uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2019, 03:10 AM

Thanked 1,301 Times in 112 Posts

My sex life with my wife has always been dull and I've always been on the search to spice up my solo sex life. As a voyeur I've always been interested in seeing my wife naked or taking a peek down her t-shirt and into her bra - anything that would give me a hard on and a reason to masturbate.
Her bedroom window is next to my computer room with its patio door which leads onto our deck. Years ago I got the idea of voyeuring her as she got ready for bed. She would always head to the bathroom to brush her teeth and have a final pee which gave me the opportunity to nip into her bedroom and raise the blind a half inch.
I'd wait in the computer room as she entered the bedroom and then I'd nip out the patio door and peek under the raised blind.
Her method of undressing was always the same - she'd remove t-shirt and jeans followed by panties and then her bra, leaving her naked for me to see. She had small but perky tits, a trimmed full dark bush and a nice round bum. I would perv her in all her glory while I played with my hard cock in the darkness. She'd put on her nighty and the show would be over.
A couple of times per week she'd get a clean nighty out of her dresser drawer which was right next to the window. There she would be, two feet in front of me, naked, with her nice tits pointing straight out. I was jerking my cock for all it was worth. In summer the window was open so there would be nothing between me and her titties. One sound from me an the game would have been up.
I always wanted her to lay on the bed and masturbate when she was naked but she never did. She never touched her c*nt or her tits.
But one day I hit the jackpot. For some reason the blind was completely raised up when she walked into the room and she didn't go over to the window to lower it. With the full light on, and blind totally open, she undressed. If the neighbour had been looking over his fence he would have seen the whole show.
I watched her, totally unaware that the blind was open and she was exposed to the whole outdoors. My cock was fully rigid as I played with it. She turned out the light and left the room and I went to the middle of the lawn, removed my shorts and jerked off a load onto the grass in the cool night air.
Old 12-03-2019, 03:34 PM

Smile Repair Job

My experience doesn’t fit exactly, but I thought it was risky and close enough to share. I worked over 40 years as a sub contractor in new construction before I started my own small handyman business taking only small interior painting, sheet rock and small repair jobs.

Back in May of 2017 we had some very bad thunderstorms and straight line winds that damaged a lot of homes in our city. After the storm, the roofing repair market became very lucrative as I began receiving lots of calls from potential customers for roof repair work due to the storm. I typically don’t do roofing jobs because at my age they are very tedious and hot. However, with the insurance money flowing after the storm I decided to take a few small roofing jobs.

A couple of months into the post storm repair work, I had gotten behind on completing another job and ended up showing up late one evening to provide an estimate for an elderly couple in a nice middle class subdivision that was probably 10 to 15 year old with all single story homes. The elderly couple had taken damage to their home and needed their rear porch eaves repainted and a small portion of their rear roof repaired.

It was late when I arrived and getting dark so I informed the homeowners that I would take a look at their damage and get them an estimate the next day. After speaking with them, I grabbed my ladder and equipment went to take a quick look and get a general idea of the damage.

I had got up on the roof and was looking for damage and as I was walking across the back of the roof I immediately saw that from my vantage point on the roof, I could now see over the wooden fence of the house next door to the left. The houses were probably 20 to 25 feet or so apart on each side. What caught my attention was that there was a black man wearing a dark shirt and slacks standing in a lighted bedroom of the home next to the house I was providing the estimate on.

The house next door had a single window on the side of the home in the bedroom the man was standing in. The window had a valance curtain across the top and another curtain that started about midway of the window down. The way the curtains were positioned it provided fairly nice sized opening in the middle of the window from a higher vantage point as there was nothing impeding the view.

The window was a few feet below me from my position on the roof and just to my left. I paused still and he continued to stand in the room talking on his cell phone for a couple of minutes before leaving the bedroom after cutting the light off.

After he left, I waited a few seconds before I started assessing the damage on the roof and taking a few notes. I went about accessing the damage and probably five minutes later the light came back on and the black man had reentered the room and was now talking but he wasn’t on his phone. I stopped again and very soon thereafter a black lady walks past the man as they are talking.

As I looked more intently, I could now see a black lady wearing a cream colored long white skirt and matching white blouse talking to the black guy. I quickly paused and waited as they talked at least another 10 minutes or so. I was getting very nervous at that point because my truck was still out front and I didn’t want the elderly homeowners to look outside, see my truck and start thinking why I still was in their yard.

It was at that point I realized I would certainly look like a pervert if they saw me, but I wasn’t’ leaving at this point unless the homeowners came out looking for me. So at that point, I moved back over to the edge of the roof where my ladder was and was prepared to act as if I was getting down if I was seen by anyone, but basically I just laid flat on the roof for probably another 10 minutes or so before they stopped talking and the black man walked out of the room.

They looked to be in their mid 30’s or so and within a minute of the black guy walking out of the room the black lady moved into a area nearly right beside the bed in their room and almost in perfect position for where there we no curtains in the window and started to rub the outside of her white blouse just under her tits. That quickly led to her reaching for blouse and removing it and then pulling the straps of what looked to be a secondary tank top shirt over the side of her shoulders.

I’ll never forget as she pulled the straps of the second shirt down to her stomach and unhooked her white bra. Once the bra was off she rubbed her tits for a few seconds, but her back was turned to me and I couldn’t see much. She then stood with her hands on her hips for a few seconds before she moved from in front of the window and into an area behind the window where I could not see. At that point, my chest was beating fast and I just stayed lying flat on the roof.

About thirty seconds later I see her walking back across the window with her skirt held up in front of her as if she was looking at it. I now could see her totally uncovered plump, but firm looking brown titties. It was at that point that I also noticed thing she had on what looked to be tan compression shorts or fitted body shaper shorts. She laid her skirt down near the bed and then I realized she actually had on an entire tan body shaper girdle and the straps she had pulled over her should were actually the upper part of the body shaper girdle.

Once the skirt was laid down she headed back near the bed and pulled the covers of the bed back and then proceeded to pull the entire body suit girdle down showing me everything she had. She was a very nice looking black lady with shoulder length curly black hair and had a very nice body and appeared to be very much in shape. Her stomach could have been a bit flatter, but her tits and shapely brown skinned bottom made up for any imperfections.

She walked out of my view butt naked in her room and then right back in front of the window allowing me one last look at her tits and the first real view of what appeared to be a trimmed, but hairy black haired bush. She messed with the covers again and finally got in the bed.

At that point, I made the decision to get off the roof and head to my truck. I didn’t really feel any risk that the black lady or her husband could see me because it was really dark at that point and at ground level the wooden fence covered any opportunity for them to see me through the curtain so they had to believe they were completely covered. I am certain they thought that all their neighbors were inside their homes and that no one had a veiwpoint over their fence and into the gap of the curtains in their bedroom.

However, it was very risky because I was sure that anybody driving by with headlights in the neighborhood would easily be able to spot me on a ladder on the side of the roof in the dark and think that was suspicious. Also, my other main concern and risk was that the homeowners of the house could possibly come out and look for me because it was so dark and I had not left yet.

The post storm repair work lasted for several months and while I probably worked on 10 to 15 homes during that time period there was only one other house that had a similar window setup. However, I worked on that house during the day so I didn’t get the same opportunity at night. Plus, the lady living there was as old as me so I didn’t really have a desire to take a risk in seeing her.

I now often wonder if I am missing an opportunity for a view when I turn down external repair jobs without actually visiting the house. However, outdoor painting and repair jobs are still very hot and tedious and it is still very unlikely have a good window situation to make it work. Plus, it is especially risky at my age because I can’t run.
Old 02-25-2021, 07:01 PM

Thanked 3,165 Times in 206 Posts

I was in my mid-20s when I got to enjoy my first proper window-peeping experience. Up till then I had never ever seen a naked woman in the flesh other than my wife, so this relatively innocuous-sounding frisson was for me at the time utterly mindblowing.

We were on holiday in Spain and our hotel room had a balcony side-by-side with the one next door.

I was out on our balcony late one dusky Mediterranean evening soaking up the heady atmosphere with my wife watching telly indoors when, through the window of the room next door to ours, I noticed the light go on. A young lady entered and immediately started to undress, so naturally I was riveted. The curtains were still wide open so I assumed she felt she could not be seen, otherwise with the light on, she would surely have closed them as soon as she'd entered the room?

I figured that as it was getting dark she would not be able to see me on our balcony, especially as her windows had full-length nets. My assumption seemed to be confirmed when to my surprise and delight she stripped off completely and started brushing her long hair in front of a mirror that was right beside the full-length balcony window.

Right before my eyes I had a close-up, full-length view of her beautifully curvy body and furry bush as she stood and brushed her locks in front of the mirror.

Needless to say my heart was pounding at the fear of discovery, not just by her but also by my wife, who could see me from where she was sat in our own room. I therefore had to somehow find a way to disguise the fact I was peeping in through next door's windows.

Difficult!

But the force of my curiosity was overpowering so I decided to stick with it and enjoy the show. What happened next gave me such a shock I froze solid. The young lady came right up to the window and stood there stark naked, looking out towards the sea.

Oh shit, I thought, there's no way she has not seen me, so there's nothing for it but to turn away and try to look as though I'm completely innocent and unaware of her presence.

Fortunately she too soon withdrew from the window and went back to looking at herself through the mirror, still stark naked, whilst she fiddled with stuff on her dressing table. Occasionally she would turn and walk over to her bed, affording my a delicious rear view of her plump but shapely butt.

The way she carried on totally naked it was like she still believed she could not be seen. The thought did strike me though that she really knew I was watching and could not resist the opportunity to show herself off. Either that or, having clocked my presence, she simply didn't care one way or the other.

Why else would she remain stark naked and continue to preen herself right in front of her window with the lights full on?

I therefore felt able to continue my peeping and take in all her voluptuous curves and naked bush. My mouth was parched and I could feel myself go all hot and sweaty as I pursued my guilty indulgence.

All of a sudden her light went out and my reverie was over. By now it was quite dark outside so I quickly returned inside, only to find myself confronted by a suspicious wife wondering why I'd been out there so long and what was it I found so compelling as to stay out there in the dark for so long?

She'd obviously guessed what I was really up to and was not best pleased!

However, next morning things were about to get even hotter. We went down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast and who should join us at our table but the very lady from next door I'd been perving the night before, only now she was with her partner. We had already met up with them the previously so they knew we were staying in the room next door to them.

Imagine my horror when she started ranting on to us about some pervert peeping through her window the previous night. To say I choked on my cereal would be an understatement. She seemed to know it was me that had been doing the perving and, despite having deliberately chosen to put on the free show, had ow decided this was her big chance to play the innocent victim and watch me squirm for all I was worth whilst pretending she did not really know who her predator was.

There was nothing I could say or do. My wife muttered some words of support for her but she had obviously put two-and-two together and guessed it was me, her pathetic husband, that the lady was referring to. My embarrassment and discomfort was extreme enough but after breakfast, once we'd returned we returned to our room I had to run the guantlet of yet another, even more intense, grilling from a very angry, wounded wife.

But despite it all, nothing I have witnessed since has quite matched up to the thrill of that particular night. Years later I came to the conclusion the best and only way to sate my strong voyeuristic appetite was to persuade my wonderful, forgiving wife to take other lovers and allow me to watch. A big win for her, an even bigger win for her lovers, but the biggest win of all for me.

Something I got to indulge in quite regularly over the following three decades. But that as they say is a-whole-nother story ...
Old 02-25-2021, 09:15 PM

Thanked 1,189 Times in 84 Posts

I used to live in a pretty big apartment building on a relatively busy street. Even though there were lots of other buildings around us, I couldn't see into many windows from my apartment because it was on the first floor. One of the perks of that building was the fully finished roof that the residents were allowed to access though. There was an empty lot across the street from the building when I moved in, but a few years later someone decided to build a new "funky" building targeted at younger people on that land.

One morning just after that new building was completed but before too many people had moved in, I woke up really early and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to go onto the roof for some air. As I was walking around the outline of the roof, I noticed a curtain-free window with a girl asleep on what looked like an air mattress in an otherwise empty room. She was sleeping on her stomach. She was wearing a hoodie but no pants. At first I thought she had on a thong, but I couldn't tell for sure. The more the sun came up and filled the room with light though, the more I thought she could actually be pantyless. Needless to say, I stuck around for her to wake up and/or roll over so I could find out for sure. In any case, the unexpected sight of her bare ass cheeks was good enough for me to stick around and enjoy the view anyway.

I took out my phone and snapped a few shots of her ass. About an hour or so later, i could see her stirring. I pulled out my phone again and started snapping just as she started to turn over. She spread her legs wide and I had a clear view of her hairy pussy, and she layed on her back and scrolled through her phone for a few minutes before she got up and put pants on. I was just staring at her pussy the entire time. What a way to start the morning!

I posted the pics I took that morning a while ago here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=238449
Old 02-25-2021, 11:46 PM

Thanked 26,047 Times in 2,753 Posts
Default WE Wonder

We often wonder who's peeked thru the open curtains when we get a hotel room,,,, we always leave them fully open above the 2nd floor,,, and a 1-ft crack on the first floors w folks walking by.

HAVE YOU SEEN US......LOL
Old 02-26-2021, 07:05 PM

Thanked 84,748 Times in 2,953 Posts

Whenever we stayed in a motel with a first floor window, we would open the curtains, leave the bathroom light on, and go at it. I don't know if anyone saw us, but all I had to tell my wife was that someone was watching.

She would get very wet, fuck me like crazy, and scream like crazy. She would get on her knees with her pussy facing the window and beg me to fuck her hard!

Great memories.
Old 04-30-2021, 11:56 PM

I know a guy who decades ago set up his wife to get peeped by his friend.
The wife didn't know about it.
The friend was busted in the act by the police.
I'll end it there.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2021, 08:51 AM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 63 Posts

So about 10-15 years ago, my nephew got a summer apprenticeship near by... He only worked Monday's, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, but would often work 12+ hours a day. The problem was, he lived over an hour and a half way.

My sister n law was afraid he would fall asleep on his way home, so my husband offered to let him stay in our camper whenever he wanted.

At first he would just stay a night here and there, but soon he was staying most nights that he worked.... and would head out Thursday at around noon...

One Thursday around noon, I went out to see if he wanted me to make him lunch before he left, like I often do. The camper was parked under a lean to out at the pole barn, which was about 200 yards from the house... The lean to was on the far side of the barn, so it was semi private out there..

As I approached the camper, he was standing in front of the mirror (right by a window) with his pants around his ankles, choking his chicken... I could see everything very clearly from the reflection in the mirror.

He was a handsome boy, very well built, and had a nice rod.... so I stood at the corner of the barn and watched him pleasure himself... it wasn't very long until he started blasting the mirror with a huge sticky load... I watched until he milked every last drop out, and slowly went limp...
Old 05-27-2021, 10:38 AM

Thanked 17,696 Times in 1,134 Posts
Smile awesome voyeur thread!

This thread is awesome!!!!!

I think I only had one "through the curtains" experience, and I already posted it.. .maybe in the wrong thread, so here it is again.

The *****/marked out word is the thin version of a curtain... you know what I mean.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...67#post2565267
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2021, 04:32 PM

Thanked 1,981 Times in 110 Posts
Default Neighbourhood Watch

Our neighbour was a lovely lady who had lived next door for more than 50 years. Sadly she passed away earlier this year. The house is owned by her son, who has his own house as well, but his son recently split from his wife so now lives next door.

He is in his early thirties and since his split has acquired a girl friend. I had been hopeful that there might be the chance of a peep at night and often wandered down the garden after dark hoping to see the upstairs lights come on.

Our houses are semi-detached in a rural village with open fields all round.

Last night I was outside and I noticed there were some lights on upstairs and downstairs. There was nobody moving around upstairs so I thought I would have a look in the downstairs windows to see who was home.

What I hadn't realised was that when the old lady was living there they had made a bedroom out of the downstairs dining room. Furthermore the room had French doors leading in to a small conservatory. From my position by the fence I could see through the conservatory into the room with bed facing out to me.

The guy was sat on the bed eating ice cream from a tub while his girlfriend was next to him chatting. There was a bedside lamp giving reasonable illumination. He was dressed and I could see she had on a blouse or pyjama top but couldn't see her legs.

After he had finished the ice cream they began to kiss and cuddle and one thing led to another. As they moved around the bed I could see she had on a pair of black knickers and he was making good progress into them!

She is a slim, black haired girl and eventually she raised her legs in the air and he pulled down her knickers. She then spread her legs and I got a pretty good view of her bald pussy as he fingered her.

Over the next thirty minutes they went through pretty much the whole playbook. He licked her out, she sucked him, they fucked in three or four different positions, all while I was about 20 feet away getting a grandstand view. Unfortunately she didn't take off her top so I didn't get to see her boobs but, hey, I aint complaining !

I think it's going to be a great summer of they continue their escapades with the curtains wide open.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thin n Horny

3m:14s

11-27-2020
2fer

6m:20s

12-25-2007