Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2018, 03:00 PM

Thanked 1,422 Times in 171 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTroiani View Post
They were really strict with photographers at the start. One guy got reported to the police and he ended up running all the way across The Level to escape them! He must have realised that he didn't have the physique to outrun... well, anybody, and he gave up pretty quick. They gave him a good talking to for 15-20 minutes.

There were other photographers being ticketed with 'yellow cards' (i.e. first warning notes), while others were being told in no uncertain terms that they were no longer welcome, and had to stay a certain distance away from the entrance area. These guys weren't particularly smart though, and were just going right up to girls to shoot from inches away - so they only have themselves to blame. Anyone acting respectfully and taking a few casual photographs was left alone. The best thing is to have some patience, take it easy during the assembly portion of the day, and then focus on getting your shots later on.

Rather than using mime artists to deter photographers this year, there was just one girl seemingly playing the role of a Chicago gangster. She was quite obnoxious, getting in people's faces and holding her own phone right up to their face, but I didn't have any interactions with her myself.

There seemed to be many, many girls in the 18-35 range, and I noticed at least half a dozen who stripped naked on the beach having worn underwear during the ride itself. Stay tuned to Flickr and the usual channels, as I reckon there will be some awesome photos this year.
Thanks for the feedback, perhaps this is why more babes turned up this year I wonder? What about the rest stops, was it a similar story there or were snappers allowed a bit more freedom? In my experience, going back a few years, was that some snappers are a bit stupid, get a small camera with a good optical zoom, don't linger on women, there really is no need to invade personal space. Were there clothed snappers on the beach this year, for me that is a little bit OTT.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WNBR_Addict For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2018, 03:29 PM

Thanked 2,515 Times in 102 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNBR_Addict View Post
Thanks for the feedback, perhaps this is why more babes turned up this year I wonder? What about the rest stops, was it a similar story there or were snappers allowed a bit more freedom? In my experience, going back a few years, was that some snappers are a bit stupid, get a small camera with a good optical zoom, don't linger on women, there really is no need to invade personal space. Were there clothed snappers on the beach this year, for me that is a little bit OTT.
If you get naked and have a bike they don't seem to mind if you have a camera. The fully dressed gawkers that don't ride are the ones people don't like. At least in my WNBR experiences.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whitey_6 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2018, 03:57 PM

Thanked 1,159 Times in 126 Posts

One guy reported to the police for taking pictures in a public place. And the cops bollocked him for that. Sign of the times. Glad the sun shone in Brighton but I was very happy not to be there. I look forward to the snaps everyone took. Those that weren't hauled away on the say so of the feminazis, anyway
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fdooby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2018, 03:57 PM

Thanked 3,647 Times in 624 Posts
Red face

Quote:
They were really strict with photographers at the start. One guy got reported to the police and he ended up running all the way across The Level to escape them! He must have realised that he didn't have the physique to outrun... well, anybody, and he gave up pretty quick. They gave him a good talking to for 15-20 minutes.

There were other photographers being ticketed with 'yellow cards' (i.e. first warning notes), while others were being told in no uncertain terms that they were no longer welcome, and had to stay a certain distance away from the entrance area. These guys weren't particularly smart though, and were just going right up to girls to shoot from inches away - so they only have themselves to blame. Anyone acting respectfully and taking a few casual photographs was left alone. The best thing is to have some patience, take it easy during the assembly portion of the day, and then focus on getting your shots later on.

Rather than using mime artists to deter photographers this year, there was just one girl seemingly playing the role of a Chicago gangster. She was quite obnoxious, getting in people's faces and holding her own phone right up to their face, but I didn't have any interactions with her myself.

There seemed to be many, many girls in the 18-35 range, and I noticed at least half a dozen who stripped naked on the beach having worn underwear during the ride itself. Stay tuned to Flickr and the usual channels, as I reckon there will be some awesome photos this year.
But how can they be strict or enforce any photography rules. It's a public place with no exception of privacy so anyone can take as many photos as they like
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jidderman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2018, 04:04 PM

Thanked 3,653 Times in 108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
But how can they be strict or enforce any photography rules. It's a public place with no exception of privacy so anyone can take as many photos as they like
My assumption was that anyone outside of the assembly area would be able to do what they like, because - as you say - it's a public place. But I guess the organisers feel a duty of protection to those taking part, so intervene in cases where people are generally being intrusive and blatantly over-stepping the mark.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KevinTroiani For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2018, 04:05 PM

Thanked 3,647 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
My assumption was that anyone outside of the assembly area would be able to do what they like, because - as you say - it's a public place. But I guess the organisers feel a duty of protection to those taking part, so intervene in cases where people are generally being intrusive and blatantly over-stepping the mark.
True, I suppose they can intervene but they cannot stop one taking pics.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jidderman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2018, 04:22 PM

Thanked 5,930 Times in 806 Posts
Default stunning ebony lady on brighton beach

cropped from hxxps://www.flickr.com/photos/50786588@N02 - rather a mixed bag on that flickr..
Attached Thumbnails
wnbr brighton 2018 ebony lady at beach.jpg  
Old 06-10-2018, 04:30 PM

Thanked 8,813 Times in 269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by staypuftbr View Post
amazing girl at Toronto!
She is stunning!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wizworm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2018, 04:33 PM

Thanked 21,775 Times in 483 Posts
Default London 2018

Here are just a few from my London set.
I have just started to post the full set to my Flickr Stream,.
You can see them all here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gh_party_pics2/

Please note the watermark GHPARTYPICS is my own and all the pics were taken by my self.
Attached Thumbnails
573A5087_edited-1.jpg   573A5079_edited-1.jpg  

573A5074_edited-1.jpg  
The Following 90 Users Say Thank You to hunter_usa2003 For This Useful Post:
acetaminaphine, ad11, aftadark, Amdin, aus guy, ausguy, badrus, baggo, Berlin, big guy 07, blablabla597, BoneDry, boster, chandran1, chango10, charly07, Christophe89, crispus, curly804, dablueguy687, davidvk78, fland, flanker7, Fox Mulder, fxavix, GeorgeSmithers, goranzu1980, Gwondr101, gzoomx, hamish97, heymrfingers, IsaacNewton, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jjv, jonalgiers, kaiserlee, karaban, kp1234, krullbagge, Lakist, leonidas22, Livers200, lnp1947, lollipop2, lonemeat, m4x9123, maddock, Mario1988, mesho2k, mgs24, mightyboot, mikered11, Monte1, mraeneas, mrcarl42, myrightnut, nerbo, ninja10, nox462, oppaiiii, patrick85, pawnshop, pennywiseguy2, Petersson, phatboi21, ppdevaaris, pvp3020, Quantek, quietones, r2d2, ratbol, retrac55, richardsh9, robby4starz, rrast3, rumbamad, sacarv, schlubby, srode, star88th, sympat, tdi16v, tetrak74, Tony25, walt59, watcher2005, Whitey_6, whyx3, Woolly, xp2

Tags
ass, bike, flashing, naked, naked bike ride, tits, wnbr

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hairy Wife Playing

1m:08s

11-10-2015
bigbouncingboobs1

4m:42s

09-01-2005
VB BJ Video0004

1m:54s

04-10-2012