uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 08:45 PM

wow those are some great candids! although some of those I have seen them before
do you guys still have more NYR Candids?
Old 12-07-2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by username12345 View Post
Next up, candids of Torrie from the New Year's Revolution bra and panties gauntlet match.
do you have some Trish vs Torrie HouseShow Candids where Torrie Wilson got spanked at the end? Thanks!
Old 12-08-2012, 05:11 AM

Thanked 1,223 Times in 87 Posts
Default Divas Uncovered Match request

I love this thread, so major thanks to the creater and to all for sharing!

I'm not usually fond of asking for requests but I've searched the internet for years (no joke, since like 2006) to find any candid pictures of the Divas Uncovered match against Jillian Hall and Kristal Marshall. This is my first time directly requesting this, so thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Has anyone ever came across any? The match took place on Smackdown, 3rd of March 2006. The amount of camera flashes during that match... I'm refusing to believe there isn't any candid pics of Jillian or Kristal during that match. :P

Don't like requesting without contributing so here's a candid of Candice Michelle after Ashley ripped her dress off on Raw back in September 2005.
Attached Thumbnails
candiceembarrassed.jpg  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fringe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2012, 10:24 AM

Thanked 1,019 Times in 163 Posts

Are there any of Eve or Layla? Or did they join the WWE too late when they weren't doing them anymore?
Old 12-08-2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BLONDE View Post
Are there any of Eve or Layla? Or did they join the WWE too late when they weren't doing them anymore?
Layla was part of Extreme Expose with Kelly Kelly and often had dancing segments. Layla was involved in one or two bikini contests and when she first started, she had her top ripped off by Jillian Hall. She was also spanked in the shower with a thong on.

Eve came in later. I think she has done one bikini contest and that is it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack_The_Ripper For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2012, 03:48 PM

Thanked 1,019 Times in 163 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_The_Ripper View Post
Layla was part of Extreme Expose with Kelly Kelly and often had dancing segments. Layla was involved in one or two bikini contests and when she first started, she had her top ripped off by Jillian Hall. She was also spanked in the shower with a thong on.

Eve came in later. I think she has done one bikini contest and that is it.
Thanks. I was aware of those moments with Layla that you talked about. I was asking if they had been in any bra and panties matches. Which I figured they hadn't. Thanks for the confirmation.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BLONDE View Post
Thanks. I was aware of those moments with Layla that you talked about. I was asking if they had been in any bra and panties matches. Which I figured they hadn't. Thanks for the confirmation.
Nope. Still hoping WWE will drop the PG rating and bring them back.

Imagine AJ Vs. Layla in a BNP match?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack_The_Ripper For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaaan View Post
do you have some Trish vs Torrie HouseShow Candids where Torrie Wilson got spanked at the end? Thanks!
Looked around and found a few. These used to be everywhere a few years ago, but they are a lot harder to find now. There's also a good video of the match where one happened.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTu3S86tFwE

I also remember another one with Torrie wearing blue. Not on youtube or dailymotion anymore though.

Also found out about a future event that might be happening.

Quote:
Frustrated by her inability to get things done with her wrestling skill, Erica resorted to one of the most underhanded tactics seen recently. While she had Starr in the corner, she unlaced the neck of her top. This left Starr in a very exposed state, embarassed and distracted, and while she attempted to cover herself, Erica schoolgirled her for the win. Completely caught off guard, Starr grabbed the microphone and challenged Erica to a rematch with no cheating. Erica refused, stating that she had nothing to prove and no reason to step in the ring again. Starr then upped the challenge, saying that since Erica wanted to expose her, they should compete in a match where that risk was open for both women: a Bra and Panties Match! The crowd (mostly male) was certainly in favour of this idea, but again, Erica refused, saying that she was a lady and did not ever put herself in that kind of situation.

Starr knew that the key to getting Erica to agree was to make a blow to her ego, so she suggested that the real reason Erica didn't want to compete was that she wore granny panties. This got a "Granny Panties!" chant going from the crowd and that was enough to finally get Erica to agree to the match. The last time a Bra and Panties Match is documented by Oklafan to have occured in the state was November 26, 2001 between Trish Stratus and Stacy Kiebler. And there has NEVER been one on the indy circuit. But that will all change on January 13th as Starr and Erica face off in a Bra and Panties match at BYEW's next show.
hxxp://www.oklafan.com/news/6024/article.html
Attached Thumbnails
69dfd_4540e_TorrieSpankedAustraliaWhiteThong5.jpg   torriespankedaustraliawhitetho1.jpg  

torriespankedaustraliablacktho.jpg   torriespankedaustraliawhitetho.jpg  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to username12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2012, 10:35 PM

Thanks username.

I used to have a bunch of candids of Torrie getting spanked but my hard drive on that computer crashed.

As far as the BNP match, I looked at both girls profile- they are hot! Can't wait.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack_The_Ripper For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2012, 09:45 AM

Thanked 2,314 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Frustrated by her inability to get things done with her wrestling skill, Erica resorted to one of the most underhanded tactics seen recently. While she had Starr in the corner, she unlaced the neck of her top. This left Starr in a very exposed state, embarassed and distracted, and while she attempted to cover herself, Erica schoolgirled her for the win. Completely caught off guard, Starr grabbed the microphone and challenged Erica to a rematch with no cheating. Erica refused, stating that she had nothing to prove and no reason to step in the ring again. Starr then upped the challenge, saying that since Erica wanted to expose her, they should compete in a match where that risk was open for both women: a Bra and Panties Match! The crowd (mostly male) was certainly in favour of this idea, but again, Erica refused, saying that she was a lady and did not ever put herself in that kind of situation.

Starr knew that the key to getting Erica to agree was to make a blow to her ego, so she suggested that the real reason Erica didn't want to compete was that she wore granny panties. This got a "Granny Panties!" chant going from the crowd and that was enough to finally get Erica to agree to the match. The last time a Bra and Panties Match is documented by Oklafan to have occured in the state was November 26, 2001 between Trish Stratus and Stacy Kiebler. And there has NEVER been one on the indy circuit. But that will all change on January 13th as Starr and Erica face off in a Bra and Panties match at BYEW's next show.
Here's the video for that match
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rP5hyuzqfQ
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hentai muncher For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
M2

1m:23s

08-01-2019
HousePeep115

4m:17s

03-29-2008
Mature BBW Shared