Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2017, 02:52 AM

Default Caught with a boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
Have seen a few stories on here involving brother/sister exposures. Have to say they have been very intriguing and fun. I have had a huge fantasy of my wife getting caught masterbating by her brother and he just takes her...Anyone else have similar ones? Or actually had one thing happen would love to find out..pm if you don't want to post it would love to read them
I have a similar story that happened to me with my sister, not getting caught masterbating but holding a great boner.

When we were younger and living with our parents I was very uninhibited so it was common for me going between the bathroom and my bedroom naked in front oof my mom and sister, so it wasn't an issue. One morning, I was in the bathroom getting ready for my shower holding a huge boner (You know what happens when you're a young guy) when my sister entered without knocking, something she used to do sometimes. At first she didn't notice that I was fully erect, but when she did she stared at my dick, then looked into my eyes witha funny expression and said "It seems you're very happy today. I'll better leave you alone so you can relax yourself" and she exited the bathroom.

I was very embarrassed at first, but when she left me aloneI thought it was funny,and we made a joke of it.
Old 05-20-2017, 12:55 PM

Thanked 15,497 Times in 784 Posts
Default Niceeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli22 View Post
I have a similar story that happened to me with my sister, not getting caught masterbating but holding a great boner.

When we were younger and living with our parents I was very uninhibited so it was common for me going between the bathroom and my bedroom naked in front oof my mom and sister, so it wasn't an issue. One morning, I was in the bathroom getting ready for my shower holding a huge boner (You know what happens when you're a young guy) when my sister entered without knocking, something she used to do sometimes. At first she didn't notice that I was fully erect, but when she did she stared at my dick, then looked into my eyes witha funny expression and said "It seems you're very happy today. I'll better leave you alone so you can relax yourself" and she exited the bathroom.

I was very embarrassed at first, but when she left me aloneI thought it was funny,and we made a joke of it.
Did she ever mention it again or ask to see it?
Old 05-20-2017, 02:55 PM

Thanked 3,547 Times in 148 Posts
Default SIL Shoulder massage

I think I wrote about this elsewhere, but quick synopsis:

One of my SIL's got completely topless while I was giving her a shoulder massage in my living room.

First the shirt was in the way. Then her bra straps were in the way. I was sitting behind her rubbing her neck and shoulders but had a great view from above and in the reflection of several windows.

My wife walked into the room and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw her sister was topless. She gave me a WTF look and I just shrugged. I honestly hadn't suggested she remove anything and was nowhere near fondling her.

My wife said, "what are you doing?" To her sister.

She said something like "I'm pregnant, it doesn't count." She was in fact, very pregnant.

Somehow that explained everything. My wife turned and left the room and a couple minutes later my sister put her bra and shirt back on.

It never came up again.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:32 PM

Thanked 15,497 Times in 784 Posts
Default Wondering

Has anyone had their wife get seen naked by the their step sons? Any good stories ?
When my son was younger we would go to the beach and when we would be in the lake my wife (his stepmom) would dive or jump in off the rate and several times her boobs would slip out of her bikini top and when she surfaced he would see them until she could tuck them back in...
Old 05-21-2017, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
Did she ever mention it again or ask to see it?
She saw my dick many times after this, but unfortunateky she never asked to see it fully erect again.

About the question, yes, she mentioned more than once. Just a few minutes after my shower we met at the kitchen and the first she said, with a grin in her face, was "I hope you have relieved yourself, it seemed you were a bit stiff", I blushed and she added "Hey, don't be silly, I was kidding, I know it's a natural thing, and by the way, there's no reason to be ashamed, you have a good one" and she winked at me.

In the following days she teased me anytime she saw me nude saying "I'm glad to see you're relaxed today, you can hurt someone with your tool".
Old 05-21-2017, 04:28 PM

Thanked 16,423 Times in 1,152 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chojun View Post
MAKE TIME DAMMIT!!! - Sorry, damn autocorrect. That was meant to say, take your time mate, we'll be here waiting when you are ready...

Chojun
Ha! I have a little bit of time, so it's not going to be as detailed as normal, but hopefully this is better than nothing. It reads like a daytime soap opera, though (you'll see):

So, my cousin wanted to go to an indie concert a few hours away, and I told her I would go. I dropped what I was doing (I wasn't doing much with the recording stuff this week), I picked her up, and we started out west to the concert.

On the way there, she said how she got us a hotel room, and the concert was in a ballroom at some hotel (I was hoping it would be some weird outdoorsy thing with half naked people, but that wasn't the case. In fact, we were the youngest people there!!).

As we were halfway to the concert, my cousin said she had a story to tell me. I won't write out the whole story because it isn't sexy, but it turns out that she is my cousin by marriage--we aren't blood-related cousins! Her mom had an affair, and my uncle isn't her actual dad; it's her step-dad. They told her this about 10 years ago, but no one else in the family knows. And she has known her step-dad from birth as her dad, so she still calls him that. (That is the soap opera part.)

I told her I was sorry that she grew up under false pretenses, and she said she didn't care, really, and very few people know (she looks 100% like her mom anyway, so no one would think she wasn't my uncle's child). She said it almost blew up, though, around the time the Relative died (all those posts I made a few months ago), and that is where that expensive guitar came in. Remember I went to her place to get that guitar? Turns out, she was using me as a pawn and the guitar was "hush-money" so to speak. She later confessed that she was hoping we would have sex that night, but thought it would be weird to tell me "hey, we aren't blood-cousins" that same night, either.

So back to real time now. So, we are driving and she asks if I am upset at her or anything. I said no way could I be upset, and I felt really badly for her that she went through the whole thing. She said it was nothing therapy hasn't been fixing for her, but the said she is much happier that I helped her move down to the city, and the reason she had a house to herself in the first place was more "hush-money" in her mid-20s, but now she is truly on her own for the first time in her life. I told her stories about my own parents that I didn't know until after college that really freaked me out, and so on. We bonded quite well on the drive to the concert, flirtatious touching, giggling, etc.

I told her that I am suddenly actually way more comfortable around her now, knowing we aren't blood related as we got into some pretty tricky situations (nothing illegal where we live whatsoever--cousins can get married and have kids where we live--but admittedly sort of weird, even for me!), and now those things from last summer/fall don't seem so weird.

She said, "So if it isn't weird, what kinds of things are you going to do to me tonight?" I said we would have to wait and see. Then I told her the story of my recently-divorced friend getting taken care of by my wife several times recently, and she was totally into those stories, asking all the details I knew.

As soon as we parked the car at the concert venue/hotel, she was super friendly with me, and it felt great. She was wearing a black dress (but not a super naughty black dress), but I could see down the front a bit and see she was wearing a black bra. I told her all the things I could see in her ear during the music, and she was going crazy. At one point, I slid her dress above her knee just a bit and I put my hand on her knee. I think she almost jumped me right there!

We walked back to the hotel room, and she said "Now what?" I said, "I'm going to give you a massage!" Without wasting time, we had her dress off, took her bra off, and took her matching black panties off. She was immediately naked. She had lost quite a bit of weight (she said she had been exercising and felt so free), so she looked great if not at the low-end of what her weight should be. But she was very pleasant to look at, and her breasts were much smaller, which I liked. Her nipples were still pretty big and dark, though. Her breasts were a bit droopy from the quick weight loss, but still amazing. her pussy was completely shaved, just like before. I put my hand over her tummy as we walked towards the bed.

She laid down on the bed face down, and as I started massaging her, I asked if there were places I should avoid. She said, "I have no boundaries. Do anything you want. But I have one rule. Don't ask if you can do anything. Just do it. That's the only rule."

So, for almost an hour, I massaged her completely from the back. Then she turned over.

So, I know this is the family thread and this cousin turns out to not be exactly family by blood, but for 30-some years, I thought she was my blood-related cousin instead of a step-cousin (is that what she would be called?), so I hope it's okay I am still using this thread for this part:

I was staring at her on her back completely naked, and it seemed quite different. Before there was flirting and teasing, but nothing more because she is my cousin, but now it was a bit different because it's not as weird knowing the whole story.

Anyway, I was staring at her, and she said, "How come I am naked and you aren't?" So I got naked, too. Needless to say I had a raging hard-on of course. Her breathing got really heavy, as I could see by staring at her breasts.

I started massaging her face, neck, etc, I went around her breasts for now, but I came back to them. I had seen them a lot by this point, but touching them was amazing. They were very soft, and she wanted me to massage her nipples very firmly (my wife has extremely sensitive nipples, so this was a fun difference). I massaged her legs and feet, then I went back and massaged her vulva, but only stayed on the outside. I didn't enter her. Her wetness was apparently, though.

She asked me if my wife was getting it on with my friend that night, and I said they weren't. She said it's only fair that I get some attention this time, and I shrugged my shoulders. I told her that it's not a competition, if my wife has her lovers and I don't have any, it's not a huge deal.

My cousin said, "It's sort of a big deal," and she grabbed my cock and stroked me. It was crazy amazing. I wouldn't have let her do that had she not told me that we aren't blood related. She said, "Your wife gives your friend blowjobs, right, like you said?" I told her yes, and she put my cock in her mouth. I came 10 seconds later.

Then I ate her out. She said she had never had oral sex before, giving nor receiving. She came soon, too.

She asked if I would have done any of this stuff if I still thought we were blood related. I told her I would have given her a massage and maybe touched her breasts, but nothing more. Then I said, "Oh my God, are we actually blood related and you were teasing me?" She realized how serious that would have been to lie about it, and her face turned pale...

(More later when I have time...!)
Old 05-23-2017, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
She realized how serious that would have been to lie about it, and her face turned pale...

(More later when I have time...!)
Just to quick finish the story without boring those not interested, she insisted that she is not a blood related cousin, and I have no reason to not believe her.

So, we got ready for bed, and we spooned. I kissed her neck a bit and reach around to her breasts some, and we fell asleep.

In the morning, we messed around a little, then started our drive home, and messed around a bit more on the way home.

I walked her into her condo, then kissed her neck and between her breasts a bit. She said, "Thank you for the amazing time. I love that we can do this, but then I can go back to being an introvert and not have to maintain a relationship!" Just then her cat meowed loudly, which was pretty funny.

My wife loved every bit of hearing about it!
Old 05-30-2017, 09:50 PM

Last weekend was waterpark weekend. It was just going to be the family, but at the last minute I had the idea to invite my mother in law along, mainly so my wife and I could have maybe an hour alone while her mom watched the kids, at best.

Mother in law came with. We shared the room with her. Changing swimsuits in the same room together was just the tip of the iceberg!
Old 06-01-2017, 06:40 PM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Mother in law came with. We shared the room with her. Changing swimsuits in the same room together was just the tip of the iceberg![/QUOTE]

Okay, surely you don't expect me to sit quietly for too long before you tell this story?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2017, 06:42 PM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 163 Posts
Default Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
Mother in law came with. We shared the room with her. Changing swimsuits in the same room together was just the tip of the iceberg!
Okay, surely you don't expect me to sit quietly for too long before you tell this story?[/QUOTE]

He enjoys building our anticipation.
The Following User Says Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0080

1m:05s

12-12-2013
Lisa Boyle Concealed Weapon 1of2

3m:09s

09-02-2009
Petra Handjob