uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2019, 12:02 AM

Thanked 5,780 Times in 605 Posts

I remember this clip years ago since it's one of AFHV classics but personally, like you, I didn't know this was added as one of the participants for the contest and man, i was speechless that she won! I don't doubt she was embarrassed by the situation, I mean everyone in the world have watched her drying her ass in a very hilarious manner that it will be stuck with you for the rest of your life.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to king_of_doom For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2019, 07:43 PM

Thanked 75,575 Times in 2,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlammy View Post
Sorry to bump an old thread, but this one was too good not to post here.

There was an old clip where a woman was caught with no pants on in a public restroom. It's not a new clip, its been posted here before.

But what IS new is the full version of this vid! What I didn't know was that clip won the weekly contest. And..WOW...the amount of embarrassment in that segment is STAGGERING. Its very obvious she was not in on the joke, and it's written all over her face. That is the face of someone who agreed to be on TV, but did not realize what she got into.

Bob Saget and her husband reminisce fondly about public restrooms, video cameras and wet panties. And she is just sitting there speechless...all she can do is eat shit while the studio audience and a few million ppl at home have a good laugh at her expense.

An epic humiliation from start to finish. If you like EUF you must watch this.
This is a superb find. As you mention, the embarrassment factor of the girl, realizing she's been set up but unable to do a thing about it other than take it on the chin while it's played to millions, just adds to this video's brilliance.

Funnily enough, I can recall something similar happening to a girl on the Chris Evans UK TV show Don't Forget Your Toothbrush in 1994. She thought she was there just to be in the audience, little knowing that her workmates had set her up after contacting Chris Evans over her bossiness at work. As I remember (I was only a kid then) he approached her in the audience and asked her name. Then he asked her to look at the screen in the studio, as he needed her to identify something, and when she looked, up popped a clip of her bare backside! It turned out that to teach her a lesson he had rigged a hidden camera in the bathroom to catch her out on the toilet and filmed there all week! Not sure he'd get away with that now, but I remember the girl had a nervous giggle as he explained why she'd been set up. But how far it went I don't know, as when he told her that while they had been filming they heard a funny noise, and then played the clip, my parents switched off the TV. It doesn't seem to be on the net, but it's stuck in my memory ever since - not least the fact that the poor girl could do nothing other than just take what he had in store for her, as it was being filmed live.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:22 PM

Thanked 8,667 Times in 620 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
This is a superb find. As you mention, the embarrassment factor of the girl, realizing she's been set up but unable to do a thing about it other than take it on the chin while it's played to millions, just adds to this video's brilliance.

Funnily enough, I can recall something similar happening to a girl on the Chris Evans UK TV show Don't Forget Your Toothbrush in 1994. She thought she was there just to be in the audience, little knowing that her workmates had set her up after contacting Chris Evans over her bossiness at work. As I remember (I was only a kid then) he approached her in the audience and asked her name. Then he asked her to look at the screen in the studio, as he needed her to identify something, and when she looked, up popped a clip of her bare backside! It turned out that to teach her a lesson he had rigged a hidden camera in the bathroom to catch her out on the toilet and filmed there all week! Not sure he'd get away with that now, but I remember the girl had a nervous giggle as he explained why she'd been set up. But how far it went I don't know, as when he told her that while they had been filming they heard a funny noise, and then played the clip, my parents switched off the TV. It doesn't seem to be on the net, but it's stuck in my memory ever since - not least the fact that the poor girl could do nothing other than just take what he had in store for her, as it was being filmed live.
I found this on another message board. I think we have to find this one!

"I remember a horrible prank Chris Evans pulled on the last ever Don't Forget Your Toothbrush. He put a secret camera in the show producer, Suzi Aplin's toilet and filmed her having a piss. She even does a little fart. He plays the VT to the audience after he brings her onto the set to thank her. She was naturally mortified."

Old 05-10-2019, 02:05 AM

This was all that I could find on the topic:

"Even if my memory fails me on that, I do know that Chris Evans, on the last episode of Don't Forget Your Toothbrush, called a female producer onto the stage, and reminded her of an idea that he'd had about putting a microphone in a contestants bathroom to pick up certain sounds. She vetoed the idea, but he had a microphone put in her bathroom, and gleefully played the audio of her, ahem, breaking wind to the nation..."

No mention of nudity shown, but the story adds up that he pranked her with an audio recorder. I cannot find any footage of this last episode online. Is this another "Senseless Acts on Video" streaking situation where incidental nudity has occurred but it has never been uploaded (or is no longer available) online?

Good luck with the search!
The Following User Says Thank You to ironicvyu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2019, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironicvyu View Post
This was all that I could find on the topic:

"Even if my memory fails me on that, I do know that Chris Evans, on the last episode of Don't Forget Your Toothbrush, called a female producer onto the stage, and reminded her of an idea that he'd had about putting a microphone in a contestants bathroom to pick up certain sounds. She vetoed the idea, but he had a microphone put in her bathroom, and gleefully played the audio of her, ahem, breaking wind to the nation..."

No mention of nudity shown, but the story adds up that he pranked her with an audio recorder. I cannot find any footage of this last episode online. Is this another "Senseless Acts on Video" streaking situation where incidental nudity has occurred but it has never been uploaded (or is no longer available) online?

Good luck with the search!
Thanks iconicvyu for the added info. As I know this is a video thread, I shall detail what I can remember of this episode to save any confusion. As well as what I have mentioned previously, from what I can recall Chris Evans went up to a girl with glasses in the audience and asks her if her name is (etc, etc). He then says to her that he has something that he'd like her to identify, only for her to see her bare bottom on a TV screen. He asks "Is that your bottom?" before explaining to her that her work colleagues had contacted him because she was somewhat bossy in the workplace, so decided to set her up. He tells her that he asked her boyfriend permission to set a camera up in the bathroom, and filmed there all week, and while there...well, you know the rest.

I don't know who the celebrity guest was on there that week, nor do I know if it was the final episode as a couple on here have said. But it may of been broadcast in April. The reason I think this is because my parents only had the TV on at the time to put a tape on to watch until 11:10/11:20pm, when they were waiting to record the film The House in Nightmare Park with Frankie Howerd. And on that tape it has adverts for the Daily Mail advertised by Red Rum for the Grand National, as well as the Levi jeans advert with the cab driver and the 'lady' who turns out to be a fella taking a shave. And the film has never been broadcast on UK terrestrial TV since.

I don't know if this helps in any searches in identifying the episode, but I thought I'd get down all that I can remember (from 25 years ago) to save having to post any more info on it. Hopefully next time I can find a video to add on here, but it would be even better if this video ever turned up!
Old 12-31-2019, 12:18 PM

Default Don't Forget Your Toothbrush (1995)

Do you remember that episode I recalled from UK game show Don't Forget Your Toothbrush from 1994-95 where Chris Evans pranked one of the women in the show with a hidden camera? Well, unbelievably I have found it! It turns out it was from the last episode they ever did on February 25th 1995, and instead of it being an audience member they set up, it was a woman called Lisa who worked on the show. As Evans explains to the audience in the video here, they had an idea for a prank game to install a hidden camera in the toilets, and then play the clip of the audience member's bare bottom on the show to see if they would recognize it. If they did, they'd win a prize. Lisa vetoed the idea (although she was responsible for many other set ups on the show, apparently), so for the final episode they decided to play the prank on her. And the expression and embarrassment on her face when he calls her out is a picture, unsure what to expect as she reluctantly comes out on stage, saying "What have you done?" She soon finds out!

I shan't say more so as not to spoil your enjoyment of the video, but needless to say he spares her none of her blushes (complete with 'sound effects'), as her embarrassment is made complete. The look on hostess Jaydene's face as she hands Lisa her prize is one of "I'm so glad they didn't do that to me" expression, as all Lisa can do is take it on the chin and grin and bear it. It's taken 24 years for me to see what happened on this show, but here now is their pranking in full. Enjoy - and Happy New Year to you all!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (3685).jpg   Screenshot (3688).jpg  

Screenshot (3690).jpg   Screenshot (3694).jpg  

Screenshot (3703).jpg   Screenshot (3706).jpg  

Screenshot (3707).jpg   Screenshot (3711).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Dont Forget Your Toothbrush Pranked (1995)_mpeg2video.mpg (76.15 MB, 528 views)
Streaming Videos

Last edited by Bounci; 12-31-2019 at 12:28 PM.
Old 10-30-2022, 08:45 PM

Thanked 8,667 Times in 620 Posts

Thanks to Fringe I tested out using Video AI upscaling on some of the original batch of AFHV clips.

Check out the results....it seems like tries to redraw the frames and take the clip up to a solid 480p.

But the car door clip is too shadowy and too many reflections in the background, and it ended up getting scrambled a bit.
Streaming Videos
bridesmaid skirt lift

0m:26s

Old 10-30-2022, 10:32 PM

Thanked 24,182 Times in 2,731 Posts

I think it improved the, interesting to see the limitations

Quote:
Thanks to Fringe I tested out using Video AI upscaling on some of the original batch of AFHV clips.

Check out the results....it seems like tries to redraw the frames and take the clip up to a solid 480p.

But the car door clip is too shadowy and too many reflections in the background, and it ended up getting scrambled a bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2022, 12:11 AM

Thanked 5,780 Times in 605 Posts

Quote:

Didn't know the one with the red dress getting pulled had a longer version, thanks for this!
The Following User Says Thank You to king_of_doom For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2023, 03:41 PM

Thanked 1,341 Times in 97 Posts

Cam across this one in Australia's Funniest Home Videos

Not sure why but people on Youtube upload old episodes of these shows occasionally
Streaming Videos
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Atease For This Useful Post:

Tags
embarrassed on tv, wardrobe malfunction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Aya 2

1m:43s

07-07-2019
maido s1e8 bathhouse fight

3m:11s

05-29-2024
df094e7a 3242 4f2f ae5b 02bcf0d14142