Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2012, 06:14 AM

Thanked 1,374 Times in 37 Posts
Default Serb handball team

A couple of years ago, I spent a summer in Rome doing some research at a local institute. I stayed at a friend's flat in order to have a bit more peace and quiet from the usual hassle of hotels. Right next to our block we had a very nice pension that catered to sports teams from around the world attending a handball championship.

The work at the institute was very draining because of the heat. I would come home and sit at the living room table and try to make sense of the information I collected all day. Things progressed well until the day the Serb women's handball team came to the hotel. The women were pretty liberal in their relaxation routines. Basically they would come back after a game or training session, go for a shower and then stay in their rooms watching tv, listening to music or reading books naked! My friend's windows would be facing all the rooms of the team, thereby allowing me to sample the team's goalkeepers, centers, forwards etc They looked amazing, so healthy, so fit, so sexy!

It was truly a spectacular sight which also benefitted my work because of the routine that it established: I would return from work, try to be super-concentrated and efficient in order to process the data collected before the girls got back, and then unwind observing them in their birthday suits. All in all thoroughly enjoyable! Towards the end of their stay the girls gave me a signal to show that they had noticed my: They threw a handball through the open window with a smiley drawn on it :-D

I later found out from my friend that many husbands in his block - basically the ones facing the side where the team had been housed - had had fights with their spouses who had noticed also the team's charms. I thought this was pretty funny as it reminded me of old Italian movies. Anyway, after that thoroughly enjoyable experience I revised my view on sexiness and beauty: Skinny (or chubby depending on one's preferences) is not sexy, healthy is...
Old 05-23-2012, 11:19 AM

Thanked 2,900 Times in 187 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBoddy View Post
A couple of years ago, I spent a summer in Rome doing some research at a local institute. I stayed at a friend's flat in order to have a bit more peace and quiet from the usual hassle of hotels. Right next to our block we had a very nice pension that catered to sports teams from around the world attending a handball championship.

The work at the institute was very draining because of the heat. I would come home and sit at the living room table and try to make sense of the information I collected all day. Things progressed well until the day the Serb women's handball team came to the hotel. The women were pretty liberal in their relaxation routines. Basically they would come back after a game or training session, go for a shower and then stay in their rooms watching tv, listening to music or reading books naked! My friend's windows would be facing all the rooms of the team, thereby allowing me to sample the team's goalkeepers, centers, forwards etc They looked amazing, so healthy, so fit, so sexy!

It was truly a spectacular sight which also benefitted my work because of the routine that it established: I would return from work, try to be super-concentrated and efficient in order to process the data collected before the girls got back, and then unwind observing them in their birthday suits. All in all thoroughly enjoyable! Towards the end of their stay the girls gave me a signal to show that they had noticed my: They threw a handball through the open window with a smiley drawn on it :-D

I later found out from my friend that many husbands in his block - basically the ones facing the side where the team had been housed - had had fights with their spouses who had noticed also the team's charms. I thought this was pretty funny as it reminded me of old Italian movies. Anyway, after that thoroughly enjoyable experience I revised my view on sexiness and beauty: Skinny (or chubby depending on one's preferences) is not sexy, healthy is...

Did you take ANY pics?????????
Old 05-31-2012, 11:04 PM

Thanked 8,943 Times in 984 Posts
Thumbs up Today

true story from today

yoga studio. they have changing stalls, unisex. curtains that velcro to each side. they are very opaque, so they don't go all the way to the floor so you can see feet and gear underneath before you bust in.

there's a late 40s woman, very fit, who i've noticed before. sometimes she leaves the curtain unclosed, but always when she's messing with her gear and is already into or out of her yoga togs. she's also tan and probably has a boob job. very skinny.

since she's a potential voy target and i knew she was near, today i was changing out and looked underneath my curtain to see what feet and gear were in nearby stalls.

bingo. she was in a nearby stall and was crouched down near the floor. her ass was below the curtain! never seen that before.

i quickly saw she was dangling a tampon string and showing bush!

naturally i had to keep looking and was well rewarded.

she lifted and lowered and i could see a good bit of outer labia. i was a little surprised given her tan and tits to see that she was sporting a bush, and unfortunately it kept me from getting a clear view of her inner lips.

then she turned her back towards me. a large brown asshole was pointing straight at me! i could also see pussy lips dangling down slightly and spread by the squat, but unless a woman has extremely large labia, it's hard to get a good idea of her pussy from a behind squat.

she turned back and forth a couple of times and i got a very good view of her brown eye.

afterwards i wondered why i hadn't got a damn camera out. but she's predictable in her habits so there could be another chance... should i risk it?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 01:51 AM

Thanked 8,397 Times in 553 Posts
Default One of those days

I had a day out at the naturist beach with my wife a few of days ago. It was fairly quiet being out of high season so on the track through the forest she was walking along wearing just a sarong and letting it blow in the breeze for my benefit exposing he pussy. She was watching my reaction and didn't notice a guy walking towards us less than 100 yards away. Now she's OK on the nude beach but along here she'd cover up. He suddenly disappeared off into one of he small tracks which I though a little odd but that's mainly because you get tuned into people behaviour in such places. We continued along with my wife flashing away and as we got near where I last saw him I spotted him, just a glimpse of his face through the trees, watching us. I couldn't see his hands but I could guess what he was up to.
I said nothing to my wife and just enjoyed the moment and admired his quick thinking when he saw us.
Later of the way back we walked across some wodded dunes and I was getting a little frisky with my wife. She was OK with this as there was no one around and getting pretty excited as I was playing with her pussy as she stood facing me with her sarong parted. I had a boner on and started rubbing my cock against her pussy. All was going well until a voyeur appeared about 30 yards away and not too hidden. I was OK with it but she was a bit alarmed so we stopped and I said we'd wait till he passed but of course he didn't did he. He stood where my wife could see hime over my shoulder. My wife said 'He's just standing there'.
I though he get the message that he wasn't getiing to join in and pretend to pass by and double back or just reposition himself but no, so we walked on back the car and finished our activities there!
One the whole an enjoyable day so maybe if future I should arrange for some voyeurs to watch us from the forest but if I do I'd probably have to tell them to avoid the mistakes of the second guy - avoid standing in direct line of sight and don't where a white hat!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2012, 04:23 AM

Default alright - i'll try

I'm spying my wifes sister all the time.
She stays with her parents so i try to go there every day.
From time to time i'm hidding wee spycam just to record her in the toilet.
I had captured her few times so far a i enjoy watching her drying her nice pussy after a pee.
Every time i'm there i dig in their loundry - to find her panties. I love to smell them and have a wank.

Another thing - every time when my wife invite her girlfriend for few pints i put my wee spycam in toilet.
I know the thing - when they are drinking lager, more often they need to use the toilet.
I had few v.nice movies.

One day a got cought by my wife - she found camera in the toilet and brouht it to the living room with swearing
word on her mouth, showing this cam to all friends and her sister - i feel so embareced... but it was worht of it.
From that time her sister is allways looking for a spying devices before she make pee.

Regards.

Is here any girls enjoyng peeing and possing ?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to peeinglover For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBBY66 View Post
We have got a touring caravan and last summer i had one of the most amazing experiences. my son and his 18yr old gf came away with us and slept on a double inflatable camp bed in the awning. One morning i got up early to make a cup of coffee, the kettle was in the awning so i slowly lifted the blind on the door to see if the coast was clear, as the weather was warm the two of them were lying naked on top of the bed, he was behind her his hands were feeling her large 30gg boobs while she was rubbing her shaven fanny, slipping a finger in to her lips. Being petite he slipped his cock between her legs and started rubbing against her pussy. i wanted to walk away but i could not move, i was shaking with exitement. he slipped his knob inside her and began to pump gently. he carried on for a few minutes then she stood up and knelt by the side of the bed taking his cock in her hand she lowered her head onto his knob and started to give him a blowjob, gradually she increased the speed of her hand and head movements until suddenly he leant forward and shot a great wad of spunk onto her tongue then another onto her beautiful tits, i could have done the same and i was so hard i thought i would explode. he then laid her down on the bed and proceeded to lick her until she came. I wish I had pics or a vid of this because even the thought of this still makes me hard.
my wife has deiced that we should go to Tenerife next year and has chosen the hotel she wants to go to. she asked our son if he and his new girlfriend if they wanted to come with us. i was hoping they would say yes because she had been talking about always sunbathing topless. sure enough they have said yes, even better is that when i have looked at the hotel in the brochure it has three swimming pools one of which is a NATURIST POOL. i am hoping to get a better camera so i can get some pics while i am away.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BOBBY66 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2012, 09:00 PM

Thanked 1,073 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBBY66 View Post
my wife has deiced that we should go to Tenerife next year and has chosen the hotel she wants to go to. she asked our son if he and his new girlfriend if they wanted to come with us. i was hoping they would say yes because she had been talking about always sunbathing topless. sure enough they have said yes, even better is that when i have looked at the hotel in the brochure it has three swimming pools one of which is a NATURIST POOL. i am hoping to get a better camera so i can get some pics while i am away.
Nice 1!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2012, 02:34 AM

Thanked 8,397 Times in 553 Posts
Default Voyeured again

We had one of our out of season trips to the naturist beach, beautiful day and deserted apart from us a half a dozen other naked people over about 2 miles.
I was behind my wife admiring her rear when I noticed a little movement on the horizon of the dunes about 150 yards away.
I thought I might be mistaken at first but it was a head.
I took a photo but my zoom wasn't great. When I enlarged it at home I think I was right.
If he was filming he must have had a good camera so maybe my wife will turn up here oned day on someone else's post!

Have a look at the photo.
What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Dunes2.jpg  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2012, 03:48 AM

Thanked 1,789 Times in 129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
We had one of our out of season trips to the naturist beach, beautiful day and deserted apart from us a half a dozen other naked people over about 2 miles.
I was behind my wife admiring her rear when I noticed a little movement on the horizon of the dunes about 150 yards away.
I took a photo but my zoom wasn't great. When I enlarged it at home I think I was right.
If he was filming he must have had a good camera so maybe my wife will turn up here oned day on someone else's post!

What do you think?
Is it a badger?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buddy i con For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2012, 06:51 AM

Thanked 1,725 Times in 318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post

What do you think?
Loch Ness Monster
The Following User Says Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:

Tags
peeping, voyeur, voyeurism, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
She Loves DP

2m:30s

06-17-2018
icebaby2017 2017 10 22 18 19

4m:56s