Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2015, 12:07 PM

Thanked 11,624 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default FMF

Not bragging. We married young and had the only home between us and many of Dollie's female school mates. For most of the first six years in that small one bedroom home one or more of her highschool girlfriends lived with us.
Until I met Dollie I was a virgin. After that six years being the MIDDLE MAN I knew quite a bit about sex!

One of only a few rules: anyone sleeping in my bed must be nude.
Anyone sleeping in my bed must be female with me in the middle.

Have a nice nite's sleep wired.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 07:29 PM

Thanked 26,384 Times in 959 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
Yeah its ALWAYS better with the women in the middle on sleepovers lol
Yeah that was happening either way.

Links to her threads below

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124322
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=176747
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wired For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 08:08 PM

Thanked 11,624 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default WMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
Yeah its ALWAYS better with the women in the middle on sleepovers lol
For me it was always better with me between two naked women. Even when not having sex it was fun cuddling and rubbing against a bare female butt on each side.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 07:33 AM

Default Neighbor

Wired

Think we can get a pic of the neighbors wife or even better both wifes together?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jjt1718 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 03:02 PM

Come on man. We would all love to see some pic of these two hot off the press.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mike510200 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 05:45 AM

At this point they are now allowing me to take any pics, I really don't want to press the issue and fuck up what I got going, at some point I'm sure they will allow me to but just not yet.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wired For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 06:36 AM

The first night went pretty well, once the girls got settled. They came out both wearing skirts and sexy low cut tops. They wanted to go out for dinner. We went and they flashed me all night during dinner then it was off to the bar for a few more drinks before heading home. When we got there I ordered drinks and we sat and talked awhile before his wife said "when are we going home to fuck". The wife started joking with her saying she was just staying with us since he husband wasn't there to fuck her. It got pretty playful but we headed to the car where the neighbor called shotgun. I hadn't heard that in awhile. Once I started driving she went down and started sucking my cock. My wife use watched as she sucked me most of the way home. When we got home she told the neighbor it was her turn and she had me sit on the couch and she started sucking me. His wife got completely undressed and they had me lay on the couch and she mounted my face while the wife still sucking me. Wasn't long and the wife wanted to move to the bedroom so we did. My wife mounted my face while his wife sucked on my cock but it wasn't long before she stopped and moved on top and slide her pussy over my cock and started fucking me. This went on quite awhile but they would switch up. I would eat one while the other fucked me. I just laid there and they did it all untill the end when they both bent over the bed and I fucked one then the other from behind. When we got done we had a few more drinks then went to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night and the neighbor was sucking on my cock. I just laid there and pretended to be asleep. My wife moved and she quit sucking on it. My wife then got up to use the bathroom and when she returned she felt my cock and it was hard so she started playing with it when the neighbor acted as if she just woke up. She said to the wife "let's suck him". So now thy were both sucking my cock. I let them suck on it awhile before I acted as I woke up. I ask what they were doing and the wife replied "sucking our cock". I told them not to let me stop them and they sucked it awhile longer before asking me to fuck them again. So again they stood up and bent over the bed and I fucked them both switching between pussies.

When I woke up in the morning the wife was already up and in the kitchen. I laid next to the neighbors wife awhile before lightly moving her around dome to wake her. When she woke up she reached down and ask "how's he doing this morning". I told her he was lonely so she went down and started sucking my cock again. I ended up fucking her again before we went in the kitchen to find my wife. She was fixing breakfast which we set then I had to hit the shower. Somehow I had to get through a workday.

Old 01-17-2015, 08:04 AM

Thanked 11,015 Times in 1,027 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
When I woke up in the morning the wife was already up and in the kitchen. I laid next to the neighbors wife awhile before lightly moving her around dome to wake her. When she woke up she reached down and ask "how's he doing this morning". I told her he was lonely so she went down and started sucking my cock again. I ended up fucking her again before we went in the kitchen to find my wife. She was fixing breakfast which we set then I had to hit the shower.
Better than a few of my fantasies of mine!!!

Wired you got it MADE man!
Old 01-18-2015, 06:29 AM

Good news...no great news! The neighbor was supposed to be home late tonight but he won't be coming home until Wednesday night. His wife will be staying with us a few more nights.

Yesterday when I got home they were watching tv and barely dressed. They ask if I wanted to go to the bar again tonight. I told them I would so after a little while they went back to get ready. When I walked in the bathroom they were both just out of the shower. They must of took them together. They were both nude with towels around their head. I got undressed and into the shower. It ended in a cold shower. They used all the hot water. When I got out they were both doing their hair and makeup but hadn't put any clothes on yet.

After drying off I went and laid on the bed and watched them get ready before getting dressed myself. They were sexy as fuck. Both barely dressed. We stopped off by the kitchen and had a warm up drink before heading out to the bar. Once we got to the bar we ordered drinks and talked awhile before they ask if I wanted to go to a more active bar. I ask where and the wife said "what about the strip club". I agreed and off we went.

We got to the club and I was going to get a table close to the stage but they wanted one in the back so we set up in the very back. The girl came to get our drink order and while she was gone the girls started flashing their tits. When she came back she told them they would have to put pasties on if they were going to be taking their tits out. She handed them both a set of stickers and both of them took off their tops and put them on.

The wife started playing with my cock through my pants and the neighbor told me to take it out and she would suck it. I told her that it was way to risky but she kept on about it. She went down to my crotch while I still had my pants on and was biting at it. The drink girl came over but when she seen my pants were still on she said we were fine but as soon as she walked away the neighbor undone my pants and pulled my cock into her mouth. I let her suck on it for a few minutes before I told her to quit.

We sat there awhile longer before the girls headed for the bathroom. Everyone was checking them out on the way and on the way back. We stayed a little longer before the neighbor said "let's take him home and fuck him". Once we got to the car the girls sat in the back and I was up front alone driving. The took their tops off again and started playing in the backseat. The neighbor was going down on the wife. It was a hard drive home but we made it.

Once in the house we headed right for the bedroom and got undressed. The wife wanted to eat the neighbors pussy so while she was doing that I was fucking the wife from behind. The girls then went for doing each other 69 style and I moved in behind the neighbor and started fucking her while the wife was licking on her pussy. Every few strokes I would pull it out and the wife would take it in her mouth before she put it back in the neighbor.

The neighbor then put on a strap on dildo and started fucking the wifey's the wife wax sucking my cock. She was fucking her pretty hard. She then laid on the edge of the bed and I fucked her while she was wearing the strap on. The wife was sucking on her tits before mounting her face. It ended with them both bent over the bed and me going from pussy to pussy fucking them.

During the night I was woken by the neighbor playing with my cock again. I never let on I was awake and she ended up sucking me again. She sucked on my cock for about 15 min before quitting. I never woke up again until this morning and both of them were still in bed. I laid there awhile playing with the neighbors pussy while the wife wax sleeping before getting up. They are both still in bed as I write this.

Old 01-18-2015, 10:03 AM

Thanked 11,015 Times in 1,027 Posts

All in all a GOOD night! Cept for the neighbor lol

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s