Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2016, 11:13 AM

Thanked 8,595 Times in 903 Posts
Default Mine

I have permission of my wife to show one picture, but it should be on a place I could have come by accident. Only that way she will be convinced it will be her first public picture naked.

So, does anyone has an idea where to post?

Of cause people should post remarks of her, so maybe she would allow for more.

When I post, I will put the link here, so you can all remark her and ask for more.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2016, 07:12 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 264 Posts
Default Youtube Innapropreate content

Well some dickhead flagged my video on youtube and I got 6 months probation from any other innapropreate content so I deleted my other riske videos,my video was my wife in out pool flashing her big A cup titties on a 23 second video walking around in our pool some titty was out of the water some tittys were under water,I mean most chuncky guys have bigger boobs on there than her,how can this be flagged when you can watch full nudity movies on youtube,Caligula with blowjobs close up,I just don't get it,,vintage strip shows with big DD bare boobs,pussy waxing and 1000's of nudity movies.....but no 23 second of a beautiful women in a pool,how about equal rights,men topless and women topless,,OK now how about me wearing bikini tops on youtube...;
well my video is gone,,,,,,but I did find one on youtube that someone pirated 3 years ago and reposted on the tube,I have no Idea how he got it,he won't respond to me........it's just a thong bikini walking around in the pool.
Labeled Pool Thong Mom........!!!!!!!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2016, 04:08 AM

I already wondered how long it would take YouTube to remove your video.
Unfortunately not long enough!

Anyone has an answer to the question I asked above about a 'regular' place to post my wife's picture?
The Following User Says Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 04:01 PM

Thanked 1,646 Times in 73 Posts
Default Where

Try newbie nudes, or watchers web amateurposters.com not many places for nudes or risque except for adult sites.

You can also post her on several sites using a unique login name when you register. Give it some time to spread then do a search for that name/ It will pul upevery site you posted to. I was amazed when I did a search how much came back.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MFM4fun For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2016, 12:38 AM

Thanked 1,622 Times in 150 Posts

If you're looking for some place "regular", you could try reddit. It has some great adult areas outside of it's normal tech/geek/news/sports stuff.

Any chance you could do a link to it here?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2016, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebozo View Post
If you're looking for some place "regular", you could try reddit. It has some great adult areas outside of it's normal tech/geek/news/sports stuff.

Any chance you could do a link to it here?
Of cause I will share the link. This is a good starting point, thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2016, 02:15 PM

Thanked 1,154 Times in 41 Posts
Default Exposed her to room service

Hello everyone! My first post here....I've come to enjoy exposing my wife to others, particularly when we travel. While she has sunbathed topless on beaches, she's not an exhibitionist...yet...which made what happened last summer all the more fun for me.

We were in New York City - we'd combined a short vacation with a few days of work that I had. We were far from home (we're from India), and I was hoping to show her off a bit. Since I was there on business, we were staying at a nice hotel, and since I'm a regular at that chain, we got lucky and were upgraded to a suite. Apart from separate living and bedroom areas, the suite had a great terrace, which was quite private.

I became hopeful of managing to expose her, when she decided that the terrace was a great place for a spot of sunbathing (topless). I hatched a plan one morning, when she told me she planned on spending that afternoon sunbathing on the terrace.

I was going to be able to finish up with work early, and I planned on getting room service to deliver some food/beverages at the time I got back to the hotel, so I could let the guy in myself - I was then going to ask him to lay my order out on the terrace, hopefully allowing him to see her with her boobs out. Little did I imagine how well it would work out!

As planned, I got back early, and placed an order for some drinks/small eats at the club lounge/restaurant on the same floor. I then let the guy (a very sweet older gentleman who'd served us earlier as well) in with my key card. I told him to lay the order out on the terrace, while I (pretended) to get onto a call.

As he went out onto the terrace, I hoped he was catching my wife topless! He seemed to come back into the living area a little hastily, and looked quite flustered. He then sort of hung around in the living area, without taking the rest of the items out.

I got off my (pretend) call, and asked him what the matter was, and why he wasn't taking the rest of the items out. In embarrassed tone, he said "Mrs. xxx is out there, and she's fallen asleep". I said "yes, I assume she's been sunbathing, and if she's already had a drink, that, and the sun would've made her drowsy. Don't worry about waking her up, take the other items out". He seemed to redden a bit more, and stammered "yes, she's sunbathing......in the nude!" I was taken aback too!

I walked over and looked out onto the terrace, and was thrilled to see my sweet wife, fast asleep on the lounger, completely nude!! This was better than I thought! I just laughed, patted him on the back and asked him to bring the rest of my order out - as he'd already seen everything (her shaved pussy was the highlight). I loved seeing him sneaking a few glances in an embarrassed manner, and was delighted to show my darling off in all her glory

Apologies for the long post, but I loved this, and am looking forward to showing her off more!
Old 06-06-2016, 04:24 AM

Thanked 2,087 Times in 238 Posts

Watching a friend snuck over with both hands full of ice cube to a gf/wife who was sunny herself with her bikini top untied. Do nothing but watch it happen with the rest of the guys.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2016, 11:49 AM

Thanked 4,197 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip_cord View Post
Hello everyone! My first post here....I've come to enjoy exposing my wife to others, particularly when we travel. While she has sunbathed topless on beaches, she's not an exhibitionist...yet...which made what happened last summer all the more fun for me.

We were in New York City - we'd combined a short vacation with a few days of work that I had. We were far from home (we're from India), and I was hoping to show her off a bit. Since I was there on business, we were staying at a nice hotel, and since I'm a regular at that chain, we got lucky and were upgraded to a suite. Apart from separate living and bedroom areas, the suite had a great terrace, which was quite private.

I became hopeful of managing to expose her, when she decided that the terrace was a great place for a spot of sunbathing (topless). I hatched a plan one morning, when she told me she planned on spending that afternoon sunbathing on the terrace.

I was going to be able to finish up with work early, and I planned on getting room service to deliver some food/beverages at the time I got back to the hotel, so I could let the guy in myself - I was then going to ask him to lay my order out on the terrace, hopefully allowing him to see her with her boobs out. Little did I imagine how well it would work out!

As planned, I got back early, and placed an order for some drinks/small eats at the club lounge/restaurant on the same floor. I then let the guy (a very sweet older gentleman who'd served us earlier as well) in with my key card. I told him to lay the order out on the terrace, while I (pretended) to get onto a call.

As he went out onto the terrace, I hoped he was catching my wife topless! He seemed to come back into the living area a little hastily, and looked quite flustered. He then sort of hung around in the living area, without taking the rest of the items out.

I got off my (pretend) call, and asked him what the matter was, and why he wasn't taking the rest of the items out. In embarrassed tone, he said "Mrs. xxx is out there, and she's fallen asleep". I said "yes, I assume she's been sunbathing, and if she's already had a drink, that, and the sun would've made her drowsy. Don't worry about waking her up, take the other items out". He seemed to redden a bit more, and stammered "yes, she's sunbathing......in the nude!" I was taken aback too!

I walked over and looked out onto the terrace, and was thrilled to see my sweet wife, fast asleep on the lounger, completely nude!! This was better than I thought! I just laughed, patted him on the back and asked him to bring the rest of my order out - as he'd already seen everything (her shaved pussy was the highlight). I loved seeing him sneaking a few glances in an embarrassed manner, and was delighted to show my darling off in all her glory

Apologies for the long post, but I loved this, and am looking forward to showing her off more!
Great story! Did she know? Any pics of your wife? Thanks for sharing!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojojo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 10:30 AM

Thanked 3,898 Times in 216 Posts
Default Tonight

We are driving about 2 hours to a hotel and then seeing a comedy show. My wife has owed me a "Favor" over a bet that I won. I've convinced her to wear a sheer bathing suit cover-up with no bra or panties for the ride and to check into the hotel. You can guarantee we will need to stop several times on the way.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to thecleaner For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YouCut 20211110 144139660

1m:09s

01-21-2024

3m:38s

01-03-2021
Shower 4 flv

2m:17s

02-06-2009
I Wish I Had Music

1m:05s