or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2021, 03:13 AM

Thanked 17,696 Times in 1,134 Posts
Thumbs up This was great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackman View Post
I think it's going to be a great summer of they continue their escapades with the curtains wide open.
This sounds like a great voyeur experience! I envy you, for real! I'm sure you'll get to see much more this summer. Awesome story... please keep sharing and sharing, thank you!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2021, 09:25 PM

Thanked 2,147 Times in 106 Posts
Default New Orleans

I have a few instances of peaking through a window. It happens more often for me I think because I travel and I often wake up in the middle of the night and lounge on hotel balconies.

A few years ago my wife and I went to a hotel (which shall remain nameless) in New Orleans during Essence Festival. This particular hotel sat about a 1/2 block from the intersection of Bourbon Street and it has a sister hotel located directly across the street. These hotels don't have large capacities but they are one of a few that offer balconies. We were lucky enough to have a pvt balcony.

I don't know if this was intentional or just happenstance, but when the french doors to the balcony are fully open, you can lay on your bed and look directly across at the balconies of the sister hotel. If their doors are open you can literally wave at each other. For the three days we stayed, we saw (an participated) in some risky peaks this trip.

The most entertaining came from a couple located on the 2rd floor of the hotel across from us. There room had a shared balcony with at least one other room. It was around 3am. My wife and I had just returned to our room from Bourbon Street, taken a shower and went on the balcony for a nightcap. The patrons were still parting and some of the guess had taken their parties to their rooms and balconies.

Directly across from us but one floor up there was a particularly large hotel room. All the lights were on. The french doors leading to the balcony and the adjacent windows were all fully open and all the shades and curtains were drawn. We could see a crescent shaped couch in the middle of what looked like one of those sunken floors. What caught our attention was the female dancing and singing. Here male companion sitting on the couch not paying her much attention.

A few minutes passed and she began to take off her shirt and bra. She had nice dark long hair and perky b-c size tits. By this time my wife was on the bed. I called her to come look. Visitors on the balconies facing the couples started to look as well. I assumed the show would be quick as she'd close the blinds. But she didn't. She kept dancing and singing. Her singing drew the attention of the patrons on their shared balcony. But they didn't make any obvious move to see. Instead they took turns taking quick peaks around the divider that separated them.

Minutes pass and soon the girl was fully nude and dancing, standing between the guy and the tv. It was only then that he begin to get frisky with her. Standard sucking her tits and kissing. She lifted one leg sort of Captain Morgan style and he fingered her for a bit before she began taking off his shirt. She virtually dropped from view and I could only assume she was sucking him off by the looks on his face. This continued for a few minutes before she rose up and pushed him back onto the couch. She straddled him and rode the fuck of the guy. She defiantly was in control.

Eventually he rolled her over the began fucking her missionary style. My wife, myself and many other on the balconies just watch. BTW, she knew what she was doing because she was loud. I could only hear she slightly but that was over street noise and from I was on the other side of the street. The sounds drew a bigger crowd from those whom shared a balcony with them. Around six to eight of them took turns peaking around the divider. I don't know long they went at it. My wife called me into the room before I could watch them finished.
Old 06-21-2021, 10:44 PM

My neighbor across the street was a very attractive woman in her early thirties and very well trained due to her routine at the gym. She is, or was then, 5'4" 108 lbs., blond and quite fit. My bedroom window faced hers and there were several occasions I spent watching hoping for something.

However, when dressing or undressing, she always drew the curtain that covered her window.

I thought I could never surprise her but eventually, I finally got to see her. It was a day when it was raining torrentially. She arrived in her car and when she operated the remote control for the garage door, it did not open.

After several attempts, she got out of her car and down the rain; she tried to manually open the gate, which, after several attempts, opened.

Her hair, her white T-shirt, and her jeans were completely soaked.

She got in just like she was in her car and put it inside the garage.

It had not been five minutes and I saw her entering her bedroom. Enraged, she slammed the door closed as she was complaining loudly and gesturing in front of her boyfriend, who was in bed watching television.

It was, then, in the middle of the discussion and without taking into account that the curtain was open when she crossed her arms at her waist and took off her t-shirt, remaining in a white bra.

I couldn't see when she took off her pants since by that time she had already entered inside the master bathroom in her room.

The next time I was lucky enough to see her was when she appeared after taking a shower and she was talking on her cell phone. It was the late evening after dark and I kept my lights out. Apparently, she was looking for something she had on her nightstand. She came out of the bathroom as she was at that time, with her wet hair and wearing just a white T-shirt and black panties.

The communication lasted a short time, during which she walked around the bed. But during that time, she did not notice to close the curtains.

I really do not think that she was careless or carefree but that there was, at those times, a reason that drew her full attention.

I could never see her in these situations again until the day she moved away.
Old 09-01-2021, 08:51 PM

Default Pulling the curtains topless

I have the offices downtown. In front of our office building there is a hotel room. The street between the two buildings is not to large (the type of street in the old part of the town) . In one morning I was at the first floor of our office building talking to the secretary of the department. Suddenly from across the street, in the hotel room, a lady in her late 40's pulled the curtains topless. It was unaware and genuine. After a few seconds she realized that is someone across the street and she pulled back the curtains. She was medium breasted, a little saggy, having white breats on a tanned body (so she was not into sunbathing topless).
It was a nice experience to go in the morning to the office and to see nice naked tits before starting the work. And her reaction when she realized that in fron of her window is a office building was priceless.
Old 03-30-2023, 05:10 PM

Thanked 1,759 Times in 56 Posts
Default Post-Workout girl

I was traveling out of town for work. After work I went to the fitness center to get my workout in and just about when I finished a stunning redhead came in to work out. She was maybe late 20s-early 30s, medium length red hair and a bangin body that looked perfect in her workout tights and tanktop. Nice sized tits, not too big not too small. She was beautiful and a little distracting, but I just finished my workout and headed back to my room for a shower and head to dinner somewhere.

This hotel was a big square shape with a large inner courtyard that had lots of trees, shrubs and pathways winding around. Not particularly well lit. Kinda older style but a nice place. All the rooms had windows facing into the inner courtyard. This did not go unnoticed by me as it was a perfect place if you were lucky enough to see anyone with their curtains open. Good think I noted that for what happened next.

After my shower I left my room and headed down the hallway to go to dinner. As I was walking the redheaded girl came out of the fitness center and walked in front of me for a little ways, then turned to her door and entered her room. I knew this could be a stellar opportunity, so I cut into the courtyard at the next available door. It was already dark out and there was nobody around in the courtyard, but my heart was pounding out of my chest. I walked along the path that headed back towards her room and sure enough, the lights in her room were on and the curtains were wide open. The view into her first floor room was plain as day and the path was about 25 feet away. But to my disappointment she wasn't there.

I knew I couldn't lurk around out there with no reason so I was about to just turn and leave when suddenly she came running out of the bathroom completely naked, not even wearing a towel! She ran to the phone between the beds and answered it (this was when people still used the phone in the room LOL), and I saw her absolutely everything.
She proceeded to stand there bare-assed talking on the phone, her perfect round little bare butt facing me. At intervals she would turn aside or spin a bit showing her spectacular tits and pointy perfect hard nipples. Everything about her was flawless, right down to her nicely trimmed red bush. Even after a workout she was a goddess.

I was absolutely stunned and just froze there for what seemed like forever but probably was less than 30 seconds. Finally she turned around as she was talking, noticed the curtains were wide open and her lights were on. If she cared she didn't show it, but she slowly and casually walked over - full frontal in view - and pulled the curtains closed. She was extremely comfortable in her nudity, as she should be. No clue if she saw me or not but I was just a guy walking along the path so....

I should've played the lottery that night, I couldn't believe my luck. The image of that gorgeous girl is forever burned into my brain.
Old 04-02-2023, 12:07 PM

Default My peeking at the neighbors experience

Let me share my story.

I few years ago we got new neighbors- newlyweds in their 20's. He was a massive hulk of a man who had been an offfensive lineman in college. While she was the cutest little thing barely 5 foot tall.

One hot summer night I went out to my backyard to have a smoke and I started hearing this yelping from next door and I looked over and noticed that the light was on and that the shade from their back bedroom wasn't it fully down. So I carefully snuck over to their yard and bent down to see thru the open portion of the window.

What a site!!!! They were both naked. The tiny wife was on her back with her legs up in the air - spread as wide apart as possible while her monster sized husband was plowing her as hard as he could. She kept making those sweet yelping noises which seemed to be a combination of pain and pleasure. Was so hot watching her tiny titties jiggling up and down.

Here is the cool finish to this story. A while later they tell us they are going to have a baby and nearly 9 months exactly from that night she gave birth to their child. I like to think that I was a witness to the moment she got pregnant.
Old 04-02-2023, 11:20 PM

Thanked 2,845 Times in 58 Posts
Default Went shopping

Went shopping at a resort town clothing store with my wife today. While standing out of the way checking emails, I looked up and there was a 3” gap in the curtain of one of the dressing booths. There was a hardbody thirty-something trying on outfits. Cute little round butt, black thong, and perky little titties. She had a pile of things to try on, and it was a really nice 10-plus minutes of studying the items on the racks in front of me. It all came to an end when my wife said that it was time to move on. Outside she laughed and called me a dirty old man. Guilty.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TwoHappyCampers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2023, 01:41 PM

Our house had slat blinds when we moved in. They’ve all been replaced except the guest bedroom. This is where my wife keeps all her clothes as we don’t have much storage so she usually dresses in there. When the blinds are closed so that they slant up toward the window you can basically see everything from the outside without the person inside seeing out at all. I purposely leave them this way. The window faces the side yard and no one would ever be over there but sometimes I creep over there and peek at her for the thrill.

We have had many friends stay with us and I’ve attempted to see them too but they typically reverse the blinds so they point down toward the window so as to not let in sunlight. However, when her one friend stayed with us a weekend last fall she never changed them. After an evening dip in the pool we went back into the house to change. I was quick and went to the garage and out the garage door to the side. I quietly approached the window and watched as she toweled off completely naked. She had already removed her bikini. I stood completely still barely even breathing. She is a slender Latino woman. B cup breasts with dark nipples. Her pussy was totally shaved and looked perfect. Her butt was a bit flat. Seeing someone naked you’ve known so long is such a thrill.

Hopefully this magic window elicits more views for me in the future.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Jill s Fuzzy Hole

2m:04s

11-21-2021
Wife Robe Striptease

4m:08s

10-31-2017
PS BJ0004

1m:43s

03-15-2013
SisBraChange

0m:54s