uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2020, 07:12 PM

Thanked 3,461 Times in 339 Posts

Better than I would like to. I live out on a ranch. I cannot see any other houses from my house. The house on the property behind us has a pool with no fence or shrubs around it. If I am working on the back side of my property I have a clear view of it. The couple that lives there is in their mid to late 60's. The wife is obese and skinny dips and suns herself nude by the pool. I have seen her many times but I would rather not. It is kind of like a wreck where you can't help it but wish you had not later. She is either oblivious, or does not care. They build their house way back off the road which means you cannot really see it from the road but it is close to the property line.

I know them but not super well. We talk when we need to mend a shared fence and occasionally I talk to her husband if he happens to be out working land at the same time as I am. I have probably talked to her less than a dozen times in the 10-12 years since they moved in.
Old 07-19-2020, 06:57 PM

Cool She grew up

Growing up my bedroom was at the front of the house and the older daughter of the family over the road had the bedroom oposite mine. I saw her in various states of undress over the years but as she was a few years younger than me, it was more amusing than erotic.

Fast forward to the present day and I'm back temporarily living with my parents while I'm in the process of looking for a new flat. While it's not the ideal situation, one plus is that the neighbour's older daughter is still living over the road, is now in her mid twenties (I think about 24) and well... she's grown up! She's about 5'7", sandy blonde hair, pretty face and I'd put her measurements at 34D, 30, 32.

On a few occassions I've looked out the window at the right time and seen her walking past the window in her underwear and have seen her fully changing her top and bra twice, exposing an impressive set of tits (the left is slightly bigger than the right, if you're interested) in a place that I think she believes is out of sight but which I can see from my room (and even better from the spare room next to mine). She's also changed her clothes on the lower half but unfortunately the underwear stayed on.

Tonight I finally had the great pleasure of seeing this beauty fully naked in the room next to hers, which they seem to use as a clothing storage room since the younger daughter moved out of it. I've seen her walk in there in a towel before, collect some clothes and walk out, but on this occassion, she walked in wearing just a bra and began picking out some clothes, giving me a full view of her shaved pussy and nicely plump bottom. She then proceeded to remove her bra and left the room, then returned briefly, now wrapped in a towel, collected the clothes she'd picked out and left.

Fantastic end to the week.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:54 AM

Thanked 26,565 Times in 1,277 Posts
Default Frosted window

I used to have this cell phone that had terrible coverage, about the only place I could use it at my house was either upstairs or in the backyard. I get a call on it one night, so I walk out into the backyard trying to get a decent signal. I see the back of my neighbors house a lit up frosted window, obviously the bathroom, and obviously someone was moving about behind it. I was staring at it while on the phone, then the window opens, I guess she was letting the steam out, there is pretty neighbor lady drying off, boobs on display. She only left the window open a few minutes, but it was a nice treat.

Tried to catch a repeat, never got one.
Old 07-21-2020, 03:55 PM

Default Our neighbor L

We had an apartment for a couple years and learned we had some fun neighbors. Our kids were really young when we lived on the corner of a pretty busy street and a quiet side street. Our kids made friends while playing on this quiet street which is where we met "L". L was a pretty brunette, a single mom about 5' 5", mid twenties and thin with a nice figure. She and my wife D (age 31 at the time) liked to party a bit and the two of them could bring out the wild side in each other for sure. This was a summer where D was not working and she had a rocking tan, probably the most tanned and tone she has ever been which explains why they got all the attention when they went out together. Once and a while I would stay home watching the kids so my wife D could get out with L to a local bar where they would blow off a little steam. My wife shared this story with me while sipping coffee the Saturday morning after, because inevitably I would fall asleep waiting for them to come home after closing the bars.
We were only married four years or so at the time, enjoying a relationship that was always in sexual overdrive but without a single discussion about swinging or any of the shenanigans we dabble in these days. We were still entirely immersed in the beginning of what has become an awesome marriage. Looking back today we both agree that our relationship probably could not have have handled sex with others at that time. Despite the sensual hypocrisy, I always thought it would be pretty cool for D to experiment just with L and had made that known to her and L. I was great about dropping a comment here and there after a couple of beers which was always heard but never acknowledged.

Story number one with D and L...
They went out one night as mentioned above and ended up back in our kitchen with a couple of 20 something guys who had been invited to follow them home. I can't believe I slept through it all, but D told me the four of them had a few drinks in our kitchen and the girls were coerced to removing their tops. D said this came from a discussion about who had the nicer breasts. They both had great B-C cups (although I have never seen L's in the flesh) and D tells me she won the popular vote. Nothing further ensued with the guys other than a kiss or two according to D, although they did remain topless for a bit before the guys left. If there was more to what went on with the guys I never got to hear it. Either D does not remember due to the alcohol (which did happen from time to time) or that was it, as she would actually enjoy telling me considering where we are as a couple these days.

Although she lived just a few doors up the street, L did not want to go home after the guys left and asked to sleep on the couch. D gave her a blanket and came to bed. D says that after about 20 minutes of laying in bed with me, she started feeling really horny and masturbated for several minutes next to me while I slept and snored away. She decided to go see if L was awake and found her laying on top of the blanket "sleeping" on the couch in the living room. My wife sat next to her and gently pushed her knees apart. She pulled L's loose fitting running shorts to the side, and ran her tongue right up L's pussy! She said she gave it just a couple of gentle licks when L sort of groaned, arched her back a bit and spread her legs open, still acting as if she was asleep. D was a little unsure of herself I suppose, so she got up and came back to bed with me. I can't believe it ended there, but according to D it did. Obviously I have had more than a few fantasies since about where that could have gone! I had no idea at that time it would be 16 more years before D would be in a position to explore with another woman further, and when she finally did it brought me right back to her story that I've just shared.
Old 07-23-2020, 05:47 PM

I've found out, that my neighbor (romanian) was a nude model. I've found some pics but most of them are protected. She now has a private instagram account, I could'nt access..

But also, she got a baby last year with her man. This summer the whole family went to Romania. Her husband went back 4 weeks earlier because of his work.. During these days, we're hearing very loud and very often sex noises. I even was able to record it with my phone. I've never heard that before.
After a week, I've recognised that there was often a new car there... So I did some research and found out, that this was the car of his female coworker.
I'm sure the noises came from him/her. So.. how well do I know my neighbar? I know how she looks naked and that he's cheating her... Crazy situation and I don't want to interfere.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:37 PM

Thanked 1,428 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinohouse View Post
Crazy situation and I don't want to interfere.
Wise choice, considering what you posted.
Anyway, hot that you found out about your neighbour's pics!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2020, 08:09 PM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 139 Posts
Default Calling her bluff

I think I've posted this before somewhere but it fits so I will share it again
A couple of years back I had a female near neighbour (4 doors up) who I'd flirted with for years. One night as usual we were chatting via text, pushing boundaries and making all sorts of suggestive comments. After a while she said she needed to go as she wanted a shower. Jokingly I said I'd be round in 2 mins to wash her back.
I wish you would she replied.
These comments went back and forth for a few minutes as they often did and it, like usual seemed like normal flirting. Eventually I said "I thought you were going for a shower" to hich she replied "I thought you were coming round"
This time something in me seemed different. I wanted to call her bluff. "Youd freak if I took you up on that" I said.
"I guess we will never know" she replied.
Pushing it one last time I said to her "I think you're all talk. But if you leave your back gate and back door unlocked we will see what happens"
"Ok she said. " but you wont come".
I laughed and said time will tell. Then she told me she was definitely going now and said goodbye.
I pit the phone down and contemplated for a few minutes. I gave her long enough to get in and sent one last text asking if shed left the gate unlocked. Silence. She was obviously in the shower. Then I decided to call her bluff and head round knowing full well the gate would be locked. To my surprise it wasnt. Neither was the back door. So in I we t and walked upstairs. I could hear the shower running and the changing noise told me she was in there. I opened the bathroom door and there she was.
"Wow. I didnt actually think youd come over. I left the door unlocked to call your bluff" she said.
I replied that I didnt think shed have the guts to leave the door un locked so id come to call her bluff. We the just started at each other, her naked, me fully clothed. It was ana amazing sight.
"Now what" she asked. "I guess I'll go home" was my reply.
"You not going to join me then and wash my back like you promised" she asked. This seemed like one final challenge. I didnt need a second invite, stripped off and climbed in with her making sure to wash every inch of her body.
Weve since moved away from each other and every now and then we chat and remind each other about it.great times.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:43 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
I didnt need a second invite, stripped off and climbed in with her making sure to wash every inch of her body.
Two things, first, surely you did more than just wash her back but, second, even if that is all you did, we need much more detail!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2020, 12:37 PM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
Two things, first, surely you did more than just wash her back but, second, even if that is all you did, we need much more detail!
Yes there was a little more than that. There wasnt much of her body I didnt make sure was clean. And she returned the favour.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2020, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
I didnt need a second invite, stripped off and climbed in with her making sure to wash every inch of her body.
HOW MANY INVITES DO YOU NEED MAN?!
And you didn't fuck her???

When a woman says 'come over and shower with me', why do you think this doesn't mean 'come fuck me'?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:

Tags
daughter, neighbor, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thai couple hotel sex homevideo005

2m:43s

05-27-2008
Ultra Tight Animal Print Shorts1

4m:07s

04-09-2024
head3

0m:47s