uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2021, 01:28 PM

Thanked 2,227 Times in 129 Posts

No opportunities presented since our last trip to my parents. I thought I would post a conversation over Thanksgiving with my dad. We made the trip to my parents Thanksgiving day. My wife was nervous about going thinking my dad may have said something about her nudity to others. I assured her if he had it would have spread to all and I would definitely have heard from my mom in our many conversations each week.

We arrived and set up in our normal spare bedroom. My brother and his wife, my sister and her husband were all there when we arrived. Lots of visiting and catching up. It rained all day Thanksgiving day. Around mid afternoon my brother and sister left. They both live locally. My wife and mom leave to go shopping that evening.

I'm watching NFL network. My dad comes in and we sit watching and talking. During one of the breaks, my dad says, well I guess with all this rain there's no riding your ATV over the farm. I responded, we might tomorrow but depends on weather and my wife. He says nothing. I sit silently thinking how to ask the awkward question. Here's the exact conversation.

Me - (smiling) you must really like catching Lisa naked.
Dad - (no expression) what do you mean.
Me - well, you caught her several times naked and asked several times about us riding again.
Dad - (makes a grunting noise)

There was a long silence as we watched the program.

Dad - that's not the first times.
Me - first times for what.
Dad - seeing Lisa naked.
Me - really, when.
Dad - many times in your visits. Walking across the bedroom. Laying out topless behind the house and other occasions.
Me- why didn't you say anything.
Dad - I assumed she wanted her privacy.
Me - (laughing) that's not very private.
Dad - its just your mother and I out here, that's about as private as it gets.
Me - true.

More silence as we watch television.

Me - that didn't answer my question.
Dad - did you ask one?
Me - yes, I said you must really like seeing Lisa naked.
Paused...
Dad - well I'm not saying I've ever turned my head.

He has no expression as we talk. No smile no change of tone just matter of fact.

Me - I guess I don't blame you.
Dad - it's not a common thing to happen out here in the middle of nowhere.
Me - how did you see her laying out?
Dad - which time?
Me - (surprised) how many times has it been?
Dad - over the years, probably a hand full.

During our summer visits, my wife will take a reclining chair to the back of the house and relax laying out. I guess she assumed it was private.

Me - so how did you see her.
Dad - she sets up outside our back bedroom window so I saw her from there.
Me - why didn't you say something.
Dad - she was looking for privacy so she got it.
Me - not with you watching through the window.
Dad - I didn't watch.
Me - (laughing) sounds like you did.
Dad - I didn't walk away immediately but if she didn't know, it was privacy.
Me - I guess that's true too.

It's hard to get him to elaborate on his actions or thoughts in this conversation.

Me - so I guess walking in naked from mudding was not that big of a deal then.
Dad - I wouldn't say that.
Me - what would you say.
Dad - that was up close. Really close.

I am getting frustrated with the short and matter of fact answers. Inside I was wanting details, descriptions, thoughts, etc. He was really only minimally responding and seemed disinterested.

Me - I guess I better tell her to be more aware of her surroundings when she is here laying out or walking around the house.
Dad - why would you do that. When you guys are here we encourage you to treat the house and land as yours.
Me - we obviously do but maybe she's too casual.

I now have his full attention. Tone and expression changed. He is not using the television as a distraction.

Dad - look, your mother and I always want you and Lisa to come visit and stay with us when you can. If Lisa wants to lay out in a swimsuit, topless or nude she should feel completely at ease out here doing so. That's why I never mentioned this to anyone. Your mother even saw her laying out topless and had no problem with it.
Me - mom saw her too? Why didn't either of you say something.
Dad - because neither of us have a problem with it.
Me - so what about walking in naked from ATV mudding.
Dad - how many times before you were married did you and or your brother run through the house after leaving dirty clothes outside?
Me - agreed but we are talking about Lisa.
Dad - ok, I spoke to her and assured her that she had nothing to be embarrassed about.

While I had his attention.

Me - after the initial shock and embarrassment she told me she was fine.
Dad - she was. We even had conversations as she walked through.
Me - that's what she told me too. So you must have not been overly embarrassed.
Dad - (first time smiling) at first sight I was surprised. After a few seconds, I just enjoyed to conversation and view.
Me - I bet.
Dad - (smiling then serious) Lisa is your wife and part of our family. I'm not dead yet. I'm not going to lie I did enjoy seeing her. I probably saw more than I should.
Me - laughing at the statement more than I should.
Dad - (after a long pause and serious) can we just keep this between us. I wouldn't want Lisa to ever feel unwelcome, uncomfortable or that she has done anything wrong.
Me - absolutely and she loves coming to visit and the freedom of being here.

That ended the conversation and all attention was turned to sports.

I waited till we left to tell her about the conversation. I told her everything we discussed. She was as shocked as I was that no one ever mentioned seeing her topless, especially my mom. I even told her I saw her walking around the bedroom through the open door naked with a towel wrapped around her head. She assumes that since we are in a bedroom towards the back of the house and most of the time my parents stay in the den at the front she can leave doors unlocked or open. Her response was I guess I got nothing to hide now anyway.

Other than the conversation, visiting and driving was all that occurred.
Old 12-09-2021, 01:04 PM

I have been reading different post over the last week. I read one about a wife asleep on a sofa while a friend of the husband walked in and got a naked view and actually touched the wife's tits. I found this arousing. Then Tuesday evening.

Tuesday evening my wife wanted us to watch a Christmas hallmark movie. I am not the least bit interested in this type show but I was willing to take one for the team. After a few glasses of wine with our meal, I'm on the sofa in our den with a drink in hand ready for this movie to start and end. In walks my wife. She is wearing a XXL wife beater tank top tshirt I had bought on a trip to Florida years ago and panties. Standing the shirt covers down to her upper thight and arm holes extend down her sides for side boob viewing. Now she lays down on the same sofa and has her feet in my lap.

We have some casual conversation waiting. Movie begins and I am totally disinterested. I glance at my wife. She has her left arm behind her head resting on a pillow. Her left tit is three quarters out the lage arm hole of the shirt. Her entire nipple is out. Not hard just pink and exposed. Now my attention is on my wife. Panning down the shirt has risen up. The panties are tight across her mound leaving the impressions of her landing strip and slit. Rather than watch the movie I'm perving her.

My mind goes to a few post I've read on OCC as mentioned above. First commercial, I comment how sexy she looked laying as she was. She smiled and thanked me. I assume she appreciated the compliment because she moved the front over giving me a full tit view along with a foot/leg adjustment giving me a full view between her legs. I spent the next hour or so perving her and imagining scenarios of a friend walking in seeing her in this position or putting her in a hotel bed asleep exposed through an open window. Really just in situations of exposure I have read about.

During commercials we talked. About what I have no clue. I was mostly distracted in my thoughts and her exposure. End of the movie. She asked what I thought. I said great, still perving her. She smiled and said not me the movie. I responded. She asked me the main two characters names. No clue. She asked if all I did was stare at her the whole movie. I said, her laying position was much better to watch than the movie. She asked if I thought about sex the entire movie. I said in some form or another, yes. She asked to explain. I did. I repeated both the friend walking in and the hotel window scenarios.

I quickly excused my answers as a fantasy while describing each to her. She said it's not much of a fantasy when Tim saw everything by the pool. I said I was not thinking Tim, that would seem too obvious. I was thinking Ray and Dewayne. She asked about the hotel window. I literally described a post I had read on OCC except I said that in my scenario her phone was on and I was watching from my car telling her what was happening.

By this time she is sitting up and listening. I finished. She is looking at me saying nothing. I wait for what seemed like minutes but in reality it was seconds. I started excusing as just a fantasy while I looked at her. She said she may can help with both but will let me know.

It's Thursday and any down time I have, I think of either scenario becoming reality. I am consumed thinking, Ray or Dewayne or someone else. Will I get lucky and actually have the opportunity at a hotel. If I do will anyone notice. She has said nothing since Tuesday and I'm not sure I should bring it up.
Old 12-11-2021, 10:43 PM

Thanked 4,870 Times in 255 Posts
Default Lucky Man

I've been trying to get my wife to loosen up for years, unsuccessfully. Wish my wife got off getting exposed like yours. Or like I do exposing her. Keep posting I enjoy living vicariously through you and yours. Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2021, 10:18 AM

Funny you said living vicariously. I have enjoyed reading others post and the situations that are presented. I find myself imagining my wife and I in some of the situations. As one can tell I have mimicked some of the situations I've read. Others happen generically.

My wife has never been much of a prude but plays the arm candy wife at my events and the proper professional at her events. I believe she has discovered that she enjoys the attention she garners when exposed. Given the correct situations she seems open to expose her body. Just trying to manufacture the correct environment to the desired results is hit or miss.

I hope to have something or anything to post soon but with cold weather and Christmas approaching I doubt she is as consumed with this as I am. I do have ten days off starting next week and am going to suggest an overnight trip prior to Christmas.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2021, 03:04 PM

Default Football anyone?

When your dad invited you back out, it really sounded like he wanted to see more of her. If that was even possible or maybe just again. I know, I would have loved to be in that situation.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2021, 03:18 PM

Default Good read

advice on wager thread sorta reminded me of yours. It was one of my favorites unfortunately he hasn't been on in over a year.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=180076
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2021, 02:36 PM

I've read that post/thread. Would love to be that open but not sure about the swapping/sex. I'm not the jealous type but that would be too much. I got several ideas from that thread along with a few others. It's fun reading a post and imagining my wife exposed in some of the situations that others experience.

The hotel window seems to be a common activity or getting ice naked. I'm hopeful that I can arrange this soon. Also a friend walking in on a sleeping wife exposed. I keep rereading these post and I am consumed with it happening but the subject has not come up again.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2021, 05:48 AM

Thanked 1,371 Times in 112 Posts
Default Display in the car

My wife usually goes braless, and she started out by letting me get some good booby feels under her blouse while driving down the highway (usually an interstate). From there she let me unbutton a few of the top buttons on her blouse. As we passed 18-wheelers, she would pull the top back together. Then she allowed me to unbutton the tops all the way. It became much more difficult to get the two sides of the top back together when it was wide open. I knew the truckers could get a good look every now and then. Then I started buying her very loose fitting tops that had deep plunging fronts or big gaping arm holes where I had easy access to her boobies. Initially, she attempted to cover up or partially cover up as we passed the truckers, but after awhile she grew tired of the exercise and just left her boobies fallen out of the various open portions of her tops for all to see. Now, she complains that the open tops are uncomfortable when she has a boob or both boobs hanging out. So,I asked her what she would like to do about it. She said that she would just rather sit there topless than to have her boobs partially hanging out of the blouse material. She told me that it would be like having my balls hanging out of the dick hole in my underwear all the time. I told her that I didn't want her to be uncomfortable, and that she could go topless anytime she desired. With that she stripped off her shirt and now travels like that more than not. The truckers all seem to enjoy it, and from what I can determine, frequent radio each other that there is a vehicle with a topless woman coming up on them. The biggest exposure has been since we got the Class A motor home with the giant front window. She always rides topless in that. I have convinced her that no one can see her boobs from a front window perspective. But in truth, the front window is about 6 inches lower than her boobs. Whenever we approach any vehicle from a pick-up truck and larger, it is evident that a topless woman is approaching. The truckers all get a great front view, and then a side view is offered as a chaser. I think she is readily aware of the show that she is giving them from the side, but she still may not know that they are getting the frontal view. However, she has mentioned that she has noticed them really looking in their rear view mirrors as we approach. So she may know what she is doing. She may really enjoy giving them a charge as we pass by.

It seems the only time she has gotten pissed is when we were coming into a town where there were two lanes going our direction and a stop light ahead. She was not watching, and the traffic was backing up from the light. We were in a convertible, and she was topless again. I ended up having to stop next to one of those big old tour buses. There were about 50 faces staring down on her all at once. That kind of embarrassed her, and she read me the riot act on that one. The bus was probably loaded with 80+ year old seniors that about had heart attacks seeing her nude from the waist up. Other than that one time she has not complained. But unless she is drunk, she doesn't like for me to be grabbing or groping her tits while we are passing other vehicles. She thinks that is over the top. However, if she is drunk, she has offered me totally naked blow jobs while her bare ass is sitting up above the side window, and her head is buried between the steering wheel and my gut as she is working that head up and down while giving me pleasure. Doesn't seem to make any difference whether it is day or night so long as she is sufficiently liquored up. That display the truckers especially like. Truth is, I wish I could also see there view while I am receiving the B.J. Maybe I should mount a side camera.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2021, 05:59 AM

Thanked 1,371 Times in 112 Posts
Default Display in the car

My wife usually goes braless, and she started out by letting me get some good booby feels under her blouse while driving down the highway (usually an interstate). From there she let me unbutton a few of the top buttons on her blouse. As we passed 18-wheelers, she would pull the top back together. Then she allowed me to unbutton the tops all the way. It became much more difficult to get the two sides of the top back together when it was wide open. I knew the truckers could get a good look every now and then. Then I started buying her very loose fitting tops that had deep plunging fronts or big gaping arm holes where I had easy access to her boobies. Initially, she attempted to cover up or partially cover up as we passed the truckers, but after awhile she grew tired of the exercise and just left her boobies fallen out of the various open portions of her tops for all to see. Now, she complains that the open tops are uncomfortable when she has a boob or both boobs hanging out. So,I asked her what she would like to do about it. She said that she would just rather sit there topless than to have her boobs partially hanging out of the blouse material. She told me that it would be like having my balls hanging out of the dick hole in my underwear all the time. I told her that I didn't want her to be uncomfortable, and that she could go topless anytime she desired. With that she stripped off her shirt and now travels like that more than not. The truckers all seem to enjoy it, and from what I can determine, frequent radio each other that there is a vehicle with a topless woman coming up on them. The biggest exposure has been since we got the Class A motor home with the giant front window. She always rides topless in that. I have convinced her that no one can see her boobs from a front window perspective. But in truth, the front window is about 6 inches lower than her boobs. Whenever we approach any vehicle from a pick-up truck and larger, it is evident that a topless woman is approaching. The truckers all get a great front view, and then a side view is offered as a chaser. I think she is readily aware of the show that she is giving them from the side, but she still may not know that they are getting the frontal view. However, she has mentioned that she has noticed them really looking in their rear view mirrors as we approach. So she may know what she is doing. She may really enjoy giving them a charge as we pass by.

It seems the only time she has gotten pissed is when we were coming into a town where there were two lanes going our direction and a stop light ahead. She was not watching, and the traffic was backing up from the light. We were in a convertible, and she was topless again. I ended up having to stop next to one of those big old tour buses. There were about 50 faces staring down on her all at once. That kind of embarrassed her, and she read me the riot act on that one. The bus was probably loaded with 80+ year old seniors that about had heart attacks seeing her nude from the waist up. Other than that one time she has not complained. But unless she is drunk, she doesn't like for me to be grabbing or groping her tits while we are passing other vehicles. She thinks that is over the top. However, if she is drunk, she has offered me totally naked blow jobs while her bare ass is sitting up above the side window, and her head is buried between the steering wheel and my gut as she is working that head up and down while giving me pleasure. Doesn't seem to make any difference whether it is day or night so long as she is sufficiently liquored up. That display the truckers especially like. Truth is, I wish I could also see there view while I am receiving the B.J. Maybe I should mount a side camera.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2022, 10:56 AM

Default Many failed attempts

I have determined several things over the last month. Casual exposures are difficult at best unless one accidently happens into a perfect situation. We made several road trips during December but at night with no obvious results topless and one fully nude. Granted she would not let me pace a truck. She said casual can not be obvious. We have gone shopping together through the holidays with her braless. We did get several men make additional passes by to see her nipples poking but nothing too obvious. We went out one evening with my wife wearing a very short skirt no panties. I was really excited about flashing her pussy but no obvious sightings. The choice of table and location caused this. Again she was trying casual.

Now brings me to why post so many negative results. Each attempt was exciting to me. Even with the lack of results. Now to a conversation from last night. We were just talking in general. She brought up the past month and we discussed all. She asked my plans for the weekend. I had none. She said I should make plans with Dewayne Saturday. I asked why. She said she was considering the conversation earlier in December of walking in on her sleeping with her tit exposed. We discussed. Her response was we could spend the afternoon having drinks. She would wear something that would allow her tit to be exposed. I agreed.

I called Dewayne this morning and we are going to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and watch a game. I pick him up at 2:30 tomorrow and head home after beer, sports and food.

If this in fact works out and my wife continues to agree I will have something to finally post. I text her the plans and she responded with a smiling embarrassed emoji. Not sure if we walk in and an oops moment or what. I'll have that conversation with my wife prior.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:

Tags
voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Grace14

3m:49s

08-18-2022
Airplane fun

1m:25s

03-23-2019
Under the Skirt

1m:03s