Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2024, 10:14 PM

Thanked 2,714 Times in 198 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
She had two unfortunate experiences at nudist clubs unfortunately and these made her more anxious about going there.
Yikes. Sorry that happened to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post
It has some how become accepting to wander the nude beaches fully dressed, blatantly gawking and yes even secretly photographing naked people who are trying to relax and enjoy the beach. Like it’s a tourist attraction.
My wife tried a nude beach for her first nudist experience; and found it totally cringe. That's why I recommend the AANR resort over the public nude beach. At my resort it would be damned near impossible for someone to take a picture without 10 people noticing it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2024, 12:41 AM

Thanked 3,596 Times in 625 Posts

Quote:
I must say that back in the day (70s/80s) you went to the nude beach and anyone there was there to get naked and enjoy the day. If people were not going to get naked they were generally horrified at the thought and stayed away in fear of being caught there at the nude beach.

It has some how become accepting to wander the nude beaches fully dressed, blatantly gawking and yes even secretly photographing naked people who are trying to relax and enjoy the beach. Like it’s a tourist attraction.

I have seen the occasional phone or camera end up in the ocean as well. Not often enough unfortunately. But it has put a damper on the freedom of just being able to say I am going to let lose and try this…. If I run into someone well hell, they are here too! however there is a whole new concern of pics being posted. Many never try it for fear of just that. It’s a real shame!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
As you can see from my lengthy posts on OCC, my lovely wife and I have enjoyed decades of nudist adventures, mostly pleasant.
She had two unfortunate experiences at nudist clubs unfortunately and these made her more anxious about going there. We still had nude pool parties and a party at our vacation home that will always be a favorite memory of ours.
But she has turned down all invitations for about ten years now. Why? She blames camera phones as being the end of all privacy.
When she was about 25 and a beauty, we went to Black’s Beach near San Diego and had a great time and made four lifelong friends. But not long afterwards , a friend at my work brought me a copy of a popular men’s magazine and told me I needed to see it. I looked through and found an article about
Black’s beach with a half page sized photo of my young wife standing by a guy making a sand castle. He was staring up at her, at her perfect hairy triangle. The photo was full frontal and her legs were apart just a bit giving him a look at her sweetness. It was so clear you could see individual pubic hairs!
She was traumatized and wouldn’t attend any nude events for a while.
Thinking it was all in the long past, we attended her 55th high school reunion in April. A friend not seen since graduation, came over to us with a big grin. Do you two go to California often?” he asked.
We replied “ no, why?”. Out of an inside coat pocket, he pulled at a laminated copy of the Black’s Beach photo. He said he knew it had to be her and he had a crush on her in high school. He added “ I have jerked.off to it hundreds of times and showed it to all my friends that I really knew you!” His wife said “Thst’s disgusting!” and walked away.
I looked at my wife thinking she would be upset but she said “if I still looked like that, I’d strip naked tonight and stay that way all night” I wish.
No, I don’t have a copy of that photo. If you find it, please let me know.
We have been going to nude beaches all over the world for about the last 26 years and this has not been our experience at all.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2024, 01:17 AM

Thanked 1,492 Times in 157 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunettesrule View Post
We have been going to nude beaches all over the world for about the last 26 years and this has not been our experience at all.
That is good to hear as it gives me hope the true experience I felt the first time I went still lives on. I was quite saddened to see the textiles taking over what had always been a fond memory of a secret paradise.
Thanks for helping to restore my faith.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2024, 10:29 PM

Thanked 1,749 Times in 152 Posts

Quote:
It has some how become accepting to wander the nude beaches fully dressed, blatantly gawking and yes even secretly photographing naked people who are trying to relax and enjoy the beach. Like it’s a tourist attraction. !
It's really not accepted around here in scandinavia at regular nude beaches or nudist resorts. First time I tried the local nude beach here, I was only there for like an hour until I saw two nudists confronting a clothed man laying strategically close to the youngest and cutest girl at the beach. Not sure what he did, maybe he masturbated or took photos, but they called the police and he ran away before they could arrive. So the "true nudists" here are really strict about any kind of shady activity.

It seems clothed single males at nude beaches are generally looked at with sceptisism (they obviously know they are in a naked area, while at the same time not enjoying being naked themselves). Single males that are nude blend much more in, especially if they're not obviously walking around looking all day (there are actually quite a few nudist males that don't really look at women / like nudism for the non-sexuality it's supposted to be, and report couples having fun to the police).

Last edited by ChristerChrister; 05-18-2024 at 10:43 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Voyeur ibiza hard 2

0m:51s

07-07-2010
3bf03a1535ff744d45d05a98 f1bb0d0b

1m:28s

05-17-2016
NAP 2008 Am nn Blue Latina

5m:43s

01-02-2014
Wife Loves Facials