uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2020, 01:17 AM

I have two, both luck-based:

- Seeing a beautiful woman in public with no panties on under her dress.
- Meeting an attractive stranger for the first time and making love to her that same day.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kesowi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2021, 02:13 PM

Default So here's ours...

We've already been fortunate to tick off one or two in the thread. But I'll stay on topic and save those stories for another thread and another day!

Once Mrs Peelthemdown is aroused she loses her inhibitions. She will frequently go over to the window when she is naked in the middle of love making, for example. She has fantasies about being seen, being exposed, or exposing herself, to one or many men. And when opportunities arise, and people seem up for a bit of fun, she is quite happy to be the first to strip.

So here's the fantasy we keep coming back to:

Mrs Peelthemdown has a shoot booked with a photographer. In one of the scenarios she asks on here if anyone wants to take some photos of her as a birthday present for me. We agree between us, and her post says, that:

She will bring the camera and card, no other photos are to be taken.
She will get fully nude.

The day of the shoot arrives. I kiss her goodbye as she leaves. She walks over to the car, gets in, then, sat down in the driver's seat, swings her legs back round out of the car so that they are facing me, reaches up inside her loose summer dress, and peels down her knickers and throws them at me. Then she swings her legs back round, shuts the door, puts on her sunglasses, turns the key and drives off.

Eventually she returns. She's smiling, laughing, absolutely buzzing. She tells me bits about the guy, and the hotel where they met. That she told him in the hotel bar that she had no knickers on, and that as they went out to go the room he flicked up the back of her dress and that she doesn't know if anyone saw. And that made her wet.

I ask about the shoot. She says, maybe you should look at the photos. I start to scroll through. She starts rubbing herself, telling me what she was thinking and saying to him. We don't get to the end of the photos in that go!

My other fantasy would be me being the photographer in the same scenario. Or best of all would be us meeting another couple at a hotel for us each to have a photoshoot with the others partner.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to peelthemdown For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2021, 08:21 PM

Thanked 26,021 Times in 2,749 Posts
Default SIL

Being able to fuck my sister in law when she visits...her husband fucks my wife... we swap on visits

Recent event..

.Got back tonight from a 5 day visit for the holidays w the IN-LAWS including her mother who came up from Alabama....

Love visiting the In-Laws in Charleston,SC…. Arrived Wed. to find the Mother in Law there too?
She only stayed until Fri Morning and flew back to Alabama.... Her mother looks and dresses like June Cleaver in "leave it to Beaver" show.. Great chesty thin figure, frilly dresses and high heels all day long. --- Always check out the mother before you marry the daughter!!!????..lol

Well, on Friday night we forgone our usual routine of 2 of us at a hotel and 2 at home for private sexy time..... instead we swapped wives and took separate bedrooms at their house and did our thing..... ,>>>>>>>>…… the sisters dressed in their outfits and entered the Livingroom together to greet us husbands w cocktails in hand... everyone was playing together and talking a little dirty as to "how does my wife look"... "we've been looking forward for this visit"....
Last time we were all together was last month in Nashville as written a few posts back here.

Well, the sisters were lap dancing us, and blowing us to get us hard, and touchy feely'ing each others boobs for us guys to watch.... then my wife just blerted out.. "I want to fuck your husband", and took the BIL by the hand to took him into the bedroom.... then the SIL took me into the other bedroom and the fucking began...

We, the SIL & me, were caressing and kissing and oral'ing each other in some heavy forplay..
she was wearing standard Black & White combo of garters ,stockings , bra, heels... she does look good in that sort of outfit with her being tall-thin-and great 34 'D's...like a greek goddess standing in front of you... She bent over against a chair doggy and I just got behind her and rammed it home in her pussy... she was grinding back at me feeling good!!… we moved to the bed and she got on top cowgirl and rode me with her bouncing tits until I pumped a big first load in her and she had an orgasm too... she stayed on top feeling it in her until my cock went limp... she bent forward for me to nibble on her nipples dangling them at my mouth...
She is a really sexy woman...… about then we heard my wife and BIL rocking the bed in the other room... The SIL yelled to them "don't break the bed"..lol…...my wife yelled back, "I'm fucking your husband"... I yelled back, "I'm fucking your sister"...…

The night went on with the SIL just craving my cock.. she wanted cock and cum and knew how to keep me hard to get what she wanted.....

At 1am aparantly the sisters prior discussed their plan.. they left the husband they were with and returned to their own husband for the nights sleep?.. sort of...…
Us husbands sent our wives back full of our cum... the SIL had several loads in several places to greet her husband with...…. when my wife came back to me, she was still wearing the schoolgirl skirt and heels w no top... she came into the bedroom and stood there looking at me smiling and lifted her skirt and showed me and told me, "look what my sisters husband did to me" as I observed his cum running down her thigh, and dried cum on her tits.... she pushed me back onto the bed and told me she , "should clean my cock of my sisters cum".. as she sucked me clean....then she got on top and slide onto my cock with her pussy filled with the BIL's cum... "how does that feel honey?".... "he fucked me real good for you"... as she was telling me what they did together to cuck talk me to orgasm filling her pussy with my cum to mix w his...…… from there we went to sleep sexy dirty.... I assume the BIL & SIL did the same.

Saturday night was a foursome together... the sisters were sucking each others tits as us husbands were fucking their holes... they both love 2 cocks at once and 2 cumshots at once...
Sister can be alike??...lol
I loved watching my wife getting drilled by her sisters husband,, just forbidden dirty!!
We fucked then side -by- side with us all talking VERY dirty to each other... including talking about the prior night and what we did to each others spouse...

Drove home Sunday until another In-Law visit.... We both came home very happy, and exhausted, because we only had the 2 days of sex window and we did as much as we could,,, the first 3 days when her mother was there were NO SEX ...

Any Questions I may have left out??

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/ima...ies/tongue.gif..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South..https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/ima...ies/tongue.gif I love interacting w/ your comments!https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/ima...es/biggrin.gif PLEASE-NO friends requests..https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/ima...ilies/cool.gif

Last edited by GRITS; 01-01-2021 at 08:24 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2021, 06:05 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 264 Posts
Default Photo shoot

A few times every summer wife and I will go to a lake or river and do some nude photos,sometimes along a bike trail or public trail,we did get caught once and she was topless by a lady fisherman that I seen coming up the bank but a few times we go near a fishing dock at the river and there will be guys fishing there,after we walk down the foot path about 100 yards is our photo shooting meadow,just before we get there I'll tell my wife I forgot the camera and I'll be right back,then I;ll go the the dock and tell the someone there,hopefully a teen over 18 what were doing and to give me about 5 minutes and come down the trail quietly and watch,hopefully it will be 2 or 3 college guys with camera's.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2021, 08:30 AM

Listening to my wife give oral to another man while I take her from behind. I would love to hear her moans while sucking a strange cock.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carolinared For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2021, 08:36 AM

Thanked 29,761 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default can check that off the bucket list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinared View Post
Listening to my wife give oral to another man while I take her from behind. I would love to hear her moans while sucking a strange cock.

Was fortunate to have this happen snd will likely do it again. Wife commented on how she liked how deep his cock would go when i would thrust. He said it took so much energy not to cum in her mouth.
Old 04-13-2021, 01:22 PM

Thanked 10,431 Times in 522 Posts
Default Obtainable fantasies

I have two that I can think of right now. I feel they are obtainable because they are extensions of things Lisa and I have already done.

First I would love Lisa to give a lucky guy or five a deliberate up skirt without panties. Just look him or them in the eye, raise her skirt and spread her legs. Granted, this would be a big step past what she has done in person before. That being a quick boob flash in a bar a while ago. Variations of this have come up between us during sexy bedtime talk. Being under a mask mandate here still makes this even more plausible in my mind in that she could maintain even more anonymity.

My second fantasy would be to have sex in the same room as our friends Eric and Dana again. The difference this time being much more open about it. No staying mostly covered by sheets and blankets although that’s how it most likely would start again. It’s just that this time I’d love to throw the covers off and have at it. A very particular part of this fantasy is having Lisa lying on the bed with her pussy facing Dawn and Eric’s bed, legs spread as I finger her to her first orgasm. After that it is just various positions until both couples are spent.

Taking that fantasy further into not going to happen territory (at least I think no way it would) would be both couples on the same bed and then of course leading into a little Lisa and Dawn action then actually swapping partners.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2021, 05:46 PM

Default Starting to appear unobtainable

We've had a lot of adventures. My wife's one remaining fantasy is a realistic ****. She wants me to set it up so she has no idea when or where, never wants to know the guy, and would prefer she never sees his face so as she goes through life she can wonder whether every guy that looks at her has already seen her naked and left his cum inside her. (Yup, it has to be bareback. As she says it, men have faces, butts, and bodies to cum on. But if you want to reach a woman's most female core, leave a puddle at her cervix. Obviously I need to make sure she's safe. But for it to feel as real as she wants, there has to be some plausible doubt in her mind whether I set it all up. That's harder to do than it sounds, because most scenarios would feel clearly in hindsight like I set her up for it.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ayj984l3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2021, 04:51 PM

Thanked 5,199 Times in 366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayj984l3 View Post
We've had a lot of adventures. My wife's one remaining fantasy is a realistic ****. She wants me to set it up so she has no idea when or where, never wants to know the guy, and would prefer she never sees his face so as she goes through life she can wonder whether every guy that looks at her has already seen her naked and left his cum inside her. (Yup, it has to be bareback. As she says it, men have faces, butts, and bodies to cum on. But if you want to reach a woman's most female core, leave a puddle at her cervix. Obviously I need to make sure she's safe. But for it to feel as real as she wants, there has to be some plausible doubt in her mind whether I set it all up. That's harder to do than it sounds, because most scenarios would feel clearly in hindsight like I set her up for it.
Would you envision a physical struggle?
Old 04-18-2021, 11:14 PM

Default not dressed to impress

it could happen but unlikely. perhaps if hook up with a girl right after work/school. we go to my place and when she strips not wearing anything sexy underneith. Basically I would love it she wore simple regular cotton panties like hanes. Yes I like granny panties, but the thought of seeing something something not meant to be seen is a real treat.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to satish89 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s

02-22-2015
piring3 Clip 2

2m:18s

02-20-2010
Gamer Girl Facial