Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2014, 03:47 PM

Thanked 11,624 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default RIVER RATS Pt. 3

RIVER RATS Pt. 3
Airplanes motorcycles,trucks, and tractors?

-------What a combination. Add these things to a day swimming at the River and some people may wonder if I have totally lost it. Why yes I have. But that was long before I wrote this… today, Dec 7th 2009.
Way back in River Rat #1 I mentioned airplanes. I told a little story about the RIVER swimming hole number two. But saved this topic for another little story.
---You may be asking yourself, “How can someone way up in an airplane see people in and near a river flashing?” Well ask no more. I did mention two very small private airports in the area. Pilots and their students practiced touch-n-go and short flights from both airports which just happened to be among the farm land surrounding THE RIVER. Also, crop dusting was still being done in these areas to fertilize and for debugging of crops. Never even considered what those yeller or white clouds of smoke were doing to our lungs. Most of us lived threw it.
---As you will remember from my other stories, most of the gals, from teens up to even 40’s, weren’t bashfull about exposing their mammary glands back then while cavorting along the river bank. Apparently we grew up in the right place at the right time cause It just seemed natural and normal. And naturally I normally enjoyed it! Over time, at this new swimming hole next to the County road, the pilots flew lower to get a view of the river or something below. They often flew amazingly low and seemed to nearly stop overhead. Safe? I don’t know. As far as we know, none crashed near there.
--- As with the train crews at the other river swimming hole, gals seemed to be thrilled flashin and teasin the men in those small planes. Just guessing they were always men. This went on for many years also. Yes, we did switch off between the RR trestle swimming hole and this one. Often during the same afternoon since they weren’t far apart and gas was cheap.
---Farm tractors often passed over the bridge, even when it wasn’t planting or pickin times. Just their way of getting from farm to farm and to other fields. Also I believe because they sat higher for better viewing of the scenery below, they sometimes just took a little ride. Few tractors had cabs, stereos, AC or that crap back in the 60’s and 70’s. For some reason gals also got a kick out of showin their bare ass and boobs to the farmers. I guess cause the guys usually yelled nice things and seemed to enjoy the little peep shows.
---And I cannot forget those young kids who usually drove the grain trucks. Yes, I’m saying young gals flashed. But you can bet Dollie was often the young gal who caused the others to be showin their goods too. See, I’m doin good so far. That leaves only motorsickles. Sure there were many cars and pick-um-up trucks stopping for scenery checks also. Dollie was flashin from our cars and for others for many years before this. You just know I’ll have more stories about highway flashin.
--Over the years, I bought a bunch of small bikes, 100 CC, and finally a 150 Honda. The Honda barely carried the two of us around town and occasionally to the swimming holes. The 15 mile rides to Peoria and 50+ to Bloomington, Illinois was the last straw for Dollie. Especially when she had to walk up a steep hill in Peoria. And something about slipping back onto the license plate didn’t set well with her riding the little Honda anymore. It was fine for around town and takin us to the swimming holes on flat highway. It actually got up to the speed limit before we got to the river.
---May not have been safe or biker cool, but we often wore nothing except our bikini and tennis shoes. Then in 1965, I bought a new Mustang Fastback and a 1950 Harley tank shifter, one of the last non-Police bikes with chrome shifter on tank. I still think that was cool, with leather bags and big blue tint windshield. Both were high speed black. Yea, we still often rode wearing nothing but itty bitty bikini or short shorts. We weren’t bikers, but we were tough! By some chance of luck, I never crashed while dressed like that!
--- What we really liked about the bikes was we could go to either swimming hole at the river and hide the bike in the weeds. Seems as though with one of our cars, or street rods sittin along the road, someone else would show up to swim. When we hid the bike and stayed nearer the bridges, we often had either swimming hole all day to ourselves.
---Sure, we loved people back then, just like now. But we could do things in the river and under the bridges alone that we wouldn’t do in a crowd. Yes, that also changed after we got caught by a few others and learned how much fun kinky sex could be! So, still no dirty story this time. Just showing I could write about planes, trains, tractors and other stuff. Usually alone we both were naked, or Dollie at least topless. And the men in planes, trains, tractors, cars and trucks, even some other motorcycles, took a peek.
---Yes, we did get caught at the second swimming hole at the river once when we were all alone and Dollie was topless. A County cop stopped on the bridge and told us to either get under the bridge or get some clothes on!
Yep, life really was different and more fun back then.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2014, 04:53 PM

Default River Rats part #4

River Rats part #4 AT THE LAKE WITH CHARLOTTE

And old stuff reviewed
Finally a story suitible for this group. I get dirty!

---We discovered that we were basically exhibitionists and nudists at an early time of our lives together. Adding to this mix, we were lucky enough to have an added female partner most of the time. There is no better place for these adventures than at a place with water. Swimming pools, rivers, and lakes fit that requirement. The City pool and public beaches were not exactly right for our new games. But, we were lucky to have a spring fed gravel pit lake at each end of town. Plus two rivers with many secluded areas to swim, fish, and party. Also, not too far away, is a large State Park with a spring fed lake. All of these places gave us a great selection of hangouts for evenings and weekends. The only problem this was in Illinois where we could only play in those places during the summer months.
---- Since we love camping, we would always look for campgrounds with places to wear swimsuits. There always seemed to be a secluded area for Dollie to go topless, or us to go naked. Over the years, it became natural to be neekid ! And when we got neekid, we got kinky and horny. Nature usually took over. Not realizing it, we soon became exhibitionists and nudists. We found that we could even screw in crowded pools or hot tubs without being detected….. Sometimes !
--- Seemed that at least one of Dollie’s high school girl friends lived with us for most of our first six or seven years in our tiny one bedroom home. Charlotte was our first bed partner and over the longest time. Yes, a man’s home is his castle. And I made the rules in my castle. One bedroom for the baby. One sofa bed in the tiny living room. We all sleep together. We all sleep naked. I sleep in the middle. Take it or leave.
---I wrote about this set up in other stories. Married young and had the only house for friends to hang out. Life was gooood. Thinkin back, we never had much time alone as newlyweds. Yea, but life was gooood ! So, almost everywhere we went, our newest live in partner went too. Not a bad thing for a horny young lad.
---In the story River Rats part two I mentioned taking Charlotte, one of Dollie’s horny girlfriends, swimming with us. In our younger, carefree days, we spent many Summers at the ole swimming hole at the lake. We didn’t always go to the river. There were those three lakes where we also spent summers. This story is about the spring filled swimming hole at the bigger lake. The cool clear spring fed area we swam was right next to a County road, at a very small bridge with a culvert, where small fishing boats passed from one end of the lake to the other. This was the same county road that went over the river swimmin hole.
---But at the lake we had to keep reasonably covered up. We didn’t have too many choices where to swim a the lake. Not many places for parking, or easy access, and most of the long lake is filled with lily pads and thick mosses. After many years, the State gave up on clearing it with chemicals or dredging the stuff out. This left only a few crystal clear pools where springs bubbled up.
--- For many young people, us included, this meant wearing a bikini, if they had one. Bikinis were still uncommon in Central Illinois at that time so lots of kids wore jeans, cut-offs, T-shirts, or bras and panties. Many of those items became transparent when wet. This made for some excitement for the meek and mild when they soon discovered they were exposed. For most, it only added to the fun of swimming and keeping cool on hot summer days. Still, when wet jeans became awkward and transparent undies began slipping down, many just decided to remove them and enjoy the swim. When a boat or vehicle was near, skinny dippin kept most people in the water.
--By this time in our lives, we were already comfortable swimming and relaxing nude. Therefore it was normal for Dollie, her girlfriends, and I to strip off our clothes when others did. Believe me this took some getting used to. As Dollie and I did when and wherever possible, we’d play around with each other and fuck in the water. We were usually standing waist to chest high. Skinny little Charlotte would dive down to watch, often swimming between our legs and grabbing a feel. Charlotte would play with my cock and rub Dollie’s pussy and boobs, as we fondled each other, and her. Charlotte loved holding the base of my prick as I fucked Dollie in the clear spring water. We were learning a lot of new games.
---This wasn’t new to us. Charlotte was the first girl to watch Dollie and I fuck at home. This went on for many years while Charlotte lived with us. At the lake, it seemed kinkier because Charlotte would tell others what we were doing and how far I had it in Dollie. This led to a few guys and gals checking out our sex acts for themselves. Remember, cold clear spring water!
---As a show off, I’d long stroke Dollie, pulling it nearly out, then forcing it back into her tight c*nt. We were amazed how long Charlotte and others could hold their breath and remain under water. The icy cold clear water made pussys tight and cocks shrivel up. Don’t know how I did it but I always seemed to have a hard-on in any pool or lake, and was able to force it into Dollie’s tight c*nt. Oh to be young again!
---Don’t get me wrong. Dollie’s pussy was loose and juicy out of water. As was the case at home, or anywhere on dry land, I could barely get a finger into Charlottes super tiny pussy. So there was no getting anything into it in the cold lake water.
---Yes, I tried many times at home, in bed, to fuck Charlotte. That gal had the smallest, tightest pussy I can remember ! Charlotte had a set of very small perky titties on her skinny, yet shapely, body. She wore micro mini skirts and never a bra or panties. When Charlotte wore jeans, she put them on wet and they dried like a second skin. A sexy lookin b*tch. A great second play toy for me. Charlotte loved wearing very little and teasing others. I believe she was an influence on Dollie and I. They’d both try to out do each other wearing sexy clothing and showing off. When they wore bikinis, it was almost like that saying “two band-aids and a cork.“ We got run outta the City pool.
--- I had a rough life growing up and learning about sex with Dollie and Charlotte around. I don’t know if you’d call Charlotte a wh*r*, or not. She fucked just about any young kid who could get a small pecker in her. Of course, her reputation seemed to bring a never ending supply of young guys to our door. But she did it for fun, not money.
---Charlotte was always willing. I tried to fuck her many times over the years. Couldn’t even get the head in. I spent a lot of time finger fucking Charlotte and Charlotte masturbating me. Sometimes I'd masturbate her while fucking Dollie. Dollie watched Charlotte’s lovers fuck her often with their small dicks. In fact Dollie watched several other young couples screw as girlfriends brought boys to the house. This was while I was hard at work.
--- Not sure why. But if a boy was at the house when I came home he’d usually leave. Keep in mind, we were young then too. Dollie and Charlotte two years younger than me, barely eighteen. Charlotte’s boyfriends barely legal. Dollie would sometimes go topless when young guys were at the house making love with Charlotte or another girlfriend. But, Dollie would never let any other male touch or fuck her. Not even those with small pricks…. even with my permission and encouragement . Yes I beggd her to try them. It was only fair with all the young pussy I was getting. We were living in a fantasy world and didn't even realize it.
--- I knew about all of these daytime games because Dollie loved telling me about Charlotte and her lovemaking. Over many of our earliest years of married life, we had different temporary girlfriends living with us. All were very playful. I fucked some and fucked Dollie as each would cheer us on. Still Dollie didn’t want another cock. Since many of the girls were barely of age most had very tight c*nts. So I'd tit fuck them or finger them and Charlotte often. Keep in mind Dollie just turned eighteen and I was twenty but we were married.
---Those gals kept me awake many nights for years playing adult games. I'd fall asleep getting masturbated or fucked. Hell I'd wake up in the night being sucked, fucked, or jacked off! It was terrible! Can you imagine how red and sore my penis would be? This story was supposed to be about Charlotte and the ole swimming hole. But I felt it needed some background to complete it.
--- Getting back to the swimming hole, Charlotte, Dollie, and a bunch of other fun lovin naturists, visualize this. Sometimes when fucking Dollie in the water, as Charlotte watched, I’d pull out of Dollie’s pussy to shoot my wad. Charlotte would yell out for the others to look at the white Jazz as it floated to the surface of the clear spring water. Icky ! Charlotte, being a kinky show off, sometimes scooped up a handful of semen and licked it from her hands. Double icky ! Usually Charlotte played with my hard cock as I stood waist deep in the cool spring water. I have no idea if it was always Charlotte? Could have been one of the other girls playing.
---When back in Illinois this summer, we visited Charlotte, Mary, and a few other old girlfriends. It had been years. All are very obese and I didn’t recognize any at first. Everyone remembered our wild sexy past and never regretted a moment. Well, Charlotte and I did have a few regrets. She and I never did get to fuck. Lots of finger fucking. But couldn’t get it in that tight pussy. Charlotte recently offered me a chance to try again. I used the ole “can’t get it up” excuse. Even if I had a hard-on it would shrivel up if I saw that fat body naked now ! Some of us just don’t age gracefully !
---I’ve mentioned this before. Our lives were a real life X-rated movie adventure and we thought it was normal. Looking back, we are both happy Dollie never did share her pussy for intercourse. We’re happy that we had that tiny one bedroom one bed home when we got married. We’re happy we had so many horny sexy girlfriends. I’m happy Dollie chose me ! Yep, life was gooood in the good ole days !
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2014, 05:51 PM

Default NEW THREAD----TRAINING DOLLIE

Acording to the rules I am starting off with a fib. Pretend Dollie was 18 as these stories unfold. I can't see anthing wrong with us marrying younger. It happened.

---First off, I am not going to attempt to get ages and dates exact. If I try and some info is different than already written, some members may think I am making this up. Ya can’t make this stuff up, my friends. Of course names may or may not be changed. Also when repeating an old story I hope to add new facts and show how others influenced little Dollie to be the grown up woman she now is.
--- Also, I must apologize for stories and facts being out of order. Seems as though, as I write, things pop up so I add as I continue. With Dollie’s help, here is our newest adventure. Many new old stories are lurking in my perverted little brain. As I find time, they will seep out and into this topic so I will number each. You will also see that it is not only me who is perverted.
TRAINING DOLLIE #1___ LIKE MOTHER LIKE CHILD, almost!
---Dollie came from a strange family. An older sister, two older brothers, a younger sister, and three younger brothers. Plus there were many miscarriages in between. Mom was a fuckin baby factory. Looking back, no one is sure all of those babies and lost babies were created by daddy. Agreed, still not strange. As a child, Dollie, her two sisters and the brother at that time, were tortured by the two older brothers while they lived on a farm in south Minnesota.
---Since this has nothing to do with Dollie’s kinky way of life, and it is a story of it’s own, I am only mentioning it briefly. Then again, a youg lady regularly having a bee-bee gun fired into her c*nt, sticks, tools, other objects, and fingers of brothers poked in, may have influenced her future. Mother knew, teachers and neighbors knew. Life was different back then! It’s a family matter. No one wanted to get involved!
----Mom was from Illinois, dad from Indiana. A brief description of Dollie’s Mom. She was slim, rather good lookin, with nice erect firm titties. Don’t even ask how I knew! They weren’t large, yet quite nice and perky for her size and shape. I’m guessing mommy and daddy were late 40’s when I entered the picture. What happened before this are things Dollie, her brothers, and sisters told me.
----B.D., before Denny. That’s me. After moving back to central Illinois from southern Minnesota the northern hillbillies settled a little north east of Peoria, Illinois, in a rundown farmhouse in the country. No indoor plumbing meant no water. A well and an outhouse were way out back. I can write this because only us remain alive.
I called them hillbillies because of the way they lived, dressed, and talked. Never knew hillbillies came from the flatland of the north. Maybe this is a derogatory term and degrades real hill folks. If so, I am sorry, this is only my description. I was never brought up to be politically anything.
----I tend to wander off topic. Dollie’s mother apparently was the neighborhood wh*r*, in every neighborhood she lived. Altho from what the kids said, she didn’t actually take money. Mommy received food, jewelry, clothing, farm animals, help around the farm, and things of that nature. Sorta like your average young woman dating your average young man!
----Dollie’s older sister Doris, was an exact copy of her mother. Doris was larger than mommy and Dollie. But not obese. Actually well built with boobs about the same size as mommy. Doris and mommy liked cock and the young neighbor guys knew it wherever they lived. Surprisingly Dollie and Janie didn’t share this family trait.There were hints that sister Doris was sometimes fucked by the two older brothers while living in Minnesota. This was bribery for not torturing her also.
----A NOTE. Throughout my many stories I mention low tops. Mother wore tiny halter tops and tit showin blouses--- and short shorts or mini skirts. In the W--- family those tops were usually leaving little to the imagination of what the breast within looked like. None of them wore a bra unless daddy were home and awake.
----Dad had emphysema and was very sickly from the time I first met him. He died at age 54. Yet daddy was a horny little fucker. He’d go to work early and get home late because he feared traffic. He had a few rules for his girls. Blouse must be neck high, they must wear a full bra, and skirts or dresses must reach the ankles. I believe this was because of mommies extreme way of dress. Mother W--- had dad fooled into thinking she changed into revealing clothes just for him when he came home.
---Mommy made daddy and the neighbors horny and he didn’t want his girls being touched. Therefore Dollie and the two sisters dressed according to dad’s rules when around him. Changing or adjusting clothing became routine after leaving for school, play, or after dad went to work or bed.
Mom W actually helped her girls dress more the way she dressed. She loved her daughters looking sexy. Just like a country song! See, not my fault!
----Another note: Daddy W hated me, as many dads do boyfriends. Briefly, daddy W got home from work, headed for the bedroom still wearing his dirty work clothes, mommy right behind him. There was only a curtain hanging in the doorway. No matter who was there, dad and mom fucked--- as they moaned and yelled loudly. Oral details of what was about to happen and what was happening were no secret to anyone within shouting distance. I'm thinking as weak and feeble as daddy was mommy was doing all the fuckin!
---From what I was told this happened wherever they lived, Minnesota, NE of Peoria, and now near the city where I lived. The boys and young neighbor boys would watch and listen at the curtained door or while peeking in the opened windows from outside. Rumor has it that dad and mom would put on a show most of the time. Sometimes the parents would yell for the kids to get away. But never stopped or never punished anyone. Pre-exhibitionist training for Dollie?
----When the after work fucking was over, dad watched a little TV, ate, then went to bed early. Usually mom would wash dishes then repeat the fucking. After dad went to sleep, and most afternoons, Mom W was gone playing with the neighbor men. There was a small fire department down the street from this last place Dollie lived at home. Mom entertained the firemen regularly. Sometimes several at a time. Everyone in the neighborhood seemed to know.
----Before this they lived along the Illinois River next to a wh*r* house. Mommy W didn’t work there but often visited and often stole customers because she worked for free! Again, Dollie’s older sister became her mother in every way. Doris had married a farm hand when very young, while they still lived N E of Peoria. When visiting her family, Doris spent time working at the wh*r*house, visiting young neighbor boys where she lived, and where the family lived.
--- Doris’ husband was fucking his own daughters and watching his wife Doris being fucked by farmhands and neighbors. Told ya it was a strange family! Sister Doris’ story to follow. Still hard to believe little Dollie and little Janie were not interested in sex. Reasons why to follow. Both did however copy mommy in the way they dressed.
---Getting back to dressing sexy. The term hot pants was not yet invented but the shorts mommy wore qualified as hot pants most of the time. I also use the term micro-mini-skirt. I’m sure you all know what the old mini skirt looked like back in the early days. A very short skirt. Dollie’s mother took this another step farther. Her skirts were what could loosely be called short shorts without the crotch. These barely went below the butt cheeks and pussy. Mother W was known to not wear panties. ----Again, don’t ask how I knew!
---Truthfully, the rest of the kids often told everyone mommy didn’t wear any panties, hoping they would get a peek. I think the kids helped mommy get new boyfriends by advertising this fact and the fact mommy fucks like a nymphomaniac.
----After I met mommy, getting a peek was never a problem. You’ve heard of mother fuckers. It was difficult for me to hold back sometimes with Dollie’s mother! Yes, she often asked! At first I didn’t plan on my relationship with Dollie to continue so I nearly gave in to temptation. With mommy W, Dollie’s young girlfriends, friendly strippers, and other pretty young women temptation was often a powerful force. I can’t lie, temptation sometimes won. But not with Dollie’s mom. I’m weird. But not that weird!
----So, you see the influence for Dollie dressing extremely wild was already there before I came on the scene. And, no doubt it was an influence on me to encourage Dollie to dress more like mommy. I loved seeing other girls wearing sexy clothing, in real life, TV, and in movies.
----Dad’s strict dress codes and religious neighbors who dressed their own daughters like Mormons, led Dollie to dress as dad wanted her to dress when he was home. But the seed was planted to become an exhibitionist. All she needed was mommy’s and my encouragement to lead her down the path of dressin like a hooker.
---I did it again. I told this story without telling why I believe Dollie didn’t turn out like sister Doris and mommy. At least I was there to see the above story unfold. We have to go NE of Peoria to sister Doris and husband Rich’s farm for the sad truth of a girl being ****d.
I hope this story passes the rules. I made several changes and it's part of why Dollie is Dollie. I can change it more if I have to
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2014, 06:31 PM

Default Training Dollie #2 THE FARM HAND.

Training Dollie #2 THE FARM HAND.
---This will be the condensed version of a story I wrote years ago in long hand then put on a CD, among my other stories which were supposed to be my book. I didn’t tell Dollie I was adding this story because to this day she gets very upset and cries. Wonder why? It’s still difficult for me to share. I can tell it now because we are the only two still alive.
----Dollie’s older sister, Doris, and husband Rich lived on a tiny 40 acre hilly farm NE of Peoria, Illinois. Rich’s parents inherited the farm from their parents. The term dirt poor came from living like this. Mostly it was small steep hills and gullies. Somehow they and Rich’s parents managed to barely get by raising a small herd of milk cows, chickens, raise tomatoes and strawberries, plus their small vegetables garden. They also had a small crop of corn and hay for the animals. To supplement this Rich sold firewood in winters and mushrooms in springtime. It’s called livin off the land!
----This was my first and only look at life as it was in the old West. An actual little house on the prairie. But more of a cabin in the hill country. A large company later bought this farm and many other pieces of property for their new proving testing grounds. Within the small family home was a very early log cabin built by Rich’s early family settlers. Only a few locals even knew the cabin had been there. They didn’t know it still existed within the clapboard walls of the tiny house now standing. The cabin was moved to a Wildlife Park and is now a piece of history, complete with the original furnishings.
----Rich and Doris lived near the tiny home, which was built around the cabin, in a small single-wide trailer. They eventually raised a large family there. I’m thinking three boys and three girls. Again, hard saying who the daddy’s were. At the time of this next story, the kids born at that time were very small.
----For several summers Dollie, her younger sister Janie, and brother Doug spent school summer break working on Doris’ farm. They mostly picked tomatoes and strawberries, but also did other chores. At first it was fun and they were paid a little bit. Back then a little bit seemed a lot.
----Doris and Rich were kinky, to put it simple. As you learned from the above story theirs was an open marriage. Both loved strange and varied partners. Way before I knew what is was called, Doris and Richard were swingin and having other group sex. Rich was hung like a horse and the grown neighbor girls loved it. Doris was like her mom, a nymphomaniac, and everyone knew that.
----Doris dressed like her mom almost all the time. At the farm often topless no matter who was there. Grandma didn’t approve but she rarely came out of her small house to look. Rich’s dad didn’t seem to care or even notice. Altho both the small farm house and mobile home were near the gravel road, being on a curve and hill, and with much shrubbery around, it was reasonably secluded, even out front.
----Besides all the neighbors knew what went on at that tiny farm. The man who picked up those old milk jugs filled with fresh milk and the vendors who stopped to buy eggs were always greeted by Doris helping to load their trucks---topless---- often showing her pussy while wearing her micro mini skirt or tiny shorts. Same when they had their tiny produce and firewood stand near the road. The times we were there it seemed as though the men were never in a hurry to leave. Yep, more training for Dollie even though she didn‘t know it yet. But this is about a time before I was in Dollie‘s life.
----Like me, only worse, Rich lived his fantasies. There were several other neighborhood farm gals and boys who’d also work on the farm or just hang out….Literally! Most gals way too young to be dressing this way or be fondled. Barely eighteen.I suppose as rewards to the guys fucking Doris, they became foremen over the younger gals.
----Doris and Rich had dress codes, strictly enforced. The boys wore very short loose legged shorts and no shirts. The gals either wore loose legged hot pants or, preferably, mini skirts and no panties. All gals were required to wear tiny halters, revealing loose blouses, or go topless if they wished. As spring and summer passed, most gals did go topless with micro mini skirts. They learned that their clothes were often torn off if their body parts weren’t easy to get too.
---All during the days working in the fields these older boys would fondle and finger the gals, spanking them if they complained. Dollie remembered some of them disappearing over a hill for long amounts of time. Usually Doris or Richard were seen headed toward the mobile home with a young farm hand. Dollie and sister Janie were among those other gals being fondled. Somehow Richard got by with this many years after I was married to Dollie.
----Being in the country, the gals put up with the abuse because a little money was better than none and many grew to enjoy the attention. Giving in was better than being punished. Some parents, being lovers with Doris or Rich, made the gals’ pleas useless.
----The few times Dollie’s parents came to the farm during summers, mom ignored the complaints and pleas to go home. Dad was rarely told about anything going on at the farm or at home. Dollie said the few times the gals told dad, even in Minnesota, he called them liars and wh*r*s and beat them.
----This humiliation and sexual abuse went on for several more summers. Dollie told me she didn’t know if her titties were red from being pulled and squeezed or sunburned. Eventually brother Doug didn’t go to the farm anymore. After all, he didn’t have tits or a pussy. Finally mommy felt sorry for little Janie, who had third degree burn scars on much of her body, so stopped sending her to Doris and Richs’ farm.
---I believe Janie was now spending much time in Chicago for surgery to repair her burn damage. Back in Minnesota, little Dougie set the dried cornfield on fire, which also set Janie’s clothing and Janie on fire. Yes, Dollie has some horrific memories!
----A lot of detail to get to the real story. One of sister Doris’ lovers was paying way more attention to Dollie this summer. Dollie said she already had a set of perky firm breasts which most of the boys loved to see and fondle. Dollie’s titties became her downfall during those two or three years at the farm. It drew those young men to her like flies on honey.
----After noticing this young farm hand, barely of age, constantly finger fucking Dollie and playing with her tits and ass, sister Doris and brother-in-law Rich encouraged the guy to fuck Dollie. Picture naked gals in the hot sun bending over to pick strawberries or tomatoes. Remember, if the gals complained they were spanked, sometimes beaten! This farm hand was one of Doris’ favorite lovers so she figured Dollie might like being fucked by him. Plans were made and off to the small mobile home they all four went.
----Dollie thinks they tricked her into going with them back for lunch or something to drink. Next thing she remembers is being stripped down and held spread eagle on the bed by Doris and Richard as X fucked her repeatedly. His cock was large and her young c*nt was small. It hurt badly but her screams and attempts to get away fell on deaf ears. Dollie doesn’t remember the details but believes she was ****d again after X took a break. Dollie also remembers Rich saying he was going to fuck Dollie. She remembers him taking off all his clothes. She also remembers Doris screaming and pushing Rich away so X could have seconds or thirds.
----Dollie remembers being sick and not being able to move around much for days. She thinks X fucked her at least one more time that summer. But most of what happened afterward, she blocked from her memories. When mom and dad finally came to the farm, sister Doris asked her mother to take Dollie home because she has been too sick to work anymore.
-----I don’t believe her parents ever knew Dollie had been ****d. I also don’t believe anyone else knew it except me many years later. Ironically, the guy who ****d her tried to date Dollie in the late fifties. He had called many times apologizing and she admits she said she’d go out with him. This happened to be the same weekend of our first date. The same evening I also turned down my steady girlfriend for a date.
----What happened to the guy? Donald Davenport opened the very first adult movie theater in our area. He went to court and won the first of several lawsuits involving adult theaters. He became popular in the X-rated movie business. He later invited me and Dollie to attend his theater free anytime we wanted. I was afraid I’d kill the guy, or get killed, if we ever met. D. Davenport finally got what he deserved. He died of AIDS. What would have happened to Dollie if she went out with him instead of me?
---As for sister Doris and Richard, we went to visit Doris and Richard several times each year before and after we were married. . They had apologized to Dollie and since they were family, it seemed the right thing to do. Most of the time Rich was in the fields with his dad. Just like her mommy, Doris would often hit on me.
--- The small trailer had a permanent bed at one end where we would sit. Nearly every visit, Doris went as far as wrestling with me on the bed so she could feel my hard cock in my jeans. I really didn’t like this. But I liked it! I got to feel Doris’ bare titties and she got to rub my prick. Dollie didn’t mind.
---As their three daughters got older, Richard began fucking and abusing them daily, as their own mother watched, or helped. Finally, after repeatedly reporting it, Richard went to prison and Doris went to an insane asylum. After we heard about what was happening to the girls, we no longer had anything to do with Doris or Rich. Seems like they were both back home together in a few years.
----Not sure what happened to all the kids. But one time we got a call from our local police department to come get the middle daughter out of jail. She was in for something minor and wanted to be released into our custody. We were barely more than eighteen ourselves, living the good life with Dollie’s horny little girlfriends. All we needed was another girl! But she was family so off to jail to get her we went. I also don’t remember how long the little sl*t stayed with us. This was another one of life’s tests to see how long before I stooped low enough to fuck my own niece. Daddy turned all three girls into wh*r*s. I barely passed that one.
Thanks to Dollie, Mary, and a few other gals, I didn’t need little Ms Niece. I do remember two of Doris’ girls moving back home. They were then well over eighteen. Rumor was daddy was fucking them again, only now it was with their consent. They needed a place to live and daddy had a big cock. What more can I say? Richard died long ago and Doris a few years ago. Both in hell, we hope. Have no idea where their kids ended up.
---Oddly while back home several years ago this goofy lookin hippy type, his large wife, and a few snot nosed kids were starin at Dollie in a grocery store. The guy was beginning to piss us off staring. Finally I said something to him. Found out he was Doris’s second son. Some small talk and that was the end of that.
----Another plus for me, Dollie wouldn’t even consider having sex with anyone till we met. To this day she still will not let another man have intercourse with her. Told ya she was from a strange family. And now you really know the rest of the story!
---I know ya want a kinky sex story. A few members mentioned they liked the Charlotte story so stay tuned for some more of Charlotte. Someday I will also write something about my younger brother’s girlfriend Mary. Both helped train Dollie...... and maybe me! Remember, this shit's true. I can't make this stuff up!
Old 05-02-2014, 07:07 PM

Default Training Dollie #3--More about Charlotte

Training Dollie #3---------------MORE ABOUT CHARLOTTE
---I said I’d start another Charlotte story. Here I am like a deer in the headlights, nothing but a blank stare. I reviewed my first story about Charlotte and realized I mostly covered it all. Yes, Charlotte was a great influence on Dollie’s way of dressing and acting sexy. Both about the same age, Charlotte very petite with tiny yet perky boobies. Wearing the right clothes Charlotte was quite a looker. And she usually wore the right clothes, at least when she wore clothes. Something about those cute skinny little eighteen year old gals that makes a twenty year old young man’s body feel warm all over. And the only redheaded girl friend I ever had just seemed to make me extra hot.
----Something I never mentioned before and not really important to Dollies training. We met Charlotte’s older brother first. He was attracted to Dollie and sort of followed us home one day. Next thing I know he brings his little sister over to the house because, as he said, they seem so much alike. Yes they were! I still have no recollection why Charlotte moved in with us. Many unexplained things happened over the years. I didn’t know what Karma was. But maybe it was at work. Hell I barely knew what sex was but I was getting all I could handle!
---Charlottes two favorite things to wear around town were tight fittin jeans or micro mini skirts. Yes, micro-mini, without panties or bra. I don’t remember Charlotte ever wearing a bra or panties. Closest thing she ever got was a teeny weenie bikini. Often those were the string or thong type. Charlotte, being skinny, had to buy petite jeans and put them on wet to get them as tight as she liked them. So tight her butt cheeks and butt crack showed plainly. So tight the indent of her sn*tch often showed. This was way before I'd ever heard the term CAMEL TOE. This made walking and sitting difficult. But Charlotte had the cutest little butt swing as she walked that old men and puppy dogs whined as she walked by.
--- I’ve mentioned Charlotte was skinny. Yes, but that cute sexy skinny with all the parts in the right places. In warm weather, or when ever Charlotte was hot, she preferred wearing micro mini skirts. I believe this is where I got the ideas for Dollie to wear them--- without panties.
I can still see Charlotte walking across Main Street downtown wearing her micro mini in a slight breeze. One time she caused an accident when her skirt blew up. The cops chewed her out and told her to get some clothes on or get off the street. Many of these things I only know because Charlotte or Dollie told me.
----Charlotte also loved hot pants that left her butt cheeks exposed. A skinny girl with her ass out is another turn on for old men---and young boys, which I was at the time. Add to this wearing men’s thin ribbed tank tops and no bra with those perky little titties stickin straight out and you have the chances for another accident.
---- Yes, this not only influenced the way Dollie began dressing, it influenced the ways I wanted Dollie to dress. Dollie was also a skinny little girl. But with just the right amount of extra meat in the right places. Plus a nice set of boobies. I was proud to walk between both girls wherever we went. I quickly went from no girlfriend to a wife and lover.....lovers! Dollie’s mother also encouraged her to wear revealing clothing. Charlotte was a living breathing example of what happens when pretty girls dress that way. Guys were always after her. I was always begging and pushing Dollie to wear wilder and sexier clothing, not even realizing what may happen.
---- We used to go to the local city pool before I had a car. Charlotte got kicked out of there several times for wearing thong type bikinis. This was when two pieced suits were covering much of a girl’s body and anything less was illegal. So we’d ride our bicycles to the public beach north of town. Both Dollie and Charlotte constantly got in trouble for wearing too little there too. We ended up at the nearby old gravel pit lake next to the cemetary, which by the way was illegal to trespass. This was probably our first experience with the girls going topless and me nude.
----In all fairness, Dollie was equally influencing Charlotte’s behavior. Often when two or more girls are together, they dare each other to show off and show more. Add me to the mix and both girls were becoming quiet the exhibitionists. One thing neither Charlotte or I could get Dollie to do was fuck other boys. For me it was so I could fuck the guy’s girlfriend or wife. For Charlotte it was just because she was kinky and enjoyed watching others have sex. As you read the other story above, Dollie had her reasons for not wanting another man having intercourse with her. Lucky for me she didn’t become a Nun or something.
---- Our first sex acts with others around were with Don and Pat, our best friends. We had clothes on in the back seat. But our first to have sex naked was while in bed with Charlotte watching. Believe me there is a difference in doing it in the back seat of a car with clothes on.
Altho I spent a lot of time begging Dollie and explaining the fine art of oral sex on me, according to my coworkers, it was around Charlotte that Dollie perfected the act. Before Charlotte I was getting basic cock kisses and gentle head jobs. As Dollie and Charlotte took turns, often as I slept, the fine art of cock sucking was mastered by both. Yes you can sleep thru this after many sleepless nights. Dollie found out she couldn’t swallow. She’d choke and become sick. Being a good boy, I’d warn Dollie and she’d stop just in time to let me ejaculate into her hand or towel. But sweet Charlotte could take any load I shot into her mouth and down her throat. She rarely wasted a drop! Sometimes I used to think I should have married Charlotte! At least she was a cocksucker and a wild little fucker who'd fuck anyone.
---- These two young girls took turns and turned cock sucking into a game. Many a night I lay awake, pretending to be asleep, enjoying what ever they did to me. It usually ended up with Dollie fucking me and then Charlotte trying to get it in her super tight c*nt.
---I’m not sure what influence all this had on Dollie. But I do know that after Charlotte became my other little cock sucker Dollie actually believed what the guys at work had told me. It’s fun! Before this, we both questioned this oral sex thing. Oh yes, the guys, and a few girls, at work told me this oral sex thing was a two way street. I spent many hours practicing this on Dollie and Charlotte. Yes, on a few other young girls too. But never my brother's girlfriend Mary! Something died in there! But this is about Charlotte.
--- Both Dollie, Charlotte, Mary and others begged me to give them oral sex often. At least this was something I could do with Charlottes’ tight pussy! Even after giving her oral sex and masturbating Charlotte I could never get my prick inside her c*nt......... Maybe 10” was too much!------------Well I didn't have all those lovers because I'm cute or rich!

--- I don't know about other families or other's lives, but ours was a mixed bag of events. As you members see, there were many memories and games. Many deep dark secrets of confused perverted friends and family.
Many wonder where ideas for movies and cartoons come from. Look into your own past and you will find a horror film and hopefully a comedy just waiting to be told.
When I created this Closet Cleaning group I had no plans to write about anything except kinky boobie stories. But questions came up and I just began sweeping out the crap!----------It's amazing what we had in our closet.
WHAT'S HIDING IN YOUR CLOSET ?

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 05-02-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:29 PM

Default Training Dollie #4---------MARY’S DOLLIE TRAINING

Training Dollie #4---------MARY’S DOLLIE TRAINING
--- Maybe you haven’t read about Mary, my younger brother’s girlfriend. I’ll begin this story before I married Dollie. Brother Ivan had already been bangin Mary over two years. Everyone expected them to someday marry. Little Mary was another skinny horny teenager. But Mary had nice titties. Oddly, she never exposed them much, except when wearing a bikini or naked. Both happened frequently.
----About this time Ivan had another girlfriend he was often shackin up with and screwing regularly too. Kay was a stocky built gal with big tits. Still not fat, but filled out. Over twice the size as Mary. Back in the good ole days very few people were actually obese. My how times changed! Remember, no fast food, or much junk food. And kids actually had PE and walked places, like to school.
- ---It was Mary who became Dollie’s friend when she started High School in town. It was Mary who fixed me up with many blind, and not so blind dates. Being a small town, I pretty much knew most kids, even if only by sight. I’d seen that skinny little gal Dollie around school wearing sloppy clothes that hid her figure. Nothing I was interested in!
----Seems Dollie cut my picture out of the front page of the local newspaper after I was featured with my two foot tall homemade puppet. Yea, I was in Drama class and this was my project. Since I was shy I figured I’d let my dummy do the talkin. Little Dollie had a crush on me and I didn’t even know her.
----Mary was still fixin me up with dates. Some I went on. Some I didn’t. I liked girls. I was fascinated by boobs at a very early age. But I had boy friends….. No, not that kind!We went roller skating, to stock car races, drag races, fishin, hunting, and mostly messed with our cars. I was also taking accordion and steel guitar lessons. I had no time for stinkin girls. Yes, I often thought about my younger brother already fuckin two girls regularly. Okay, nuff of this crap. It’s about Mary’s influence on Dollie and I.
----Mary wore mostly high topped sweaters or clingy satin type blouses. She didn’t need a bra. Remember, teenagers often have perky pointed titties. Mary’s were quite large for her tiny body. It’s still not about Mary’s boobs. For some reason, back in the mini skirt era, many girls I knew didn’t wear panties. Perhaps I only knew those bad girls…or was lucky!
---Another little factoid: Dollie and all the other little girls I knew well had “hairless” pussys. Mary had long black hair--------- on her head and on her pubic area. ----Mary was also fair-skinned. Almost white like Morticia on the Adams family. Mary wore mostly mini skirts, often micro mini skirts. Most of Mary’s mini's were full, or wide at the bottom, compared to the straight tight skirts Dollie wore. Mary loved showing her pussy anyplace and everyplace she went. I believe she got a thrill out of people staring at that big black muff! It stood out like a spotlight!
----I’m thinking on the same corner downtown where Charlotte caused the accident, Mary’s tiny skirt blew up above her ass. I was behind her so didn’t see her black hair covered c*nt. But it was obvious that many other people did. No wrecks this time. But lots of whistles and yelling goin on. This one time stood out. But these shows happened regularly with Mary.
----Mary would sit and spread her legs when other boys were lookin up her skirt. She loved getting in or out of cars, especially small sporty cars. She’d bend over, giving beaver shots from behind. Mary would look for opportunities to stand above people, on walls, ladders, stairs, escalators, etc. At this time in our lives Dollie thought this was just too nasty for any girl to do. Yep fantasy ideas I borrowed and used later with Dollie. Of course, Dollie was hairless. Which didn’t seem to matter to those getting a pussy flashed, we soon learned.
----I have to thank Mary for something else. I believe it was her that convinced Dollie that intercourse could be painless and fun. Mary was the type of girl who loved to brag about fucking. You remember the type. Everyone who knew her, and many who didn’t, were kept up on the latest fucking her and my brother had. Other school girls told their own sex stories. So by this time in little Dollie’s life she was considering this fucking thing could be fun. I just happened to show up at the right time!
---After all these years I still wonder-------------who fucked who? Who trained who? ----I still don’t miss playin the accordion!
------For those who like nasty kinky detailed sex stories, stay tuned for more of MARY. Hey, I'm on a roll now!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2014, 07:52 PM

Default TRAINING DOLLIE #5- Non-Virgin Mary

TRAINING DOLLIE #5------- Another story of non-virgin Mary

----Mary and my brother Ivan were together early on, teaching each other the fine art of intercourse and oral sex. Both wandered off course to other lovers at times. But always seemed to have time for sex between themselves. They seemed happy with each other. Marriage was sure to come someday. And it did!
----Fresh out of high school, Ivan joined the Army soon after I married Dollie. Dollie somehow became pregnant. Many of my friends were joining the service or going to the large tractor making factory for jobs. I worked in an office at a local factory.
--- Deciding I wanted to see the world instead of the four walls of an office, I tried joining the Air force, then Navy, and Marines. Maybe not in that order. None wanted a married kid with a kid on the way! So I remained at home doing the best I could to help serve my country. I protected and entertained Dollie and her girlfriends.
------Younger brother Ivan ended up in Germany workin in a motor pool with another kid from Mississippi name Presley. We though that was cool. This Elvis kid and my brother were always getting in trouble for hotroddin the jeeps and big trucks. Lucky that Presley kid seemed to get them both out of trouble quickly. They ended up peelin a lot of potatoes in their spare time. Mary married another lover of hers, a darned biker. Chuck spent more time in the tittie bars than at home with Mary and the kids. Ivan married a German gal who worked in the commissary. Sometimes things don’t go as planned.
----But back to my doing my part for our Country. Mary was lonely. Dollies’ little sl*t friend Charlotte needed a place to stay for awhile. For awhile lasted over 6 or 7 years. During this time, Mary hung out at our tiny home much of the time too. Her mother picked her three kids up from the Catholic school and watched them most of the time. I was working in the factory in an office and evenings at the gas station. Plus I was forced to entertain three or more horny teenaged girls. What some of us did for our country was amazing. But someone had to do it!
----Charlotte and Mary were built much the same except Mary had large boobs like Dollie. There was one more large difference. Charlotte had that tiny c*nt that I could barely finger fuck without her screaming. Mary had a pussy so large I could make a fist and ram it in up nearly to my elbow! I remembered Ivan complaining about Mary’s monster c*nt. I also remember him and a few other young guys saying they’ve never smelled a pussy that nasty!
----All the time my brother dated Mary I never touched her. I made up for it later. I saw everything she had many times. But lookin at a c*nt does not always give ya a clue how large it is, unless it’s spread wide. Mary was hangin around our place while Dollie and Charlotte were playin around with me. Many times there’d be one or two other old high school girlfriends there too. And those two horny little neighbor girls from across the alley. When they weren’t in the house, they were lookin in a window. Made me feel like Dollies daddy!
----All of this sex was makin Mary hot. Since she was used to being fucked often and husband Chuck wasn’t home to give her any, Mary was getting desperate. I worked those big boobies of hers often. I rubbed her ass often. I felt her crotch and rubbed her big black nest, often. Okay, I finger fucked Mary a lot too. But I just couldn’t get past the smell of the dead Carp fumes coming from within Mary’s large juicy c*nt to stick my cock inside it! No, as much as Dollie asked me to fuck Mary, as much as Mary and the other gals begged me to fuck Mary, as much as I wanted to fuck Mary, I never fucked Mary! I did have standards!
----Mary had gone to several doctors about her odor and her enormous pussy. She even went once to have a Tampex removed from far inside that deep dark wet crevasse. Many medications and no amount of douches or creams helped. Poor Mary, a beautiful, sexy, tiny woman with large boobys and the sexual drive of a nymphomaniac and very few men now wanted to fuck her. It still amazes me how such a tiny ass could contain all that hot juicy pussy!
-------Was any of this even partially any help in training Dollie? The lovemaking that we shared with all those lonely girls had to be of some help in training Dollie to be so horny and willing to share my fantasies later on. Besides, I was working two jobs and still unselfishly serving my Country by keeping those little American beauties safe and warm. I wished I could serve another tour of duty. God Bless America.
Attached Thumbnails
Flag.jpg  
Old 05-02-2014, 08:49 PM

Default Training Dollie #6++++++++++DOLLIES TRAINERS:

Training Dollie #6++++++++++DOLLIES TRAINERS:
---.From the time we met right up until recent times Dollie has been influenced to play and dress sexy with the help of others…..and yes me ! Some of this came as a surprise to me, as I review our past. It was me who begged, teased, tricked, and helped Dollie dress wild and play my fantasy games. But I hadn’t realized I was getting many of those ideas from others. I was also being coaxed and aided by others.
----Also, as I look back, Dollie had already known a lot more about me than I realized. The girls I’d previously dated were her new friends. Brother Ivan’s girlfriend and a couple of those NICE girls had told Dollie about my timid shy ways---and about my unused cock. Without my knowing or even thinking about it, I believe it was Dollie’s plan to finally get fucked.
----We’d both turned down dates to go out that first time to the drive-inn movie. It would have been my first time to actually see and feel my other girlfriend’s titties. Yes, I played with them for nearly a year through her blouses. But she was gonna let me have them that evening. And from what I remember they were large for a teenaged girl. What more could a virgin boy who dreamed night and day about boobs want? I turned down a sure thing to date a little hillbilly lookin girl who apparently had no tits!
----Dollie had never dated. She was petrified thinking of being alone with a boy. But she had agreed to date the same young man who had years ago r----ped her. He’d been calling her for years and had actually visited Dollie at her sister Doris’ farm a few times in recent years. Date night was for the same evening our date was scheduled! Yes, most of this was written in several other stories. Just showing an unknown force stronger than man drew us together. But it would never last!
----Everyone knew the drive-inn movie was where young couples went to make out. Dollie had never been on a date yet. Never been to a drive-inn movie with anyone except her family. But she knew from her girlfriends how they tried to make out with me. And how many of them got their first fuck at the drive-inn movie theater.
---- We were both timid and shy. We were both clumsy and inexperienced. We taught each other about sex and love. This was also where Dollie accidentally became a flasher and exhibitionist. For many years to follow I honestly didn’t know if I actually loved Dollie. What is love? How does a person know? Wasn’t ours only lust and raw sex? We fell in love--lust--way too soon. But, over the years I soon realized this must be love. So, time can turn lust or friendship into love. Or hatred.
--------------------------------Enough of this mushy crap!
----Most of Dollie’s training has been written about in many stories. Our early tit pictures were part of her training. Those few years posing with nude sunbathers in the dunes was training in having men fondle her titties for fun. The dozens of times we spent in nudist campgrounds was training for both of us. Our early adventures at biker events in the Midwest showed Dollie flashing could be fun was training for us both. Our pen-pals who we swapped photos and dared others to duplicate photo shoots was more training. (Got those people from a Pent House type magazine ) The many years of her wearing nothing but a micro mini skirt and low, or no, tops, was training for both of us. The games that followed, flashing her tits, ass, and c*nt, were also training for both of us. Our eventual move to Florida and spending time with kinky bikers at events and biker campgrounds was still more training.
--- Now it just seemed natural for Dollie to flash, pose with others, and go naked anyplace we could get by with it. Many long days at Florida’s legal nude beaches was even more training for us. Friend Dale was our biggest trainer. Along with me, he helped me convince Dollie to try more of my wilder fantasy games. It took two men to gang up on her but it finally worked. BP was not actually involved in training Dollie. It was us who trained and teased him. But our games with BP were a big part of Dollie’s wilder training events. Many strangers at biker campgrounds, public campgrounds, and random meetings all helped in our ever evolving training of Dollie. Like a teacher or doctor, her training never ends.
---And as all of this developed Dollie was training me.
Attached Thumbnails
100_2363.jpg   73355_viewA.jpg  

Old 05-02-2014, 09:42 PM

Default TRAINING DOLLIE # 7___BACK ON THE FARM

TRAINING DOLLIE # 7___BACK ON THE FARM__And some tittie facts
I only had a few relatives who had farms. Dollie had only her sister’s farm to visit. Being city dudes, we enjoyed the openness of the farm and the chance to git neekid! Doris’ farm was the only one we could do that. Before we married we’d visit Dollies’ sister Doris and Richard’s farm often on weekends. About a 35 mile drive in some pretty hill country, the ride was worth the trip. We didn’t have many secluded private places to run around naked or near naked so we were welcomed to do it there on the farm. Somehow all was forgiven about Dollies’ younger day torture treatment.
----Richard and his dad were usually workin in the barn or in the fields. Doris in the small trailer home tending her babies. Like her mother, Doris was a baby factory. Since this 40 acre farm was mostly small hills and steep gullies there were places we could get naked alone. Even in our early days together we enjoyed walking and sunbathing naked and getting an all over tan. We could do it there without worry about cops or perverts.
---Being young, horny, and naked always caused us to end up doing the same things, repeatedly, during an afternoon in the sun. We’d make love. Then we’d go back to the trailer to visit and eat lunch. Rich sometimes ate with us and visited. They never mentioned the past and were polite and friendly. All was just like it should be with a sister/brother-in-law relationship. All except the part where Doris always ended up wrestling with me on the bed when Rich wasn‘t there.
----Remember, small trailer house with bedroom in the open and used as extra seating. I didn’t like this game of wrestling with Doris. But, as I wrote before, liked feelin her boobs and her feelin my cock ! Keep in mind, this was not intentional. All accidental during the wrestling….sort of ! Okay Doris wanted me. Doris wanted all pricks!
---- Oh yes, Doris was almost always topless anytime we were there. Big bare boobies in my face were worth being beat up by a woman. I rarely remember her wearing a blouse right up until the time we stopped going there. A heavy coat or jacket in winter, but often it was wide open. Doris was larger but her tits were about the size of Dollies and their mommies. But after a flock of kids they were eventually hangin low and mushy.
----HISTORY----I can still remember the cycle Doris’ titties went through. When younger she loved slappin me with her hard titties and comparing them with her mothers and Dollies. Mommy often did the same! After babies, Doris loved squirting milk in my face and mouth. Hell so did their mom! Many years later Doris got fat and her tits dropped. Still, a mushy big boob in my mouth was never a bad thing!
--- None of these three women were bashful about showing their breasts. When at mom’s house, or Doris’, Mom and Doris often whipped their titties out and coaxed Dollie into doing the same just to compare them and show others who were there. The house could be filled with their kids, neighbors, me, and Richard. It didn’t matter. Of course, daddy was never there then.
----Back to the farm.---After a time we usually headed back to the fields. Of course we were teased about runnin around in those hills and gullies naked. They did know why we were coming there. Eventually our gut feelings that we were being watched many times proved true. Can’t remember if it was Rich or Doris who let it slip about watchin us sunbathing, then watchin us fucking. We continued visiting and Dollie kept going topless. But we never fucked there again. So much for no perverts on the farm !
----Throughout our lives playing games and gittin neekid we often felt we were being watched. If you have those feelings, usually it’s true. It can be a creepy feeling. We eventually found this out many times. We also used this to our advantage as exhibitionists. We didn't plan on becoming exhibitinists. It just happened.
----Since Rich had seen Dollie topless for years, as a pre-teen and again secretly while we played in the fields, I talked Dollie into going topless like her sister Doris while at their farm. I remember one of the few times we saw Rich’s mother outside she yelled to Doris something about “see now you turned another girl into a wh*r*.” And Rich’s dad saying “there’s nothing wrong with that mother.”
---- With the coaxing of Doris, Rich, and me, Dollie sometimes helped Doris at her produce stand while both were topless. I’ll swear business doubled with double the bare boobies there! So did the tips. (Me, a tit lover, forced to live like this!)
----Dollie’s training came in many forms. When I began cleaning out my closet I blamed me for turning Dollie into a sexpot. Now I wonder If it were her that trained me? From these facts I believe she would have still been the person she is. I love that person. Had she dated and married that other Davenport guy she may have ended up a prostitute or porn star.
----Yes, I started out not being sure I even knew what love was. I don’t know what others think, or feel, but we believe love is something which takes much time, trust, and patience. Love at first sight is only infatuation, lust, sexual desire. I spill my guts revealing our intimate private lives just to share a few wild adventures. But, as I do, I realize how lucky I am to have the love of my life.
---Who found who? Who trained who?
Attached Thumbnails
Waughop Family Cabin.jpg  
Old 05-03-2014, 12:16 PM

Default TRAINING DOLLIE # 8-----------And Denny----It’s a Gas!

TRAINING DOLLIE # 8-----------And Denny----It’s a Gas!
---- Yes, we were both being trained from the time we met. I was working a day job in the office of a small factory plus evenings and many weekends at the downtown gas station. It was the first station right at the foot of the old river bridge into town. A busy corner for tourists. C---- S--- 100! This was a service station only. We pumped one kind of gas, high test 100 octane, added oil and antifreeze ,and offered to check under the hood of every vehicle that came in. Sold cigarettes and there was a soda machine.
----None of that groceries and beer, no lotto tickets, no tires or belts, or any of that other crap. It was a service station to buy gas and have your vehicle vitals checked, including washing all windows and checking tires. We also gave Green Stamps (double on Wednesday) and sometimes a free glass for so many gallons, made of real glass. What a unique concept. All for from 20 cents to 36 cents a gallon, depending on the gas war at the time. (Yes stations actually fought to be the cheapest)
----I worked evenings and sometimes early mornings before my day job. ++++When did I have time to fuck?+++ This was also before the woman of the house had her own car. Many drove their husbands to work then used the one vehicle to shop and do errands. All boring so far, huh? This was my first dose of getting flashed and female exhibitionism. You might not believe what some of those young women wore to take their husbands to work and stop for gas. Back then people put gas in their cars. Diesel fuel was sold at truck stops for real semis or farm equipment.
----There were usually several attendants working together. We all wore coveralls and a cute little matching hat. We all had several blue towels and a bottle of window cleaner in our pockets. The pinkish towel was for checking oil. The blue one for cleaning windows. We never asked to clean windows. We just did it. We did ask about checking oil, water, and tires. Sometimes for a 50 cent sale. Winters were hell. We had to sc**** windows and sometimes remove snow from radiators. But it was all worth the 50 cents an hour we got, minus uniform and adding machine rental!
----What did we get as a bonus. I got many looks at pussies of all ages and sizes. Some spread wide, some smooth as a babies butt, some looking like small fuzzy animals. I saw titties of every possible shape, size, and color. Women came into the station wearing skirts and dresses up to their waist or sometimes slit up the side and gently folded open for viewing. Others wore tiny night gowns or lacy panties and bras. In summers they wore bikinis smaller than we saw at beaches. And sometimes we got a bonus, gals topless and sometimes nude. This would happen randomly night or day, summer or winter. We learned to recognize which cars to hurry out to wash the windshields. Hell, sometimes we got to wash the insides of windows. But it was that battle to be the attendant to wash the driver side windshield that became a contest.
----I’m not sayin some of these exhibits of public indecency were not accidents. However we were treated with years of naked female flesh from many of the same pretty women. Women from teens to grandmas. And most thanked us for taking our time to get the windows very clean! Of course, I always told Dollie about the latest show which helped train her for when I bought gas other places. No way I was gonna buy my gas where I worked when Dollie was along dressed like she did! Altho a couple of the other guys did with their wife or girlfriend just to tease us. Yes, some more training for Dollie, and I.
---Watch for---->FLASHING FUN AT FILLING STATIONS. Things I learned and things we did over the years as we pumped gas in our own vehicles.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 05-03-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Tags
closetcleaning

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Dany DE Reitet

1m:22s

03-20-2018
f0290711

1m:43s

02-22-2015
piring3 Clip 2

2m:18s