Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2018, 11:09 AM

Thanked 5,423 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublefister View Post
May I ask, if it is the guys that makes it the fun or having their wives also seeing you topless that adds to it?
To be honest I don't mind who sees me topless I do like the way a woman looks at her man when they see me LOL
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2018, 08:23 AM

Thanked 11,105 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
To be honest I don't mind who sees me topless I do like the way a woman looks at her man when they see me LOL
That's what I was thinking of. Getting their guys full attention, in and out of his pants. I wonder how many are wishing theirs would do the same and also how they could get a chance to fuck you too?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doublefister For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2018, 10:48 PM

Default Downtown

Rarely post but this thread theme goes with one of my favorite stories. About 6-7 years ago my wife and I were out bar hopping in our local town in the downtown area. There are a few bars over about a 6-7 block area. We were walking from one bar to the next, a bit under the influence of the adult beverages we had been consuming, when we came across a stairway going down into a basement of a building on the main street. This street is 4 lanes wide at this point and rather busy on what I can only assume was a Friday or Saturday night. The wife really enjoys playing in risky situations so it didn't take more than a look of suggestion to get her to to go to the bottom of the dark stairs for a quicky. The specifics of the event are rather garbled but I distinctly remember having her standing on the first stair, be on the bottom, her skirt or dress thrown over her back while I was pumping in and out of her pantiless pussy. Even though neither of us were paying much attention a change in the lighting caused us to notice a guy coming down the stairs. He was wearing a mechanics style button down shirt with the name of the bar a block or so down the street. I can only assume he was a bouncer. He paused briefly a few steps up from her and watched, then unzipped his fly as he descended the last few steps to slip his cock into her mouth. I would love to give more of a recount of the events but all I remember was that it was incredibly hot and after some time of having her spit roasted there on the basement steps, I came deep inside her. It was at that point that I noticed the stranger was gone. Still one of our fondest memories. On a side note, it wasn't until years later when we were talking about it that she told me that he had came and she swallowed every drop, which is common for her. In my mind the whole part that involved him lasted a mere seconds, but obviously it lasted longer than that. I am certain that I must have donated a kidney to Mother Teresa in a previous live to deserve such a wonderful woman.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:06 AM

Thanked 2,332 Times in 171 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinatrav View Post
Rarely post but this thread theme goes with one of my favorite stories. About 6-7 years ago my wife and I were out bar hopping in our local town in the downtown area. There are a few bars over about a 6-7 block area. We were walking from one bar to the next, a bit under the influence of the adult beverages we had been consuming, when we came across a stairway going down into a basement of a building on the main street. This street is 4 lanes wide at this point and rather busy on what I can only assume was a Friday or Saturday night. The wife really enjoys playing in risky situations so it didn't take more than a look of suggestion to get her to to go to the bottom of the dark stairs for a quicky. The specifics of the event are rather garbled but I distinctly remember having her standing on the first stair, be on the bottom, her skirt or dress thrown over her back while I was pumping in and out of her pantiless pussy. Even though neither of us were paying much attention a change in the lighting caused us to notice a guy coming down the stairs. He was wearing a mechanics style button down shirt with the name of the bar a block or so down the street. I can only assume he was a bouncer. He paused briefly a few steps up from her and watched, then unzipped his fly as he descended the last few steps to slip his cock into her mouth. I would love to give more of a recount of the events but all I remember was that it was incredibly hot and after some time of having her spit roasted there on the basement steps, I came deep inside her. It was at that point that I noticed the stranger was gone. Still one of our fondest memories. On a side note, it wasn't until years later when we were talking about it that she told me that he had came and she swallowed every drop, which is common for her. In my mind the whole part that involved him lasted a mere seconds, but obviously it lasted longer than that. I am certain that I must have donated a kidney to Mother Teresa in a previous live to deserve such a wonderful woman.
Sounds like the bouncer guy who was walking down the stairs must have donated a kidney too ... after all, how lucky was he! A surprise blow job with a swallow ... lucky indeed.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:44 AM

We went on holiday with another couple Jackie and Dean separate rooms and we were just friends I don't think they knew we had another side/lifestyle.

This one evening Kev and I had gone to the Pub just up the road from where we were staying Jackie and Dean said they might join us later but they said they might just have an early night. In the pub by the bar was a large notice board on it at the top was a pair of knickers with the pubs name aand a photo of the pub and under them were loads of photos of women flashing their boobs. I asked the guy at the bar what it was all about and he told me that if a lady flashes her tits they get a free pair of the knickers he then asked if I was game, I said that I would have to think about that.

I had a drink and then I decided I wanted the knickers so I went to the barman and told him I was game. He took Kev and me through to a smaller room/bar where there was just a few guys I guess the regulars he told me that it was up to me if I just flash or strip off as long as it was long enough for all of them to see and for him to get a photo for he board. I striped of my top and took off my bra and showed my tits to the room. The bar man took a photo then handed me a new pair of the knickers. The barman then said that if I modeled just the knickers for him he would give Kev and me free drinks for the evening. I thought what the hell and asked where I could change. He showed me to a small hall way but left the door open so he could watch me.

I stripped off the rest of my clothes and put on the knickers all the time the barman was watching my every move. Once I was changed I went back into the room and was met by a cheer from the people in there. The barman asked me to pose around the room he kept taking photos (I never saw these) The poses kept getting a little riskier he had me sitting on the laps of the guys in there this led to the guys touching my boobs and I was enjoying it. The touching moved to the guys licking and sucking my nipples kissing me and trying to get their hands down the knickers. I did to start with stop that. After a bit the barman put his camera down and came over to me he sat me on his lap and started to fondle my boobs and kiss me. I looked at Kev and he asked if I was OK I said I was. The barman then managed to get his hand down my knickers and slipped a finger into my wet pussy, to start with I tried to stop him but to be honest it was only half hearted.

I will tell the rest of this later.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2018, 08:08 AM

The barman was now fingering me openly as he kissed me. Soon the knickers came off as well. I looked around the room and noticed that two of the guys had their cocks out and were wanking watching me be fingered the guys were i guess around 50 and at the time i was only about 21/22. The barman moved me so I was sitting in the chair he went down on me licking my pussy. The two guys came a stood each side of me they each took one of my hands and placed them on their cocks, I closed my fingers around them and started wank them. One of the guys grabbed my head a practically forced his cock into my mouth not that I put up much of a fight.

I started taking the two guys cocks in turn into my mouth sometimes taking them both together. The barman then moved up and started to rub his cock against my pussy. The bar man slowly fed his cock into me and started to fuck me slowly. After a while I was moved so I was bent over one of the small tables the barman went back to fucking me from behind and I was sucking the other two guys, The third guy was now sitting closer watching but he now had his cock out as well wanking enjoying the show. The barman then pulled out and shot cum all up my back and over my arse.

As soon as the barman pulled out I felt another cock push into my pussy I was not sure who it was as I could see all the guys I knew were there. I looked around and found it was our friend Dean I panicked for a moment worried about Jackie but I soon noticed her smiling watching her man fuck me. Dean fucked me slowly to start with and built up speed I now had the barman and the other two guys with their cocks at my mouth. Dean started to fuck me really hard and then he came deep in my pussy. As Dean pulled out one of the other guys took his place he didn't last long and soon added is load to Dean's the third guy came over my face. I got dressed and we headed back to our hotel.

We all went back to Dean and Jackie's room where they told me that they had come to the pub and when they got there they could see me being fucked on the pubs big TV screen. Jackie said that it looked so horny seeing someone she knew like that. She said that she asked Dean if he fancied a go they told the bar staff that they were our friends and the were shown through to the back room. What I hadn't seen was Jackie had given Kev a blowjob whilst Dean was fucking me. Out of all of all our friends Jackie and Dean were the last I thought would have joined in anything like this. Talking about what had happened got us all a bit horny again.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:26 AM

Thanked 4,147 Times in 315 Posts

Love hearing your sexploits.
Very very hot as usual!
Love that your fuck was broadcast to the whole pub
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2018, 12:33 AM

Thanked 11,105 Times in 720 Posts

Now that's the sort of Pub where a lock-in would really be even more fun...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doublefister For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2018, 08:48 AM

Default Party/Poison

I went to a party on my own it was a male friends birthday and the party was at his house. I was going to stay the night so I could have a good time.

At the party there was a mix of people of all ages really possibly more guys that girls over all. I was never left to dance on my own. At one point I was sitting with a small group including the birthday boy when Alice Coopers Poison was ps put on. I made a comment like a lot of strippers like to perform to this track. One of the guys asked if I had ever stripped for Kev to it I think it was partly the drink that made me reply without thinking I said yes for him and some friends. The group started to get me to strip for them I refused and then the track came to an end and I said there it's finished now. I thought that would be an end to it but the group asked loads of questions about me stripping they wanted to know how many people were there and if stripping is all that happened I lied and said I only stripped to my underwear and it had been because of a bet I lost.

The group then started to push me some more. They said I should to a strip for the birthday boy they kept on until I agreed to do it. As soon as I had agree one of the group went and announced to everyone that I was going to strip for the birthday boy. Poison was played again for me. I was only going to strip to my underwear and leave it at that but I think due to the drink I managed to get to my underwear way to fast. Just about the whole party were egging me on. I decided to get the birthday boy to undo my bra as soon as my bra came off he took the opportunity to grope my tits. I moved away from him and with some more egging on I took off my knickers as well. I then danced around naked for a bit and then the record ended. I tried to retrieve my clothes but no one would give them back. I was told I could have them back after the party so I had to spend the rest of the time naked luckily for me the party broke up after about an hour or so.

After the party I went and grabbed a quick shower and went to bed, I always slept naked and didn't think anything of it as I had my own room for the night. I had probably only slept for a couple of hours when I was woken up by someone getting into the bed with me. The person cuddled up behind me it was obvious that it was a guy I could feel his cock pressing into me. I turned over to find a guy smiling at me. He said that he had loved seeing me strip and he couldn't sleep thinking about me so he had come to find me. He was pretty good looking I asked him what he had in mind. He said he wanted to get to know me a little better and then he said he and if I was up to it have a little fun as everyone else was asleep.

The guy started to play with my tits looking at me as if waiting for me to stop him but I didn't when I offered no objection he he started to kiss me and soon he was fingering me as well. I reached for his cock and found it was hard already I moved down to suck on his cock and he pulled me round so my pussy was over his face we 69 ed for a bit I came a couple of times he then asked if he could fuck me. I think I said yes please. He moved and pressed his cock against my pussy and with just a little push he was in me and straight to the balls. We fucked in several positions over the next couple of hours he came in me either two or three times. Once we had finished he kissed me and went back to his room.

In the morning those of us that had stayed the night met for breakfast including the guy who I found out was the birthday boys brother and he was there with his wife. Just before I left the birthday boy whispered to me that he know what me and his brother had done he said he would keep it quiet but he added that it should have been him as it had been his party. I turned round and said that he should hev come to my room then.

As a side note I probably would not have let it happen if I knew he was married but if I am honest I can't say that for sure. I don't think his wife ever found out.

Tracy x

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
VIDS 2

4m:21s

11-05-2017
HSC222

3m:27s

12-31-2021
hairbrush

1m:15s

12-08-2004
Alicante beach Spain elastized