Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2023, 05:17 AM

Default more on my wife

Quote:
nothing more embarrassing or humiliating for a grown woman to have herself over someones knee and her panties pulled down and her bare bottom smacked for all to see and then have her pussy betray her arousal with her wetness being discovered and her bumhole fingered by the fingers of her spanker
not sure if ive posted about this incident before but here goes and oligopolies if you've read it before

but on the subject above heres one of the many incidents her wet pussy has gotten her into and shes ended up humiliatingly embarrassed for her,

but aroused and erect for me and hopefully entertained for you lol

this one was a bit different for her usual type of older guy ,yeah he was old about 76 at the time this happened but he wasn't strict bossy or domineering like the other old fellas had been ,dunno maybe it was a challenge for her or she was so c*nt drunk and just threw herself at him ,

i know she was always wet and ready to fuck after she had been teasing and exposing herself to him and those times were about the only time she didn't have a red sore smacked bum when we fucked ,so he must have got her so worked up that she lost control lol

okay so a couple of years into our stay on the holiday park we met this nice old fella about 75 he was,he was on his own every time we saw him and my wife asked him if he wanted to join her and her friends at their table ,there was usually 10 to 15 all owners and all gathered around a couple of the tall type of tables with stools ,turns out he lived about 5 miles from us at home no attachments ,amongst other things in his past

he looked good with a gun and he used to breed and race greyhounds with his much younger girlfriend so he was a bit on the shady side
as we would say "one of our own" lol

,anyway me and him got on great did loads of stuff together mucking about ducking and diving thieving and skiving with old cars ,car booting , nicking the oil from round the back of the local chippys to run his car on lol all sorts of ducking and diving dodgy stuff

we were a great team
so me being me and noticing he and my wife had taken a shine to each other, i tried to get him in on putting her in her place and smacking her bum for me , no luck at all he just didn't respond to my suggestions in that way ,so i left it not wanting to ruin our
friendship
we got pretty close with him ,my wife would hug and kiss him goodnight and i thought of him as a dad /big brother ,we had him over for Sunday dinner and went out for a drink and regularly met up in the closed season back at home ,
he used to stay over as he'd had a drink and sleep on the sofa downstairs

my wife used to go upstairs to get changed for bed ,which was usually one of my old vests that skimmed her arse and shows most of her tits through the arm holes ,she would come into the living room where me and the old fella were sitting on the sofa and she would go to the mirror opposite stand on her tip toes and bend forward and pretend to be engrossed in taking off her makeup ,other than a bit of lipstick and mascara she didn't wear any lol
this gave him a unobstructed view of her bare bum and fanny she would open her legs and wiggle as if she was concentrating ,but she says she was really trying to give him the best show and view of where she wanted his attention his fingers and his knob

after saying goodnight id leave them to it and go up to bed and wait for her to come up all turned on from exposing herself and teasing him and the kiss and cuddle they had had and her wiggling her bare bum at him before she came up to bed she always asked me if she was rude or naughty for doing this in front of him and
what would he think of her and about her for exposing herself to him ,we would fuck and id tell her she was doing a nice thing for him and he loved it

anyway this night it went down the same but she was ages down stairs and id fell asleep ,she woke me up and looked mortified i asked her what was wrong and she told me all the usual showing and teasing had gone on but when it came to kiss and cuddle time he had sat down and pulled her to sit on his knee as he kissed her he had one hand stroking her bare bum and one feeling her tits ,she said this got her super aroused and she squirmed and wriggled her bum so his fingers met her wet fanny and he slid a finger between her lips but didn't stick it up her fanny like she wanted him to , she felt for his knob which she said was hard and ready for action so she groped and squeezed it while she wriggled to try to get his finger up her fanny where she wanted it
she said she thought it was then he lost his nerve and she said his dick was softening so in frustration she said she told him she was sorry and it was all her fault and she deserved a smacked bum for being so sl*ty and naughty towards him and lay across his lap and opened her legs and begged him to slap her bum for her for being so naughty
she said he seemed shocked and said he couldn't it might wake me and the kids but next time they were alone he would do it if she still wanted him to ,at that she got up and thanked him and made him promise he would slap her bum as he said he would when they next had a chance and she then straddled his leg and they started kissing
and he held her close she said as soon as her fanny touched the rough material of his trousers and he pulled her towards him she knew she needed to cum
and while he kissed and fondled her she said she started at first to slide and rock her fanny on his leg and pushed back and raised her bum to give him easy access to her wet fanny she said he was feeling her bum and seemed surprised to feel her raise her bum so she started to feel his dick she said it felt so good to hold his dick while she rubbed her fanny on his leg and he stroked her bum hole and her fanny lips ,she said him touching her there made her lose control and she started to grind her clit on his leg and begged him to put his finger inside her ,which he did , then she asked him to put another finger in her ,and after a few finger fucks she cum while she was holding his dick and grinding her clit on his leg and he squeezed her tits and fingered her wet hole ,but as soon as she got off his leg she realized she had squirted and wet his trouser leg with her cum ,
she kissed him and said goodnight and ill see you in the morning wiggled her bare bum at him as she always did ,and left him ,she came in and told me about it her face a picture of embarrassed humiliation especially at the parts when she told me about throwing herself across his knee and begging for a spanking , admitting she had lifted her bum to encourage him to finger her and to beg him to stick his fingers in her when he didn't catch on and letting herself get so carried away that he saw her cum and felt it with his fingers as she wet his pants

when telling me about it , it struck her how out of control and submissive she had
been kissing our old mate and a quick tease and grope was fine and usual but to get so carried away as to feel his dick ,throw herself across his knee and beg him to spank her ,and then when he couldn't to beg him to finger fuck her while she rubbed her fanny on his leg until she cum and wet his pants with her cum and then just leave him down stairs with wet pants and a hard on to go tell her husband what she had just done and what a sl*tty prick teaser she had been and how would she be able to face him again after what she had done on his knee

i laughed and slid my knob into her wet fanny and slow fucked her and told her not to worry id make sure she made it up to him at some point lol

it was so cute to watch and listen to her confess to her dirty naughty sl*tty submissive behavior and hear her tell about how she threw herself at the oldest bloke we knew , our friend and how she had tried and so far failed to get him to give her the spanking she deserved for teasing his cock lol

her wet pussy that got her into so much trouble and wet micks pants lol
Attached Thumbnails
IMG20221023235847.jpg   IMG20221030235923.jpg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ted roberts For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2023, 01:09 PM

Thanked 264,034 Times in 15,847 Posts

Spanked.
Attached Thumbnails
392339920_41-img_20231014_120259_468.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2023, 07:38 PM

Thanked 1,829 Times in 83 Posts
Default Spanked Naked Doggy

Sexy blond gets spanked naked doggy style on the floor with corner time at the end.
Attached Thumbnails
FDFF7041-3A13-4AE6-9E34-327263CE5AF2.jpeg   FD475FE4-39E8-40E8-843B-4DA8B76FB28A.jpeg  

44110C2A-42A6-4E07-981D-EF847FAD2DDD.jpeg   C88486CE-7417-48EB-B17A-27970739EB85.jpeg  

46C2B763-FD18-4F62-85D3-F92D10A05220.jpeg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jon99l For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2023, 07:55 PM

Thanked 1,829 Times in 83 Posts
Default Random Spankings

A few random spanking pictures
Attached Thumbnails
EE5DD943-89A0-4085-BB75-2454A140C47D.jpeg   F19147E2-3B4D-4FFC-98BB-2DFCE8825FA0.jpeg  

F130E047-0233-40BF-916D-426067B5FACE.jpeg   381A0BF2-4E93-4C5A-85A8-FAD4623BA5B0.jpeg  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jon99l For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2023, 11:32 PM

Spanked.
Attached Thumbnails
MEQ4L5H_o.jpg   MEQ4L5D_o.jpg  

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2023, 11:21 PM

Spanked.
Attached Thumbnails
018BAF0.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapman_1 View Post
I couldn't agree more - spanking should be no more severe than a slapping with the hand on bare bottom. Anything with implements is beating which is brutality.
ive found a spanking doesn't have to be painful to be enjoyed sometimes the act of submitting her spoiled pampered married bare arse to a other person ,in my wifes case a person that shes not particularly attracted to in a conventional way or who wouldn't normally have access to her bare bottom ,pussy or titties is the thrill shes looking for

letting them bare her stuck up bottom and tell her how naughty she is and how stupid she looks panties down across their knee and what would her friends or the blokes down the pub say if they could see her now displayed over the knee bare bottomed waiting to have her botty smacked lol

my wifes more into the domestic workplace spanking thing rather than the bdsm stuff

more naughty girl otk smacked bottom than flogged
more naughty girl than sl*t c*nt
for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

the closest to it i can put it would be like a father or teacher spanking a daughter or pupil in front of her boyfriend or husband

i may be her husband but shes still daddies girl and daddie knows whats best for her and what daddie says goes and what daddie wants he gets

and she knows it lol

so if daddie says she needs a smacked bottom

its no arguments across the knees knickers pulled down and botty pushed up and out legs parted for the best view and added humiliation
and a smacked bottom it is
regardless where she is or whos there to see it
and we both love reading about it or when in the past its played out like that with a third parties intentions and actions towards her naughty bare botty

i love knowing some guy or gal who wouldn't normally have access to her titties bum and pussy or she wouldn't be conventionally attracted to is going to take control and put her over his knee and take down her knickers and smack her botty and know he has her under his control to touch grope finger and maybe fuck

and she has to let them as that makes her so wet shes putty in their hands
shes a push over for a stern authority figure lol

i especially love it if shes been stroppy or awkward at home and then has to accept some guy she wouldn't normally take any notice of taking her panties down and going over his knee and getting her pampered married bare
botty smacked like a naughty girl
and doing everything shes told by them

she love hates that she will have to do as shes told and ill be there to she her humiliation and shame when her wet pussy betrays her and it goes from a naughty girl getting a deserved smacked bottom

to a turned on married women opening her legs and almost begging for a strangers touch lol

and she knows ill be there to watch laugh at her being put in her place by a stranger who she is exposing her wet pussy and red bare bottom to and tell her
your not so stuck up now are you
you look so silly with your panties down and your spoiled red botty over this guys knee lol
go on mate smack her arse shes been asking for it lol
i bet her pussy is wet check it mate lol
look how shes opening her legs and pushing her pussy out and her naughty botty up to meet your spanks

she wants your fingers in her pussy and in her bum hole lol

and ill be teasing her about it endlessly lol

i use botty as she finds more humiliating and childish to have her sexy arse referred to as her botty which also increases her arousal

as in i'm going to give you a smacked bare botty
you're going to get a smacked bare botty if you don't behave all said loudly in public really make her blush and wet lol

when it comes to getting her bottom smacked by someone other than me ,she likes to be talking saying things like

"please dont take my knickers down"

"ill be good"

"please dont tell anyone you had to smack my bum "

"please someone might hear and catch me over your knee with my knickers down "

"please dont let them see my bare bottom"

and "ill be a good girl from now on" lol

usually she will say something and use words that will
increase her humiliation and reinforce that she's has no say or choice in whats happening to her and that shows she,s totally under someone else's control and she has to do as her boss daddie tells her to and accept
their exposure spanking and groping

which in turn increases her arousal and pleasure lol

she also loves the extra naughty feel and thought of her panties being tugged down and her bottom and vagina being displayed
especially to someone who shouldn't be seeing them lol
so the knickers being pulled down adds to her humiliation and feelings of helplessness and naughtiness and that also increases her pleasure

and the wet pussy thing well as i posted before she has been betrayed in her protests that she doesn't want a smacked bottom by her wet pussy before
and on at least one occasion i posted earlier in this thread her wet pussy gave her away to the extent she actually begged one old guy to spank her
The Following User Says Thank You to ted roberts For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted roberts View Post
ive found a spanking doesn't have to be painful to be enjoyed sometimes the act of submitting her spoiled pampered married bare arse to a other person ,in my wifes case a person that shes not particularly attracted to in a conventional way or who wouldn't normally have access to her bare bottom ,pussy or titties is the thrill shes looking for

letting them bare her stuck up bottom and tell her how naughty she is and how stupid she looks panties down across their knee and what would her friends or the blokes down the pub say if they could see her now displayed over the knee bare bottomed waiting to have her botty smacked lol

my wifes more into the domestic workplace spanking thing rather than the bdsm stuff

more naughty girl otk smacked bottom than flogged
more naughty girl than sl*t c*nt
for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

the closest to it i can put it would be like a father or teacher spanking a daughter or pupil in front of her boyfriend or husband

i may be her husband but shes still daddies girl and daddie knows whats best for her and what daddie says goes and what daddie wants he gets

and she knows it lol

so if daddie says she needs a smacked bottom

its no arguments across the knees knickers pulled down and botty pushed up and out legs parted for the best view and added humiliation
and a smacked bottom it is
regardless where she is or whos there to see it
and we both love reading about it or when in the past its played out like that with a third parties intentions and actions towards her naughty bare botty

i love knowing some guy or gal who wouldn't normally have access to her titties bum and pussy or she wouldn't be conventionally attracted to is going to take control and put her over his knee and take down her knickers and smack her botty and know he has her under his control to touch grope finger and maybe fuck

and she has to let them as that makes her so wet shes putty in their hands
shes a push over for a stern authority figure lol

i especially love it if shes been stroppy or awkward at home and then has to accept some guy she wouldn't normally take any notice of taking her panties down and going over his knee and getting her pampered married bare
botty smacked like a naughty girl
and doing everything shes told by them

she love hates that she will have to do as shes told and ill be there to she her humiliation and shame when her wet pussy betrays her and it goes from a naughty girl getting a deserved smacked bottom

to a turned on married women opening her legs and almost begging for a strangers touch lol

and she knows ill be there to watch laugh at her being put in her place by a stranger who she is exposing her wet pussy and red bare bottom to and tell her
your not so stuck up now are you
you look so silly with your panties down and your spoiled red botty over this guys knee lol
go on mate smack her arse shes been asking for it lol
i bet her pussy is wet check it mate lol
look how shes opening her legs and pushing her pussy out and her naughty botty up to meet your spanks

she wants your fingers in her pussy and in her bum hole lol

and ill be teasing her about it endlessly lol

i use botty as she finds more humiliating and childish to have her sexy arse referred to as her botty which also increases her arousal

as in i'm going to give you a smacked bare botty
you're going to get a smacked bare botty if you don't behave all said loudly in public really make her blush and wet lol

when it comes to getting her bottom smacked by someone other than me ,she likes to be talking saying things like

"please dont take my knickers down"

"ill be good"

"please dont tell anyone you had to smack my bum "

"please someone might hear and catch me over your knee with my knickers down "

"please dont let them see my bare bottom"

and "ill be a good girl from now on" lol

usually she will say something and use words that will
increase her humiliation and reinforce that she's has no say or choice in whats happening to her and that shows she,s totally under someone else's control and she has to do as her boss daddie tells her to and accept
their exposure spanking and groping

which in turn increases her arousal and pleasure lol

she also loves the extra naughty feel and thought of her panties being tugged down and her bottom and vagina being displayed
especially to someone who shouldn't be seeing them lol
so the knickers being pulled down adds to her humiliation and feelings of helplessness and naughtiness and that also increases her pleasure

and the wet pussy thing well as i posted before she has been betrayed in her protests that she doesn't want a smacked bottom by her wet pussy before
and on at least one occasion i posted earlier in this thread her wet pussy gave her away to the extent she actually begged one old guy to spank her
Love the way you describe this, thanks!!!
Got a massive hard on reading it as I'd really like to do something similar to my wife, but she's just not into that sort of stuff..... :-(
The Following User Says Thank You to Natalie Banus For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 02:18 AM

Default Questions...

Just reviewing a lot of your previous posts - Fucking hot!! Thank you.
Not sure if you've covered these already (apologies if you have) but:

How old is she/are you?
Have you ever hosted (or would you consider) spanking "parties", with multiple viewers and your wife as the star?
Do you ever get her to dress up prior to spanking sessions? French Maid? Schoolgirl?
Do you make her stand in the corner. Hands on her head, after a session?
Would you consider re-enacting a scene like this with her? (Making her request which one to do first, and thank you for letting her chose)
https://pornzog.com/video/10695147/g...-and-buggered/
The Following User Says Thank You to Natalie Banus For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Banus View Post
Love the way you describe this, thanks!!!
Got a massive hard on reading it as I'd really like to do something similar to my wife, but she's just not into that sort of stuff..... :-(
too bad your wifes not into it ,and i feel for you pal
nothing nicer than giving control of your stuck up bratty wife to some guy who has not right to be anywhere near her but for her to have to accept his grubby hands baring her pampered arse and groping her pussy and titties and for him to put her across his knee and to give her the spanking shes been asking for lol

i love to watch and spank in equal measure but due to being together for 30 plus years together ,and seeing me do the dad and husband stuff me spanking her doesn't quite have the same humiliation factor that is a massive part of her arousal factor

she loves how it feels when she's made to do as she's told and being exposed and handled by someone she's not attracted to and that normally wouldn't have access to her bum tits and fanny and how their spanks, dicks and fingers make her feel and how good her arse and fanny feel during and after her "attitude correction"
so we were both happy to have her taken in hand by another party and let her live her fantasy of being under a older strict blokes control in real time

plus i love to see her in the activities above and for her to get what she deserves over some guys knee with her panties down or on the end of some guys cock lol
but sadly my wife ,due to betrayal by one of her boss daddies has abandoned playtime for now ,although little shoots of interest keep appearing
mainly due to me telling her of the remarks and reactions shes got on here lol

how i make this work ,ive told her im writing a book about her exploits ,which i sort of am with my activities on here lol

i call it "50 shades of tray"
as her names tracy lol

i tell her that the pictures i take are for the book ,and as i take them i tell her i post them and tell her about the comments and reaction she gets and sometimes show her the dick pics she receives

im not sure she believes me but goes along with it anyway lol

and i know it makes her wet lol
The Following User Says Thank You to ted roberts For This Useful Post:

Tags
amateur, spanking

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
gangb1

1m:38s

01-27-2005
HSC SPA1

3m:58s

11-13-2022