uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2020, 12:55 PM

Default missed

If I had not missed some opportunities to take pics I would still have them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to difi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2020, 03:43 PM

Thanked 5,382 Times in 289 Posts

I only have pics of my wife. Cell phone camera were not around pre-marriage (the 90s), I have a low number and I am not sure any of them would have been down; even my long term gf who had little adventure to her sexually.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markofohio For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2020, 05:36 PM

Thanked 3,748 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy i con View Post
Voyageur? The voyageurs were the fur trappers that came from France to North America in search of beaver. Oh. Maybe that's what you meant. Never mind.
Dah, din't even notice it. Should have been voyeurism photo. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2020, 07:50 PM

Default Photo Vault

Sadly, I haven’t kept any ex-gf pics but- I do have a small collection of pics that friends have sent me for “safe keeping” in a vault app. These guys couldn’t justify even having the app on their phones, but I could. So they sent me pics of new girls and flirty gf wannabe’s to me to store in my “vault”. One is even married to a buddy of mine now!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vmack77 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2020, 05:11 AM

Thanked 6,931 Times in 615 Posts
Default what I have

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmanuk View Post
YEs, several of many women - fun, safe
1st wife skinny dipping
2nd wife - many
GF's - certainly from 5 from the last few years

Probably wrong to keep them, when the relationship ends, the pics get deleted for good

But no, we keep them, hidden away
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2020, 08:41 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
Anybody else got a story with pictures to share?
I would never post them. Part of the reason I don’t feel guilty about still having them, even pictures I said that I deleted, is because I’m the only one that is ever going to see them.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2020, 09:53 AM

Thanked 1,151 Times in 56 Posts

Well one of the reasons I kept them was of the memories of how much of a fun freak she was. But, as many of us know, that comes with a price. She stole a lot of money from me and betrayed my trust. I still kept in contact with her and as I said, she was genuinely thrilled that I kept them and even asked for some back.
I still have to protect her privacy and don’t show her face.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to samsucci For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2020, 01:23 PM

Thanked 4,766 Times in 427 Posts

On my computer I have 48 gigs of pictures on 45 different files. But that is just on my computer I have several large boxes of film pictures and boxes of negatives from all the women I have dated over the past 45+ years. I even have some VHS videos and other tapes. all of the film and tapes have not been converted to digital. I am now compiling pictures of my current girlfriend that is 25 years younger than me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2020, 05:26 PM

Thanked 24,732 Times in 1,254 Posts
Default ALL of them

I have nude / action pics of all the significant wives, girlfriends and FWBs for the last 49 years.
All of them are aware I still have them and several have requested copies over the years.
These are just 4 of them, all of whom saddly have passed on since we were involved.
Attached Thumbnails
17.jpg   DSCN2273.JPG  

DSCN1685.JPG   Brick.jpg  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 12-01-2020, 02:46 AM

Thanked 1,700 Times in 139 Posts
Default Making a friend’s dream come true

Generally speaking, I don't send pictures of my naked ex's to friends without first cropping out their face. Risking their privacy and reputation is too big a risk.

This is a story about how I broke my own rule....jusssst once, with a friend I trust.

It involves a few parts that come together. The context is necessary to get the full picture of why it was so fantastic...so don't mind the choppiness in the beginning. It'll come together...I think!

Craig -

I grew up with a friend. His psuedoname will be "Craig" for the sake of this story. Craig was, and still is, a super nice guy. Like a lot of nice guys, he had a tendency to get pushed around a bit growing up. By the time high school came around Craig was always on the periphery of my friend groups..never quite fitting in. But I always had a special connection with him since we were so close as young kids.

Brian -

Also in our high school group was a guy (lets call him Brian). The best way to describe Brian for the purposes of this story is simply that he was a bully. Not a "beat you up" kind of bully - he just had a tendency to pick on low-status kids - Craig included. I always hate this kind of person, and I always made sure I wasn't forgetting Craig, or worse, treating him poorly because he wasn't the coolest dude in school.

Sara -

My first girlfriend in high school (lets call her Sara) was a sweet girl. Cute, tall, super athletic, pretty good student. I was a junior in high school and she was a senior. My senior year, she went off to college in California on a track and field scholarship. We continued dating, still hoping to make it work...and I spoke to her on the phone often. She always said she felt like a fish out of water in Cali. Anyway, we missed each other, and I'd always push her to send me sexy nudes, with occasional success . For better or worse, Sara and I ended up breaking up about 6 months into her freshmen year. Too much distance, too young, too many options. It was a rough breakup but it was for the best.

Anyway, Sara was so unhappy in Cali that she ended up coming back to live in my hometown (in the Midwest) after her freshman, choosing to attend a local community college instead.

Fast forward a couple years later. I was in college now, and to my great surprise, I got wind that Brian (aka toolbag Brian) and Sara were now dating! I was way over Sara by this point, but I must say, I was surprised to learn she'd go for a guy like Brian. Sort of thought she'd be able to pick up on his bullshit.

Fast forward again...4 more years has past, and Brian and Sara were married. I know because I was at the wedding. Life is weird.

Fast forward again to about three years ago, when we were having our 10 year high school reunion. All the old crew was there, Brian and Sara included. Craig was with me too...a bit awkward as always and clearly nervous to be there. Meanwhile, I was having a grand old time catching up with old friends.

Then, midway through the night, we were in a group of 8 or 9 people talking in a circle. Sara, Brian, me Craig and a few others.

At some point in the convo, Craig tried to make a joke which didn't land at all (bless his heart, lol). We all kind of giggled away the awkward silence - except (of course) for Mr. Brian F. Toolbag, who said something like.... "well, we can see not much has changed with Craig." A few people in the group laughed, other's didn't bite...me included. Unfortunately, Sara laughed the hardest. Apparently Brian had rubbed off on her. Ugh. I was soooo close to calling Brian out. But I decided I didn't want to make a scene on such an otherwise fun night. I looked over at Craig, who looked blush and dejected. I pretty much immediately felt bad that I didn't say something. Knowing Craig, I also don't think he would have wanted me to.

At the end of the night Craig offered to give me a ride home. We said some happy goodbyes to everyone and left.

The car ride home was interesting to say the least.

Craig and I talked generally about how fun the night was. Then, at some point in the conversation one of us noted that Sara was still super cute, despite having added a couple pounds over the years. Then, Craig said something I definitely didn't expect. He admitted that he'd always had a thing for Sara.

I told him that I had no idea about that, which was true. I asked him for how long, and how come he'd never told me?

He said he never felt comfortable talking about girls when we were young, but he had a crush on her since the beginning of high school. Also, he said, since me and Sara dated our Junior year, he never would have said anything anyway. "Besides, it's not like I had a chance!" he said. We both laughed. Couldn't really disagree with him on that one. Looking back, it actually made sense. Sara was a really sweet, caring girl, at least before Brian came along. She always treated Craig well even before we started dating. Plus she was hot. Add those things up, and it's not surprising Craig liked her.

At this point, he asked me how she was in the sack. I told him, "Honestly, terrible...haha, but then again so was I. We were so young and inexperienced." He asked me how her body was. "Pretty fantastic" I said.

Craig sighed. I laughed.

Then I asked him if the joke Brian made earlier in the night had bothered him. He said that it did. He said, it threw him off for the rest of the night and made him feel like he was back in high school. He said that didn't expect anything less from Brian, but he he definitely wasn't a fan of Sara's joyous laugh.

"Bummer," I said. "Sorry I didn't say anything...I was thinking about it."

Craig dropped me off. A half hour later it was 3 am, and I was still awake thinking about the whole thing. I was pissed I didn't stand up for Craig when I had the chance. What a jerk-off Brian was. Then I thought about how Craig admitted to having a crush on Sara, and all the comments he made about how attractive she still was.

And that's when, a pervy idea popped into my mind. Could I really do it?

Fuck it, I thought. I texted Craig.

"Hey...u still up?"

"Yeah, what's up" He said.

"If I send you something, do you promise on our friendship to keep it between us?"

"Of course, he said."

"Give me 20 mins....stay awake...trust me."

"Okay, no problem."

So I:

1. Went to Facebook, and collected two love-bird pictures of Brian and Sara.
2. Unlocked my Ex Gf spank bank, and dug out a yummy full frontal naked picture of Sara.
3. Arranged all three pictures side by side.

- On the far left, Brian and Sara on their wedding day, smiling, cutting their wedding cake, laughing.

- On the far right, a picture of the two on their tropical honeymoon, happy and looking completely in love.

- In the middle? Sara, full frontal, completely naked, adorable smile, 19 years old, pulling down her underwear and exposing her shaved pussy, in an empty California dorm room.

Finally ready to share the goods, I texted Craig.

"Hey man...don't let Brian occupy real estate in your mind. From now on, you'll have far more on him than he'll ever have on you...."

Brian texted back, "What do you mean?"

Click...

Send button.

I'm not sure how long it was. Let's call it about 45 seconds. It felt like a lifetime, because I was so excited to see his response. Finally....Craig texted back about a thousand "hahahahahahahahahas!!!!" and something like,"DUDE this is the most amazing gift EVER!!!!"

I texted back, "I guarantee you Brian has never seen his own wife's pussy as young and tight as you have now sir! Enjoy!!!”

He said, "Agreed...Amazing man!!! Oh my GOD I want to pinch those little nipples!"

Per my psuedo-ethical code, I can't post the whole thing...but I'll attach the picture Craig got, minus her face and the background dorm. And of course without the wedding and honeymoon pics of the lovely couple, haha.

If I know Sara at all, there's almost no chance she told Brian that she had sent me nudies back in the day. So Mr. Toolbag almost certainly doesn't know that I keep his naked wife safely stored in my spank bank. Far more importantly, he absolutely doesn't know that the kid he used to treat like crap is now the proud owner of his wife's happy smile and her pretty little 19 year old pussy. We left off the text thread with Craig saying, something like:

"Fuck, I love how her pussy lips are slightly stuck to her panties when she pulled them down for you!" Then he sent me a closeup of her pussy with heart emojis around it. Like the zoomed pic attached below, lol.

Great end to the reunion.
Attached Thumbnails
00F134A6-91A4-4462-8E22-63F515DBA8ED.jpeg   2F4B2D44-EAA4-4604-B3A9-B8864F8785F4.jpeg  

Tags
ex gf, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s

02-22-2015
piring3 Clip 2

2m:18s

02-20-2010