Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2014, 02:08 PM

Thanked 6,490 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedollydog View Post
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL .... WE Want MORE !!!!!
Big diference with the bra!
Attached Thumbnails
pbra17a.jpg  
Old 03-07-2016, 06:54 PM

Thanked 4,814 Times in 153 Posts
Default self conscious

My wife is self conscious about 2 things; her belly weight and how much she likes anal.

Her belly is a combination of her age, 3 kids and her medication. For the most part she had kept most of the weight off and kept a very sexy figure until a few years ago. She started having fybromyalgia symptoms and the doctor found a medication that helps but also made her gain weight. She is reminded of how much weight she has gained every time she goes to put something on and it doesn't fit like it used to.

My wife has a loose pussy. She told me she's been like this since the first time she had sex. She also loves getting off and used to need to get off almost everyday. She started anal when she was in middle school. She was with her ex through high school and she's told me he wasn't as thick as I am and a lot of times she could hardly feel him. He wouldn't go down on her and she would be left frustrated a lot of the time, so much so she found out if she started a bath and let the water run over her clit she could get off. He also told her it was fucking her was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. She has never told me how she got him to fuck her in the ass as he was very conservative as he told her she was nasty for squirting and was only peeing but didn't mind fucking her dirtiest hole. When we met my wife loved to fuck but she would only let me in her ass once a year. It became more regular the longer we were together to where I noticed she would get off so hard from anal she wouldn't want to fuck for a few days. She hates lube for anal preferring to use her pussy juice or squirt as the lube. Now she makes comments about how we shouldn't be doing anal as often; she doesn't want her ass stretched out and have to wear diapers when she's old; cumming in her ass gives her diarrhea but she loves having her ass fingered when I'm licking her.
Attached Thumbnails
golf course view (13).JPG   golf course view (21).JPG  

golf course view (22).JPG  
Old 03-08-2016, 01:48 AM

Thanked 1,620 Times in 150 Posts

Multiple things: She's short, 4'9", weight gain, stretch marks on her stomach. She's got a sway back from dance & gymnastics, which pushes her butt and stomach out. Also not happy about the size of her tits. And I could go on and on.

Personally, I think she's beautiful and I live for her smile (and her naked body), but it's an uphill battle, lemme tell ya.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2016, 05:36 AM

Default your wifes boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttlover32 View Post
My wife has always been REALLY self conscious about her boobs, as in the lack of. She's mid 40's now and has never had anything more than nipples, and won't leave the house without her "boob bra". Personally I think her little tits are an INCREDIBLE turn on.
I think you are right, they are nice sexy one, most men seem to like biggins but I have always love the small one, they don't get in the way, and really all you need it nipples.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2016, 11:27 PM

Thanked 1,612 Times in 76 Posts

My wife is self conscious about her "stomach", she thinks it is too "puffy" and that her tits are too small. I've been trying to let her give me the full go ahead to post pics but part of me thinks she's afraid of any negative feedback she'd get. I've posted a couple already if you check my profile
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to alexossale For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2016, 01:17 AM

Thanked 8,588 Times in 903 Posts

@alexossale: Your wife looks great, she won't get any negative comments from me! Maybe, no, certainly a request for more. And, of cause, her address
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2016, 11:21 AM

Thanked 2,260 Times in 288 Posts

Mine: small A-cup boobs. But what has made things worse is the 7lb of fat gained only in her belly from two months of hard drinking. She's gotta work it out at the gym. The drinking has stopped. She's 5-2" and usually 103lbs.
Old 03-20-2016, 03:53 AM

My girlfriend is really conscious about her hairy pussy. She stopped shaving because I prefer pubic hair, and she hasn't shaved or trimmed in more than six years. Her pussy is now covered with quite long hair of about 1.5 inch long. Although she thinks it's too hairy, rather ugly and old-fashioned for a girl of just 27 years old, she doesn't want to shave it again. She sometimes complaints about the amount of pubic hair, especially when wiping her pussy after peeing, or when she is menstruating and it's difficult to clean-up, or when it's on a hot summer day and it's quite warm. Also she doesn't like fingering herself with all that hair on her pussy. However, she has no problem with showing me her hairy pussy and letting me eat her out.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Martin221 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2016, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin221 View Post
My girlfriend is really conscious about her hairy pussy. She stopped shaving because I prefer pubic hair, and she hasn't shaved or trimmed in more than six years. Her pussy is now covered with quite long hair of about 1.5 inch long. Although she thinks it's too hairy, rather ugly and old-fashioned for a girl of just 27 years old, she doesn't want to shave it again. She sometimes complaints about the amount of pubic hair, especially when wiping her pussy after peeing, or when she is menstruating and it's difficult to clean-up, or when it's on a hot summer day and it's quite warm. Also she doesn't like fingering herself with all that hair on her pussy. However, she has no problem with showing me her hairy pussy and letting me eat her out.
Same here - my wife is conscious about the fact that we both like her real hairy (pussy and pits) but that she prefers me all smooth and many peoplecsee that a the nude beach. Are you hairy too Martin or shaved/smooth?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baldswede For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2016, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldswede View Post
Same here - my wife is conscious about the fact that we both like her real hairy (pussy and pits) but that she prefers me all smooth and many peoplecsee that a the nude beach. Are you hairy too Martin or shaved/smooth?
I have recently started with shaving myself completely smooth.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martin221 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0109

2m:39s

01-10-2014
VID 20140529 WA0001

1m:18s

08-24-2019
22 mp4

1m:32s

12-21-2015