Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Has your wife/partner/gf posed for professional boudoir photos? If so, how daring?
No 201 44.77%
Yes, wearing lingerie/costume 40 8.91%
Yes, topless (but covered) 32 7.13%
Yes, properly topless 28 6.24%
Yes, nude (covered/rear view only) 22 4.90%
Yes, nude (full frontal!) 77 17.15%
Yes, something even hotter... 49 10.91%
Voters: 449. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2014, 04:30 PM

Thanked 5,601 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfabulous View Post
My wife got a shoot done for my Christmas a couple of years ago. She went with the purpose of doing some lingerie/dress up shots, maybe some topless... ended up full frontal including a few nice legs spread shots!
One word: epic.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 09:33 AM

Thanked 5,008 Times in 675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymac69 View Post
My wife had some done back in the 90's for my 30th birthday I think it was...Tell it was the early 90's by the hair style...
She's fabulous. Thanks for the smile.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nobusmindingi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2015, 08:52 AM

Thanked 9,958 Times in 516 Posts
Default Mrs. HedoRocks

She hasn't done it yet, but she wants to. We keep talking about it. The only reason why it hasn't happened yet is money. She's more than up for it, and will definitely go full frontal without question.

Maybe I should start a kickstarter to raise the money! Anyone here want to donate? Any donations will get a full set of proofs!
Old 02-25-2015, 02:58 PM

Thanked 20,992 Times in 1,558 Posts

I've talked to my wife about some boudoir photos. I think she would look pretty hot. But she says, "Who would we show them to? Anyone we would show them to has already seen me naked. Or fucked me."
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2015, 12:26 AM

Thanked 2,731 Times in 208 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
I've talked to my wife about some boudoir photos. I think she would look pretty hot. But she says, "Who would we show them to? Anyone we would show them to has already seen me naked. Or fucked me."
Quite the dilemma you have on your hands!

My wife is thinking about doing a shoot as a present for me and I can't wait to see how much she decides to show. I hope she at least goes topless or full nude even if the pics don't show anything just because it will be hot knowing the photographer got to see her goodies in between shots...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2015, 07:37 PM

Default It happened!

So you remember how I started this thread as my lady was thinking of getting some boudoir pics taken. Well, big news - she went ahead and did it!

Here are a few tales from her big day.

1. Here's an excerpt from the one-sided conversation I got to hear when she called her chosen (female) photographer to make a booking. "Yes... yes... no problem with that at all." followed by "Outside? Well, I guess so... Actually, yes, let's do it!"

She had been discussing with the photographer how far she wanted to go (full nudity!) but the photographer surprised her with the suggestion that they shoot some nudes outside. It turned out her chosen venue was a relatively small manor house hotel, with lovely grounds including a walled garden. She'd done several shoots there. It was generally quiet during the week (they'd arranged a Wednesday).

2. So off my lady went with her prescribed luggage of two sets of lingerie and a track suit (which would turn out to be the only thing she'd be wearing as she walked out of the hotel with the photographer later). As the photographer had said on the phone, she had done several shoots there before and had an arrangement with the management. They got to use the honeymoon suite for an hour for internal shots at no charge.

The photos from the suite are nice, showcasing my lady in her various lingerie. There's a particularly nice group of five in which she's sitting in a very deep window, starting off wearing a blue bra and panties set, with suspender tights, before eventually discarding the bra by photo 5.

"Did that feel very daring?" I asked her "Being in the window like that? Presumably, anyone could have walked by outside."

"Yes and no. The room was on the upper floor and it overlooked the back car park, which wasn't very full."

"That said," she added, in a tone which peaked my interest, "there were two workmen down there, fixing a drain in the middle of it!"

"Nice!" I said. "Do you think they saw you?"

"I don't know. Certainly they didn't wave or make any signs in my general direction. However, it is possible they got a show. You can see the window yourself. It's not frosted or anything."

3. Strangely, even though she reckons they spent over an hour in the room (and the hallway outside!) no full nudes were taken. She's not sure why this was. The time came though for the outside shots. "Ok, so please take off the rest of your clothes and put on your tracksuit" the photographer told her. "Then, follow me."

So out in to the corridor, down the grand staircase and past the staff at reception. My lady had her first moment of slight embarrassment at this point. If, as seemed clear, the photographer had done a lot of work at this hotel, she concluded the ladies behind the desk knew exactly what was going on when the photographer (carrying two cameras and a folded-up tripod) marched past, followed closely by her (a woman who'd clearly had her hair and makeup done but was now walking out the door wearing a tracksuit and some flip-flops)!

4 . The photographer had no plan or method for ensuring privacy whilst in the grounds. Just a knowledge of where might be busy and where probably wouldn't be.

My lady is completely nude in every photo from this point on! There's shots of her in front of a high wooden fence, looking out of a greenhouse, posing amongst some orange flowers and perched on a patio table.

"Were you worried?" I asked.

"Not really. We'd check the place out and she'd get set up, check the lighting etc. with me fully dressed. I'd then quickly undress and leave the clothes beside her, pose, she'd get 10 or so photos and I'd quickly get dressed."

5. That said, she went on to tell me there was one moment where she felt very exposed. In a clearing in a wooded area, the photographer brought her to a gazebo/small bandstand.

"I always get some lovely photos here," she told her "with a real wide angle so you can see the gazebo and the trees behind it. It's beautiful".

So they got set up, albeit the photographer was a good deal further away than usual. When the time came to actually take some pics, she walked to the bandstand and took off her tracksuit, assuming she could just tuck it away out-of-sight.

However, there was no out-of-sight. The bandstand had a fence but it was like a stair bannister so you could not hide anything behind it. She glanced down at the ground in front but figured that would be in shot due to the wide lens.

The photographer realised her dilemma and left the tripod to walk over and offered to take the clothes. She walked back to her camera and put them on the ground behind her.

My lady realised that, if this was the moment for a random strolling hotel guest to happen on the scene, for the first time in the day her clothes weren't four feet away - it was more like 20 to 30 yards!

She endeavoured to bravely pose on! She must have done a good job of appearing brave though as the photographer decided she really had to get a variety of shots in the gazebo: standing straight in the doorway, leaning up against door frame, leaning over the fencing, perched on the fencing.

All told, my lady reckons she stood there, stark naked and 60 feet from her clothes, in a gazebo, in the grounds of a hotel she'd never been in before, knowing that there was nothing to stop a random customer from walking around the corner and getting an eyeful, for about 7 or 8 minutes!

That was the final shot of the day. I think it must have been clear that, when she put her clothes back on after that length of being naked in the open, she wasn't going to take them off again!

Last edited by shnowballs; 02-27-2015 at 07:48 PM.
Old 03-01-2015, 07:25 PM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts

My wife was asked by a friend to do a Boudoir session with a friend. They both went and it was a discount for them both to go since the photographer could do a two for one. My wife brought three outfits and so did her friend and they both took separate sessions and went out for drinks and dinner later. The session had a hair and make-up person for both of them. My wife went second and watched her friend Marci.

Marci is 5'07", shoulder length short blond hair, blue eyes and slim. In my limited time I've spent with her, I would say she is B cup, but she has a very pretty face. My wife said they Marci wore a corset, a baseball jersey, hat, and thongs, and did a few topless shots for her husband. Cate was texting with me and I asked her how it was going and she snapped a photo of Marci. I was very happy at what she sent, but I don't know if Marci would be if she knew. However, I didn't share and won't.

My wife went second and the female photographer snapped three of her in a corset, then one in a tube top and thongs and finally a fully nude session. Marci apparently said, "how dirty" with a grin and I though "she has NO IDEA what she has done!"

When they were leaving apparently my wife was talking to the photographer. She said, "my husband is going to love this!" And the female photographer said, "Oh... we do a couple boudoir session if you are interested."

My wife and Marci both thanked her and then left.

A few days later she got a call from the woman who did their shoots and she said the photos were ready. Cate went in to get them and they discussed the photos. Apparently, she loved the photos and so did Cate who spent a great deal of time looking them over and ordering some additional ones along with the package she was already getting.

Again the woman (I'll refer to her as "AS" from now on) mentioned about the boudoir shoot and Cate took an interest in it, but wondered if I would want to do it or we could schedule a time together that worked for AS too. Cate left it open and left. In a few days she would get all of the photos, a book, and a couple 8 x 10's we hoped to put up in the bedroom and in the master bath.

About two weeks past and we heard nothing from AS about the photos (when it was supposed to take only a week). Cate let another week pass before finally calling AS to see what was going on. She did not reach her and instead reached her voicemail. So she left a message.

A day passed and AS called back to Cate. Apparently, there was a problem and she could not locate any of Cate's shots. The negatives were essentially lost and AS couldn't find out where they were. Marci received hers, but nothing for Cate.

Cate was pretty upset for not only 'wasting a day', 'paid for nothing', and wondering if her naked self was out there somewhere. AS was very sympathetic to the situation and couldn't stop apologizing. She went on to explain how this had never ever happened before and that she was so sorry. Cate just felt irritated and was more upset (obviously) that her photos might be out there for all to see and make an appearance on the internet than wasting her time or paying for nothing. AS offered up a replacement shoot and to do a couples boudoir shoot for free as well. Cate thought it over and took it.

She called me later stating how upset she was and this woman was supposed to be a professional and yet lost her pictures. I calmed Cate down who seemed to have gotten even further worked up over this post phone call with AS. She went to look at AS's site and to find out about the couples shoot. AS had a advertisement about "your photos will never be compromised" and unfortunately Cate got upset more. I calmed her down and she started to relax.

Over the course of a few weeks Cate and AS went back and forth about how best to schedule, what to wear and such for the couple's shoot. Initially we couldn't do a shoot until about a month and a half later, but a cancellation that worked out well for us became available and we took it. We were supposed to meet with her to discuss the shoot, but never did so when I first met her was our shoot.

So on a Saturday, both Cate and I were to go to her studio for the shoot. The shoot would consist of Cate by herself first and then a separate, shorter shoot with me in it. Cate's shoot went well and she mentioned to me they were basically doing the same shoot as before with the same outfits. I was pretty turned on with the last two outfits and shoot.

They finished and AS came over to talk to us about the couples shoot. AS is about 28-34 with dark brown shoulder length wavy hair, gray eyes, and nose piercing. She stands about 5'4" and is cute looking. The day of the shoot she had no holey jeans and a red tight tank top.

Cate describes her 'vision' for the shoot and we go over the whole thing. AS seems quite comfortable with everything that Cate described and that is good, because I'm a little fearful of not having any booze, needing to be fully naked at some point and having my picture taken.

The first part goes well with Cate and I just wearing jeans and I feel the chemistry of working. AS is great at keeping it loose and fun and we actually laugh more than anything else. The next shot is more intimate with me in just my boxer briefs and Cate in a thong. There is one shot where she has her arms up my shorts to the waist band where she is simulating pulling them off. I was so turned on by this, but then AS needs to take a small break.

I obviously calm down a little as Cate talks to me, but I am very excited still. I've basically forgot she was there except listening to her say, "Pop the tush, move to your left, look right without turning your head. Grab her boobs so I can't see them" and so on.

After 15 minutes AS reappears and we get ready for the last part. This is the part that has me particularly worried and I start to think about it again and any arousal I had is done. We both discard whatever we have left and start with some basic covered up nudity with me behind her making a hand bra and my 'junk' covered up by her hands. We get through this no problem and then she says this:

"I need you make yourself hard."

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I ask her to repeat it and she does. Honestly, I wasn't sure I heard her right, but I did. I'm just standing there uncertain of what to do when Cate drops down in front of me and starts to suck on me.

I almost spit out a "what are you doing?", but just don't know what to do.

AS is readying her camera and looks up and see's Cate sucking on me. Her mouth drops and she stands there just watching for a moment. Despite the whole stranger watching, Cate's getting me hard. AS then gingerly walks over towards us and Cate pulls off me after a minute and I'm erect.

As looks down at me and says, "ah... good your hard enough". Then she directs us to get in positions so she can photograph us. The first shot is Cate looking into my eyes while her hand is wrapped around my hard cock. I'm throbbing, but she isn't stroking. Then there is another shot where I'm grabbing her one boob as she is holding my cock while we look into each other's eyes. Pretty hot. Cate is taking this seriously, but I'm charged.

Then one last shot and AS goes back to a table with her camera stuff on it and is looking down fiddling with the camera. She comes back as we start to grab our clothes.

"I was thinking, if you want to do what you (looking at Cate) did to him to get him ready more, that might make for some amazing photos." We say okay,

Cate slips on a pair of heels and crotches down and starts to suck on me again slowly, but tickling my cock with her tongue. It's really driving me mad as AS circles us to snap photos. Cate's sensual blowjob is really 'hitting the spot' and I am making all sorts of facial expressions and she captures some of them by stepping back, but making sure to capture what Cate is doing too.

Finally, I can't take any more and just blurt out, "I can't take any more! I'm gonna..." and leave it at that. AS continues to take photos and then speaks.

"Hold it! Don't yet!" She snaps four more and then says, "'m going to leave the room so you two finish what you need, I'll be behind that door." She walks away and I let Cate take a big mouthful of me. We the clean up, dress and go through the door to AS's office. She's at a desk and looks up to see us.

We discuss the photography session and she promises that we'll get photos this time. She even gives us a couple discs with our photos on it 'just in case'. Then she finishes with, "That last part was just too hot for me to stay in the room for" BIG PAUSE... "I'm just glad I got some of those images as they showed incredible feeling and passion, but now I think I need a shower!"

I laughed a little and Cate was blushing. We got the images a few weeks later and love them. AS has asked if we could allow a few of them on the site.... We aren't sure yet, but most likely "NO". Still, that was pretty damn cool and you can't beat a Blowjob!
Old 03-02-2015, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by five hole View Post
My wife was asked...
Best story ever!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2015, 05:01 PM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts
Default Error and Update

Well, first I want to say thanks for reading my grammar challenged post. I've seen way too many errors in typing and just hope you all can 'muck' your way through it and still enjoy it. I got 'confused' when I typed what my wife was wearing so, let me clarify.

For the record, my wife wore a corset and thong for few photos, then some in just a pair of jeans (you guys know the jeans with 'holes' in them -PROBABLY the hottest look of all three at least for me) and one naked. I'm not sure why I typed "tube top and a thong", but opps.

The session had happened back in mid January of this year and we didn't redo the photos until three weeks ago. So yesterday our photographer AS contacts us and asked Cate to stop by as Cate had a left something behind when we were there (Cate had left some of her make-up there when her purse fell open at some point). Cate did so and AS wanted to talk to her as well. Apparently, AS really liked the chemistry we had on camera and wanted to ask if she could use some of our photos on her site. She'd be willing to work out a deal if she could. Cate said she'd think it over and get back to her after checking with me.

I got home from work and during dinner it casually came up and I said, "OH?" I was very concerned as I didn't want my dick and face out there for all to see on the internet. We discussed it some and Cate told me that AS said our photos were REALLY hot and steamy and it made her 'hot' taking the last few. Cate mentioned her genuine interest in describing what she took shots of how much she liked what she saw for her company as well as passion that had her worked up.

My wife really liked this so, I know I am almost guaranteed to be conned into something. I'm just a little nervous of what!!!
Old 03-02-2015, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by five hole View Post
I got home from work and during dinner it casually came up and I said, "OH?" I was very concerned as I didn't want my dick and face out there for all to see on the internet.
Perhaps if the photographer agreed to blur or crop out your faces?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Blonde1 Video 001

1m:16s

08-08-2010

2m:09s

10-26-2020
True Blood S1E1 pt3

0m:45s

09-21-2009
Tinymaster

5m:29s