uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2021, 10:54 AM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 399 Posts

College years-->Ashley (curvy, lighter-skin tone black girl) from the band - freshman year, I spotted Ash on her way back to the dorm; I was on that way out as well, so we made small-talk while walking together. This one was another surprise in terms of the outfit---Ash was a shy/quiet "nice girl" type...like you wouldn't expect her to wear extremely revealing or wild clothing...but that day she had on an extremely short, flimsy skirt. I knew the chances of seeing something NICE were about to get good as we headed outside...

..and yep, I already knew it was going to be windy that day (haha I was/am such an upskirt freak that yes, I even paid attention to the weather conditions just to be aware of possible "windy upskirt" potential on any given day.) Anyway, her little skirt was flared and flimsy, and only came to an inch or 2 above her mid-thigh point! Sure enough, as we were outside, the wind kept playing with her skirt. Naturally, I made sure to be slightly behind her (this was a bit natural since I made sure to be the "gentleman" and open the door to let her go first...HAHA) I kept getting flashes of her great little ass-cheeks and panties... they were pink; not quite a thong but not bloomers either...I guess kinda medium coverage but still "cheeky" like a pink bikini. She kept having to reach back and put the skirt down. I never thought I would see that much of her but damn that was a nice view. There was a segment of stairs outside as well, which made the view even better from the back. There were moments of some nervous laughter as she was probably embarrassed, likely thinking "well, I'm never wearing this stupid skirt again!"....and she had no idea how hard this was making me at the time while trying to carry on the conversation with her. It never got up above her waist but the flashes were at times putting about half her ass/panties on display. Shortly after we got up the stairs and closer to the dorm, I had exploded after seeing all those flashes and her reactions to them.

Neighbor-- Anne Hathaway clone?! Upskirt---
At an old apartment... there was one incredible hot one that lived upstairs... I never knew her personally or even her name but she looked kinda like that actress Anne Hathaway, but with a better, slightly curvier body. She had a short flared black skirt (the "skater skirt" that was quite popular at that time of the earlier 2000s)... I couldn't resist... I made sure to just happen to be headed downstairs at the same time she was coming up. She was on the phone at the time so that helped the situation of her most likely not noticing me that much. As she headed up 1 flight of stairs I went down and looked up and there it was... saw right up the back of that little skater-skirt.... wonderful view of the entire backside of her legs, right up the thighs to the ass. Her panties were very skimpy; looked like a white thong, with the cheeks slightly jiggling with each step. It didn't take long at all for this one; in seconds I had busted a huge load to that visual. Unfortunately I never saw her again though.

Last edited by Dookieman; 07-03-2021 at 11:05 AM.
Old 07-07-2021, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
My brother and I allowed one another to secretly watch us with our wives,
any photos of her naked?

Last edited by Turtle; 01-06-2022 at 04:21 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avg123 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2021, 07:26 PM

I was getting chicken wings and this beautiful black woman abt 19-22 was working there . She was short w a lil waist and big butt and legs . She had on leggings and Victoria secret pink undies underneath that read PINK on the butt and it was easy to see even from far away .
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BabyBabyBabyYeah For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2021, 08:02 AM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 399 Posts

P.E. (Gym class)-- another one I had a crush on; (and sadly another one that ended up with Friend Zone; my usual fate. ) "K" (looks a lot like singer Monica "Mimi" Doby from the 90s RnB group "Brownstone") she was another that had a wonderful curvaceous lower half.. incredible ass, nice curvy hips and thighs... this always gets me. She happened to be in the same gym class, so on a daily basis I was treated to constant views of her in the P.E. uniform; blue shorts and a white shirt with the school logo/mascot, which of course was very tight and short on her amazing ass. That visual of her legs and ass in those tiny shorts...slight jiggle on the cheeks and thighs with her movements as we did various exercises... it was killing me every time. Usually I'd have to go take care of myself in a bathroom right after seeing that for a whole class period. It would be the only time I would see that much on her, btw; she was not one to wear short/revealing things.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2022, 09:22 AM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 143 Posts

Middle of the night, middle of the summer and the weather was way too hot. Woke up because of the heat and happened to look out of my window. Saw a light go on next door in their kitchen and my neighbour walked up to the window in just a pair of knickers and completely unbuttoned shirt. I stared at her standing there, buttering and eating a slice if toast, with her tits completely on show, for a good couple of minutes. I tried to get some photos but they didn't work out. The second she walked away from the window I started beating off and jizzed across a pair of my wife's panties shed discarded on the floor without waking her.
Old 01-01-2022, 09:37 PM

Thanked 5,204 Times in 367 Posts

My gf first time topless on a beach.
Old 01-18-2022, 05:01 PM

Thanked 1,684 Times in 57 Posts

4 years ago, in a very hot summer.
I came home from work to find my wife with a friend (R.) of her in a shady part of the garden. Because of the heat they'd stripped down to their undies. R. was wearing white underwear and the nipples of her nice full boobs were slightly visible in her bra.
I also stripped down to my boxers and joined them. Sitting right across R. We also have an inflatable (childrens) pool that we use to cool off during hot days. We chatted for a while and suddenly R. stood up and walked to the little pool (turned out she was wearing some sexy of brazillian model whitch gave me a great view on her butt) and sat down in the water to cool off.
After a few minutes she came out the pool and her sexy white brazillan panties had turned see though! She was shaven and it looked the panties were glued to her pussy lips. When she sat across me again, she continued talking again like she was completely oblivious of the see through panties. But since her legs were slightly parted, there was very little left to the imagination.
I tried not to stare, but I think I failed. Luckily my dick started rising so I had to excuse myself as I didn't want to get caught with a tenting boxer...
Upstairs, I came 30 seconds later. And I still wank off on that picture that's stored forever in my brain.
Old 01-19-2022, 12:41 AM

Thanked 26,557 Times in 1,277 Posts

I was about 15, I was babysitting for a couple down the street, their baby was about a year old. They came home early, I was going to leave, but they asked me to stay, they were going to the friends house next door. A good while later the lady came in in her wet bra and panties, both very see through, pretty drunk. She slurred that they got in the hot tub, then she went to the bedroom. The husband followed, in his boxers, carrying what looked like all of their clothes. He found his wallet, paid me and I walked home, I soon made a withdrawal from the spank bank.
Old 01-21-2022, 04:37 AM

Thanked 2,337 Times in 171 Posts

This https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=608
Old 01-21-2022, 09:31 AM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 143 Posts

Just remembered one re stocking after reading the above post.
I had a job in a huge open plan office. There was a lady that worked in legal there. Every day she was dressed up, you can picture the sort, dyed blonde hair, low buttoned shirt, power suit with pencil skirt, killer heels. I might have said good morning to her in the lift a few times but no more.
Anyway, where my desk was I looked across part of the huge office floor right at her side on. One particular day I noticed her skirt was a little shorter than normal. She stood up to go to the printer and when she sat down again at her desk, her skirt rode up her leg and there it was; full on sexy stockings, suspenders and some naked thigh.
I lasted about 5 minutes at my desk before I knew I had to sort myself out. I went to the gents the floor below so no one I knew would be around and beat off.

I spent thecrest if the day watching her get up, walk about, bend over etc etc. I think I wanked another 3 or 4 times.
She moved desks to the other side of the office a few weeks later, hopefully not due to me!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Blonde1 Video 001

1m:16s

08-08-2010

2m:09s

10-26-2020
True Blood S1E1 pt3

0m:45s

09-21-2009