photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2011, 12:03 PM

One of the best powers is super intelligence as you'll be smart enough to build machines that can spy on people, make you invisible, and teleport clothing. You can also hack security cameras for fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to uanime5 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2011, 06:33 PM

Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatOtherGuy View Post
All right. You guys're getting pretty creative!

I think the fictional stories on this board cover most of the concepts of super-powers resulting in ENF moments . . .

ZAPPED has pretty much the all-time novel concept of using telekinesis to instantly unbuckle bras, even pulling them (and dresses) completely off a girl's body. That film should be rebooted for 2011, keeping intact the concept of hot chicks who get exposed by a guy's telekinesis, sometimes with their bra, sometimes with a bikini top, though for the reboot there should be further emphasis on removing the panties too, with shaved pussy and no hair.

The "wires" idea mentioned before is kind of like Spider-Man's webbing. Imagine if you had organic webbing: if there was a hot redhead walking around on the beach in a two-piece black bikini, you could simply shoot a web at her top and then pull the top to you, leaving the chick topless and embarrassed. Then once more for the bikini bottom. Then perhaps one last time after she wraps a towel around herself.

Or imagine this: touching someone by the hand, and making it so that THEY can walk through walls, but then their clothes fall off in the process. A girl's clothes could just fall right through her body and have her left naked.

Or my favorite concept from the ENF board, from the Western ENF drawings topic: witches TELEPORTING that blonde girl's clothes off her to leave her instantly naked. They even showed the shaved pussy. Outstanding.
where is the original super hot chick?
The Following User Says Thank You to jim42jim For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 05:00 PM

Default My Super Powers

I am currently writing a series with Super Heroes

My lead three characters have the following....
1. G Spot Girl is a Batman Type heroine. Flexible, athletic and a very small outfit.
2. Kick Shins is an former Australian woman's soccer star who has can kick a soccer ball and then run at speed after it. She wears small shorts and thin top and no underwear.
3. See Through Girl - Girl with the power of invisibility. She can only become invisible when naked and only after a man has seen her naked. Sadly for him he develops temporary amnesia and loses memory of her nudity.

Extra character include the Cherry Spirit who can make herself "ghost" but her clothes do not stay as she passes through solid objects. She is also into bondage.

They are all led by a character who, my power of choosing, is immune to ALL super powers. Imagine how much that would benefit heroines like Rogue or Villains like Poison Ivy who are poisonous to touch?

I have a continuing adventure at my site...
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/58894.html
Look for "The League"

The collection can be found at my friends site....
http://grou.ps/littlemisscutie/
Look for "BARE Trio" Stories

When I finish my latest installment I will post the entire story here.

Thanks,
IO
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 07:48 AM

This idea popped into my head the other day...

The ability to mentally edit any TV show/movie and alter what the characters are wearing/ how they react
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to draconis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 04:17 PM

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim42jim View Post
where is the original super hot chick?
Good question. I removed all my fiction from this site at some point, except the newer material. But I have moved my stuff to the Writings of Leviticus web-site (ehh, look it up on Google or something, I can't say nothin' further here).

I am gradually re-posting the old material, one by one, perhaps updated a little for the newer years, nothing drastic, just a layer of fine tuning, grammar fixed, etc. I might have to alter the 7th issue, Naked Rehab, before re-posting that one.

I also added Super Hot Chick: Alternate Earth, an alternate dimension story that bridges new connections between how we view space, alternate dimensions, constellations, and the universality of ENF.

I also added Super Hot Chick 2112, a futuristic spin on things, but mark my words: what I wrote about 2112 will ring true in later years to come.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:18 PM

Default .

Honestly, I'm gonna also write a new ENF story called "Why Nobody Should Have Powers", taking this super-power-stripping concept roughly as far as ENF can go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NotThatOtherGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2013, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divides View Post
I think a big part of it for many is about exerting dominance.
This is it in a nutshell for me. All my life I have been told, and I accept, that real-life women are not there to be objectified, not there to be the subject of your lurid fantasies, and certainly are not there for your own sexual pleasure.

While they parade around in front of you in bikinis, miniskirts, yoga pants, high heels, low cut tops, Wonderbras, and surgically enhanced breasts.

Screw that! This is my fantasy, thank you very much, and in it, yes, the women do indeed exist to be sexual playthings, and the conscience takes a place on the very back burner. It's why I still fantasize about the Juiced ad 8 years later and Zapped 30 years(!) later. And I know I am very very far from alone on this board in that statement.

Powers:
Unlimited basically; it depends on what I would want to do with her (or to her) in any given situation. I heartily agree with telekinesis and the power to alter women's bodies for many of the same reasons given earlier. Let's see what that cocktail waitress is wearing under her skirt. Blue cotton, pink lace, or is she the type who hasn't worn panties since she was twelve (I expect 90% of you to get that reference )? Let's see what happens to the prom queen and her strapless dress when we suddenly make her chest grow another 4 cup sizes. A ghostly groping power would be nice, too, if I feel the urge to slap or squeeze a suddenly revealed body part.

That's as far as I'm going to go in that direction; I don't want to get banned from the board. Suffice it to say, I can go a lot further, as I suspect can a number of you.

Time travel would be a nice option, too. All of us remember that hot girl from somewhere from long ago. I don't want her how she must be now at 45. I want her how I remembered she looked at 25, when I saw her on vacation 20 years ago, or when she worked in the neighboring office 10 years ago before leaving the company never to be seen again.

I said something about conscience being on the back burner. It's still on the burner, though. If I'm going to do anything that might be too traumatic, a power of mind control or memory erasure, both for her and any witnesses, might be useful. I want to play with her, not permanently break her. Maybe that's not conscience so much as common courtesy.
The Following User Says Thank You to mastophilus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2013, 08:42 AM

Wow; you guys have come up with some great and very innovative ideas! I might have to add a story to my next collection that includes something like this! I've stuck to "real-life" situations thus far, but this thread has really put some ideas in my head!
The Following User Says Thank You to K.C.Silkwood For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
M2

1m:23s

08-01-2019
HousePeep115

4m:17s

03-29-2008
Mature BBW Shared

1m:33s

01-05-2017
No Panty Driving