Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2014, 12:10 AM

Thanked 6,644 Times in 622 Posts
Default Desert Heat pt29

Monday – Wednesday, August 20-29, 1985
Monday morning I again woke early and tried to slip out of bed without waking the girls, but it’s hard to do when sleep cuddled up between them. I thought that I may have succeeded but before I made it to the bathroom I heard Ginger say that I’m not getting away that easily. Pepper sleepily added that I should hurry up in the bathroom because they were going to have me for breakfast before I hit the road.
Doing what I had to do, I returned to the bed and crawled in between my two wives. They told me that they both wanted me to fill them with my cum before leaving. Rolling on my back, I asked them whose first and it was funny as both sisters were telling the other to go first. I started laughing and then they realized how they must have sounded and told me to select. I told them I was not going to pick who was first and get one of them mad at me. I told them that there was only one way to settle it and without saying another word, Ginger fetched a deck of cards off the dresser and handed them to me and told me to shuffle them. I shuffled them and then told Ginger to cut and then Pepper. Low card always wins with us and Ginger drew the low card. She turned and apologized to Pepper for going first and Pepper started to tell her not to worry and I suggested they spend more time on me or I’ll have to leave before they get finished with their niceties with each other.
Ginger grabbed my cock and sucked it hard before sitting on it. Pepper positioned herself over my face so I had full oral access to her sweet pussy. Ginger didn’t just ride my cock, but she kept changing her angle and pressure so that I was getting a whole array of sensations, making it difficult to concentrate on Pepper’s precious pretty pussy (say that 5 times real fast).
As much as I wanted this to last, I knew I had to hit the road early, so I attacked Pepper’s clit with a vengeance, sucking hard and nibbling on it like it was my last meal. The intensity worked and she came fast and hard. Her body convulsed so much that she lost her balance, slipped off me sideways, bounced on the bed and continued to roll off onto the floor. I didn’t see what happened, but Ginger was laughing so hard that she had to stop riding me. Pepper got up from the floor long before Ginger could compose herself and stop laughing.
Reacting like sisters often do, Pepper climbed back up on the bed behind Ginger, reached around her and started rubbing Ginger’s clit as hard as she could. When she came it was hard and fast like Pepper’s. It was so strong that it felt like cock was caught in a writhing vice grip. It was like there was a hand inside Ginger’s pussy stroking me off and it felt so good that I soon came and pumped my first load of the morning into her.
Pepper was anxious to get her turn and she began cleaning m cock off with her tongue and then sucked me for a minute or so. The stiffness quickly returned to my cock and she hastily slid down upon it. She rode me like a pony express rider delivering the mail. Ginger decided to return the favor and sat behind Pepper, reached around and began working Pepper’s clit. Pepper climaxed again and then a second time before I shot my second load of the morning into her pussy.
We laid there in the afterglow for several minutes and as much as would love to have just stayed in bed with them I had to get up and get going. We showered together and then the girls fixed breakfast while I started loading my truck. By the time I had everything loaded, breakfast was on the table. I ate, kissed my loves goodbye and hit the road. As I was going out the door, Ginger told me that all three sisters had adjusted their birth control pills so that their periods all arrived while I was gone and would be over before Jerry and Rosemary’s wedding in two weeks.
As I was driving out to the field I kept thinking of what just happened this past weekend and how surprised I was when Ginger approached me about Pepper. I thought back to nearly four years earlier when I first fell in love with Ginger. Her beauty was what first attracted me, but it was the person behind those looks that I fell in love with. Pepper looks so much like her sister that it’s hard not to be attracted to her but the more I was around her the more I discovered that she was very much like Ginger, only a little more outgoing, but she is so much like the person I fell in love with in her sister that it was impossible not to love her too. I would never have done anything to Ginger to hurt our relationship, but secretly loved Pepper knowing that nothing could ever be done about it.
That is until this past weekend when Ginger asked me to accept Pepper into our marriage as a second wife. They are so much alike that I realized it really was double the pleasure double the fun, but it wasn’t just fun I was after, it was love, genuine love and I felt I was the luckiest man in the world to have two beautiful women that loved me as much as I loved them and that they loved each other as well. I must have smiled the whole drive down.
Monday was spent turning on the five test stations and start recording readings.
On Tuesday, I really started missing the girls. On my last run of the stations, it was about half an hour before it got dark. I took the readings at the last station which also happened to be the most remote station. Looking around, I was positive there wasn’t a soul around, so I stripped off all of my clothes and walked a ways from the truck and began to stroke myself. Ginger and I had made love out here several weeks earlier and I thought about her being out here in the open desert, stark naked and fucking like an animal. Picturing her in my mind, it only took about five minutes before I shot my load into the open desert and noticed that the first spurt traveled a good three feet out from where I was standing. I took a stick and drew a line in the ground to mark where I was standing and then marked where my seed had landed and decided that every night I would stroke off and see how far I could shoot while thinking of my brides back home.
I walked back to the truck, got dressed and drove back to the trailer. The pool in the small trailer park was empty that time of night so I went for a swim to cool off and relax before heading to bed. Since the trailer had been closed up for 4 days, it was hotter than an oven and I knew it would take the small AC unit a day to even begin to cool things off. I turned on the small fan, stripped naked and went to sleep thinking about my wives back home.
Wednesday and Thursday were pretty much repeats of Tuesday. I ran my scheduled runs and then stripped and stroked off after recording the last station of the day. There had been no traffic out at the last station as I could see my tracks on the road the days before. On Thursday’s stroking, I managed to shoot my first spurt about 8 inches further than I had on Tuesday and I felt quite proud of myself. Each night I went back to the trailer park, swam about half an hour and then went to bed.
On Friday, I noticed fresh tire tracks on the road by the last test station. Getting out of the truck, I could tell that there were two sets of tracks and from the tread patterns I surmised that they were two dirt bikes. As I was writing down the last test results, I thought I could hear a woman’s voice in the distance. I stood up and listened, thinking I was hearing things but then I thought I heard it again, coming from further down the dirt road.
I put my notebook in the truck and carefully made my way on foot down the road. Nearly one hundred yards down the road, I saw a pair of dirt bikes lying down just off the road. I did my best to stay behind the desert bushed as I snuck up closer. I wasn’t sure what to expect and kept my hand on my sidearm just in case. The woman’s voice grew louder as I made my way from bush to bush. Finally I caught a glimpse of movement through some of the brush and moved up behind one more bush. I saw a young couple, probably high school age chasing each other and they were both naked.
The young lad was trying to catch the girl and she was doing a good job of keeping one or more bushes between her and him. She looked to be about 5 foot 5 inches tall, had shoulder length brown hair, had a thick brown bush and breasts that were probably a b cup. Her breasts looked firm but still bounced when she ran. The boy with her was about 5 foot 10, slender and his cock was rock hard and it bounced in every direction as he chased his naked prey.
Suddenly, she began to run in my direction and before I could move to another hiding location, she darted around the bush I was hiding behind and ran into me. Her scream brought her boyfriend to her aid. She immediately tried to cover her breasts and bush with her arms and hand.
The boy demanded to know what I was doing spying on them and asked if I was come kind of crazed pervert. I told him I was a scientist and had been taking readings from a test station nearby when I heard his girlfriend’s voice and followed it to see who it was. I told him that rarely saw anyone out in this area and was surprised to hear them. When I saw them, I couldn’t help by watch since his girlfriend was so cute and sexy. I apologize and told them I would go back and leave them alone, but before I turned to go, the girl asked if I really thought she was cute and sexy. I told her that she was and that her boyfriend was a lucky guy. Saying that, she relaxed her arms, revealing her young body just a few feet away from me.
She looked at my growing erection and asked if that was because of her and when I said yes, she asked if she could see it. I thought about it and knew that the sisters would understand, but I promised not to do anything without them, so I told her that I was very happily married and didn’t think it was a good idea. She said that it wasn’t fair for me to see her and her not see me, but I said nice try. I turned and left.
I thought about stroking off back by the truck but didn’t want to take the chance of them catching me so I waited until I was back at the trailer. Like normal, I headed to the pool and again it was empty and the lights were off. The pool filter was running and as I rested along the edge of the pool, I felt one of the return jets hitting me at my crotch and it felt pretty good, I slid my swimsuit down and allowed the water stream stroke along my shaft as I kept a careful watch for anyone approaching. I was thinking of the young body I had seen just a short time earlier. It took longer than if I was using my hand, but in time, I began to shoot my load into the pool and let the current carry my seed away. That night I went to sleep thinking of the young couple.
The rest of my stay, I never saw a soul out by the last station and every evening I would strip, go to my mark and stroke off, trying to shoot my load further than before. Saturday night, I was thinking about the naked couple I had seen the day before and held my orgasm as long as possible and managed to shoot out nearly a foot further than before. I never came close to that mark the other nights I repeated the process.
The following Wednesday was the last day of the summer testing. I only had to make the two morning runs. At the noon run, I shut down each test station, packed them up into the cases and loaded them in the back of the truck. At the last station, I was torn between whether to stroke off one last time or hurry home to my girls. I knew Pepper would still be at work, so I decided to strip down one last time and walk the 100 feet down the road to my marker by the side of the road. I stroked off one last time out in the open desert, then back to the truck, got dressed and headed back to the trailer.
I had already had the trailer packed, unhooked and ready to hook up to the truck, so as soon as I got back, I grabbed a cold soda and hit the road for home for the last time. Pulling the trailer, it took longer though I wanted to get home sooner. Then I remembered that I had to take the trailer and test equipment back to the office before heading to the house. While at the office, I talked to my boss and asked for two weeks vacation before I returned to the office to work the data I had collected. He said there was no problem and that I deserved it. Then I called Pepper’s boss, whom I knew and explained to him that I wanted to take Pepper on a two week vacation with Ginger and I and asked if it would be okay and he also said no problem. I asked him to not say anything to Pepper when she showed up at work tomorrow. Then I called and managed to make plane, hotel and car rental reservations for the three of us at a resort I knew of in Mexico that had a nude beach. That took an additional three hours to drop off the trailer and make the arrangements.
I ended up getting home just as Jerry and sisters were finishing dinner. They had no idea when I was coming and this was in the days before cell phones. Everyone was surprised to see me that early as I usually got back after midnight. The girls quickly fixed me some dinner and helped me unload the truck and put everything away. During dinner I told them about the young couple and how she wanted to see my cock and I refused. Ginger said I could have and I said I know, but I didn’t because neither of my wives were there.
After dinner, I was quite tired and asked if it was okay to hit the sack early. Ginger and Pepper looked at me and smiled and said that we had better head that way now as they had plans for me. They were so horny that they didn’t even give me time to reach the bedroom before they began grabbing and stroking me. Once in bed, they kissed nearly every inch of my body and spent extra time kissing and sucking my cock.
Since Ginger went first the morning I left, Pepper got first dibs tonight and she told me to take her doggy style, so I mounted her from behind. Ginger stood next to me and I began kissing and licking her pussy. She came quickly and hard. Less than a minute later Pepper came and I have to admit that she felt so good and it had been a long 10 days and I began pumping hot seed, spurt after spurt into her. When we had finished, Ginger insisted on cleaning both of us, Pepper and me. She started with Pepper, licking and sucking up as much of my cum as possible. Then she turned her attention to me, licking and sucking my cock clean.
Her cleaning brought me back to a full erection in no time and she said she wanted it the same way and knelt of all fours. I kissed her pussy and then slid right in. Pepper took her turn standing next to me so I could lick and kiss her pussy and suck on her clit. I could taste my own juices still mixed with hers. I had one hand on Ginger’s hip and one around Pepper’s butt, pulling her to me. I was thinking that sucking on one pussy and pumping another was as good as it gets. Increasing the intensity of my sucking, Pepper was the first to cum and she was flowing like a river when she did. It was almost more than I could lick up.
When she was done, I let her go and held Ginger’s hips with both hands and pumped her hard and faster. That was all it took for her to cum, but I kept pumping for another couple of minutes. I reached around her and cupped her breasts in my hands and that was all it took to take me to the edge and filled her with my love. Pepper cleaned both of us up just as Ginger had done earlier. The three of us jumped into the shower and enjoyed soaping each other up and then drying each other up.
We climbed into bed with Ginger in front of me and Pepper cuddled up behind. As we got all nestled together, I mentioned out loud that there should be no more field work which meant no more nights apart. Both girls cuddled closer and said that sounded so good to them. I d****d my arm over Ginger and quickly drifted off to sleep.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to canada1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 12:11 AM

Default Desert Heat pt30

Thursday, August 30, 1985
I must have been more tired than usual as I never heard Pepper get up and get ready for work. Ginger got up with her and still I slept through it all. By the time I finally woke, up, Jerry and Rosemary had also gotten up, eaten and headed off to work, their last work day before their wedding on Saturday.
When I did wake, up, the house was eerily silent and I felt very alone. I stumbled out of the bedroom and noticed that everyone was gone. The only vehicle in driveway was my truck, so I wondered where Ginger was. I looked out back and saw that she was swimming laps in the pool. She liked to exercise and stay in shape and I was grateful for that. I watched as she swam naked. First one bare butt cheek would crest about the surface and then the other. All three of them had the cutest butts and I loved to watch them when they swam. I poured a cup of coffee and stood at the window and just watched my mermaid swim her laps.
I have no idea how long she had been swimming, but I watched her for a full twenty minutes. When she stopped swimming laps, I watched her do her cooling off and eventually just float in the water. Finally she climbed out of the pool and laid on one of loungers to dry off. It was already getting quite warm and it doesn’t take long to dry off. I tried to sneak out without her hearing me but she heard the sliding glass door and smiled at me as I approached. She asked if I’d been up long and I told her I had been watching her swim her laps for about twenty minutes.
Noticing that I was still semi-erect, she quipped that it really turns me on to watch her swim and I mentioned it was watching her gorgeous ass. She rolled over on the lunge and told me to come and get it. She didn’t have to tell me twice as I almost dove onto her butt, kissing and fondling her sexy cheeks. Then I crawled up her back, kissing my way to the back of her neck until I was in position to slide into her pussy. It was wet and not from the pool. I asked if she had noticed me watching her and she admitted to catching a glimpse of me at the window on several of her turns in the pool.
I took my time loving her slow and steady. Not only did I enjoy the feel of being inside her, but I also enjoyed the feel of moving against her butt. From this angle, I knew I had a good chance of my cock hitting her sweet spot and that was quickly confirmed as she started to wiggle and squirm as her she built towards her orgasm. I so loved the feeling of her pussy tightening and contracting around my cock as if she was able to reach inside to stroke me as I pumped her. I did my best to keep my slow and steady pace and by the time I finally came and filled her, Ginger had her second orgasm.
After finishing, we back inside, I grabbed a quick breakfast and we hit the shower. I soaped my body and then proceeded to scrub her body with mine. She did the same to my back and made sure that my cock was squeaky clean by soaping it up several times. I was beginning to wonder if we would make it out of the shower, but we did. While we were toweling off, I told Ginger that I had to run into town for something and asked if she wanted to tag along. She looked at me and said that I’d been 10 days and she wasn’t bound to let me go without her.
We got dressed and I could tell she was still feeling amorous because of how she dressed in one of her semi-sheer halter tops and short skirt. I asked her if she was wearing panties and told me to find out for myself. I reached under her skirt and felt something that felt heavier than panties. I lifted her skirt and saw that she was wearing one of her bikini bottoms. I donned on a printed t-shirt and pair of pair of shorts and we headed out on my errand, of which she had no idea of where we were going or what I was picking up.
In the truck, Ginger told me that Brianne had come over several times while I was gone and begged Jerry to fuck her. He did on two occasions and the three sisters instructed her in the pleasures of 69ing each other. She told me that Brianne said she couldn’t wait until I got back because she had been dreaming and fantasizing about me ever since that first day I took her. Ginger cuddled up to me and told me that I had created a young nympho. I told her that could be good and it could be bad if anyone found out. She said Brianne still promises to keep it a secret.
When I pulled into the parking lot of our travel agent, Ginger looked at me with a questioning look. That look took on a more incredulous face when our agent greeted me and told me that my honeymoon package was all set and ready to pick up. Ginger said she already had made all of the arrangements for Jerry and Rosemary’s honeymoon in Cancun. The travel agent just grinned as she handed me the package with all of our tickets and reservations. I just smiled at Ginger, thanked the agent and we left.
Once back in the truck, Ginger was twenty questions and kept trying to grab the travel packet as her curiosity was getting the best of her. I told her that it had to wait until this evening and speaking of this evening, I asked her what was for dinner. She told me that she wouldn’t tell me unless I told her about the travel packet that I was hiding. I told her that was fine and if need be, I could always go out for dinner. I knew I gave up too easily for her and that always irks her.
My next stop was at the bank where I withdrew several thousand dollars and purchased $5,000 worth of Traveler’s Checks. Now I really had her curiosity peaked and it was driving her crazy, but I also realized that the rest of the day would be a disaster if I didn’t tell her. I drove on until I pulled into a mall parking lot. Before getting out of the truck, I handed her the travel packet and let her open it.
Ginger’s eyes got big and wide and her mouth just hung open as she read the names on the airline tickets; hers, Pepper’s and mine. Then she saw the date and it was for this Sunday with a return trip two weeks on Saturday. Then she had a ‘what the hell’ kind of look on her face when she asked me where Tulum was. I told her it was in Mexico, about 80 miles south of Cancun. She asked what was at Tulum. I told her that I had reserved a small secluded bungalow south of Tulum that had its own private beach. She asked if there were others around and I told her that there were several other bungalows at the resort and that it had its own restaurant, massages, bar and other amenities. Ginger was still full of questions and asked why there and I told her that the resort is a clothing optional resort and her eyes lit up.
She asked me why and how I got the time off and what about Pepper getting time off and the questions just kept flowing like river. I told her that I took her on a nice honeymoon to Hawaii and that I felt Pepper deserved a honeymoon also and she agreed. I told her that I talked to my boss and got two weeks off and then talked to Pepper’s boss and explained that I had the two weeks and wanted to take her and Pepper on a trip and he said that would be no problem and that he promised not to say anything to her today at work. Since Jerry and Rosemary are going to Cancun, I didn’t want to go there and barge in on their honeymoon and that I remembered hearing about the new resort in Tulum and thought I would surprise everyone.
Ginger wrapped her arms around my neck so hard that I thought she was going to strangle me. She planted a kiss on me that made my cock tingle. When she came up for air, she was crying for joy and told me that me that I was the most thoughtful and loving husband two women could have and that Pepper will be so thrilled. I asked her not to say anything but to let me surprise her and Ginger agreed. Then she asked me why we were at the mall and I told her that we should buy Pepper a wedding present. Ginger asked if I had anything in mind and I suggested some clothes to wear on the trip, perhaps a new bikini, shorts and top, and something to wear when we sightsee and travel into town. She said she knew just where to look and we headed into the mall.
She was so happy that she almost bounced into the mall instead of walking. Holding my arm, she literally drug me to a young woman’s apparel store. Ginger picked out a sexy looking pants and top and then a cute skirt and blouse. I was surprised that they didn’t flash anyone in the store, but I figured she was so caught up in the moment that she didn’t think of it. After paying for the two sets, she pulled down the mall to another store that was clearancing their swimwear. She picked out four pretty and sexy bikinis, two for Pepper and two for her.
Thinking she forgot about flashing quickly went by the way as Ginger tried on all four bikini tops in front of the mirror on the sales floor. She untied her halter top around her neck and let it fall to her waist as she tried all four bikini tops, asking me how I liked each one. They all looked great on her and I told her so. So did one of the female salesclerks who had been helping her. There as a younger couple in the store and they were obviously surprised to see Ginger’s boldness and breasts. I heard the guy ask the girl he was with if she would do that and she said no way, not with another man in the store. I smiled and told her that I wouldn’t mind if she did and her face turned scarlet. She was cute and I wish she would have, but she didn’t.
As we checked out, the salesclerk told Ginger that she loved the show and hoped she came back soon. Walking out of the store, I told Ginger that she was hitting on her and Ginger said she knew and she does every time she goes in there. I asked if she was ever tempted and she told that one time, Pepper took the clerk into the dressing room and they took turns sucking each other’s pussy and they both came. That really didn’t surprise me with Pepper.
I asked if there was anything else and Ginger said a wedding trousseau would not be complete without a sexy negligee and she drug to Fredericks of Hollywood. I was surprised to see that one of the clerks was a good looking muscular young man. Ginger saw him too and I saw a lustful smile on her face that told me that this young stud was going to see my wife’s beautiful breasts. She made her way over to the lingerie and started looking though the selections.
I stood back and pretended to look at sex toys as the young stud approached Ginger and asked if he could help her find anything. She explained that she was looking for a very pretty and sexy nightie for her sister for her honeymoon. The clerk asked what size and what color was her hair and eyes. He quickly explained that the secret of a sexy nightie is matching it to the woman’s hair and hopefully bringing out the color of her eyes. Ginger told him that her sister looked like her twin even though she was two years older. The male clerk took a step backwards and gave Ginger a good look up and down and then said he had the perfect thing. He reached over and picked up a sheer turquoise nighty and held it up to Ginger. He began to explain that the turquoise will bring out her red hair and make her eyes shine.
Ginger said she needed to see the nightie on to really tell and the clerk began to tell her where the dressing room was, but by the time he finished pointing it out, Ginger had untied her halter top and set it on the clothes rack. Then she unzipped the side of her skirt and let it fall to the floor and then slipped the nightie on over her head. She adjusted herself in it and the clerk just stood there and stared. Then Ginger asked him how it looked on her and he said it looked great on her and that her sister was going to love it along with her husband. She pointed over to me and said that I was her sister’s new husband and motioned for me to come over. As I approached, she turned completely around and asked me how I liked it. I told her it looked fantastic.
Then I asked the clerk if he had another one just like it in the same size as Ginger needed one also. The clerk looked surprised and asked if I was buying one for my sister-in-law and I said, no, I’m buying one for my other wife and his eyes almost popped out of his head. Then Ginger explained that her sister is not legally married to me but we consider her another wife for me. He looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders and told him double the pleasure double the fun.
The clerk was still trying to process everything when Ginger took the nightie off. Instead of covering up, she began looking at several other similar nighties only in different colors. She tried on a pink, light yellow, pale green and a pale blue and I had to admit that the turquoise really did look the best on her. By the time Ginger finally put her skirt and halter top back on, she had been exposed to the clerk for almost 15 minutes and his bulge was quite obvious. Ginger noticed the bulge also and reached down and gave it a quick feel and then told the clerk that she hoped he enjoyed the show. Red faced, he said he did very much and hoped she would come back and shop there again. I smiled and told him that I’m sure both her and her sister would be back sometime and he said he looked forward to meeting her.
Next I took Ginger to the same jewelry store in the mall where I bought her engagement and wedding rings. I was fortunate in that they still had the same two rings that I had bought for Ginger and they didn’t need to be sized. I told Ginger that Pepper needed her own rings, even if it isn’t a legal marriage it’s a marriage to us. Ginger kissed me and told me she will be blown away as she knows Pepper was not expecting a ring.
Leaving the store, Ginger said she was hungry and I asked her if flashing made her hungry and she yes, but not for food. I knew what she meant and only smiled. I asked where she wanted to eat and she mentioned a Mexican restaurant that we liked but hadn’t been to since earlier this year. Mexican sounded good to me, so we headed in that direction.
The restaurant wasn’t terribly busy on a Thursday afternoon so we took a corner booth and slid to the back of it so we faced out to the rest of the restaurant. I remembered that she was not wearing panties so I looked to see if there were any lucky patrons in the place, but didn’t see any likely victims and I could tell that Ginger was disappointed. An older Mexican man came over with a bowl of tortilla chips and salsa, two glasses of water and handed us a menu and said he would be back to take our order. After he walked away, Ginger said that she wished she had a buttoned blouse on as she could have enough buttons undone to accidentally flash the waiter, but she couldn’t think of way do it accidentally with her halter top. I told her I had an idea and untied the knot behind her neck and let the ties d**** down on her back. She smiled and said this should be good.
Several minutes later, the waiter returned to take our order. I ordered first and then Ginger leaned forward to ask a question about something on the menu. On cue, her top slipped off her shoulders and dropped to her waist before she could react. The waiter must have been reacting instinctively as he began to reach to catch her top and then realized and pulled back. Ginger looked up at him, said oops and casually lifted the top back on and loosely tied it behind her neck. She explained that it works loose sometimes. The waiter smiles and told her that it was okay and then with a little boldness told her how lovely her breasts were. Ginger thanked him for the complement and then placed her order.
After he left, she told me that was a great idea and she loved his complement. Then she told me that she wished there was someone she could flash her pussy to and I told her that we just got here and someone might come in and sit in the right place. A few minutes later, the waiter returned with our meals. As he was setting them down, he looked a little apprehensive we wondered if it was seeing Ginger’s breasts, so she started to apologize for her faulty top and he said that it was not a problem, however… and then stopped, obviously not sure what to say. Ginger asked him what was wrong and he said he didn’t want to upset us or embarrass us, but when he told Hector, and pointed to the man behind the bar, about what happened, he didn’t believe him. He went on to explain that he is the owner and Hector said that if you dropped your top again and showed him your breasts that your lunch would be free. The waiter started to apologize and said not to blame him and that he was sorry for telling Hector.
Ginger motioned for Hector to come to the table and he hurriedly came to her bidding. When he arrived at the table, Ginger asked him if it was true that our lunch would be free if she dropped her top for him like what happened to the waiter and Hector confirmed that he indeed had said that. Ginger looked Hector in the eyes, reached up and untied the neck straps of her top and let it fall to her waist. You could tell by the look on his face that he didn’t expect her to do it. Then she asked Hector what he would give them is she showed him that she wasn’t wearing any panties. Hector about choked when she asked him that and he just stood there and stammered for a bit. Finally regaining some composure, he told her that he would give us five free meals each if she showed him.
She looked at me and I asked Hector to slide the table out a foot and he did. Ginger then kidded up her skirt, revealing her red pubic hair and pussy to the two gawking men. Hector leaned in to get a closer look and Ginger told him that if he made in ten free meals each that he could feel her pussy. Hector told her it was a deal and he reached down and rubbed his fingers over her pussy lips. She could tell that the waited wanted to touch her also and Ginger nodded to him to go ahead. He was a little more cautious in touching than Hector and his touch was soft and gentle. Hector reached down a second time and this time he slid a finger into her pussy and felt her up, then pulled the finger out and brought it to his mouth and tasted her juices.
Ginger left her skirt hiked up as we slid the table back in place and began to eat our meal. Hector and our waiter were very attentive all through the meal, constantly refreshing our drinks and asking if there was anything else we wanted. After we finished our meal, the waiter cleared our plates and Hector came over with 20 tickets for free meals, 10 for each of us. He thanked Ginger over and over and took one last good look at her pussy before she pulled her skirt back down. As we started to leave, Hector told us to hurry back and Ginger said we would and that the next time we would bring one or both of her sisters with us. Hector’s eyes got wide and asked if her sisters looked anything like her and Ginger told him that one looked like an identical twin and the other looked just like her only a couple of inches shorter. Hector told her that if she brought both of her sisters and that all three of them got naked and let him touch them like he did her today that we could all eat there for free as long as he owned the restaurant. Ginger promised to tell her sisters all about it.
I asked her if she enjoyed it and she yes, but now she’s as horny as can be and needs to be satisfied. I then asked if needed to head straight home or do we need to stop at the store to pick something up for dinner, and she said we needed to stop, but she wasn’t sure she wanted to wait that long. I said I had an idea and drove to a nearby park and was glad to see the parking area empty. Not many frequent parks on weekdays when it’s over 100 degrees outside. I parked at the far end by a couple of large shade trees and left the motor running and the air conditioning on.
I slipped over to the passenger side of the truck and Ginger was so anxious that she barely gave me a chance to get my shorts down before trying to sit on me. She was super wet and I slid right in. Just the initial entry was enough to push her over the edge of her first orgasm. I didn’t start pumping her until she recovered and she was still so turned on after being touched by the two men in the restaurant that she immediately started climbing towards her next orgasm. By the time I finally shot my fountain of love up into her, Ginger had three orgasms and then collapsed back against my chest.
We cleaned up as best we could and I asked Ginger how she was going to be able to grocery shop without panties and her pussy was still leaking both of our juices. She said she wasn’t sure but told me to head to the store anyway. Then I told her to check the glove box where she found a pair of her panties that she had left in the truck one other time. They were black and would work well under her short skirt and she seemed grateful for them and then told me she had been looking for that pair.
On the way to the grocery store, I told Ginger that I was going to tell Pepper about the honeymoon quietly because this weekend belonged to Jerry and Rosemary and I didn’t want take away from that. She agreed and then asked about the presents we just bought her and I told Ginger to wrap them up and we’ll wait until after Jerry and Rosemary leave for their honeymoon before we give them to her and tell her about the honeymoon. She asked if there would be enough time and I told her yes, that their flights leave early Sunday morning and our leave Sunday afternoon.
We arrived at the grocery store, picked up some steaks and the rest of the meal and then headed home. After we got home, I put the groceries away while Ginger wrapped Pepper’s presents and then hid them. Then we sat and had a beer and talked about the next two days. Ginger told me that Terry and Tammy were coming on Friday to set up the decorations and bring some of their equipment with them that they would need to cater the wedding. I asked Ginger what the final count was and she told me would be a total of 14 people, but that they were catering for 20 just in case. She also told me that Friday we were all heading over to the photographer’s studio for photos and that the Justice of the Peace would be there also. However, Jerry and Rosemary decided not to have the photographer take photos of the actual wedding or the guests for obvious reasons and I told her that was probably wise. She reminded me that I was giving the bride away and that Pepper was the maid of honor. I asked what she was doing and she said she was helping take care of everything else.
Ginger told me that they had been trying to figure out the best way to set up the chairs and have Rosemary enter and I suggested using the pool. The guest could either stand in the deeper end or sit on the sides of the pool. The JP could stand at the bottom of the steps and Jerry and Rosemary could stand on the top or second step and face everyone. Ginger thought that was a great idea and that would give Terry and Tammy more space for the catering. She told me to suggest it to Jerry and Rosemary tonight at dinner and if they liked the idea, we could walk through a mock ceremony to see how it would flow.
I asked her if we were having a bachelor party or any kind of wedding practice party and Ginger said that neither of them wanted a big party. Knowing that Saturday would be a busy and exciting day as well as a long day, they said they wanted to get plenty of rest, especially since they had to get up so early on Sunday to get to the airport. It made sense to me and I agreed that it would probably do us all good to hit the sack early and be well rested for the big day.
I asked Ginger if she wanted to join me for a swim and she said that sounded like a great idea and we stripped and headed out back to the pool. After several minutes of swimming and cooling off, Ginger swan over to, took a deep breath, submerged and began sucking on my cock as long as she could before coming up for air. I grabbed her and carried her over to the steps where I sat on the top step, spread my legs and gave her full access my now erect cock. She smiled and continued what she had started. As she sucked on my cock, she fondled my balls, making it easy to tell when I was getting close. She looked up at me and asked if I had a preference of where I came, in her mouth or pussy and I told her that both were great, but since I already came in her pussy earlier that her mouth needed to be satisfied as well. Ginger smiled, returned to the job at hand and brought me back to a near orgasm and then stopped again and asked me if I was sure. I knew what she was doing in prolonging the experience and when she did that, it also seemed to increase my load. This time she continued to such me all the way and I shot spurt after spurt into the back of her mouth. Like a trooper, she swallowed as fast as she could, doing her best not to gag.
Once Ginger had satisfactorily drained my cock and cleaned it up, I held her in my arms and took her into deeper water. I let her loose to float with her legs spread on either side of my head and then pulled her towards me and began to lick and suck on her pussy. She had to keep her arms moving to keep her head above water and as she started to cum her faced bobbed below the surface and she accidently breathed in some water and came up choking and gasping. I helped her to the edge of the pool and held her as she slowly coughed up the water she breathed in and got her breath back.
By now it was time to start to get things ready for dinner as the three of them were due home soon. We got out of the pool, toweled off and I started the grill as Ginger went inside to start getting dinner ready. I scrubbed some potatoes, wrapped them in foil and put them on the grill and then went back inside. A few minutes later, Pepper got home, gave both of us a kiss and hug and went to the bedroom to change. When she came back out, she grabbed a beer, took a big swig and then said she was glad to be off tomorrow with all the wedding plans going on. I winked at Ginger and she only smiled and said it would be nice to have her home with us.
Rosemary got home next and when I saw her come in the door, I started humming the wedding march and she blushed, smiled and told me I was 2 days too early. A few moments after she went to the bedroom to change, Jerry came home all smiles. He peeked in and saw that Rosemary wasn’t in the room and quickly brought in a wrapped gift and hid it behind the loveseat in the corner. He smiled and headed to the bedroom to change.
It was time to put the steaks on the grill, so I grabbed the platter of steaks and headed outside. A few minutes later, Jerry joined me with a beer for both of us. I asked him if he was ready for this weekend and he said yes he was and then he thanked me for all Ginger and I had done for him and Rosemary. He thanked us for letting them stay here to help save money for a place of their own. He thanked us for having the wedding her and for making all of the arrangements so he and Rosemary didn’t have to. Then he thanked us for the honeymoon. I asked if he could keep a secret and then told him about our honeymoon plans and told him that I wasn’t telling Pepper until after we dropped he and Rosemary him at the airport Sunday morning. He wanted to know why the secret and I told him this was their weekend and I didn’t want to take away from it. I told him that I would give him contact information for where we were staying in case of any emergency. Then I assured him that we were coming back a day ahead of he and Rosemary and that we would be picking them up when they got back.
During dinner, Ginger told Jerry and Rosemary about my idea of having the wedding at the pool and they both liked that idea. After dinner, we all went out back and walked through how the wedding would flow and everyone liked the plans. We decided to relax for a bit and swim and talk. Ginger told everyone about our lunch at the Mexican restaurant and how she flashed the waiter and then the owner Hector. She told them about Hector touching her pussy for free meals and then she told them what Hector said about bringing her sisters back and if they got naked and let him touch them and they would get free meals forever. Pepper wanted to know if Hector was good looking and Ginger told her that he wasn’t bad looking, about 50ish, slender, hair just starting to grey and a ruggedly handsome face. Pepper giggled and said she could taste her free enchiladas already and we all laughed.
Later on, we decided to head to bed early and said our goodnights and headed off to bed. In the bedroom, Pepper asked Ginger what she was wearing and Ginger held up her top and skirt and showed her. Then Pepper asked me to show her how Hector had touched her pussy and she sat on the side of the bed. I reached down, ran my fingers over her pussy lips, slid one inside, wiggled it around and then took that finger and put it my mouth and sucked it clean. Pepper turned to Ginger and said she was surprised at her boldness and Ginger just said that she was horny and ready for almost anything.
I continued to finger Pepper with one hand and fondle her breasts with the other. A couple minutes of that and Pepper said she needed the real thing and pushed me back on the bed and sat on my cock. As Pepper rode my cock, I realized that I was going to have my hands full keeping both of these girls satisfied for the rest of our lives, but it was a task that I was cherishing and looking forward to. Once Pepper had her fill, we cleaned up, cuddled into bed drifted off to sleep as a very happy man.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to canada1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 12:13 AM

Default Desert Heat pt31

Friday, August 31, 1985 – Day Before the Wedding
Friday morning I woke early again and made my way to my office to catch up on more reading. It was over an hour later when Ginger and Pepper peeked in and said good morning. They headed to kitchen to fix breakfast while I finished reading one more tech article.
The smell of coffee brought me to the kitchen to find my two gorgeous naked wives busily fixing a breakfast fit for royalty. I asked why all of the fixings and Ginger said that they asked Jerry and Rosemary what they wanted this morning. Rosemary wanted bacon, pancakes and eggs. Jerry asked for hash browns, biscuits and gravy and sausage. I looked at her and asked if it would be possible to get French toast and the looks I got from both of them was priceless and then told them I was kidding. Ginger told me that she already figured that I wanted the sausage, biscuits and gravy and hash browns and that’s what I was having like it or not. I walked over to both of them and gave both a big hug and marveled at how nice it was to feel four breasts press against me at the same time.
Then I heard Rosemary behind me telling us to either cook breakfast or back to the bedroom and then laughed. I turned and hugged her, squeezing her breasts against my chest and said this was the best way to start a morning with having so many beautiful naked breasts squeezed against me. Jerry said that sounded good to him, so he moved over and hugged Ginger and Pepper and then told me how right I was. A few minutes later, breakfast was ready. Ginger reminded us that Terry and Tammy were coming just after lunch to start decorating and getting things set up.
During breakfast, Rosemary started to get emotional and cry. It took as bit to find out that she thought her parents and that they wouldn’t be here to see her get married. Ginger tried to comfort her and said she knew exactly how she felt since they had died several years before our wedding. Pepper tried to ease the situation by saying that she didn’t think they would approve of a naked wedding anyway. Rosemary tearily said that she would gladly trade the nude wedding for their being here. Ginger and Pepper did their best to comfort her.
Trying to change the subject, I asked them why they didn’t want a rehearsal party or bachelor/bachelorette party. Jerry answered first and said they didn’t need strippers or a stag party when we had each other with our open relationships. Rosemary said that if Jerry was going to any last minute pre-marital sex that she wanted it to be her sisters instead of a stranger. I asked her what about her having pre-marital sex and she looked at me, smiled and told me not to worry as I was on her menu today. Jerry added that the sisters were on his menu.
I then asked what the plans were this morning before the caterers arrive and Ginger said we are doing a last minute cleaning and that everyone was helping. She told me that I was dusting everything high since I was the tallest. Jerry was going to run the vacuum and Rosemary was going to dust everything lower. Pepper said she was cleaning the bathrooms and Ginger said she was cleaning the kitchen and mopping the floor. Then she added that this afternoon, Jerry and I needed to make sure the patio and pool were clean and ready while they helped Terry and Tammy. I asked if we should be dressed for the caterers and Ginger said it would probably be a good idea to start dressed unless I wanted to help them unload their supplies naked for all the neighbors to see.
Breakfast was done and we all helped clean up and then started our assigned chores. With everyone pitching in, it really didn’t take that long to get house cleaned and ready. I handed Jerry and beer and told him we need to go take a look out back and headed out the door. We clean off the pool decking, hosed it all down, arranged all of the chairs and loungers at the far end of the pool so guests could watch the wedding. By the time we had everything clean, it was lunch time. We grabbed a quick lunch of sandwiches and then got dressed and waited for Terry and Tammy to arrive.
We didn’t have long to wait when the couple showed up in their van. We helped them carry in the decorations, food warmers and other supplies. They asked for a walk through of where the wedding was taking place and where we wanted them to set up. Ginger took them out back and told them about the wedding in the pool and Tammy said that was great. They walked through the kitchen and dining room Tammy was happy with the room they had to work in and set up. She and Ginger went over the menu and all the details. We all pitched in to help put up the decorations. When Rosemary and Jerry saw the naked decorations we picked out, they started laughing. It was the first time I saw Rosemary smile or laugh all day since her crying about her parents this morning. It was good to see her bubbly self again.
Once the decorations were all set up, it was still early afternoon. I invited Terry and Tammy to join us for a beer and swim before they ran but she said they still had to bake the cake so it will be ready for decorating first thing in the morning and they had other items to start getting ready. Terry said he hoped that after the wedding there might be a chance to relax and take a dip in the pool. They confirmed that the wedding was at 2pm and they would be here by 10am and then they headed back.
It was getting close to dinner and I asked Jerry and Rosemary what they wanted for dinner. They thought about it for a bit and then said they wanted to take us out to dinner as a way of saying thank you for everything. Pepper asked if it was the kind of place where we could have some fun and Jerry said he the restaurant was kind of classy and that halters and shorts would not be appropriate. Pepper looked disappointed but Jerry promised that the food was good and she would enjoy it.
As we were getting dressed to go, Pepper was grumbling that she wanted to have some fun tonight but no, Jerry insisted on taking us to a fancy restaurant. Ginger tried to tell her that you never know what might happen. Both of them decided to wear nice looking skirts and blouses, but with no bra or panties just in case. I couldn’t help but laugh at the two of them I donned on a pair of dress slacks a shirt.
Jerry and Rosemary were dressed pretty much the same and as we climbed into Jerry’s car, Pepper was a thousand questions about where we were going. She asked Rosemary and all Rosemary would say is that this was all Jerry’s doing and up to him. Every time we neared a restaurant, Pepper would ask if this was the place. She reminded me of the kid who keeps asking if we’re there yet on a long drive.
Suddenly, Jerry pulled into a McDonald’s parking lot and you should have heard Pepper start complaining about getting dressed up for a McBurger. However, Jerry drove around to the back, through their parking lot and into the parking lot of a very nice steak and seafood restaurant. When Pepper realized where we were, she got quiet and all apologetic. Approaching the door, Jerry asked everyone to behave as he and Rosemary wanted a nice dinner for all of us. Pepper said she would be a very good girl in such a way that Jerry looked at me and rolled his eyes, knowing exactly what she meant.
After being seated at a table almost in the middle of the restaurant, Pepper casually unfastened the top button of her blouse. It was still fairly modest when the waitress arrived with menus and glasses of water. She took a drink order and said she would be right back. The moment she left, Pepper unfastened another button on her blouse and carefully pulled the one side further open than the other. Jerry didn’t notice what she was doing but I did and she knew I knew. I also noticed that two guys at a nearby table had noticed and from they were sitting, they could see into the open side of her blouse.
The drinks arrived, the waitress took our orders and then left. Once again, Pepper nonchalantly unfastened a third button revealing more of her breasts to the two young guys at the neighboring table. When she tented her blouse open to them, the one guy missed his mouth with his fork full of food and Pepper couldn’t help but chuckle.
By the time the waitress returned with our food, Pepper practically had a breast hanging out of her top and the two young guys couldn’t help but sit there and stare at Pepper. As the waitress moved around the table to place our dinners in front of us, she clearly saw Pepper’s open blouse and visible breast. She smiled at Pepper and whispered to her that the guys at the next table are enjoying her floor show. Pepper told her that she knew and was doing it on purpose to get them all worked up. She told Pepper to enjoy as she left our table.
Pepper said it was a shame that she wasn’t positioned to give them a pussy flash. Ginger said that the three of them go to the ladies room and that while they are gone, Jerry and I should move the plates around and place Pepper facing straight at them. The three girls got up to go to the ladies room and when Pepper slid her chair out, she leaned over as she stood, giving the guys a full view of her breast. The one guy exclaimed omg loud enough that we all heard him. As soon as the girls were out of sight, I switched Pepper’s and Ginger’s plates, placing Pepper with a straight on view. When they returned, Ginger slid into Pepper’s spot and Pepper took Ginger’s spot.
The two guys at the next table looked very disappointed because they could no longer see inside Pepper’s blouse. But it wasn’t long until Pepper began to relax her legs and allow them to drift open. Bit by bit her legs separated and as they did, the attention of the young guys was drawn to what they were hoping to see. The same guy that missed his mouth earlier was leaning do far forward trying to see up Pepper’s skirt that his shirt got in his food and he had a big stain in the front. Then Pepper spread her legs enough for them to see that she wasn’t wearing panties and their eyes almost bugged out of their heads.
As we ate our meal, Pepper continued to give the two young guys a show. I sat next to her and watched their faces as they stared without any concern of being caught. Their expressions told me when she closed her legs and when she opened them without me knowing what Pepper was doing. I couldn’t help my laugh at them from time to time.
The coup de gras was when Pepper had her legs spread and reached down with her hand and began to run her pussy. She played with her clit for a bit and then inserted two fingers into her pussy. After a minute of working them in and out, she pulled her fingers out and presented them to me and gladly sucked them cleaned. Again she inserted the two fingers and this time presented them to Jerry, who gladly sucked them clean. A third time she put her fingers into her pussy and this time when she brought them out, she waved them in the air at the two young guys, teasing them with the thought of tasting her pussy juices. Pepper could see the longing on their faces and pointed at the better looking of the guys and motioned him over. He practically sprang out of his chair and almost stumbled getting to her.
When the young man arrived, Pepper told him her name and asked him for his name. He said his name was Brian. She asked him to pull up a chair from the next empty table. As he did, he had a perfect view into her blouse and made no attempt to hide the fact that he was staring. Pepper caught his attention and then asked if he would like to taste her fingers and his expression was answer enough. She lifted her fingers to his lips and he eagerly drew them in and savored the taste of her pussy. Then Pepper took Brian’s hand and guided it down under the table to her waiting pussy.
Brian’s friend was almost apoplectic as he watched Brian begin to finger Pepper’s pussy. He rubbed his fingers along the outside of her lips, around her clit and then looking into Pepper’s eyes, slid two fingers up inside her. He felt the inside of her pussy for about a minute when Pepper pulled his hand up and pushed his fingers to her lips where she sucked them into her mouth. Then she whispered to him asking if he was enjoying himself and all Brian could do was nod his head up and down. Then she asked him if he liked the look of her breasts and again he nodded. Then she asked him if he was going to go home and jack off thinking of her and he nodded again. The rest of us were doing everything possible to keep from laughing. We knew Pepper was stringing him along and was about to leave him hanging. Pepper told him that she was glad to know he enjoyed himself, but we were done eating and had to leave.
The poor guy could not believe that was the end of his seeing and feeling this gorgeous woman and just sat there as we got up and left the restaurant. Just as we reached the door, the waitress stopped us and told Pepper that what she did was incredible and sexy and thanked her for a fun time watching. Pepper kissed her on the cheek and told her it was her pleasure.
When we got out to the car, Pepper said she was so horny now and wanted to know what other plans Jerry and Rosemary had. They said none; that they just wanted to take us all to dinner to say thanks. Rosemary added that since tomorrow promises to be a busy and exciting day that they wanted to get to bed early. Pepper said straight to bed sounded good to her as long as Jerry or I went with her to satisfy her need. Jerry told me that it was up to me and all I could say was no problem.
The moment we got home, Pepper grabbed me by the hand dragged me to the bedroom as fast as she could. Within seconds she was naked and stripping me. She laid down on the bed, spread her legs and told me to taste her and see how wet she was. I climbed onto the bed and kissed my way up her inner thighs which I knew would drive her crazy as horny as she was. Just as I reached her pussy, I heard a voice behind me asking if the other wife was allowed to join and Pepper told her to get naked and hop on board.
As I began to work my tongue between Pepper’s very wet lips, I felt a hand on my balls and then a familiar set of lips on my cock as Ginger began sucking my cock while I began sucking on Pepper’s pussy. Life just doesn’t get any better than this I thought to myself. Pepper was hornier than I thought because it was only seconds from when my lips touched her pussy that she began to orgasm. Her back arched so high that I thought she was going to rise right off the bed. I held onto her hips as best I could as I continued to lick her pussy.
After her orgasm, I suggested we reposition ourselves into one of our newfound favorite positions that I called our trilingual. We moved now so that I was sucking on Ginger’s pussy, she was sucking on Pepper’s pussy and Pepper was sucking on my cock. Pepper was still worked up as she was the first to cum, Ginger was next and I was doing my best to hold out, but when I felt Ginger’s pussy contract around my tongue my balls clenched and my fountains of cum squirted into Pepper’s mouth. She sucking me until I was sure my balls were empty and my cock clean.
The three of us came up for air and Pepper began asking Ginger if she could have my cock first as she was still worked up after the restaurant and Ginger said that would okay with her but that she made first claim for tomorrow morning. The kissed giggled, kissed and hugged and then Pepper turned to me and said she hoped that I was ready for round two because she wanted my cock in her now. Since I was limp after being sucked off, Ginger said she would do the honors and began massaging my balls and licking the shaft of my cock.
As Ginger worked to get me erect for round two, Pepper started describing how she felt at the restaurant when she first opened her blouse enough to let the two guys see her breasts. She said her when the guys actually saw her breasts that her nipples tingled and got rock hard. She also felt the sexual tingling in her navel and pussy. Then she told us that every time she opened her legs and showed them her pussy and saw their reaction that she wanted a cock in her more and more. I asked her what made her let the guy feel her up and taste her juices and she said she was so horny by then and she almost let him fuck her right there in the restaurant, but knew that was not a smart thing to do.
With the conversation and Ginger sucking my cock, I was ready for round two and asked Pepper how she wanted it and she stood next to the bed and bent over, showing me she wanted it doggy style, which is one of my favorite positions. Ginger positioned herself on the bed so that Pepper could have access to her pussy as I moved in behind her and easily slid all the way in. She felt so good around me that I just help myself there for a bit, feeling the movements in her pussy walls.
Eventually I started moving in and out at an even pace. Periodically I would change my angle so that I made sure I contacted every bit of her pussy. I also leaned to one side so that I could see her breasts swaying to our motion. This always turns me on even more as I love to watch a beautiful woman’s breasts sway and bounce. It also afforded me the chance to see Pepper sucking on Ginger’s clit. This time Ginger was the first to cum and Pepper was about a minute behind her. Since I had just cum once, I had more stamina and continued to pump. By the time I finally came and shot my hot white seed into her, Pepper had two more orgasms and Ginger had a second one.
Both girls were spent and satisfied and so was I. We managed to make our way to the shower to clean up and then headed for bed a little earlier than normal. With Pepper cuddled up behind me and Ginger in front with her beautiful butt pushed against my cock, I wrapped my arm over her, grasped one of her breasts and drifted off to sleep.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to canada1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 12:14 AM

Default Desert Heat pt32

Saturday, Sept. 1, 1985
Like normal I woke early and tried to sneak out of bed, but before I could reach the end of the bed I heard Ginger whisper, asking me where I was going. I told her I was going to the bathroom and she told me to hurry back as she had the morning dibs on me. I smiled, did my business and hurried back.
Pepper hadn’t moved or said anything I suggested to Ginger that we go to the livingroom and she thought that was a good idea. Once in the livingroom, she hugged and kissed me very passionately and then asked me to take her to the moon. I knew what she meant and laid back on the sofa and Ginger climbed on top and worked her morning tight pussy down on my already erect cock. Putting my hands on her hips, I began to pump up into her. Taking her to the moon is when I slide her down just enough so that my cock rubs hard against her clit. This always sends up to a really high orgasm and she loves it. Sometimes this orgasm is so intense that she’ll squirt.
It didn’t take her long to orgasm once I shifted her down so that I was pumping against her clit. The muscles in her pussy tightened and then started contracting wildly as she climbed higher and higher. It felt like her pussy was massaging my cock and it felt oh so very good. She came hard, but not hard enough to squirt all over which I was thankful for since we had the place clean and ready for the wedding. But her orgasm was hard enough that when her pussy did squeeze in on my cock that it was so tight it felt like it grabbed my cock and was not going to let go. I tried to keep sliding in and out of her but the grasp was so tight that I was virtually locked into place. The feeling was so intense that I could feel my balls stirring much sooner than I expected. Just as her pussy began to relax its grip on my cock, I began to blast my load up inside her. Her eyes widened and said that it was one of the strongest and most forceful cums she had ever felt. It also lasted longer as I kept spurting more hot seed with every stroke.
When we had finished, we heard a familiar voice from over the couch asking if they could clean us off. Ginger and I looked up and saw Rosemary smiling at us. She said Jerry was still asleep and she thought she would sneak out and start the coffee, but saw us and couldn’t help but watch. Ginger lifted off me and laid down on the floor. Rosemary quickly moved into position and began licking and sucking my cum from her sister’s pussy. Finishing up with Ginger, she turned her attention to me and licked my cock clean. She asked if there was any left inside and then gave my cock several strong sucks.
Ginger asked her if she wanted me to satisfy her and she said that she and Jerry promised each other that they would not do anyone else today until after the wedding and they made love to each other first. Then she told me that I was first on her list after that. I hugged and kissed her and the three of us headed to the kitchen to start the coffee and breakfast.
As we were fixing breakfast, Ginger and Rosemary talked about the day’s plans and I was surprised to hear about the planned separation. Rosemary and Jerry would be allowed to see each other at breakfast, but as soon as they were done, Jerry was to be put in my office and Rosemary in their bedroom and would stay there until the wedding ceremony started. Pepper would go and help Rosemary with her hair and makeup and when I asked about Jerry, I was told that he was on his own. I asked what Jerry was supposed to do all morning in my office and they said he could watch the TV, read, nap or do whatever. The only time either of them was allowed out of the room was to go to the bathroom and then we had to make sure the other was behind closed doors.
The smell of breakfast and coffee eventually brought Jerry and Pepper to the kitchen. Jerry went to hug Rosemary and Pepper stopped him saying he could see her during breakfast but no touching until the ceremony and then she made them sit on opposite sides of the table. Most of the conversation was about what the day’s plans were and I could tell it was a conversation of the sisters. Jerry also had that expression, so I started talking to him about college football and I don’t think the girls even heard a word we said.
We barely finished breakfast, cleaned up and exiled the soon to be marrieds to their rooms of banishment when there was a knock at the door. I looked out and it was Terry and Tammy with arms full of their catering supplies. I opened the door letting them in and then slipped on a pair of shorts helped them carry in their supplies. After everything was in, they stripped and began quickly setting up their serving hot trays. Ginger had agreed to help them, so she jumped right in. I asked if there was anything I could do to help and Ginger smiled and said they had everything under control. She suggested I go spend some time with Jerry to keep him company, but to make sure I was back out by noon. The wedding was scheduled for 1pm and she figured some of the guests might come half an hour early.
I spent the next couple of hours playing cards with Jerry in my office. Ginger helped Tammy start cooking the food while Terry finished decorating the cake and getting all of the sexually explicit wedding snacks and favors ready and set up. As noon drew near, I could tell that Jerry was getting nervous. Not scared nervous but more like anxious nervous.
Suddenly, Ginger stuck her head in the door and told me that I was needed, but Jerry had to stay. Ron, the Justice of the Peace had arrived with his wife Sharon and she wasn’t sure about staying when she saw all of us running around naked. Ginger introduced me and asked me to explain, so I sat down with them and told them how both Jerry and Rosemary requested a nude wedding here at the house and that I had explained that to Ron when I called him. Ron said he told Sharon, but it turns out that she didn’t believe him. She was all dressed up in a fancy dress and I had to admit that she looked very pretty. Sharon was about 50 years old and probably about 30-40 pounds overweight, but it was well distributed. She told me that she had never been naked in front of other people before and wasn’t sure she could do this. I asked if she would like to go meet the bride and talk to her and she said that would be a good idea.
I escorted Sharon to the bedroom, peaked in the door and got Pepper’s attention. I quickly explained the situation to her and then opened the door and invited Sharon into the room. Rosemary was sitting in a chair as Pepper was finishing her hair. I gave her a wink and closed the door.
When I got back to Ron, he was all apologies and said he wasn’t sure what to do. He didn’t want to let Jerry and Rosemary down, but unless his wife somehow came around to the idea, he wasn’t sure if she would approve of him officiating in the nude. I told him to give her a few minutes with Rosemary and Pepper and see what happens.
A couple minutes later, Pepper came out and got Ginger and they back to the bedroom. I found out later that they wanted Ginger to give Sharon a brief synopsis of her transformation this summer and what it has meant to her and her marriage. After nearly five minutes, they convinced Sharon to take off her dress and slip and sit with them in just her bra, panties and nylons. Sharon told them that she wasn’t very confident of her body since she was slightly overweight. Pepper told her that it wasn’t what the body looked like but what the person inside the body was like.
As they talked, Pepper nonchalantly began to rub Sharon’s shoulders from behind, trying to relax her. Gradually her hands worked their way down her upper chest and her sides. Then Pepper worked her hands down Sharon’s back and every so softly undid the clasp on her bra. Part of Sharon’s extra weight was in her breasts and the weight of them instantly pulled the loosened bra down and it fell to the floor before she could react. Ginger told her that she looked fabulous and reached out to gently caress one of Sharon’s breasts. Sharon’s moan told them that she liked Ginger’s touch. Sharon asked if Ginger was being honest about the way her breasts looked and she said she never lies about anything like this and Pepper and Rosemary instantly agreed with that.
Then they convinced her to take off her panties and nylons. They said they could tell she was very self-conscious. They told her that she looked great and that since everyone else would be naked that no one would be staring just at her. She was still apprehensive and Ginger said that she would be right back and came got Ron and myself and explained to us what had transpired. We promised to make her feel good about herself.
When Ginger led us into the room, Sharon instantly tried to cover herself up. Ron said a big wow when he saw his naked wife and I told her that she looked ravishing. Sharon’s face was red with embarrassment and she wasn’t sure whether to cry, hide or run. I took a step toward her and said that I was very impressed with her breasts and pointing to the three sisters said that I wasn’t used to such a large set and asked if I could hold them. She looked at Ron and he nodded yes, so she dropped her arm that she had partially covering them and I reached out and cupped both breasts in my hands. I quickly got erect and Sharon noticed. I could see the wondering look in her eyes and I told her that yes, she had done that to me and I took her hand and placed it on my cock.
While this was going on, Pepper helped Ron strip out of his suit behind Sharon’s back. Once naked, he stepped around her so she could see him and at first she was shocked but began to realize how turned on she was getting. I leaned down, kissed both of the nipples and told her that I would like the honor of sucking on them after the wedding. Again she looked at Ron and he nodded his approval and told her that she could play with my cock some more after the wedding. Sharon blushed a deeper shade of red when she realized that she was still holding my cock and slowly stroking it. She let go and apologized.
Ron moved towards her took her into his arms and hugged her. He whispered in her ear and I heard him ask her if she was okay and she whispered back she thought so. Then Ron asked her how it felt to have another man hold her breasts and tell her he wants more and she said it was very flattering. They he asked her if she enjoyed holding my cock and I didn’t think it was possible for her face to get any redder, but it did. She looked down and whispered that it felt good and when Ron asked, she admitted that it had turned her on.
Rosemary stood up, faced Sharon and asked if she would please stay and be a part of her special day and then promised her that it will be a wedding she’ll never forget. Sharon looked around at everyone and said she would give it her best effort, but that she was still rather embarrassed about being naked. I told her she would probably be more embarrassed being the only one with clothes on and she agreed. Ginger said she had to get back to helping Tammy and Terry and I said I had to take Ron to talk to Jerry and asked Sharon if she would like to join us, but she elected to stay in the bedroom with girls.
I took escorted Ron to my office and he and Jerry began talking. I excused myself and went back to the livingroom. The wedding was only half an hour away. My timing was pretty good because there was a knock at the door. I looked out and saw that it was Sherry, the waitress from the restaurant we had meet a month earlier. She was seemed surprised to see that I was naked and I reminded her that it was a nude wedding and she said she knew, but just didn’t expected being greeted that way. I gave her direction to our bedroom where she could strip and then I would show her where she should sit.
As Sherry emerged from the bedroom naked, there was another knock and it was Tom and Helen from the movie theater. They already knew where our room was and I told them to go back and undress. I escorted Sherry out to the pool and told her that she could use on the chairs at the far end of the pool or she could use one of the floating loungers as long as she stayed in the deep end and not make any waves. She chose the pool lounger. Tom and Helen came outside per Ginger’s instructions and I gave them the same options and they opted to sit in one of the chairs outside the pool.
Several minutes later, Colin and Loreena showed up and I took them to the bedroom to undress and then told them to meet me out at the pool. When they came out, I introduced everyone and our Scottish couple opted for loungers in the pool.
It was nearly 1pm and all of the guests had arrived. I asked Ginger if she and the caterers were ready and they said they were. I told Ginger to get Sharon and let Rosemary know that we would be ready in five minutes. I was surprised when she showed up a minute later with Sharon and I escorted her out to the pool and she took a seat outside the pool. I fetched Jerry and Ron and told them we were ready. I had to chuckle when I saw Jerry wearing just a collar and bow tie giving some semblance of formal wear. I led them to the back door and hit the tape player that had the music Rosemary and Jerry had selected.
When the music started, everyone got quiet and watched the door. That’s when Jerry and Ron made their way out to the steps of the pool and stopped and waited. I went to Rosemary’s room and got her and Pepper. Like Jerry, Rosemary was wearing a lace veil as her semblance of formal wear and I had to say it was quiet striking and sexy. Getting to the door, we waited for the next song to start. When it did, Pepper led the way, walking over to the steps but stopped just short of them. Then I escorted Rosemary arm in arm out to the steps.
Ron then asked who was giving this woman to this man and I said her sisters and I were. I placed Rosemary’s hand in Jerry’s and then I escorted Pepper to the base of the steps and then we took our positions opposite each other. Jerry and Rosemary stepped down to the second step and Ron stood on the first step.
Evidently, he and Jerry had done quite a bit of talking because Ron began recounting some of Jerry’s recent past and how he ended up here at our house. Then he told the gathering about the day he and Rosemary met, when Ginger had Jerry and I dressed only in aprons doing her every bidding when she invited her sisters over. You could hear some chuckles coming from the guests. About 15 minutes later, he asked if they had their vows and they faced each other and pledged their love and loyalty for all of their days.
Then Ron asked for the rings and Pepper and I had been holding them and we handed them to Jerry and Rosemary. After placing the ring on each other’s finger he pronounced them man and wife and told Jerry that he could now kiss the bride. He knelt down and kissed her on her pussy lips, then stood and kissed her like you would expect. Then Ron turned them to face the guests and presented Mr and Mrs Jerry McK---------.
Terry, Tammy and Ginger made a quick beeline to the kitchen and told me to give them five minutes. I announced that the reception would be starting inside in about five minutes and those in the pool may want to start drying off. Everyone cleared the pool and when things were ready inside, I had Jerry and Rosemary stand just outside the door and greet everyone and thanked them for coming to the wedding, just like a regular wedding receiving line. As they greeted the guests, instead of shaking hands, Jerry and Rosemary shook the guys’ cocks and jiggled the lady’s breasts. I noticed Sharon seemed a little reserved so I moved in behind her and helped her through the line. After she passed into the house, I asked her if that was so bad and she giggled and said she thought of going back for seconds. I told her that was the spirit and I was proud of her.
The meal consisted of rib tips, roasted potato wedges, a broccoli and cauliflower mix. I played bartender and handed out beers and mixed drinks. We had tables set in the family room and with a table at the head of the room for Jerry, Rosemary, Pepper and myself. As everyone got seated, I stood to make the traditional best man toast. I raised my beer, thanked Jerry for moving in and taking care of the house for us this summer and for taking care of Rosemary as well, and everyone chuckled. Then Pepper stood, raised her glass and wished her sister a long and happy marriage and ended it by telling Jerry if he ever does anything to hurt her that she’ll make sure he won’t be able to hurt anyone else and pointed at this cock, again to chuckles.
After the meal, Ginger announced that it was time to cut the cake which was in the other room. To this point, the cake had remained hidden and I so enjoyed watching everyone’s reactions when they saw it. Terry and Tammy had done a great job of making the cake look like the midsection of Jerry and Rosemary with Jerry’s cock inside Rosemary’s pussy, complete with her reddish pubic hair. They used some type of spun sugar to make the pubic hair but it looked almost real. Ginger handed the knife to Rosemary and the two of them cut the cake off to the side, leaving the crotch intact. Ginger and Tammy then started cutting pieces of cake for everyone.
Next to the cake were bon bons that were made to look like breasts complete with nipples. Next to them were small sausages made to look like a cock and balls. Everyone ooed and awed over the cake and the other treats and complimented Terry and Tammy for doing such a wonderful job.
After the cake and treats were over, Jerry stood up and thanked everyone for coming and for those that worked so hard to make it all possible. Then Rosemary addressed everyone telling them that at many weddings, it is traditional for the bride and groom to have the first dance and then everyone else joins them on the dance floor. Since this wedding is different than most, they had something else in mind and after they started, everyone else was invited to join in. They moved to the loveseat that had been strategically placed against the one wall but still central to the entire room. Jerry sat down on the loveseat, Rosemary knelt down and began to suck his cock until it was hard. Once hard, she sat on his cock, facing everyone so that they had a full view of Jerry’s cock sliding in and out of her pussy.
I heard Sharon gasp in shock as she was glued to the scene in front of her. I motioned to Ron to move over to her and begin fondling her breasts from behind. Sharon was so focused on Jerry and Rosemary that she screamed in shock as Ron reached around her and held her breasts. Everyone turned and she was so embarrassed and apologized. Ron continued to fondle her breasts from behind her and I could tell that he was rubbing his cock up and down in her butt crack. Before long, her head leaned back towards him and her eyes closed as Ron seduced his wife in the midst of everyone else.
By now, Rosemary was beginning to orgasm and as she did, everyone applauded and cheered. Jerry was also excited and worked up because it didn’t take long before he came, filling her up with his seed. Pepper asked if she was allowed to clean up her sister and Sherry asked if she could clean up Jerry. Colin and Loreena began having sex as did Tom and Helen and Tammy and Terry. Ron and Sharon had joined in the fun as he had her bent over a chair and was taking her doggie style. Her large breasts swayed wildly as he pumped her and I was so happy to see them fitting right in.
There were six guys and eight ladies, but that didn’t seem to matter. Sherry and Pepper were the extra girls but they were both outgoing and had no problem doubling up on each other or someone else. Ginger and I were on the floor, me on my back and Ginger riding my cock with suddenly a pussy lowered itself onto my face. I knew it wasn’t Pepper’s and wasn’t sure who it was but it smelled enticing so I began to lick it and suck on a clit. A voice above me told Ginger that she hoped she didn’t mind her sitting on her husband’s face and Ginger said by all means. The voice belonged to Sherry and I began sucking her clit all the more. Ginger came first, Sherry came next and then I emptied my balls into my first wife’s pussy.
After thanking Sherry for letting me taste her pussy, I heard a voice telling me that I had a promise to keep. I looked up and Sharon was standing over me. Ginger moved out of the way and I asked Sharon what she had in mind. She told me that Ron had given her permission to see what it was like to have another man’s cock inside her and she knew it had to be me. I told her that I would be honored to be her first tryst. I asked her if she had a preference and she said she would first like to suck on my cock and then she would like to sit on it like Ginger did. I invited her down, but told her to face the other way and I would suck her pussy as she sucked my cock. She said she’s never done that before, but was willing to try.
Ginger helped position her for some serious 69ing and her pussy reacted like it had never been sucked on before. I found out that it never had as she had never let Ron have oral sex with her. The moment my tongue began to move along her pussy lips, she squirmed and moaned. I licked her lips a few times and then dove my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy and again she moaned. As I moved to her clit, I could tell that she wasn’t used to sucking cock very much either as she was hesitant and not sure what to do. When my lips closed in on her clit, her whole body twitched and she forgot about sucking my cock. She instantly started to build and when she reached her peak and climaxed, her body shook and she moaned loud enough to be heard by everyone. Her legs went weal and collapsed on top me but I continued to suck on her clit until she was completely done. I rolled her off of me and climbed on top of her.
She opened her eyes and told me that she had never felt anything so intense in her entire life. I reminded her that I had also promised to show her breasts more attention and I began to suck on one nipple and then the next one. While sucking on her nipples, I slipped my cock inside her and began to slowly work my way in and out. Her moaning was increasing in volume and frequency. I moved myself forward just enough so that my cock was now rubbing against her clit and picked up my pace. It didn’t take long for Sharon to begin to climb again. Her body began to arch, her head went from side to side and her pussy was getting tighter. I picked up my tempo again and it was enough to send her over the top. When she came this time, her moan was so loud that it got everyone’s attention. I leaned down to her ear and asked her if it was okay to cum inside her or not and she just kept saying yes, yes, yes, so I unloaded into her. When she felt me cumming, she wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly. Then she started thanking me over and over.
I looked over and saw Ron, smiling from ear to ear as he was pounding away at Ginger and watching me finish off his wife. I whispered in Sharon’s ear to look to her left and she saw Ron and Ginger, she smiled and said she didn’t realize how sexy it was to see him with another woman. She pulled my face down to hers and planted a deep passionate kiss on me and thanked me for inviting her then told me that she wanted to talk to Ginger and I later in private with Ron.
I started to get up off of Sharon when Helen told her that if she’s never squirted to ask me. She looked confused and admitted that she had no idea what squirting meant. Helen told her that’s when a woman cums so hard and intense that she squirts out her cum just like a man does. Sharon asked if she meant the woman pees all over and Helen so no, it’s not pee, it’s cum, it pussy juices. Sharon looked at me with a look of bewilderment. Pepper told her it’s true and that I made her squirt. Helen said I made her squirt and then so did Sherry, Loreena, Ginger and Rosemary. Tammy piped in and said she’s never squirted before either and wanted me to make her squirt.
I knew where this was going and that there was no way to get out of it, so I said I would try to make both Sharon and Tammy squirt at the same time without touching either one’s pussy. That generated some curious looks from the group. I told Sharon and Tammy to come here and sit on chairs next to each other. Then I asked Ron and Terry to come over and told them that they were the ones that were going to do the deed, not me. Both guys said they had no clue how to make a woman squirt and I told them I was going to teach them by having them do it.
Once the ladies were seated, I told them to lean back in the chair, close their eyes and let their minds wander. Then I began to instruct Terry and Ron, starting with just rubbing the outsides of the pussies. I asked them if they knew where the lady’s sweet spots were and they said no. I instructed them to place two fingers into the pussy with their palm up and then start rubbing the insides of the pussy and watch for any body movement and facial expressions and they would know when they found the sweet spot. Ron was a bit awkward at first but eventually he found it. I told them to keep rubbing the sweet spot and then with the other hand to start rubbing the clit. Again, Ron was not very adept at this but with some encouragement and instructions he began to catch on. As the ladies began to respond, I told them to increase their pressure and speed. The more the ladies responded the more pressure and speed.
To my surprise Sharon was the first one to climax and I wasn’t sure if she would squirt or not, but alas she produced several squirts that traveled about 4 feet, part of it splashing all over Ron. She came so hard that a guttural moan emanated from deep in her throat that almost ended like an air raid siren. After hitting her high peak, she began to slowly ease off and opened her eyes to Ron licking her pussy and looking up at her. The look she gave him was one of deep love and joy.
Tammy also began to squirt when she came, sending streams of fluid over 6 feet out. Her orgasm was so intense and her one foot was rapidly pounding the floor like a dog trying to scratch itself. Her body arched and bucked and when she finally came down from her experience, all she could say was wow.
I congratulated both ladies and everyone applauded as Ginger grabbed a couple towels and quickly cleaned up. I told Ron that now he knows how to make his wife squirt whenever she’s in need of a really good intense orgasm. I turned to Terry and said that whatever he and Tammy does together as brother and sister is fine by me, as long as they enjoy it together and don’t get themselves in trouble.
Then I proposed a different sort of toast to the married couple. In invited all the girls to lay on the floor next to each other and allow Jerry to fuck each of them until he finally came inside one of them. Then I invited guys to lay down and let Rosemary sit on our cocks and ride us until we all had a chance to cum in her. The newlyweds said that sounded great and no else objected, so we started our toasting of the couple. There were two lines of people lying on the floor, the ladies in one line and the men in the other like. We were almost toe to toe and so that when we looked over at the line of ladies we were looking right up their legs to their pussies. It really was quite a sight.
Jerry started with Pepper at one end and spent about 20 seconds inside each pussy. Then he worked his way back across the line. He managed to do each lady at least twice, but on his third time through, he could hold off no longer and ended up pulling out and shooting his load over Loreena, Tammy and Sharon. Sherry, Pepper and Ginger jumped at the chance to do clean up by licking the other ladies clean and then turning their attention to Jerry and thoroughly cleaning him.
At the other line, Rosemary started with Colin at one end and rode each cock until she had an orgasm. Then she moved to Tom, Ron, Terry and myself. I could tell that she was pretty spent after 5 straight orgasms all on a different cock, so I suggested that she kneel down and the 5 of us guys would stroke off on her. Rosemary asked if it would be okay to suck cocks at the same time I said unless the guys objected and that brought a round of no’s real quick. So we gathered around her, stroking our cocks when she wasn’t sucking them. One by one we all came and shot our loads all over her breasts. She was quite the site to behold. Rosemary asked if any of the ladies wanted to clean her off before she grabbed towel and they all did except Sharon who wasn’t sure about licking cum up off of another woman’s breasts.
After Rosemary had been cleaned off, I suggested we all go relax in the pool for a while and we did. With everyone in the water, I realized that 14 naked people in our pool all at the same time was a record for us, and I wondered if there would every come a time that we would beat that record. Everyone had a good time in the pool. It started out as just people bobbing around, talking and relaxing but after a bit it started in with a game of tag, started by none other than Pepper. The only rule she made is that only tags that touch breasts, butts, pussies or cocks count and no one was allowed to get out of the pool to avoid being tagged.
It was a lot of fun and after about 15 minutes of tag, it became more of a group groping than anything else. We were all huddled together in the shallow end rubbing our bodies against each other and feeling and fondling whomever’s whatevers. At one point I felt six different hands roaming my body as my cock was pressed up against a woman’s butt. This went on for about 20 minutes and I could tell that the sexual desires were building amongst all of us so I suggested that we all dry off and go inside to release those desires. Pepper then said that those that want to go inside can and those who want to stay outside and release those desires in the pool with her were welcome to stay. I don’t know why I was surprised but everyone wanted to stay outside in and around the pool.
Loreena moved over to me and kissed and hugged me. I sat her up on the side of the pool and proceeded to lick her pussy. A few moments after I started, Terry lifted Sherry onto the pool decking next to us and said they hoped we didn’t mind some company. Then on the other side of me, I was pleased to see Jerry lifting Sharon up onto the side of the pool. Sharon looked at me, smiled and mouthed thank you again and then leaned back on her arms as Jerry began to lick her pussy. Eventually, Ron had Ginger on the side of the pool next to Sharon and Colin lifted Rosemary up onto the pool decking. Tom followed suit with Tammy. Helen said she felt left out and Pepper said no she wasn’t and lifted her onto the side and began licking Helen’s pussy.
There we were, divided into 7 couples performing oral sex on a lady that was not our own partner. The moaning didn’t take long to start and before long it sounded like a battlefield hospital full of wounded soldiers only these moans were from ecstasy, not pain. Within minutes 7 ladies all had an orgasm, all but Pepper but she was happy having brought Helen to her orgasm.
The ladies returned to the water and we all just started having sex with whomever we could grab onto. I ended up having my cock in all 8 pussies and I think the others guys managed the same. When I was ready to come, I was with Helen and I pumped her full with a big load. She wrapped her arms around me, kissed me deep and long and then told me how much that day at the movie theater meant to her and Tom and how much they’ve talked about us since. I told her it was special for us as it was the first time Ginger had ever done anything like that and she loved it. Helen asked if she and Tom could come over again sometime and I told her sure and that we would all look forward to it.
After an hour of pure sex in the pool, everyone was getting tired and spent. It was already evening, so some of our guests said they needed to leave. Tammy and Terry said they needed to clean up their stuff and pack it up. Pepper and Ginger said they would help. Colin and Loreena thanked us for a wonderful time, got dressed and left. Sherry also had to run. Tom and Helen said they would stay and help clean up.
Before getting dressed, Sharon asked if she and Ron could talk privately with Ginger and me, so we took them into my office. Sharon started by apologizing to Ron for not being more sexually outgoing to him. She then told us that she was raised that sex was just for having children and that any other time it was a sin. That affected her relationship with Ron and she knew it, but never knew what to do about it. That’s why she was so apprehensive about coming to the wedding today. She said that any time Ron wanted to try something new, that she would not allow it. It was missionary style sex with most of her clothes on and that was it. Nothing oral or using hands.
She said that today opened her eyes and her mind but she wasn’t sure how to do many of the things she witnessed today. Ron added that he felt awkwardly inadequate himself. Sharon then asked if we would tutor them and help them to learn more about how to please each other and become better sex partners. I looked at Ginger and she was smiling. She leaned forward, took Sharon’s hands in hers and told her we would love to. I said that we were leaving for two weeks tomorrow, but when we returned, we would have them over to start their lessons. I also asked them if it would be permissible to have Pepper, Rosemary and Jerry join us and they said that would be okay. Sharon thanked us, hugged me so tight that I couldn’t breathe but it was great feeling her ample breasts pressing against my chest. Ron shook my hand like there was no tomorrow and gave Ginger a big hug also. I so enjoyed watching my wife’s bare breasts being pressed up against the chest of another man. They got dressed and left.
We had to get dressed to help Terry and Tammy carry their supplies out to their van. We thanked them for a great catering job and they thanked us for the great sex and asked us to recommend them to any of our friends getting married or having a party that needed catering.
Back inside, we just kind of collapsed in the livingroom. Jerry sat in the loveseat with Rosemary on his lap and I sat on the sofa with my two wives snuggled up against me. Rosemary thanked us for a wonderful wedding and said it was better than she imagined. Jerry added that he liked all the sex better than dancing anyway and Rosemary mock slapped him and then agreed. Pepper added that having 6 different cocks in her in the same day was fantastic and I added that being inside 8 pussies in the same day was even better.
I reminded Jerry and Rosemary that we needed to have them at the airport early, so we all needed to hit the sack early. We hugged and kissed our goodnights and I watched as the newlyweds sauntered off to their bedroom. I grabbed my two wives and we headed to the bedroom. Pepper was a little quiet and I sensed that she was feeling somewhat left out by not having a honeymoon like Ginger and I did and like what Jerry and Rosemary were headed out to bright and early in the morning. I snuggled up close behind her in bed with Ginger behind me, d****d my arm over her and whispered in her ear that loved her so very much. She said she loved me too, but I could hear that little bit of disappointment in her response. I wanted so much to tell her that she was going on a honeymoon tomorrow, but didn’t want spring it on her before Jerry and Rosemary left for their trip, so I reluctantly let her go to sleep feeling as she did.

Stay tuned for Pepper’s Honeymoon…
Old 03-04-2014, 12:16 AM

Default Pepper's Honeymoon pt1

Sunday, Sept. 2, 1985
The alarm went off early Sunday morning. None of us wanted to get up, but we had to take Jerry and Rosemary to the airport early to catch their flight to Cancun for their honeymoon. Ginger drug herself out to the kitchen to start the coffee while we all showered and got dressed. Breakfast was quick and the newlyweds finished their last minute packing, we loaded the van and headed to the airport.
Jerry and Rosemary were all smiles and I noticed that Pepper was sporting a forced smile and I knew she wished she had a honeymoon to go on also. Our marriage wasn’t formal and legal and I knew she felt left out because of it. Ginger also sensed it and did her best cheer everyone up like she is so good at doing. After dropping Jerry and Rosemary at the airport and telling them to enjoy, we headed back to the house. Ginger was smiling, knowing the surprise I had in store for Pepper once we got back to the house.
After we got inside, Pepper sat down at the table for another cup of coffee and asked what our plans were for the day. I asked Pepper what was wrong and why she was feeling down. She tried to blow it off as being just tired, but I asked her if it had anything to do with her not getting a honeymoon because we weren’t officially married. Looking away so I wouldn’t see her tears she tried to say no, but I knew better.
I sat down next to her, took her hand slid an engagement ring on her finger. She looked up surprised and didn’t know what to say. Ginger pulled up a chair and put her hand next to Pepper’s to show her it was the identical ring. Then I placed the wedding band on her finger and she saw that it was identical to Ginger’s as well. Tears flowed like a waterfall as she hugged me and thanked me over and over. Once I was able to break loose from her embrace, I handed her an envelope. She asked what was inside and Ginger told her to open it and look.
Pepper quickly opened the envelope and her eyes got huge as she pulled out the plane and hotel reservations for the three to Tulum, Mexico. She looked up and asked where in the heck was Tulum. I told her it’s about 80 miles south of Cancun and that there was a guy I know that was in the process of opening a new private resort along the beach there. She then noticed the dates on the reservations and said that’s today and she has to work tomorrow. I told her that I already talked to her boss and he approved a 2 week vacation starting Monday. Then she got frantic and said she needed to start packing and Ginger told her that she was all packed except for her personal items.
I looked her and told her she was my wife and that she was going on a honeymoon. Ginger added that she hoped she didn’t mind her sister tagging along and Pepper said we’re in this marriage together, the three of us and that it’s only right that she come along. Pepper hugged me so tight and for so long I thought I would pass out. She thanked me over and over and then the two of them rushed to the bedroom to finish packing the last of their stuff. I followed and packed my personal needs as well.
We had lunch before arriving at the airport. The flight to Mexico was uneventful except that I was able to fondle both Pepper and Ginger’s breasts while in our seats. The couple across the aisle caught me several times with my hand in Ginger’s top as she was sitting next to the aisle. When we arrived at the airport and collected our luggage, there was a driver waiting for us and he drove us to the resort which was right on the beach in a large cove. It was getting dark but we could still see the palm trees swaying in the ocean breeze and it truly looked like paradise.
The owner of the resort met us out front and welcomed us. He explained that the resort has three dozen separate bungalows along the beach and that in a couple of years, he’ll expand to even more with possibly a high rise with rooms as well, depending on how business goes. Pepper asked how many other guests he had at the moment and he said that there were 28 other couples staying here at the moment, but several will be leaving during the week and several others will be arriving.
He led us into the lobby of the main building and gave us a tour of the restaurant, bar, Jacuzzi and massage room. Handing us a set of keys, he led us to our bungalow, which appeared to be the most secluded bungalow. As we arrived at the bungalow, the manager told us that public nudity is illegal in Mexico, but the authorities overlook it here at the resort because tourism is too important to the local economy. One of the local officers works part time at the resort as a bartender and waiter and helps protect the resort and its visitors from theft.
Inside the bungalow, there was a nice livingroom, small kitchen and bedroom. The window in the bedroom looked straight out to the ocean. We opened it up and felt the gentle breeze fill the room with the smell of the salty surf. It was pitch black looking out to the ocean, but we could hear the waves softly caressing the sands. We were hungry from our long flight so I convinced Pepper that we needed to get something to eat and then we would take a midnight walk on the beach.
After a delicious meal at the resort restaurant, we went back to the bungalow, changed into swimsuits and I was wowed when the girls put their new bikinis on. They looked so hot and sexy I wanted to take them both to bed right then and there, but I knew Pepper was eager to walk on the beach even if it was very dark. I put my suit on as fast as I cold and asked if we needed towels and Pepper hollered out no as she was already heading out the door. We couldn’t see the ocean, but we could hear the waves on the beach, so we headed in that direction.
As got close to the water’s edge, the distant lights allowed us to see the gentle waves lapping on the shore. Pepper and Ginger both ran out into the water to just over knee deep. The commented about how warm the water was and how good it felt. I sat down at the water’s edge and let the waves tickle my feet as the two sisters played in the surf. They acted like kids seeing the ocean for the first time.
I didn’t realize it, but they slowly worked their way down the beach just fare enough that I could no longer see them. I was watching the lights of a boat out on the water passing by when suddenly the girls jumped me from behind. Not only did they surprised me, which they know is hard to do, but I was surprised to find out that they were naked. They had stripped off their bikinis and were running up and down the beach. The whole thing was so sexy that I had couldn’t help but join them and soon the three of us were naked on the beach in the dark in Mexico.
Watching the two naked women appear and disappear in the dark was quite erotic and I watched them as best I could with full erection. Finally, I managed to grab Pepper as she ran by me and I spun her into my arms and kissed her with all the passion I had. She responded by reaching down and placing my cock between her legs so that it rested against her pussy. Then she started to move back forth so that I was rubbing against her pussy lips and clit. After a minute, both of us knew what we wanted and I slid my cock deep inside her and began making love to her standing there on the dark beach. Pepper came within seconds of penetrating her and by then, Ginger had found us in the dark and was standing behind Pepper, holding her breasts and playing with her nipples.
I was also very turned on and a couple minutes later I began shooting my white hot seed as deep up inside Pepper as I could. When she felt me cumming inside her, she came again and ended up squirting my cum back out all over both of us. After another long passionate kiss, I carried out into the water so that we could both wash off. We picked up our swimsuits and casually walked back to the bungalow, still naked. By the time we got there, we were fairly dry. We went inside, showered off the salt water and sand and then headed to bed.
Ginger told me to take her one more time before we went to sleep since this was her real honeymoon. Pepper said she wanted this time to be all three of us, so I laid down on the bed, Pepper climbed onto my cock and Ginger sat on my face. Once again I knew that I was the luckiest man on earth to have two extremely beautiful and sexy wives who loved me and loved sharing me. One was riding my cock like there was no tomorrow and the other was letting me taste her delicious pussy, all at the same time. Thinking about the two of them, I quickly build up to another orgasm and once again filled Pepper’s pussy with my love. Both girls had also cum and we collapsed into each other exhausted from our long day and consummating the honeymoon.
A quick clean up and we were ready to crash. We cuddled up into our threesome and drifted off to sleep.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to canada1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 12:17 AM

Default Pepper's Honeymoon pt2

Monday, Sept. 2, 1985
We woke that morning to a gentle breeze and sound of the ocean waves. Pepper cuddled up against my cock and began slowly wiggling her butt against me. Ginger could fell the movement and reached around from behind me and began playing with my cock and balls. I was erect in no time and Pepper was already wet with anticipation as she slid back, impaling herself on my cock.
I started to slide in and out of Pepper as Ginger just hugged me and pressed her breasts against my back. As she did, she whispered in my ear that this was a great surprised for Pepper. Her whisper was louder than she thought and Pepper gasped out in between moans of pleasure that it was a wonderful surprise.
Making love in this position has its benefits as I can not only feel Pepper’s pussy encasing my cock, but I can feel her butt against me and both sisters have fantastically gorgeous and sexy butts. It also affords me the pleasure of reaching over and holding onto her breasts as I slide in and out of her. Then there is the added pleasure of feeling Ginger pressing her breasts against my back and rubbing herself against my butt. The more I thought about it, the more turned on I got and the harder I got and the closer to cumming I got. Returning to reality, I realized that Pepper was cumming for the second time and that enough to send me over the top and I spurted and spurted into her.
When we were done, we all said good morning to each and then showered, got dressed and headed to the restaurant for breakfast. They had a buffet set up that was phenomenal for such a small place. They had all kinds of fruits from the area along with breads and pastries from different areas of the world. For the Americans, they had eggs, sausage, bacon, fried potatoes and some cereals. I noticed that the place was fairly packed and knew there weren’t that many guests at the resort. When I saw the owner and asked, he said that a number of locals come here to eat.
During breakfast, I asked Pepper what she would like to do since it was her honeymoon and she reminded me that it was our, referring to all three of us, honeymoon and we should decide together. The choice came down to relaxing on the beach or going into town to see the sights. Before I could make a suggestion, Pepper said that neither she or Ginger wanted to get a sunburn and ruin the rest of the time, so they suggested we go see the sights, however, none of us had a clue where to go or what to see. As we were leaving the dining area, I asked the manager, Rafaelo and he said there were plenty of things to see, but we really needed a guide and he had just the person and he called out to a young man behind the counter. He introduced him as Miguel, his nephew and said he knows all the places in the area and will take on a grand tour and anywhere else we would like to go. I began to take out my credit card to pay for the tour and he said that was part of the resort package and besides, Miguel loves to get out and drive around.
So we piled into a jeep with canopy over it and took off to see the sights. The girls insisted that I sit up front with Miguel and that they take the back, so that’s how we spent the day. He drove us all over the city and pointed out many of the buildings and churches and then drove us to a nearby outcrop overlooking the ocean with an old Mayan ruins looking out to sea.
At lunch time, Miguel took us to small run down looking little eatery that didn’t look very appealing. He told us to trust him as he practically drug us inside. We were surprised at how clean the place was as Miguel seated us a table and then disappeared around the counter. A few moments later, an older and very attractive looking woman followed Miguel to our table where he introduced us to his mother. We told her how much we’ve enjoyed our tour with her son and she seemed to enjoy hearing his praise. Then they both disappeared again.
We wondered if we were going to see a menu or not. A couple minutes later, Miguel returned with three tall glasses of beer. Ginger apologized and said she really wasn’t a beer drinker and Miguel was all apologies, until I told him that she enjoy a margarita but not too strong. He said okay and disappeared again. A few moments later he reappeared with her drink and started to turn to go and I asked him if we could see a menu and he said no, the meal would be up in a few minutes. We looked at each other a little bewildered, but then figured that he was trying to impress us and his mother.
While we were waiting, Pepper started to get a little frisky and flashed me her breast a couple of times. Not to be outdone, Ginger began to flash me her breasts until another family came into the tiny restaurant and sat at a nearby table. Miguel came out and began talking to them in Spanish, of which none of us understood, and then he disappeared again.
Several minutes later, Miguel appeared with 3 plates filled with beans, soft hot tortillas, chopped up tomatoes and a meat dish that looked like shredded beef cooked with rice, onions, eggs, tomatoes, peppers and who knows what else. I asked Miguel what the dish was called and he told me it is his mother’s own recipe for machaca. It was fabulous and we complimented Miguel’s mother for an excellent lunch.
When we left the restaurant, Miguel told us that he saw the girls flashing their chi chis (pronounced chee chees) which we learned was Spanish slang for breasts. He said that they were very beautiful, but warned us about doing that in town as many people do not understand or care for that kind of behavior. He said it is okay for some of the cantinas and the beaches, but otherwise not a good idea. Pepper asked him if he really liked seeing them and he said oh yes, they are very nice. She asked if he would like to see them again and he yes, very much, but not here on the street. Then Pepper asked him about the cantinas where flashing is allowed and he said they are not good places to visit. Women dance, take off their clothes and then are paid to have sex with the men. In some of those places, any woman who enters often gets taken sexually by the men drinking there. She looked at me and I told her no, not today.
That afternoon, Miguel drove us out of town to show us the tropical forest. After a 20 minute ride down the main road, he suddenly turned off on what looked like an unused foot path. He turned to me and said he had a special place to show us and to trust him. Driving along a path too narrow for the jeep, we were constantly fighting off branches and leaves. We saw a number of lizards including iguanas and the jungle trees were filled with all kinds of beautiful birds including several kinds of parrots, at least when we weren’t fending off branches.
I’m not how long it took, but the way we were jostled and bounced, it seemed like an hour before the dense jungle started to thin. I little further on and we emerged onto a pristine beach of white sand. The beach looked to be about a quarter mile long with rocky outcrops at both ends, like bookends keeping the rest of the world out. There was no sign of people anywhere to be seen. No footprints, no sounds and no litter. The sight was so spectacular that we all just sat there for a minute or two as we just took it all in.
Miguel asked us if we liked the beach and Pepper said it was truly paradise. I asked him how he knew of the beach and he said he found it one day when he decided to follow the trail through the jungle on horseback. He brought his uncle here before he built his resort and he wanted to build it here, but it would cost many thousands of dollars just to get electricity, water and sewage here, let alone the cost of building the road and hauling everything out here.
We all got out of the jeep and walked up to the edge of the waves and again looked up and down the beach and back to the jungle wall held out the rest of the world. Pepper broke the trance by asking if could go swimming and I said that was up to Miguel. He said we could stay here for several hours as long as we got back to the highway before dark.
A second later, Pepper was taking off her top, slid down her shorts and panties and ran naked into the water. Miguel just stood there with his mouth open watching Pepper stripping and heading to the water. Ginger looked at me, shrugged her shoulders and stripped out of her clothes and joined her sister frolicking in the waves. The bulge in Miguel’s shorts was very noticeable and I suggested that we join the ladies and began stripping off my clothes. At first he seemed reluctant, but after I joined the girls in the water, Miguel stripped and joined us.
The four of us ran and played in the gentle surf. We swam out a little ways and were amazed at how clear the water was. I mentioned to Miguel that we have to come back with some masks and snorkel gear and he said he had some in the jeep and went and fetched them. With the snorkel masks, we swam back out to where the sand ended and the coral began. The water was filled with different colored fish. It was like watching one of the nature shows on TV.
I noticed Miguel was getting used to the girls being naked as his erection finally went down. That was until the two girls swam in front of him underwater and he found himself with a perfect view up the legs to their pussies. I noticed that when he saw them swimming past, he instantly got hard again so I swam up to the girls and whispered to them that they needed to do something to show their appreciation to Miguel for bringing us here. They both smiled at me and turned and swam back towards Miguel’s direction.
The two sisters swam back towards Miguel and then split and went around him. He turned to watch Ginger and as he did, Pepper turned and came up behind him, reached around and grabbed his cock. Miguel was so startled that he nearly leapt clean out of the water. He turned to face her and for a moment, the two of them just treaded water staring at each other. Then Pepper moved up closer to him and rose high enough out of the water so that Miguel got a good look at her breasts. She moved closer and closer to him until her breasts were against his chest and as she started to kiss him, they both began to sink under the water.
Ginger had moved in closer and suggested they all move to shallower water. They swam back closer to shore to where they could stand. Both girls began hugging Miguel and rubbing their breasts against him and playing with his cock. Miguel reached up and began fondling their breasts and then looked over at me to see if it was okay and I told him to enjoy his reward for bringing us to this paradise beach. At that, Miguel hugged, kissed and let his hands roam all over the girls’ bodies. I saw both of his hands drop below the water and ducked under with my snorkel mask and saw him feeling both pussies while Pepper stroked his cock and Ginger played with his balls. He must have been very worked up and turned on because I saw spurts of thick white cum pumping out of Miguel’s cock. I surfaced and saw his head back and the look of exhilaration on his face.
Then Pepper and Ginger escorted Miguel back onto the beach where the sand was still wet, but just our reach of the waves. They laid him down on back and Pepper began sucking on his cock to bring back up to a full erection. Once he was erect, she positioned herself directly over his cock and asked him if he would like her to lower herself onto him and his eyes got big and said yes, yes, yes. She teased him by lowering herself just enough to allow the head of his cock to brush against the lips of her pussy. Pepper reached down, grabbed his cock and guided it back and forth along her slit and clit, driving both of them wild. Then without warning, she lit herself drop all the way onto his cock and it was so intense for her that she had an orgasm instantly.
As Pepper began to rid Miguel’s cock, Ginger moved in and positioned herself over his face and asked him if he would like to lick her pussy and his tongue darted out in response. Like her sister, she only lowered herself down enough so that his tongue barely touched her pussy lips, but Miguel was not to be teased this time and raised his head, plunging his tongue as far into her pussy as possible. Ginger responded by lowering herself a little more to make it easier for him.
Watching my two wives having sex with this young Mexican man was very erotic. I didn’t realize that I was slowly stroking myself while watching them, but Ginger noticed and motioned for me to move over in front her. I did as she asked and moved in front of her and she started sucking my cock. I watched Pepper bouncing up and down on Miguel’s cock as she fucked Miguel who was sucking on Ginger’s pussy while she was sucking my cock. I couldn’t but think that this must be quite the sight if anyone found us.
I know I’ve said this a number of times in the Desert Heat series, but one of my favorite things that turns me on is watching a woman’s breasts bounce, especially when they are having sex and Pepper’s breasts were doing just that. They were reacting with every rise and fall of her on Miguel’s cock, but they were just out of reach from where I was standing. Pepper saw me watching her and she knows how much I like to watch her breasts bounce so she arched back a little to make the bounce more noticeable. Watching them bounce was all I needed to send me over the edge and balls tightened and I began to empty them into Ginger’s mouth. She told me later that it was a combination of me cumming in her mouth and Miguel sucking on her clit that made her cum hard. A few moments later Pepper came for the second time and her clenching pussy was enough to send Miguel into his second orgasm and he pumped his load up into Pepper’s pussy.
With the four of us spent, we all laid out on the beach, enjoying the afterglow of great sex along with the feel of the sun and ocean breeze on our bodies. The rhythmic sound of the waves washing up was almost hypnotic and it would have been very easy for the four of us to drift off to sleep. I didn’t want that to happen and I didn’t want the girls to get sun burnt, so I suggested we get ready to leave, but I was stopped by Ginger who said it was turn to enjoy some Mexican delight and I knew what she meant.
Ginger told Miguel to get up and then led him back to the jeep which was sitting in the shade of several palm trees. She bent over with her hands on the seat of the jeep and told Miguel to take her now. He wasted no time getting erect and working his cock into her wet and waiting pussy. Pepper led me around to the other side of the jeep and assumed the same position that Ginger had taken and I immediately started taking her from behind.
I could easily watch Ginger’s breasts swaying freely and with a slight lean to one side of the other I could also watch Pepper’s breasts swaying that same way. If there’s anything better than watching one of my girl’s breasts bouncing or swaying it’s being able to watch both of them at the same time. I reached down and held onto Pepper’s breasts and played with them as I was pumping her pussy and watching Ginger’s breasts swaying as she was getting pumped. Ginger was the first one to orgasm, followed shortly by Pepper, but Miguel and I kept our steady pace. Ginger told Miguel that he felt great inside her and hearing her say that once again started my seed to leave my balls and work its way out to fill Pepper’s pussy. As my cock was spewing itself into Pepper, Ginger reached under her and grabbed Miguel’s balls, instantly sending him to his third orgasm of the afternoon. He grabbed her hips and drove himself as deep into her as possible as he emptied himself into her.
After a few moments for everyone to gain their senses, I suggested we all go for a last dip in the ocean to rinse ourselves off. All of us were spent and instead of running into the surf like earlier, we managed to walk on wobbly legs into the water until we were waist deep. We washed ourselves off and then stood on the beach in the sun and breeze to dry off. Back at the jeep we got dressed and before we started our drive back, Miguel thanked us over and over for said he has never had any guests treat him like this every before. I asked if he has taken other guests to this beach and he said a few and that some of the women went topless, nut had ever gone naked or had anything to do with him. They always treated him like he was just the hired help, but he said that we treated him like he was more than the just the hired help. He said we treated him almost as an equal. I told him not almost but that he was an equal. I explained that everyone works for someone. Even the owners of big companies works for everyone that buys his product and that where we were in our jobs does not make anyone less of a person than anyone else. He thanked and hugged me and then thanked and hugged the girls again.
As we were driving back through the jungle, Pepper leaned forward and told Miguel that she hoped to have another opportunity to show her appreciation to him before we leave in two weeks and he said he would like that very much also.
The drive back out of the jungle didn’t seem as long as the first time heading to the beach and soon we were back on what they called a highway and heading back to town. We got back to the resort, thanked Miguel for a wonderful afternoon and then headed to our bungalow to freshen up before dinner. Dinner was very delicious. They served some type of grilled fish that just melted in our mouths along with a brown rice and a salad that looked to be a combination of a vegetable salad and a fruit salad.
After dinner, we were tired from our day of sightseeing and sex and decided to get some drinks and just sit on the beach, relax and watch it get dark. It would have been nice to watch a sunset over the ocean, but we were facing east and not west. Several couples walked past and stopped to chat. One of the ladies was topless and didn’t seem to mind standing there in front of us. After they walked on by, both of the sister’s took their bikini tops off and enjoyed letting the sea breeze tickle their nipples.
We’d been sitting out there for about an hour when Miguel shows up with another round of drinks and told us that these were on him for the wonderful afternoon. We thanked him and asked him if he would like to join us and he told us that it was not allowed and he would get in trouble. He asked if we would like another round in a while and we said that would be nice.
Not long after he left, another couple came walking by and we said hello and noticed a thick accent. I asked where they were from and they told us they were from Romania. The man could not stop staring at the girl’s breasts and I could see in the dark that she kept glancing away from looking at them. Ginger also noticed and asked if their being topless bothered her and she said she was not used to nudity in public. Then she added that she heard it was illegal in Mexico and I told her it is, but that the police leave the resorts alone because they need the tourist dollars. We invited them to join us, and just as her husband was about to sit down on the sand with us, she said they needed to keep walking. Ginger told her we understand but if she changes her mind that we’ll be out here for at least another hour and they walked off into the darkness.
Even after our eyes adjusted to the dark, it was hard to see anything more than 20-30 feet away. Everything just fades into the empty darkness like you see in some of the movies. Occasionally we would see the lights of a boat or ship passing out to sea, but otherwise, most of the lights from the resort were blocked by the trees behind us. Pepper suggested we take a walk and Ginger thought that was a good idea, but I rather enjoyed being lazy for a change and decided to just sit and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere. The sisters said they should be back soon and disappeared into the same darkness that the Romanian couple had traveled into.
While they were gone, an older couple came by and seemed surprised to see me sitting on the beach alone. They must have thought I was someone from outside the resort and politely told me that this was a private beach for the resort only. I told them that I was staying in bungalow 36 and that I was waiting for the ladies to return from their walk. When I said ladies, they noticed the two bikini tops setting on the sand next me and the older lady said oh my, they seem to have lost something before their walk. I chuckled and said indeed they did and pointed in the direction they had gone and the older gentlemen smiled a lecherous smile and I could tell he was hoping to run into them.
The girls had been gone for a good bit when I heard the distinct sound of Pepper’s laugh wafting out from the darkness. I strained to see if I could find them and then like ghosts appearing out of thin air, not two but four figures began to take shape. That was when I heard the thick Romanian accents and more laughing. As they drew closer, I could see the four them approaching. I greeted them back and Pepper introduced them as Dumitru and Ioana. I stood and shook their hands and then Pepper asked them to sit and join us for a bit and I was surprised when they did. Dumitru told me that I had two very beautiful and sexy wives. I told him that his wife was very pretty also. Dumitru said something in Romanian to his wife and she smiled, giggled and then nodded her head.
Ioana was wearing a light summer dress and after Dumitru spoke to her, she slid the straps off her shoulders and down to her waist, revealing a plain white bra. He said something else to and she acted very coy and shy and then reached behind her and unclasped her bra and let it fall into her lap. Dumitru turned to me and that now his wife was like mine and asked if I liked her breasts. I told him they were very lovely. He said that since he got to feel my wives’ breasts that I should be should touch his wife’s breast. I could tell she was embarrassed but her breasts were really very nice, so I reached over and brushed my hand across her nipples. Dumitru said not, feel them like this and he reached past me and grabbed one of Ginger’s breasts and fondled and jiggled it and then motioned me to do the same to Ioana. I didn’t want to insult him, so I reached out and cupped one of her breasts in my hand and fondled it. Ioana looked at me as I fondled her and smiled. Her expression seemed to be a combination of shyness and excitement.
Dumitru spoke very good English, but Ioana’s English was limited and broken. It turned out that he was a businessman who traveled to many countries and Ioana was a homemaker. I tried to explain to them that I was a research scientist but they didn’t understand the type of research I was doing.
A few moments later, Miguel arrived with another round of drinks and was surprised that we had friends. Ioana quickly covered her breasts up. I asked them if they wanted a drink and then asked Miguel to bring them their drinks. Waiting for the drinks, we found out that they were only staying a few more days as Dumitru had a business meeting in Mexico City on Friday. I suggested we have dinner together tomorrow and they said they would enjoy that. After they finished their drinks, Ioana put her bra and dress back on and they left to go back to their bungalow.
After they left, Pepper and Ginger told me about the conversation they had while walking on the beach. Dumitru had asked the girls about their going topless and if it embarrassed them. They told them not at all that they loved being free of their clothes and feeling the breeze on their bare skin. Pepper asked them if Ioana had every gone topless before and he said only in their bedroom, but never outside and never in front of anyone. Then he told them that he would like her to try it, but she was embarrassed and apprehensive. That is what prompted him to tell her to take off her top while sitting with us. He told the girls that he would get her to try it in the dark with us and then tell them later how she felt.
I told the girls that I was getting tired and Ginger said I must have worn myself out relaxing and we all laughed. The girls picked up their tops and we headed back to the bungalow. In reality we were all tired so we showered off the sand and then cuddled up naked on the bed with the window open and the breeze carrying off into dreamland.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:19 AM

Default Pepper's Honeymoon pt3

Tuesday, September 4, 1985
I don’t know if it was the sea breeze, the total sense of relaxation or the previous day’s activities, but we slept in. All three of us had an appetite and hoped that the breakfast bar was still open, so we hurriedly got dressed and made our way to the restaurant. We were pleased to see that it was still open and was full of fruit, pastries and other breakfast delights.
While we were eating, Rafaelo asked us if we were enjoying ourselves and if there was anything else they could do for us. I told him everything was great and that we would like to reserve Miguel for another day to go exploring and he said he would check the schedule and get back to us. A few minutes later, he returned with a scheduling book and we asked for Friday right after breakfast and then I asked if it would be possible for him to bring a picnic lunch for the three of us and Miguel and he said that would be arranged. Pepper looked at me and licked her lips, anticipating romping on the secluded beach naked with Miguel and the rest of us.
After breakfast, we freshened up and then asked for lift into town and if it could pick us back up at 5pm and again, no problem. We spent the day in town, walking around, looking at all of the various shops. I reminded the girls about what Miguel had said about public nudity and that the girls should hold off from any flashing. For the most part, they were well behaved, but there was one instance where Pepper couldn’t control herself.
It was a small local shop that sold ladies dresses. Pepper found a really cute Mexican patterned dress. The sleeves were kind that could stay up on the shoulders or fall off onto the upper arms, giving the dress a really sexy look. The dress looked to be around her size but Pepper wanted to try it on to see if it fit, but found out the shop didn’t have a dressing room. She asked the lady in the shop if it would be okay if she tried the dress on at the back of the store and she said it was okay, but warned her that husband was due back soon.
Pepper took off her halter top and shorts and like usual she was not wearing anything underneath. She slipped on the dress and looked in the mirror with the sleeves up and down on the arms. It looked so sexy on her and she looked so beautiful. I told her how great she looked in it and that I would be happy to buy it for her. Her timing was perfect because right as she took the dress off, the owner’s husband walked into the shop. It was a small shop and there was no missing seeing a naked woman standing there. Pepper was partially hidden behind a rack of clothes, but her breasts were in plain view.
Both of them just froze at the sight of each other and then Pepper began to apologize. The man walked back to us and said there was no apology necessary. His English was very broken, but that’s what it sounded like. Pepper could tell that he liked what he saw by the smile on his face, so she turned completely around making sure he saw everything and then began to put her shorts and top back on. I paid for the dress and as we walked out of the store, we heard the owner start yelling at her husband in Spanish. It was probably a good thing that none of us spoke Spanish.
The rest of the day was a lot of fun and we met our ride back to the resort right on time. We freshened up and met Dumitru and Ioana at the restaurant for dinner. Not long after we started eating, Dumitru told us that Ioana enjoyed herself last night although she was still embarrassed. He said that I was the first man other than him to see or touch her breasts and she hesitantly admitted that it was quite stimulating to her. Ioana was able to understand enough to make her face turn red and force her to look down in embarrassment. She said something to him in Romanian and he turned and told us that she wanted to know if we would like to walk on the beach with them tonight and perhaps I could touch her breasts again once it got dark. I told him we would be happy to walk with them and I would very much like to touch her again. Dumitru relayed our acceptance to the invitation and she again looked at, smiled and turned another shade of red.
The rest of the meal was filled with talk about what it was like Romania and their family. After dinner, we left to go back to our rooms to freshen up and then we met them out on the beach. The girls wore their bikinis and I wore a pair of loose shorts with no underwear. I was pleased to see that Ioana was wearing a two piece bathing suit, although it was still quite modest.
The sun was just starting to disappear behind the hills to the west but it was still fairly light out. We found a spot on the beach just down a little from our bungalow that was further away from most of the traffic. Once we sat down, Pepper and Ginger took off their tops and encouraged Ioana to do the same. She was reluctant at first and Dumitru told us that she was still embarrassed to bare herself in the daylight. I told him to explain to her that we’ve already seen her bare breasts and there isn’t anyone else close by. She looked down the beach and there was one couple in the distance and they were walking in the opposite direction. Dumitru said something to her and she looked directly at me as he undid the top of her bathing suit and took if off of her. Ioana started to put her arms over her breasts so I compassionately grabbed her arm to stop her and then cupped her breast in my hand and leaned over and kissed her nipple.
When I looked up at her, she was staring at me not knowing what to do. I guessed that toughing was one thing but kissing her nipple was something else. After a few moments, her expression changed and she pointed to her breast and said kiss please, so I leaned back in and kissed both of her nipples. I looked up and asked if she like that and she smiled and nodded her head. I asked her if she would like more and she nodded yes. This time I leaned in and began sucking on one nipple while rolling the other one between my thumb and fingers. I could tell she was really liking it and I leaned back down onto the sand and continued to suck on her nipples.
In the meantime, Dumitru was having his own fill of breasts as he moved between Pepper and Ginger. He was kissing and feeling one nipple after the other. While he was kissing Pepper’s nipples, she placed her hand over his crotch and felt his hard cock in his shorts. Dumitru made no attempt to stop her. I wondered what would happen if I took Ioana’s hand and placed it over my erect cock so while I was vigorously sucking and chewing on one of her nipples, I took her hand and placed it over my cock. I felt her body tense as she wasn’t sure what to do. I move her hand slowly up and down to give her a good feel and then let her hand alone to continue if she wanted. She didn’t stop, so then I gently placed my hand over her bathing suit bottoms so as to cup her mound. Again I could feel her body tense, but she didn’t try to stop me.
It didn’t take long for the sun to go down and for it to get dark on the beach. In the darkness, I began to rub her mound and pussy through her bathing suit and I could feel Ioana melting to my touch. Her body went from being tense to responding and moving with my touch. Her hand over my cock continued to move back and forth. I reached down, took her hand and slid it inside my shorts and onto my cock. She instantly wrapped her fingers around my shaft and continued her slow stroking.
I looked over and saw that Pepper had Dumitru’s cock out and was sucking it and he was still fondling Ginger’s breasts. I’m not sure if Dumitru had any idea of what I was doing with his wife or even if he cared. He was obviously lost in the moment of being embraced by my two beautiful wives.
Seeing that he was being well taken care of, I decided to make one more move on Ioana and slipped my hand down the front of her swimsuit bottoms. She surprised me when her pelvis moved upward to meet me approaching hand. As I slid my fingers over her mound and down to her very wet lips, she tightened her grip on my cock and began to moan. I moved from sucking her nipples to kissing her lips and her tongue met mine and they danced around each other as our hands felt each other’s privates.
I sat up and slid my shorts all the way off and then knelt before Ioana and slid her bottoms off. I expected her to be embarrassed and shy again but as I was surprised as she spread her legs, revealing a patch of dark pubic hair that was blacker than the night. I leaned down and began to lick the lips of her pussy. As soon as my tongue touched her lips I knew her body was mine for the taking. She began to writhe as my tongue explored her pussy and clit. I pressed my lips around her erect bud and gave one hard suck which sent her over the top into a body shaking orgasm. She grabbed my head and held it tightly to her pussy as she convulsed time and again. When she finished, she tried in her broken English to tell me something but I wasn’t understanding what she was saying. She said something to Dumitru and he told me she was asking me to fuck her now. I asked him if that was okay with him and he said he was already fucking my wives so no problem.
I moved up over Ioana, kissing my way from her clit, to her navel to her breasts up her neck to her lips. As our lips and tongues met again, I slid my cock all the into her in one easy motion. She was flowing like a river and began to move her pussy up and down as I began to match her movements. It only took a few moments for her to cum a second time and as her pussy convulsed around my cock, it was all I could do to keep from cumming. I paused for a few moments just to prolong the experience a little longer. When she was done, she began pumping herself on me more and I knew she wanted everything I had to give her so I returned the favor and started fucking her in earnest.
Ioana had lost control of her modesty and was now responding like a woman starved for sex. Her pussy consumed my cock with each stroke, wanting me to unleash my hot torrent into her. The thrill of being the first man in her other than her husband helped the sensuality of the moment. A few more pumps and I felt my balls tighten and empty their fluid into the tubes running to my cock. I felt the first fountain of white hot juice travel up the length of my cock and burst into her longing pussy. The feel of my cumming in her sent off on a another orgasm and that only enhanced the feeling I had while I was spewing my seed into her womb. I don’t know how many times I spurted into her but it seemed like a dozen or more and I just kept pumping every last drop I had into her.
In the dark I could see tears running down her cheeks and I asked her if she was okay and she said yes, yes yes. I asked why was she crying and she said she so was so happy that she couldn’t help it. We stayed in our position with me in her for as long as possible, kissing each other passionately until finally I was soft enough and fell out of her. I rolled off next to her and left her lying there in the sand, naked with her legs spread.
I looked over and Dumitru was taking Ginger doggie style while Pepper played with his balls from behind. He was grunting and she was moaning and then I saw him change tempo and could tell that he was emptying himself inside her and she pressed back against him to make sure she got everything he had to give her. They also laid back on the sand to rest.
A few moments later, I heard Miguel asking if he could get any of us a drink. Ioana quickly turned over to cover herself and I told her it was okay that Miguel was a friend. She looked up at him and then at me and I motioned for her to turn back over, exposing herself to the young man. I told Dumitru that I would buy everyone a round of drinks, but he insisted on buying the drinks as a way of saying thank you.
Knowing that Miguel was due back soon, I stood up and reached down for Ioana to join me. She stood with me and I began brushing the sand off of her bottom and legs. When I noticed Miguel approaching, I nonchalantly turned her so that she was facing him. Ioana was so busy watching me brush the sand off that she didn’t notice Miguel until he stopped and said that the drinks were here. Then she realized that she was standing naked only a few feet in front of Miguel. Before she could cover herself, I held her hands behind her and then asked Miguel if he liked the looks of her breasts. I could feel her tense and told her to relax as Miguel said she was beautiful and her breasts were lovely. I told him to hand out the drinks, then set down his tray and feel her breasts if he would like. Again she tensed and I whispered for to relax again.
Everyone took their drink and the girls held mine and Ioana’s as Miguel set the down and then reached out a cupped each of her breasts in his hands. He began to gently fondle her breasts and as he did, she closed her eyes and her head drifted backward. I motioned to Miguel to suck on her nipples and he did. Sucking on one nipple, he played with the other nipple with his hand. When he moved to the suck the second nipple, I motioned for him to put his other hand down to feel her pussy.
I looked over to Dumitru and he nodded his approval as Miguel’s hand reached Ioana’s dark pubic hair. His hand slid down over her mound and onto the lips of her pussy. I felt her body almost melt at the touch and her head laid back on my shoulder. Her response was to step one foot sideways so as to spread her legs further apart, giving Miguel more access to her pussy. His fingers moved over her clit and her body shuddered to the touch. I made sure I held her up in case her legs gave out on her. Miguel then slid one finger and then two fingers into her pussy.
I managed to get Pepper’s attention and motioned for her to take Miguel’s pants down and when they were down, I moved one of Ioana’s hands from behind her and wrapped her fingers around Miguel’s hard cock. She never opened her eyes as she began to have an orgasm with Miguel’s fingers in her pussy. Recovering from her orgasm, I whispered in her ear asking her if she would like to feel Miguel’s cock in her pussy and she softly said yes and began stroking Miguel’s cock a little faster.
Turning Ioana towards me, I sat down on the sand and had her lean down to me. Pepper encouraged Miguel to move up behind Ioana and slide his cock into her pussy. She looked at me, smiled and whispered thank you and kissed me. Miguel started to pick up speed and I sat in front of Ioana, helping to hold her up and have a direct view of her breasts as they began to sway towards me and then away. My cock grew hard at the site of her swaying breasts and I couldn’t help but reach out to touch them. As Miguel took her from behind, I played with Ioana’s nipples and she quickly came for a second time.
I looked over at Dumitru and saw him taking Pepper in the very same way that Miguel was taking his wife. He was watching Miguel and Ioana as he was pumping away at Pepper. Ginger had her hands full holding five drinks. I turned my attention to the swaying breasts and continued to play with her nipples. A few minutes later Ioana started her to peak for her third orgasm and it must have been enough to cause Miguel to begin to cum and as he pumped his load into her, Ioana started pumping hard back against him.
As soon as Miguel was done, he said he needed to hurry back to the bar to help before his uncle comes looking for him. Ioana turned to face him, hugged and kissed him. Miguel got dressed and before he could leave, Dumitru told him thank you and that he would see him later to give him a big tip. Miguel said thank you and then hurried off.
Ioana turned to me and threw her arms around me and held me tight and kept saying thank you thank you thank you over and over again. I asked her now how did she feel about being naked in front of other people and being touched and she said it was a lot better than she ever imagined (at least that was the translation we got from Dumitru). He told us that he had tried to get her to go to a topless beach one time and she refused. Another time he tried to get her to flash a friend of theirs whom she really liked, but again she refused. Ioana spoke up and said that she would show him her breasts now if Dumitru wanted her to and see hugged and kissed her and said we would have to see.
We all gathered our drinks from Ginger and I toasted Ioana’s awakening, much like the one Ginger had earlier that same summer. All Ioana could say for the rest of the night was thank you over and over again. I was thinking of asking them if they had plans for Friday so they could join us at Miguel’s beach, but then remembered that Dumitru had business in Mexico City.
I was wondering what was next when Dumitru said he wanted to have sex with his wife in front of us and asked if we would watch. I asked if we could touch and he said that would be good. So once again, I sat down and let Ioana lean on my shoulders while Dumitru took her from behind. I played with her swaying breasts and Pepper played with Dumitru’s balls and Ginger was playing with Ioana’s clit as he slid in and out of her. At one point, I tightly rolled both of her nipples at the same time and Ioana came instantly. With Pepper playing with his balls, Dumitru didn’t take long before he unleashed his load deep into his wife. When they were through, they turned and embraced.
We decided to all take a quick dip to wash the sex from our bodies and then we stood in the warm breeze and dried off. We gathered our clothes and headed back to our bungalow. Since our’s was the end one, it was not a problem walking back naked, but Dumitru and Ioana’s bungalow was closer to the resort building so they got dressed. We said our goodnights and I was again thanked over and over.
Once inside our bungalow, Pepper and Ginger looked at me and said that I was all there’s now. For the next two hours, the three of us fondled, kissed, sucked and fucked. I managed to cum twice more with each wife, once in a pussy and the other in the mouth. I think the girls lost count of their orgasms. My cock was sore, their pussies were sore and all of our lips and jaws were sore. We were totally spent and exhausted. After a shower, we cuddled into bed and all three of us quickly drifted off to sleep.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to canada1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 12:20 AM

Default New Year's Eve Party

New Year’s Eve 2013
I’ve been asked by some of the followers of our Desert Heat series to share our New Year’s Eve party with them. Many of you don’t know that in November, I moved the family into a custom home that sits in the middle of my 640 acres. Let’s just say that there is more than enough room for the 5 adults and 6 grown daughters (yes, this will reveal some future history from the Desert Heat summer of 1985.
Attending our party last night was myself, Ginger, Pepper, Jerry and Rosemary. Then all 6 of our daughters, Saffron (26), Cinnamon (26), Marjoram (26), Poppy (24), Thyme (24) and Paprika (24) were also in attendance. Three of girls’ boyfriends were also here, Ryan, Roger and Allen. Wayne, the contractor who built the house and his son Ryan (yes, Cinnamon’s boyfriend) were in attendance. We also invited some of Jerry, Pepper and Rosemary’s former co-workers to join us and they were Alex and Raul who worked with Rosemary, Tina, Pepper’s former boss and Renee and Tony two of Pepper’s former co-workers. Then Liz was the last to show up, she worked with Jerry.
Guess I need to explain to everyone that I had bought a lot of desolate desert land early in my life. It was miles from town and I picked it up for next to nothing. In the last year, I’ve sold several sections of land (a section is 640 acres) and made millions. I told Jerry, Rosemary, Pepper and Ginger that they could retire as soon as they wanted and we had a retirement/going away party back in November for Jerry, Rosemary and Pepper. Ginger is due to retire as of today and I hope to finish a major project I’ve been working on in the next several months so I can retire.
Back to the party. We started off dressed, something unusual in our house. After all of the introductions, everyone turned to me to see what was planned. I announced that we were going to divide into 3 teams. There were 22 people total, 11 of which lived here and knew the house and ground and 2 that built it and knew the house and grounds. Even though the others have been here on occasion, they really didn’t know the whole layout. Therefore, the 13 of us that knew the house and grounds would divide up first into three teams. Once we did that, then the other two boyfriends and other visitors drew colored balls to see which teams they were on.
By know they were all looking at me weirdly, trying to figure out what I had talking about. I asked everyone to follow me outside to my truck and in the back were 6 boxes, two for each team. I was the blue team, Jerry led the red team and Pepper led the yellow team. I had them open the boxes where they found laser tag guns and vests all color coded. Then I open two more boxes that contained night vision goggles. Then I announced that the red team would start in the house, the blue team out back and the yellow team out front. They each had 10 minutes to get dressed, and strategize. Then I dropped the one last rule. Once someone got shot, the person that shot them got to strip them naked. I wish you could have seen the looks on their faces when I announced our first annual night time strip laser tag game.
I took my team around back and started strategically placing half of them and then told the other half that they were my hunters. Checking my watch, I flipped several master breakers that shut down all of the lights inside and outside the house. Being so far away from town and virtually no moon, it was pitch black and people had to get used to their night vision goggles. I had Saffron and one of the guests see if they could sneak into the house through the basement door that we rarely used and I had left unlocked. I took another guest and circled around front, but we went almost 100 yards away from the house and kept low behind the desert bushes.
It wasn’t long before I heard Rosemary holler out that she shot someone followed by a cuss word as she got shot. The whole game lasted a little over half an hour and with Tina and myself being the only ones not shot. My maneuvering so far out and around allowed us to come up behind the others out front and easily pick them off.
When I turned the power back on, there were 20 naked people standing around in and out of the house. They were all laughing and talking about the game and the shots they got on each other. I found out that Wayne was the first one shot and before Rosemary could strip his clothes off of him, she was shot by her own daughter Thyme. Everyone insisted that since Tina and I were the only ones not shot and not stripped that we had to strip each other, which neither of us objected to.
Then we opened up the bar and we pretty much had most of what everyone wanted and were able to mix up most of the requests. After a few rounds of drinks, the daughters suggested that we all play a game where everyone takes a turn being blindfolded and then try to identify all of the others present by touch. We’ve done that a few times and it can be lots of fun and very erotic. We drew cards to see who went first with low card went first. Alex was first and we gave him a few minutes to get a good look at all the girls and then he was blindfolded and the girls all moved around into different places. They all stood in a circle and he had 30 seconds to feel each person and then guess who they were. Alex got very erect after feeling the first girl. He managed to get 2 of them right and afterward said that was one of the most erotic things he has ever done.
One of the girls had to go next and us guys stood in a circle. Poppy was the first girl and she mentioned that it was going to be easy to pick out Alex since he was still boner hard. She identified Ryan, Cinnamon’s boyfriend and that started a playful banter between sisters. It wasn’t until Poppy reminded Cin that we’ve played this before at the house when Ryan was here and that they have all had the chance to feel his tool, as he called it since he was a builder.
We all got our turn and everyone had a great time getting to feel up all of the members of the opposite sex. After that was over, it was approaching midnight and we all refreshed our drinks gathered in the living room where the fondling and groping continued. By the stroke of midnight, every cock in the house was buried in a pussy and four pussies not filled were being sucked on. I’m not sure if we ever heard the actual stroke of midnight, but I’m sure at least one person in the room was cumming as the New Year rang in. Our party continued on for several more hours which were filled with fucking and sucking. I came four times and my balls were totally spent by the time things started to break up. Ginger told me she lost count of how many orgasms she had, but she was sure she had at least 6 different cocks in her pussy. Pepper said she made sure that she had every cock in the house in her. Rosemary told me later one that she had around 6 different cocks. All six of our daughters said they enjoyed their share of cocks as well.
All of our guests said they had a wonderful time and it was the best New Year’s Eve party they had ever been to and said they would love to be invited to our next party. By the time everyone got dressed and left and we cleaned up, the sun was starting to rise and we all showered and headed to bed.
That is how we welcomed in the New Year and we would love to hear how you celebrated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to canada1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 12:22 AM

Default Shopping with the wifes

Lingerie Shopping With the Wives
This past week, I had to spend a couple of days in Washington DC for some meetings and I took Ginger and Pepper with me. We had a day to spare before flying home and I promised them I would take them shopping. They decided that they wanted to go lingerie shopping for some sexy see through nighties for themselves, their sister Rosemary and the six daughters between. (Three of the daughters are 26 and the other three are 24 and they all look just like their moms.)
Ginger and Pepper had mapped out several posh stores they wanted to shop at so after breakfast off we went. At the first store, they found several nighties and asked if they could try them on. The lady behind the counter took them to the back of the store and unlocked the dressing rooms. Other than the three of us, the only others in the store were the two sales ladies. Pepper came out of the dressing room wearing a nightie with nothing on underneath. She was zipper busting beautiful and sexy if you guys know what I mean. A moment later, Ginger stepped out in her nightie to show what it looked like and to get my opinion. She was also a zipper buster as the two sisters look like identical twins, even though they are 2 years apart. Their pert breasts were clearly visible as was their red haired bushes. They turned to show me the back as well and it was great seeing those two sexy asses there in the store.
I noticed the saleslady who unlocked the dressing room doors watching the girls and then say something to the young clerk working with her. The looks on their faces were hard to read, but it was obvious that they weren’t used to seeing customers walking out into the store wearing anything that sheer and revealing.
Both girls returned to their dressing rooms and changed into another nightie and came back out to show me the other nighties. I had to be honest and tell Pepper that I liked the first nightie she tried on better than the current one, but the one Ginger was now wearing was better than the first one she tried on. The girls went back in and put their clothes back on.
They went to the counter and asked the sales lady if they had any more in the same sizes. She checked and only had 1 more in the style that Pepper tried on and no more like the one that Ginger tried on, so we bought those 3. As we were about to leave the store, the younger clerk told the girls that she enjoyed their little show and Pepper smiled back and said so had she.
Then we proceeded to the second store which looked more high class then the first one. The moment we entered, a lady close to our age (mid-50s) approached and asked if she could help. Pepper told her that we were looking for some sheer sexy nighties or teddies. The sales lady looked them both up and down and then said to follow her. She led us to the far side of the store, towards the rear and told the girls that this was all they had and to let her know if they needed any assistance.
After she walked away, the girls looked at each and to me and said that was one stuck up lady who obviously looked down on us because we were dresses casually instead of formally as were the several other ladies shopping in the store. Pepper and Ginger looked through the lingerie and found two teddies that looked cute but they weren’t sure if they were what they wanted. Pepper went to the sales lady and asked if they could try them on and the clerk got very indignant and said their customers don’t try things on, they know what they want and in what size and then they buy it.
I knew by the way the sales lady spoke down to Pepper that this was not going to be a pleasant scene. Pepper told her that she wanted to try the teddy on and if they didn’t have a fitting room she would just have to try it on right there in the store. The sales lady said, ‘Well, I never’ and Pepper said she was right that she obviously never had experienced a lot of things. I thought the shock of Pepper’s statement was going to cause the clerk to pass out. When she regained a little composure, the clerk said that their store did not cater to lower class trash like us and that we probably couldn’t afford their prices anyway.
Pepper proudly informed her that I was the holder of nearly 80 patents, had just been offered a high ranking position in the Energy Department and that I was worth over $100 million. Then Pepper told her that just because we don’t dress up in starched girdles and steel reinforced bras doesn’t mean we are low class trash as she indicated. Then Pepper got in the ladies face and told her that what she really needed was a man who knew what to do with his cock to fuck her brains out till she learned how to be a real woman and not just a stuck up sexless b*tch.
That’s when I thought the clerk was really going to pass out as she was gasping for air and fanning her face with her hands, completely lost for words. Pepper and Ginger dropped the teddies on the floor in front of the clerk and we left the store. Pepper was steaming for a while and I thought it best to wait before heading to the next store, so we found a restaurant and had some coffee. When Pepper calmed down, we then headed to the next store on their list.
Thankfully, this shop didn’t look as highbrow as the last one and the clerks were much friendlier. There were three clerks working the sales floor and they all seemed to be about the same age as our daughters, and all three were very pretty. Ginger told them what they were looking for and one of the clerks, named Kelly led them to the lingerie area which, like the other stores was closer to the back of the store than the front. She helped the girls find several sexy and sheer nighties and teddies and asked if they wanted to try the on. She led us to the dressing rooms and told us to call her if they needed anything.
Pepper and Ginger each had two different items to try on. It didn’t take them long to undress and slip on their nighties and come out to show me. Kelly came back to the girls and told them how nice and sexy they looked in their nighties. Her eyes went from staring at the girls’ breasts to their red bushes. Ginger noticed and asked her if she’s ever seen a red bush before and Kelly’s face got real red and embarrassed and she started to apologize. Ginger stopped her and said it was okay and she knows that most people are surprised when they see a red bush and with that, she lifted up the nightie and pulled down the sheer panty to give Kelly a clear view.
Kelly looked back to see if anyone was watching and fortunately they weren’t. Then she stammered out that both girls looked really great in their outfits and that their husbands will love them and she looked at me. Pepper said that their husband, emphasizing the singular, already does like them. She got a confused look on her face and Ginger quickly explained that she was legally married to me and that her sister was informally married to me also, but since it wasn’t a legal marriage we aren’t breaking any laws. Kelly stepped back, looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders and told her I have two extremely beautiful and sexy wives and that our grown daughters look just like them.
I don’t know what got into me, but as the girls turned to go try on the second nightie, I told Kelly that if she tried one on for me that I would pay for it and she could keep it. She looked surprised and said that she couldn’t do that. Then I told her that I would give her $100 plus pay for the nightie if she tried it on for me. She looked shocked and not sure what to say. She told me to wait here and she went and told one of the other clerks that she had to assist the ladies in the dressing rooms and she returned, holding a sheer teddy and held out her hand. I gave her $200 and told her to keep the change. She disappeared into the dressing rooms.
A few moments later, Pepper and Ginger both came out with their second outfits and when I mentioned nighties they informed me that these were teddies. They were very pretty and very sheer and left little to the imagination. They were slightly different styles and they both looked great. I loved it when they turned around and I could see the profile of their breasts and then I got a good look at their butts.
Just as Pepper and Ginger were about to return to dressing room, Kelly opened up a door and stepped out in a sheer white teddy. Her tan lines were clearly evident through the nearly invisible fabric and as I stared at her I noticed that her puffy nipples grew to erection. She was clean shaven below and her lips were clearly visible through the sheer panties. I asked her to turn around and she did. She was very pretty and had a great body. I thanked her for trying it on for us and then she went back in and got dressed. Pepper and Ginger had gotten dressed just before her and waiting when Kelly emerged. She said thank you for the gift and I said thank you for the show and her face turned red.
Pepper and Ginger asked about numbers in the same size and managed to get enough of the four different teddies so that all 9 ladies in the house would have one to wear. As Kelly was working with the girls, she mentioned that she was a struggling student and really appreciated the extra cash I gave her. They asked her what she was studying and she said she was studying career counseling and human resources because she wanted to help other people get jobs. Ginger told her that I was starting a foundation to help people get trained and skilled in various areas so that they could get jobs that would provide for their families. She got real excited when we told her, so I invited back to our hotel room that night for a job interview and gave her our contact information. We paid for the teddies and told Kelly we would see her later and she promised to be there.
It was time for lunch so we found a nice place to eat and had a good meal. After lunch, they wanted to check out another store so we took off in that direction. Thank goodness for GPS. This next store was different from the others. It had both men and ladies clothes and in a variety of styles and fashions. The girls said they need to find something appropriate for Jerry and me and I thought to myself that this is not going to be good. We wormed our way through the racks of clothes until the girls found the men’s underwear section. They started giggling and whispering and that always meant trouble. After a bit, they turned and held up a men’s thong that was nothing more than an elastic band in the back and sock-like pouch in the front. The fabric was semi-sheer, but not nearly as sheer as the nighties and teddies they just bought. I started to shake my head no, but the looks on their faces told me that this was a losing battle.
I gave in and said okay, get one for me and one for Jerry, but no, that wasn’t enough. They insisted that I try it on and show them just as they had modeled their outfits for me. I told them there was no way I was going to step out of a dressing room wearing only that and again the looks on their faces told me I had no choice, so I took one of the thongs and found a dressing room. I stripped completely naked and then put the thong on. I felt very self-conscious but when I saw myself in the mirror, I knew the girls would love it. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door to the dressing and took one step out to show the girls. Just then a couple of twenty-something girls walked past, looked at, whistled and kept walking. Pepper and Ginger were in hysterics laughing at me. I turned around for them just as they had done for me and then returned to the dressing room and got dressed.
Pepper and Ginger were talking with the two girls that had walked by and as I came out of the dressing room, they smiled, giggled and hurried off. I asked what that was all about and Ginger said that they were curious about me showing off to a pair a twins, so they gave them a quick explanation, which they didn’t think the girls understood. We paid for the two thongs and headed out of the store. I was happy to learn that this was the last store on their list, so we headed back to the hotel. I stopped at the desk and instructed them that I was expecting a young lady named Kelly later and to let me know when she arrives and they said they would.
By this time I was tired having just spent 10 days down with the swine flu, so I took a nap and left the girls to their own devices. A couple hours later, I woke a little refreshed and found Pepper and Ginger surfing on my computer, using Google Earth to look at our property back home. They weren’t sure if they found it or not as our house was less than a year old and all they saw was open desert. I said we had about an hour and half before Kelly arrives and asked them what they wanted to do. They looked at each other and did the rock-paper-scissors and I knew what they had in mind. Ginger won and led me back to the bedroom, pushed me down on the bed and began to such on my cock.
Her lips felt so good that I was hard instantly. I reached between her legs and discovered that she was wet. She told me she had been wet all day since the first time they stepped out of the dressing room in the nightie. Ginger then crawled on top of me and slid herself down on my shaft. I always love the feeling of when I first enter either of them and this time was no different. As I slowly began to work my cock in and out of Ginger’s pussy, Pepper moved into position over my face and lowered her pussy down to my waiting mouth. My tongue snaked out and licked the slit between her lips. I could feel a shiver like response run through her body as I did. Gradually I worked my tongue deeper into the pussy until my nose was pressed against her clit.
I felt Pepper’s body shift position enough to tell me that as I enjoyed both of them they were also enjoying each other. The sisters loved to sit on me and face each other and kiss and fondle each other’s breasts as I fucked one and sucked the other. It was a favorite position to the three of us and one that we all greatly enjoyed. If I craned my head back far enough, I could watch both of their breasts bouncing to the rhythm of my pumping in and out of Ginger’s sweet pussy.
From licking, I moved to sucking on Pepper’s clit and then added some gentle nibbling with my teeth which always send her over the edge and this time was no different. Her well of love juices began to flow as she came in my face and lapped every bit of it up like a thirsty dog getting a well-deserved drink. With my hands on Ginger’s hips, I moved her back just enough so that my cock was rubbing against her clit and in moments she too crescendoed with an orgasm. Pepper held her in place to keep her falling off me as I continued to drive up into her time and again.
Pepper broke the silence and asked me how I liked seeing Kelly’s naked body under her teddy and the thought of her caused my balls to contract, sending my load through my groin, down my shaft and fountaining up into Ginger’s anxiously waiting pussy. Pepper knew I was cumming and said that answered her question and then she asked if I was serious about hiring her or just wanted to get her naked and fuck her. I told her both but if I thought she was a fit for the foundation, I would forgo any sex with her, at least for now.
When we were done, we showered and got dressed. I always love showering with the two girls. About 15 minutes later, the front desk rang and I told them that we would be right down. Once we got out of the elevator, we noticed that Kelly had managed to change into something more business-like. I complimented her on her outfit and asked if she was hungry. She said she hadn’t eaten as she was nervous about the interview. I told her not to worry that this was not going to be like any interview she ever had.
Next door to the hotel was a very nice restaurant so we walked over and with the help of a $50 bill, got a table with very little waiting. When Kelly saw the prices on the menu, she started to say this was too rich for her pocketbook, and I told her to relax and order whatever she wanted as I was buying. I knew she was still nervous about what to order, so when the waitress come to take our order, I started by ordering a steak for me, lobster for Ginger and Alaskan king Crab legs for Pepper. That seemed to ease Kelly’s hesitation and she ordered a steak also. I also ordered some wine.
While we were waiting for our food, I explained to Kelly who we were and what we wanted to do with our foundation. She was completely blown away and thought it sounded great and something she would like to be a part of. Then I asked her to tell us about herself. She handed me a resume and I told her I didn’t like resumes that I would rather talk to the person. Kelly told us that she was only able to afford to go to college part time because she had to work to pay for everything. Pepper asked her about her family and she said she didn’t have a family. She was orphaned at a very young age and all she knew was that her parents had both died of a poisoned batch of heroine before she turned 1. She had bounced from foster home to foster home her whole life. She was determined to make something of her life and decided she really wanted to help others.
Ginger asked her how old she was and she told us she was 25, the same age as our daughters. I asked her if she would relocate for the job and she said that it depended upon the pay on whether or not she could afford to. I told her that if I hired her that I would pay for everything. She told me she still had 8 months on the lease to her apartment and I told her I would pay that off. I impressed with how Kelly handled herself and touched by her life story. I thought to myself my parents are dead, the girls’ parents are dead and so were Jerry’s parents, so Kelly would fit right in.
I leaned across the table, and asked Kelly if I could see her hand. She held it out hesitantly and I took my pen and wrote $100,000 on her palm and told her that if she accepted the job, that is what I would start her out at. She stared blindly like a deer in the headlights. She asked if I was serious and I told her yes. She asked when and I told her that if she could pack up what she needed by tomorrow morning that she could fly back with us. She could stay in the guest house until we find her a place to live. She told us that she had almost nothing because of how tight money was and that it would take her less than an hour to pack her clothes. Ginger asked if she needed any help and she said no, but thanks. I asked her what her rent was and she told me so I wrote a check out to the apartment company for her remaining 8 months and handed it to her. I asked if she could be back at the hotel by 9am in the morning with her things and she said she would be there earlier if needed. I told then told her to meet us 7am for breakfast and she started crying. Pepper leaned over and asked what was wrong and she said nothing that no one in her entire life has ever done anything nice for her and that she was overcome with emotion of our offer.
During the rest of dinner, we explained to Kelly about our unique family and our open lifestyle. There are two fathers, three mothers and six daughters. Jerry and I have fathered a daughter by each of the three sisters – Pepper, Ginger and Rosemary. We live as one big happy family. We also explained that we are very open in that we frequently don’t wear clothing around the house or the property. Kelly told us that she was somewhat of an exhibitionist and that when I had her try on the teddy in the store that day that she loved every minute of it and then she asked me if I liked what I saw and I told her yes, that I thought she was very pretty and very sexy. She then asked if that is why I was hiring her and I told her no, I really do need someone to help run the foundation.
After dinner and a lot of discussion, I asked Kelly if the store she worked at was still open and she said for another half an hour. She told me she was scheduled to work tomorrow so told her to call them right now and tell them she quit immediately and not to worry about what they say. She asked about getting her last check and I told her to tell them to keep it and I’ll pay her what she is owed. I pulled out my wallet and handed her a $1,000 and told her that was a signing bonus.
While still sitting there with Kelly, I called home and Rosemary and told her that we had just hired a manager to work with our foundation and that she will be coming home with us and that she will be staying in the guest house until we can help her find a place of her own. I told Rosemary Kelly’s name and instructed her to make sure she showed up with one of the large vans so that there will be plenty of room for the 4 of us and our luggage.
Then Kelly asked us if we were punking her and I assured her that this was all real. She said she sure hoped so because if she shows up in the morning and we’re not there that her life is ruined since she just quit her job. Pepper then said that we’ll prove this is for real. After dinner, we went to her apartment and helped her pack. She was right when she said had practically nothing as everything she had that was worth taking fit in three suitcases. We left her check to the apartment company on the dresser, locked the door and slid the key under the door. Then we took her back to our hotel had her stay with us in our room.
We had two king sized beds so we gave Kelly her own bed for the night. Pepper told her that we usually slept naked and didn’t bring any pajamas and asked Kelly if that was going to be a problem and she said not at all. She often slept that way in the summer, but she usually slept in a jumper with no underwear and Pepper told her that however she was comfortable. She asked if she could take a shower and I told her that I would leave the bedroom and she told me it wasn’t necessary since I had already seen her in the see through teddy. I asked her if she packed it and she said she had and asked if I would like her to wear it. I told her it was up to her and she said she would think about it.
As much as I wanted to watch her undress, I felt it more proper to leave to allow her a little privacy. I opened up the bar and fixed a drink for everyone. I knocked on the door and asked what kind of drink Kelly likes and a moment later Pepper said she likes vodka Collins if possible. I checked and found what I needed and made her drink. I opened the bedroom door just enough to find out that Kelly was still in the shower, so I went in and handed Pepper and Ginger their drinks and I gave them Kelly’s drink for when she got out of the shower.
While I was in there, Ginger told me that Kelly asked about our openness and then she asked if they knew if I had any intentions of having sex with her and the girls said that was totally up to her and that I would like to, but only if she wanted to. She asked them how they felt and they said it was fine with them and that may join in if anything happens. Then she said that as Kelly went into the bathroom to shower, she said she felt like this was all a dream and not sure what she wanted to do or how she felt. They told her that there is no pressure and they will never ask her to do anything she doesn’t want to.
We heard the shower turn off, so quickly exited the room and closed the door and waited outside in the livingroom. This was a luxury suite. About 15 minutes later, Ginger asked if I would turn down some of the lights and I did, not knowing what to expect. The bedroom door opened and the three of them walked out, all wearing their new sexy teddies. In the dimmer light it was harder to see through the fabric. Still in some shadows, Pepper told me that they had laid out something for me to change into and that I was to go and get changed. I slipped past them and into the bedroom and to my dismay, there on the bed lay the men’s thong they bought for me today. I figured what the heck, stripped down, cleaned up a little and put on the thong and tucked myself into the front pouch, took a deep breath and walked out into the darkened room.
When I first walked out in the room, they had all the lights off and the only light in the room came from the glare of the city lights filtering through the curtains. I could see three figures on the sofa and could tell by the silhouettes that Kelly was in the middle. I walked over and sat down in the chair across from the sofa and asked the girls what they had in mind. Pepper said that Kelly had something to say, but is somewhat embarrassed about saying it and wants the lights off while she does.
I told Kelly that she was free to say whatever she wanted and that I don’t want her feel pressured to say or do anything she doesn’t want to. I could hear her hesitating and both Pepper and Ginger encouraging her. Finally, she started by calling me Mr. and I told her that I’m JD and nothing more. She started again and then began to tell me how grateful she was for everything I was doing for her. She said she had no idea how she could ever repay me except to do the best job she could. I told her that’s all I can ask of her is her best. Kelly hesitated again and Ginger whispered for her to go ahead and then in a softer voice she said that she found me to be good looking and that she had gotten very turned on when she modelled the nightie for me. I told her she was very pretty and sexy and that I enjoyed it also.
Kelly asked me if I really thought she was pretty and I assured her that I meant what I said. By now, my eyes were adjusting more to the dark and I could see her better, but could still not see her body under the nightie. She stood up and asked me if I would stand and let her hug me and I did as she asked. She stepped forward towards me and I caught a glimpse of the outline of her breasts in the city lights from outside. Kelly moved up against me and put her arms around my neck, pressing her breasts into my chest. The feel of them was nice and I couldn’t help but get erect. I knew she could feel my hardening against her as I felt her move back and forth against it.
With her head still on my shoulder, she whispered thank you over and over and over again. I told her that she was very welcome and that she could be our first success. She looked up at me in the dark and asked if it would be okay to kiss me and I gladly locked my lips on hers. Our tongues danced around each other for a few moments and then she pulled back asked Pepper if she could turn a light on now. The brightest was almost blinding at first, but once our eyes adjusted, Kelly stepped back and asked me if still liked her outfit. I told her that I especially liked what was in the outfit. She glanced down and couldn’t help but smirk at the site of my penis pouch thong with my penis sticking straight out. Looking back up at me she told me that if I wanted to that I could take her nightie off to get a better look and her face turned red as she did.
I reached for her nightie and gently lifted it over her head. Then I knelt down in front of her, looked up at her and asked if she was sure this was what she wanted and she whispered yes. I reached up, took the edges of her panties in my fingers and then ever so slowly slid them down off her hips to her knees and then lifted each foot out of them. When I looked back up at her, I was also looking directly into her pussy. Leaning in, I gently kissed her mound just above her pussy and felt her body quiver as I did. The next kiss was squarely on the lips of her pussy and I could tell that this young woman was melting to my attention. My kisses then worked their way around both sides of her pussy, up along her slit until I stopped with a lingering kiss on her clit. The whole time I was kissing her I held her butt in my hands and she had a great little butt.
I stood up and asked her if she liked my kissing and she told me she felt like it was an erotic dream as she had never had anyone do anything like that to her before. Pepper then told her that it was now up to her to return the favor and pointed to my thong. Kelly smiled, knelt down and eagerly pulled the thong down, freeing my cock and balls. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and asked if she was the cause of my oozing and I told her most definitely. She leaned forward and licked the drops of pre-cum from the tip of my cock and moved her tongue around in a circle over the entire head. She looked up at me as she opened her mouth and began to take my cock inside her. Her lips on my felt great and I couldn’t stop my cock from twitching several times which she thought was great.
After a few moments of sucking my cock, I lifted her to her feet and asked her if she was sure she wanted this to go any further and she said she wanted me inside her. I asked her if it was because of the job or if she really wanted to and she told me that she’s only had a few encounters with guys and that every time they only cared about their own satisfaction and not hers and that I was the first man in her life that had ever treated her like she meant something. To her, that was the biggest turn on, feeling wanted and cared for.
I took a seat on the couch between Pepper and Ginger and pulled Kelly to me. I brought her close enough so that I could kiss and suck on her nipples. She practically melted in my arms and I heard her moan as I went from one nipple to the other. Then I put my hands on her hips and helped slide her down on my shaft. Kelly’s pussy was very tight and almost made me cum just entering her. I let her just sit there on me at first to allow her adjust. She had been closed as she sat down on me and now she opened them, looked at me and told me I felt great. I told her she also felt great and began to guide her slowly up and down on my very hard cock. Pepper reached in and began fondling Kelly’s breasts and Ginger fondled Kelly’s butt and it rose and lowered on me.
In less than a minute I felt Kelly’s pussy clamp around my cock as her body shook with the force of her orgasm. As it ended she leaned forward against me and just said wow, that was the most intense orgasm she ever had. Pepper whispered to her that there is so much more to look forward to and Kelly looked at her as if not sure what she meant. Pepper winked at her and said that there is a lot more pleasure to be had if she wanted and she dreamily shook her head that she wanted more. Holding her hips, I moved her back just a hair so that my cock now rubbed directly against her clit. In no time she erupted with her second orgasm, again falling against me at the end of it.
Kelly was gasping to catch her breath so I just sat and held her on me until she seemed better. Then I started to pump her up and down again. Pepper now started to play with both of Kelly’s nipples, rolling them in her fingers and thumbs. Ginger had moved her hands from Kelly’s butt to rubbing her mound just above her clit. All of the attention was almost overwhelming for her and it didn’t take long for her build again for her third orgasm of the night. The tightness of her pussy was too much for me to resist and as she began to ease from her orgasm, I began to shoot my cum up into her. As I filled her, she leaned forward, told me she loved me and then passionately kissed me.
Her kiss was so passionate that my cock instantly started to get hard again after deflating about half way. She felt me get hard inside her and began to move her hips around on me. I grabbed her tightly about the hips and turned her to face away from me. Then, holding her on me as tightly as possible, I managed to stand up, turn and face her to the sofa and leaned her over and took her doggie style. I leaned sideways enough to see her breasts swaying in rhythm with my pumping her and they looked so incredibly sexy as they moved. With her pussy full of my cum, she didn’t feel nearly as tight as before, but she still felt great. A couple minutes in she had her fourth orgasm of the night and I just continued to pump in and out of her. I stood up a little to force my cock to hit more of the roof of her pussy hoping to find the sweet spot and I could tell that I had as I felt her instantly start to build for another orgasm. As her body clenched and convulsed, her legs gave out on her and she fell forward onto the sofa.
Pepper cradled her in her arms and asked if she was okay and she said she was fantastic. She rolled over to face me and all she could do was smile as she looked up at me. My cock was dripping with our combined juices and Ginger knelt down and began cleaning cock off with her tongue. Kelly sat there and stared at what Ginger was doing. When Ginger was through with me, she turned, looked at Kelly and told her it was time to clean her off also and began licking and sucking on her pussy. By her reaction, Kelly had never had another woman do anything sexual with her and at first started to protest, but that soon gave way to pleasure as Ginger worked at cleaning her up. When Ginger was done, she moved up and kissed Kelly and let her tasted our combined juices and to Kelly’s surprise she liked the test.
I sat back in the chair opposite the sofa and asked Kelly what she meant when she said she loved me. She said it just came out in the moment, but that if it wasn’t too inappropriate, she was having very strong feelings for me. Ginger told her that she and Pepper completely understood.
The hour was getting late and we had a long travel day ahead of us the next morning so I suggested we get cleaned up and head to bed. The shower wasn’t large enough for all of us, so I showered with Kelly and Pepper and Ginger showered together. As we began to climb into bed, Kelly asked if someone would sleep with her in the other bed. Ginger asked her who she had in mind and she said it didn’t matter; she just wanted someone to cuddle up against. Both Ginger and Pepper told me to go sleep with her. I moved over to Kelly’s bed and cuddled up behind her, put my arm around her and we drifted off to sleep.
In the morning, I woke with a hardon and realized that Kelly was rubbing her butt against me. I moved enough to slide into her pussy and we made love before getting up. We all showered, went down for breakfast, then returned to the hotel, gathered our luggage, checked out and headed to the airport. I had already called ahead to our charted jet that we had one more person with us for the return trip. Kelly was surprised when we board the chartered jet. She had never flown anywhere before, so she was glued to the window the entire trip. When we arrived at our airport, we introduced her to Jerry and Rosemary and headed to the house. When we pulled up to the house, Kelly’s eyes were wide with surprised and I told her welcome to your new home.
Daughters Saffron and Cinnamon greeted us naked at the door and gave us all a big hug and kiss. They showed her to the guest house and helped her get settled. Thus Kelly became our first employee of our new foundation and we look forward to seeing how she fit in with the rest of family.
Old 03-14-2014, 04:27 PM

Default fantastic stories

Bumped for being great and well worth a read. With a decent edit you could publish!
The Following User Says Thank You to snowlvn For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
spy my young sister

4m:20s

08-03-2013
MWBonus04

0m:57s

07-16-2005
HousePeep107

4m:27s

03-29-2008
Date Gee Let Me Creampie Her