photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2014, 07:50 PM

Just the other day at the mall. I was utilizing the long band of shin level mirrors in the shoe section in a young women's clothing store. Wife was browsing and so was I (with the stroller). Lady was trying on some shoes and gave me some nice black panty upskirts in the mirror.
Next was a 20'ish girl looking along the racks, the ones with a chrome bases... Gorgeous thonged bare-ass upskirt. Never got a good spread, but it looked like she was wearing a black thong. Damn, that was a fine ass. Actually that has happened twice in that store. Last one a while back was also a fine bare-ass thong. Just have to get the right angle and wait.
Not an upskirt, but at the waterpark a few weeks ago, one lady with a nice landing strip visible through her white bikini bottom and a few yellow clad wet bikinis that had obviously shaved pussies behind them.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fllonn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2014, 11:22 AM

Had a great one recently... a going away present if you will!

All summer long we had an intern. Really pretty, prettiest one our company has ever had--we are an engineering firm, and my girlfriend is an engineer so I don't want to bash the profession, but I feel like if you looked at physical quality of interns at say... an advertising firm versus our firm, I know which one would generally win!

So anyways, this intern was a really cute, smart, fun Asian girl. About 5"7-5"8, so fairly tall. Slender, clearly a gym rat but not too hard a body. Gorgeous eyes, she may have been mixed, fairly wide for an asian girl but alluring. Perfect tan, small but pert breasts, long legs, long black hair that fell past her shoulders. She was amazingly gorgeous... and as said, super fun/smart! Perfect intern.

Also, she always wore short dresses/skirts but was--unfortunately for an old perv like me--very ladylike. Lots of close calls for the summer, but never the flash that is so alluring! Her legs though, always amazing. Always. Always well put together in terms of make up/colors of clothes, etc. etc.

So last week was her last week before going back to college, we were having a division meeting, telling stories, laughing, etc. I had to run to the next room to grab some slides... now the room with the slides looks into the conference room. So while gathering my materials, I look in the conference room and she is sitting there with legs askew. No one in the conference could've seen this. It was her second to last day! Second to last! Months of waiting and here we are...

She had on a silver/white dress with silver trim and design, white sandals, earrings that matched, so of course... basic white shiny panties. Matched perfectly. I watched for as long as I could feign looking for my stuff and then rejoined the meeting.

I don't think she knows it, but that was quite the going away present!
Old 08-31-2014, 12:06 PM

Other direction now...

While my last post was about a slender young girl, this one is not quite the same.

Friend of my gf's, we've always been flirty (nothing more then drunken sitting in laps, cuddling, holding hands, etc... nothing farther--yet). This girl isn't obese, but is definitely overweight. Little bit of a gut, big legs, big ass, big tits, but she carries it well if that makes sense. I've seen her in swimsuits and at the gym, she's probably 5"9 185 give or take 10 either way. Bigger girl, but cute. Irish, thick friendly face, big eyes, big lips. She's in her early 30s.

Last night had some people over, she was one, lots of drinking and then Cards Against Humanity. She was in a brownish blouse and ash grey skirt, cute get up. Again, if you like thick girls (not fat, but bigger), she's very pretty.

I'm sitting on the floor and she's on the sofa, and I look up and see that her legs are open and she has on bright fuchsia/pink panties. We've been friends for years, and I've never ever ever seen up her skirt before. So this is quite the night!

Now, since we have been flirty, here is the question... A: was it the shots and wine and beer that just had her drunk and careless and that made this happen? B: was it her being flirty? C: a combo of both?

All I know, is the rest of that game she sat like that (a male friend to my left quickly texted me "do you see what I see?" in fact), then we switched to a different board game... no change... then a different one, no change. If she went to the bathroom or got drinks, she would sit down but quickly return to that view. So my texting buddy was in a chair behind me and he had a perfect view, today another male friend confessed that he got drinks/snacks so often to take advantage of this site... and me? I was five feet away gazing straight between her legs from 11:30 PM till 2:30 AM. Basically 3 hrs of uninterrupted up skirt. This was epic and insane, never happened like that with a non-partner.

Three hours of her pink panties pushed against her crotch, her legs and thighs moving about, and they were pretty tight too, not a camel toe, but enough to see some definition underneath.

Based on this and my last post--when it rains... it pours.

Also, this isn't quite EUF, but I wonder... did she know she was giving 3 guys quite the show???
Old 08-31-2014, 02:47 PM

Thanked 2,259 Times in 165 Posts
Default At Last

Jackspar's story about the Asian girl reminds me of a long awaited upskirt of a girl that worked for me some years ago.

She was Asian, 25 years old, not very tall, about 5'3" but beautifully proportioned. Perky little tit's, slim sexy legs and very cute.

She was one of my Team Lead's at a call centre, we had worked together for just over a year when she decided to move to Australia.

She was a very good T.L. so I was sorry to be losing her. But not as sorry as potentially missing out on an upskirt from her. In all the time we had worked together she regularly wore short-ish skirts, most were about mid thigh, but on the odd occasion they were shorter. But not one upskirt or panty peek.

Her last day was a Friday. We had a nice lunch for her and in her typical style, got right back to work. We were both on the floor coaching. She sat opposite me to talk to one of the agents and BOOM! Her short skirt had crept up her thigh a little higher than normal, her smooth tanned skin glistened and provided a great contrast to her white cotton panties.

I was listening to the agents calls so I pretended to be concentrating, she started listening to the agent she was working with also. I sat there for a good 10 to 15 minutes regularly glancing up her skirt to those crisp white panties.

I believe that this is the best upskirt of all = the one you have waited for of someone you know, rather than the random uppie that just happens from time to time.

BTW: My G.F. is watching "The Bachelor" I watched last night with her - Geez - short skirt city. But the producers seem to be editing out nearly all the upskirts. They missed a couple last nught though. All I can think of is: I want the job of filming that or to be the sound guy. Can you imagine the upskirts these guys would get. I would love to hear some of their stories!
Old 08-31-2014, 03:23 PM

Smile Foreign exchange student(Asian) from France

I have to recall this memory because this is one of my best upskirts in this 20 years. It was a friday night, my friend and i met an asian foreign exchange student studying from france in class, she was about 20-21 years old (we were 23-24 at the moment). So we took her home, she was wearing a one piece black short dress, and heels. We were sitting on the floor, she had her heels off, playing card games and drinking, we trying to bully her, made her drink so much. then my friend brought some potato chips and she was so hungry, i guess she lost a little bit concern of how she sat, her black lace transparent sexy panties was so clear in our view, I could see her public hair (a full bush but well grown, not thick at all and showing on the transparent area. her pussy is hidden from the solid fabric of the panties. I admit I had a instant hard on and viewed that sexy thing for about 5 mins. I want to fuck her so bad but unfortunately the farthest we got was to make out with her. but still, the pubic hair image is still well captured in my mind after 8 years from now. there is another one i will tell later! super hot!
Old 09-01-2014, 12:20 AM

Thanked 26,499 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Busted, but which one of us?

My attractive bookkeeper and I worked in the back of my store, our desks were against opposite walls. Sandy was a 40ish MILF and when she wore skirts I would frequently get a panty flash when we turned to face each other to talk about something. She usually wore jeans, but my heart always lifted when I saw her walk in wearing a skirt.

One day, that she had worn a skirt, at lunch she told me she was going to eat with a friend who was in town. About 10 minutes later I heard that tone when a text message comes in over an iphone. I checked mine, no message. I looked over at Sandy's desk and saw that she left her phone when she went to lunch. I didn't mean to spy, but when to tone sounded again I looked at it and saw the text was from her husband, a very nice guy. I was just going to pick it up and reply to him that Sandy forgot her phone and where she was if he needed her. I saw his text and several prior, they were him asking her what panties she wore and if she had flashed me yet.

So that was their little game. At least I no longer felt like I had to sneak a peak, when she was flashing, I was watching. I have to say I understood, because I love it when my wife flashes.
Old 09-05-2014, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackspar View Post
Had a great one recently... a going away present if you will!

All summer long we had an intern. Really pretty, prettiest one our company has ever had--we are an engineering firm, and my girlfriend is an engineer so I don't want to bash the profession, but I feel like if you looked at physical quality of interns at say... an advertising firm versus our firm, I know which one would generally win!

So anyways, this intern was a really cute, smart, fun Asian girl. About 5"7-5"8, so fairly tall. Slender, clearly a gym rat but not too hard a body. Gorgeous eyes, she may have been mixed, fairly wide for an asian girl but alluring. Perfect tan, small but pert breasts, long legs, long black hair that fell past her shoulders. She was amazingly gorgeous... and as said, super fun/smart! Perfect intern.

Also, she always wore short dresses/skirts but was--unfortunately for an old perv like me--very ladylike. Lots of close calls for the summer, but never the flash that is so alluring! Her legs though, always amazing. Always. Always well put together in terms of make up/colors of clothes, etc. etc.

So last week was her last week before going back to college, we were having a division meeting, telling stories, laughing, etc. I had to run to the next room to grab some slides... now the room with the slides looks into the conference room. So while gathering my materials, I look in the conference room and she is sitting there with legs askew. No one in the conference could've seen this. It was her second to last day! Second to last! Months of waiting and here we are...

She had on a silver/white dress with silver trim and design, white sandals, earrings that matched, so of course... basic white shiny panties. Matched perfectly. I watched for as long as I could feign looking for my stuff and then rejoined the meeting.

I don't think she knows it, but that was quite the going away present!
Great story, thanks for sharing (and to all others on this thread too) I've got some Asian girl upskirt stories that I hope to post soon.
How long were you able to stay there and enjoy the view? And how far was here dress hiked up? Always enjoy the details of a story...and Asian women upskirt sightings are always special since most of them try to be modest and avoid showing too much.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brenner01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 11:26 PM

Thanked 10,430 Times in 522 Posts
Default wedding views

I was at a wedding yesterday. The new bride and groom had group of six hot young single lady friends and just about all of them were wearing skirts short enough that it did not take much effort to get a nice panty view. One had red, one white and two black. There was one girl in particular that even caught the attention of my wife. The girl was wearing a bright lime green dress that you could not miss. Besides being short enough that you could her white panties whenever she sat down, it was also backless with thin straps over her shoulders so definitely no bra. The front was loose and scooped and the girl was constantly adjusting to prevent a nip slip of her b-cups. Wife decided the girl must have had some double sided tape holding the front of the dress in place or there was no way we wouldn't have caught a glimpse. While I did not get a picture of her I am hoping to find one online after scouring Facebook.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2014, 10:55 AM

Thanked 4,571 Times in 1,826 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
... While I did not get a picture of her I am hoping to find one online after scouring Facebook.
Sounds hot, hope you find them
Old 09-08-2014, 09:27 PM

Thanked 10,430 Times in 522 Posts

Here is one I found, not great quality but it shows the length of the dress and the looseness around her chest.
Attached Thumbnails
crop.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Used 4

0m:52s

04-18-2020
Girlfriend stripping and teasing

4m:21s

08-30-2015