 2,622 Times in 208 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandmeiden View Post
Nice to read you are ok with other guys checking your girlfriend's nude body I'm also living in Belgium, and curious to know in which part of the country you are visiting sauna's (you don't have to be specific, if you don't want to). Maybe your girlfriend already made my day, without knowing it (i don't prefer larger breasts, b cup's are my favourite )
Lots of Belgians here ... and apparently all appreciating smaller cup sizes
So it seems I'm not the only Belgian with those preferences.
@strandmeiden & @hornybf : keep up the good work and share some more experiences and maybe even an (headless) topless/nude of your gf
Old 12-28-2022, 02:23 PM

Default Italian Saunas

Anyone have experience with the Italian saunas? Visiting Italy with my wife and many of the lifestyle/swinger clubs are actually saunas where people have sex. We're thinking about checking out a few (Nexus in Verona, Bolero in Bologna, maybe some in Milan). From other forums I've seen it's more couples than single men and some have couples only areas. Wondering if anyone else has experience. Can let y'all know how it goes if we attend.
The Following User Says Thank You to jhightower For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2022, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
Lots of Belgians here ... and apparently all appreciating smaller cup sizes
So it seems I'm not the only Belgian with those preferences.
@strandmeiden & @hornybf : keep up the good work and share some more experiences and maybe even an (headless) topless/nude of your gf
Ill share one of them;

The first time ever we did a nude spa, she had just shaven and her pussy looked really sleek, its a smaller one, her inner lips arent usually showing alot, but just enough to make it hot.

The first sauna we did, she wore her towel around her chest and went in like that, so far she hadnt actually shown her full body to anyone yet. so far. I suggested doing the outdoor bubblebath next, she agreed, we got there and there were about 6-7 people already there, mostly couples in their 40s i imagine. She hung her towel and took off her robe, finally she was completely nude. I went in first, so i could see her get in too. A few heads turned and some of them caught her getting in slowly. She had serious ENF but for the first time the guests saw her perky b cup and freshly shaven pussy as she went in. She mentioned it still felt a bit uncanny getting naked in a pool with other naked people, it was for me aswell but i assured her it would feel normal after a while.

After that we did some saunas where she tried to cover up a bit, using her towel and arms, but later that day she became more relaxed and open. I caught a few peeks and outright looks from guys during the day but she wasnt fully showing yet either.

The last one we did that day we started out alone, and she laid down completely flat on her towel on the middle row, and i sat next/behind her on the third/highest row, enjoying the heat.. and view. After 2-3 minutes, her eyes closed at this point, and the door opens, a couple comes in, in their late 40s-50s. The girl of the couple laid down on the oppositie side of the bench, right oppositie of my gf, the dude takes place the same way as me, looking down on his wife and my gf. She notices someone came in, and tensed a bit, but instead of covering she retracted her legs, placing her heels against her ass, showing her pussy in the process, since her legs are pretty slim. I dont think she realised she gave oue new guest a good view of her pink pussy. The guy gave a look but was discrete about it. But later when he sat down i caught him glaring right at her legs and onto her pussy a couple of times, probably a bit wet from sweating at this point. Hope he enjoyed that view, it was pretty well lit since it was a sauna with a big glass wall in front of the bench.

When we got out and she took her towel he also got a good look at her ass and tits albeit very short. I gave the guy a friendly smile and left. Had a great day in general and got excited each time she showed herself, especially at the end.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to hornybf For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2022, 03:59 PM

Default Let's brainwash our wives(GFs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybf View Post
She notices someone came in, and tensed a bit, but instead of covering she retracted her legs, placing her heels against her ass, showing her pussy in the process, since her legs are pretty slim. I dont think she realised she gave oue new guest a good view of her pink pussy. The guy gave a look but was discrete about it.
What a great husband you are!!
I hope much more husband (or BF) has generous mind as you are!
I think Sauna need to discount your entrance fee.

What if all husbands try to brainwash their wives with some facts and rules as below?

1. Visit public sauna often.
Considering high energy cost, it is more beneficial to bath together.

2. Visit together with friends and families.
It is best socializing place. Everyone becomes honest when naked.

3. Shaving public hair is natural & mandatory
It is proper etiquette for the sauna hygiene. Leaving hair there takes more attention. Waxing is even more recommended.

4. Do not hide your body.
No one in sauna has creepy intention at all. Feel comfortable being naked. Nobody will look at you.

5. Please choose bright sauna
Sauna staffs pay less effort to clean up floors and benches of dark saunas. Bright one seems cleaner space to be.

6. Close your eyes
In sauna, it is very important to close your eyes all the time and focus on your breath.

7. Lay down with your leg got widen and folded
It is good for preventing blood pressure issue and good ventilation of your body

8. Stretch your body often
It will help blood circulation and physical circulation. Pulling your leg as close to your chest should basic pose. Plz practice different yoga poses. Do not forget to close your eyes again.

9. Do not wrap your body
Till 60mins after sauna session, it is very important to release the heat of your body. Wraping your body will cause headache.

10. Plz do shower as often as possible.
Never be enough to emphasize it. Hygene is the first. Do shower right after pool, sauna, bath or toilet whatever. It is etiqette.

Plz add if I miss some important rules for female guests to make sauna more happy place.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dasan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2022, 04:00 PM

Default Confirmation needed?

I was passing through and had plenty of time so I found a spa nearby to spend some time. I had just arrived and was familiarizing myself with the place. I spoke to an employee who had just finished a aufguss in the sauna. Then a woman came and looked though the door, probably because she heard English. She had a towel around her, but when she saw me she opened the towel up, then closed it, then she left. It was just open long enough for me to see all the glory. A beautiful and well-groomed body. She was about 50 years old, long slender legs, large breasts with nice nipples, a smooth pussy, but no labia visible. A good start I thought. When there was an aufguss in the sauna an hour later, I was there. The sauna was large with large windows and quite light. The room was very special with many angles. I sat down on a long bench. On the other side of me there was a corner with a bench that only had room for 2 people. The lady the towel came and sat there with a man. The man was probably 10 years younger than her and shorter. She sat with her legs up on the bench, but sat in a way that you couldn't see straight into her pussy. She changed positions a bit along the way, but I never saw her pussy. She gave me brief glances now and then, I just smiled. When the aufguss was finished, she whispered something to the man. I stayed a little longer to enjoy the heat, and so did she, but her man and everyone else left the sauna. I closed my eyes and relaxed, when I open them again I saw she had changed her position. Now I looked straight into her pussy, it was deliciously open with both outer and inner labia on either side. She had her head down with her eyes closed so I could see as much as I wanted. She sat like this for few minutes, then she looked at me as to confirm that I had looked at her. I still smiled, then she went out and I didn't see her again. Maybe she needed confirmation that she is still attractive? What do you think?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Twerkus Jerkus Interruptus

2m:13s

05-30-2016
Hazel O Conner Girls Come First

3m:19s

10-04-2018
BOWA SS BJ 0083

1m:29s

09-01-2010
Stana Katic Castle S02E18 Boom