Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2015, 06:52 PM

Thanked 26,081 Times in 2,756 Posts
Default love @bnaked

Your welcome...... FYI: "Swing group" is different then "select friends".. they are seperate... our swing group is very selective and closed to newcomers.... in fact our "select" friends system was based somewhat on the strict system of selection of the swing group... thats why we bareback .. very strict rules of outside affairs...reg. std tests. ..etc..
Old 11-04-2015, 10:05 PM

Default Hubby & friend

Home alone tonight.. I sent hubby to my girlfriends house to spend the day & night.... she needed a few manly repairs chores, and he gets paid w/ intimacy.... She is a "select" female friend of his....>>> Wispy Blonde, blue eyes, 5'5" 34B Charming Tennessee Rebel Chic to the max.
We'll see what time , when he finally gets home tomorrow??...she may find more to repair???...... lol
Old 11-06-2015, 04:28 PM

Default Hubby & friend

Alls well that ends well..... hubby came home around 6pm the next day w/ a smile ib his face....I didn't ask details other then, did he have fun... his answer was yes.... you can ask him about it yourselves??/
Old 11-10-2015, 11:42 PM

Default Hubby & friend

Hubby here,

It was hard work but someones got to do it!! Did a few repairs in her house, and her body...lol
Old 11-11-2015, 12:47 AM

Thanked 2,260 Times in 288 Posts

What was broken on her body that needed repairs?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2015, 05:09 PM

Wink OK, hubby, time to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Hubby here,

It was hard work but someones got to do it!! Did a few repairs in her house, and her body...lol

OK, Hubby, time to share the DETAILS of tuning up her body!! Was she one of your wife's "select" friends or a swinging friend or a whole new "friendly experience"?? And overnight too??? WOW! Now, I, would love to share just your sexy daring fun wife overnight!!! Please have your wife add any comments etc. as you share your experience with us (including the fun details), ok?? Patiently waiting...
Old 11-12-2015, 05:17 AM

Default Hubby & friend

clitty:--- just needed some gentle tweeking here & there... lol

love2bnaked:--- She is the wifes friend , who is one of my "select" friends, in the female mode.
I get to play too...>>> Planned a few days prior, kissed the wife good by, went over to her house, spent the day actually fixing a few thing around the house, plumbing, elect., a few nails here & there.... she made dinner, and we spent the evening , into the next day late afternoon in bed fucking our brains out.
First she took an intimate shower w/ me, (after an afternoon of man work fixing), then she gave me a body lotion massage (no happy ending, just massage). Then we opened a bottle of champain and I got a modeling show of her intimate outfits for me to select for the evening.. this was very erotic to watch her dress & undress.
She is very pale, very blue-eyed, very blonde w/ thin wispy hair... all that light coloring makes her pussy & nipples really stand out..... anyway I chose - black sheer stocking, red garter belt, red matching shelf bra for her VERY perky 34Bs, reinstone spiky heels... this girl is 37yo, and sooooooo cute. She wears it all very well.

We fucked & sucked & dirty talked each other till 1 am ..... then she wanted to go for a midnight ride??.. ok?.. so I got dressed, and she put on a coat over her intimate outfit and got in the car... then she took off her coat and we drove around town w/ her in her bra/ garters-/ etc , in the passengers seat!! She didn't flash anyone or anything like that, but just wanted to enjoy the feeling of being half naked while driving around..(w/her pussy full of sperm) , we stopped for gasoline, went to coffee drive thru, late night Stop & Go for milk & bread,,,.. stopping at traffic lights w/ cars pulling up next to us.. if anyone got a peek? or not?????.. Some did w/o aggressive flashing,,, she basically was "just there in the passenger seat".. her car is low, (Camaro) so any SUVs got a view... I heard a few wistles.
Back to the house, she felt erotic after our ride.>>. one more fuck & suck, then sleep... late morning she was already up, she made brunch dressed in a very cute pink sheer babydoll & heels... (her perky tits looked soooo good under that babydoll) .., and we spent the afternoon fucking & sucking... home by 6pm , the wife made dinner and wanted all the details while she rode my cock on top.

Last edited by GRITS; 11-12-2015 at 05:25 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2015, 10:33 AM

Thumbs up Tough job...

Quote:
clitty:--- just needed some gentle tweeking here & there... lol

love2bnaked:--- She is the wifes friend , who is one of my "select" friends, in the female mode.
I get to play too...>>> Planned a few days prior, kissed the wife good by, went over to her house, spent the day actually fixing a few thing around the house, plumbing, elect., a few nails here & there.... she made dinner, and we spent the evening , into the next day late afternoon in bed fucking our brains out.
First she took an intimate shower w/ me, (after an afternoon of man work fixing), then she gave me a body lotion massage (no happy ending, just massage). Then we opened a bottle of champain and I got a modeling show of her intimate outfits for me to select for the evening.. this was very erotic to watch her dress & undress.
She is very pale, very blue-eyed, very blonde w/ thin wispy hair... all that light coloring makes her pussy & nipples really stand out..... anyway I chose - black sheer stocking, red garter belt, red matching shelf bra for her VERY perky 34Bs, reinstone spiky heels... this girl is 37yo, and sooooooo cute. She wears it all very well.

We fucked & sucked & dirty talked each other till 1 am ..... then she wanted to go for a midnight ride??.. ok?.. so I got dressed, and she put on a coat over her intimate outfit and got in the car... then she took off her coat and we drove around town w/ her in her bra/ garters-/ etc , in the passengers seat!! She didn't flash anyone or anything like that, but just wanted to enjoy the feeling of being half naked while driving around..(w/her pussy full of sperm) , we stopped for gasoline, went to coffee drive thru, late night Stop & Go for milk & bread,,,.. stopping at traffic lights w/ cars pulling up next to us.. if anyone got a peek? or not?????.. Some did w/o aggressive flashing,,, she basically was "just there in the passenger seat".. her car is low, (Camaro) so any SUVs got a view... I heard a few wistles.
Back to the house, she felt erotic after our ride.>>. one more fuck & suck, then sleep... late morning she was already up, she made brunch dressed in a very cute pink sheer babydoll & heels... (her perky tits looked soooo good under that babydoll) .., and we spent the afternoon fucking & sucking... home by 6pm , the wife made dinner and wanted all the details while she rode my cock on top.

Sounds like pretty exhausting work, huh... but somebody has to do it!! Now, if you ever need a man to keep wifey company during your erotic tune up work trip... I VOLUNTEER!! LOL Glad you two are enjoying life so free and uninhibited by societies taboos and are still in love with each other. I guess I may be just a wee bit jealous but as long as you keep sharing your fun times with us on here... I may just survive! Say HI to wifey for me and tell her that her experiences are always welcome on here too!!!
Old 11-13-2015, 12:02 AM

Default LOVE2bNAKED

thanks for your comments..... ts all about attitde..... sex is sex... love is love.... jealousy betwee us ruins it all..... but rememer, we both have rules w/ the other, and know what the other is doing... no cheating....
Old 11-13-2015, 05:00 PM

Quote:
I saw the tread on the couple who swaped in laws....

We have been doing that for years.. the wife & her sister husband swap on visit, ( we live 2 states away) ...
Its something to behold! Her sister & hubby are not open swingers at all, but limit their activities to just us.

Tha general routine on visits is : first night, the home being visited wife stays home w/ the others hubby,, and the others go to a hotel for the night. Completely private time to do as pleased w/o the spouse around. It works very well, and the hotel couple comes home @ noon the next day.

On the 2nd or 3rd day, everyone plays together at home as a 4 sum. I found that her sister is much wilder w/ me alone, then when we all get together.. my wife said the same about her husband.?? Remember they only swing w/ us, so they probably get a little reserved in front of each other.. except for the obvious 2 cocks at once when we are all together.
The wives don't go down on each other as sister, but they do alot of touchy / feely to stimulate each other or when one of them are getting their 2 cocks at once, they will touchy / feely tits, ass, pussy to help things along.
Her sister has a spectacular set of tits, as my wife is small chested... so for me its really nice to get my hands on my sis-in-laws tits.

So thats how it works for us... pic of those spectacular tits.
Do you have more pictures of your wife and her sister?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to napster82 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cute blond bate

3m:01s

01-06-2010
prime takes shower

10m:04s

10-23-2017
Thai Bar Girl

1m:04s