Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
Best friends should share nude pics of their wives/girlfriends! I think there is a law somewhere that addresses that!
LOL, we need a law that says best friends should just share their wives/girlfriends.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vcpl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcqueenie View Post

here is the pic concerned
Oh my, what a lovely woman!!

Thank you for posting...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2013, 06:38 PM

Thanked 1,431 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcpl View Post
LOL, we need a law that says best friends should just share their wives/girlfriends.
Absolutely! That's should be mandatory!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2013, 12:40 PM

Shortly after MrsV and I got together, she got "Joe's Snack Shack" tattooed just above her slit and her nipples pierced shortly after that. She wasn't shy about showing either off to certain friends, and since she rarely wears a bra or panties, when she showed them off, whoever was looking got a view of her tits and hairless pussy.
We used to post on RC, and went to a few meet and greets with other members, and every one took lots of pics of the ladies. I don't know how many guys to pics of MrsV in various sexy outfits and various stages of dress, including nude, even a few spread shots. Since then, we have become close friends with several of the other couples and somehow we always end up nude together. Hmm, wonder why that happens, lol.
We have ended up swapping with some of these couples, including going to a few swingers clubs, which always ended up with a group of us playing in the group room, so any one in the hall could watch through the window, not to mention any one else playing in the room. Great times.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:46 PM

Thanked 1,431 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcpl View Post
Shortly after MrsV and I got together, she got "Joe's Snack Shack" tattooed just above her slit and her nipples pierced shortly after that. She wasn't shy about showing either off to certain friends, and since she rarely wears a bra or panties, when she showed them off, whoever was looking got a view of her tits and hairless pussy.
We used to post on RC, and went to a few meet and greets with other members, and every one took lots of pics of the ladies. I don't know how many guys to pics of MrsV in various sexy outfits and various stages of dress, including nude, even a few spread shots. Since then, we have become close friends with several of the other couples and somehow we always end up nude together. Hmm, wonder why that happens, lol.
We have ended up swapping with some of these couples, including going to a few swingers clubs, which always ended up with a group of us playing in the group room, so any one in the hall could watch through the window, not to mention any one else playing in the room. Great times.
Now that sounds like a great time! And yes you see a lot at those clubs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2013, 09:04 AM

Thanked 1,997 Times in 117 Posts
Default Seen naked

We used to attend a "Health Club" called Helios. The rules specified naked in pool sauna and steam rooms so I guess loads have seen both of us naked. One of our big kinks was for me to sit behind her in the sauna and massage her shoulders. This gets her horny and her nipples would stand out. If I got it right her hands would often stray to he pussy!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bobbobulus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2013, 08:06 AM

Thanked 8,894 Times in 974 Posts
Default Desktop photo

This is a pic of my wife that I used for a long time on my computer, which I always have at work. A number of guys I work with have seen and commented on it when I have "accidentally" left the computer up and running while I've gone patrolling.
Attached Thumbnails
Phone Nudes 035 desktop.jpg  
Old 12-28-2013, 09:23 PM

Thanked 1,473 Times in 103 Posts

One of my best friends saw one of my girlfriend naked when he and her female cousin walked in while I was fucking her. I never knew they were there untill after. he said they watch for a long time he said he loved her ass lol
Old 01-13-2014, 11:43 PM

You mean other than my friend and later roommate who fucked her before she and I got together?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaharthur For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2014, 11:37 AM

Thanked 4,712 Times in 257 Posts
Default Figure art class

This happened back in the good old college days. My gf and her apartment mate were taking art classes together. This time their class was human figure art. They routinely posed nude for each other in their apartment. I stopped by one day and they were doing "homework", my gf was posing on the couch for her roommate, nude of course.

I didn't notice right away, but the roommate was sitting there doing her drawing in the nude also. I had seen her partially clothed many times, but she was usually quite modest. This time she didn't make any attempt to cover herself or tell me to look the other way. I sat and watched getting a chubbie over the situation. The roommate finished her drawing and we all looked it over and the roommate got up and walked around as if she was dressed normally.

Here's the good part. They needed to practice drawing a male also and wanted me to pose for them. Not being modest I agreed. I took my place on the couch and struck a pose they were satisfied with and they started to draw. After a half hour they were satisfied with their drawings of me nude. I laughed and made a comment that the roommate drew my cock smaller than it was and we all had a laugh. The roomie said I should do "something about it" if had wanted it to be drawn larger.

Next the roommate asked if we minded posing together for her to draw us. We agreed and got on the couch in a tasteful embrace. We were completely exposed but tastefully erotic. She did a nice drawing. My gf then asked if the roomie would pose with me for her to draw. The roomie was worried that my gf might get jealous about me being in a nude embrace with her. I went up to her and gave her a nice firm hug and lightly ran my hands over her nude torso.

Roomie and I got on the couch in a tasteful embrace and gf started to draw. Well this situation started to turn me on and junior was "rising to the occasion" visible to both girls. Unknown to us roomie's bf was about to stop by with some friends. Well, he opened the door without knocking and straight in front of him were roomie and I in this nude embrace. He got VERY UPSET still having not noticed my gf also nude drawing us. Roomie and I quickly grabbed some clothes.

My gf tried to explain to him what was going on, but he kept ranting on. The other friends didn't know what to do and started backing out the door. My gf went on the "offense". She jumped up from her chair facing the "crowd" and said "Look we are all nude and us girls have been drawing each other. Does this look like your gf is having an affair. I'm nude also." It took a while, but he calmed down and they did not break up over it.

Sooo all these friends got to see the three of us nude.

This was the first of several times I posed nude for those two and even posed for their entire class. I got to where I really enjoyed posing for them and even posed for their friends who were in photography both in studio and outside. These were enjoyable times - they were hippie days - and eventually led to my first group sex fun.

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s

02-22-2015
piring3 Clip 2

2m:18s

02-20-2010