Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2014, 09:24 AM

Thanked 26,388 Times in 959 Posts
Default Sharing her pics with a friend

I got a buddy that we used to show each other's pics of our girls, his was a girlfriend but mine was of the wife, it was a turn on showing her off to him and watching his response and hearing the comments. I bet I showed him over 100 pics of her I sent him a few to his phone that he told me he masterbated to them. The pic below is one that was sent to his phone, I'm sure he used this one quite a few times.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 06-23-2014, 12:27 PM

Thanked 4,716 Times in 257 Posts
Default We showed our appreciation

I good buddy's wife was out of town for a month for work. He had complained to her that he was missing their regular sex. She is a fairly liberal gal never shying away from skinny dipping with a crowd etc. A few of us friends were together one night for drinks/dinner.

He brought up the subject of missing her pussy regularly. She happened to call him that evening. We passed the phone around so all could say Hi to her. Most of us mentioned that he was really missing sex with her. The next thing you know here comes a text to his phone with a pic of her naked (selfie, as they say) - full frontal. Then another and another all of her showing her nice body off, sucking her own tit, spread leg crotch shot.

He decided to get back at her, dropped his pants revealing his semi-hard unit, had one of us take a pic and sent it to her. Obviously drinks had lowered inhibitions. Another guy decided to show her how he appreciated her also, dropped his pants, stroked himself a couple times and a pic of him was texted to her. The bantering went on and on.

There were six of us (four guys and two gals) there plus the buddy. Someone came up with an idea to do her one better. All six of us stripped naked, lined up, each gal held on to a cock in each hand and the buddy took a pic and texted it to her. Nothing more sexual took place after that, but a fun time was enjoyed by all. I think our buddy couldn't wait to get alone and satisfy himself looking at her pics.
Old 06-23-2014, 01:16 PM

Thanked 1,172 Times in 54 Posts
Default Naked Wives Club "NWC"

A friend of mine got me into all this about 12 years ago. He was one of my oldest friends going back to my school days. One day he asked me if I'd like to see his wife

nude, ahh dahhh, sure I said. He shows me pictures of his wife completely naked. She had done several posed shots in variuos locations and she was lovely. I felt compelled

to return the favor and got my wife to pose for some nudes which I shared with my friend. I was hooked with the thrill of my wife being seen completely nude without her

knowledge.

Over the years we have each brought one additional husband into our little group. What is fun is we all know each other and their wives. The wives have no idea that we have

seen them without a stitch of clothing. We see these ladies on a regular basis at thier houses and at parties. At parties is especially exciting as the wives are dressed

nicely and us guys knowing exactly what is under those clothes. It makes for great party conversation amongst us guys.

Jokingly we call it the "Naked Wives Club" or "NWC"
Old 06-23-2014, 02:00 PM

We had a few friends over one evening. She was showing off her photos from our vacation. I had taken a few pics of her in the hot tub. In one photo, her breasts were clearly visible with one in full view, nipple and all. We both knew it but she let everyone see.

It didn't turn me on but she scored a few "cool wife" points with me.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LabCpl4Fun For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2014, 04:17 AM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 139 Posts

I used to play golf with a friend and to make the games more interesting we used to have a wager. If one of us won by one hole we got to see the others wife in their underwear. Two shots was topless, three was naked and four was legs open. Sadly more often than not there was only ever one or two shots in it. Although we both won a couple of games comfortably. Sadly we don't live near each other any more so the bets off. Never found anyone I trust enough to make the same wager with yet!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2014, 08:17 AM

Thanked 26,388 Times in 959 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabCpl4Fun View Post
We had a few friends over one evening. She was showing off her photos from our vacation. I had taken a few pics of her in the hot tub. In one photo, her breasts were clearly visible with one in full view, nipple and all. We both knew it but she let everyone see.

It didn't turn me on but she scored a few "cool wife" points with me.
That would of turned me on, I love showing my wife off
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wired For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2014, 10:27 AM

Thanked 9,960 Times in 516 Posts
Default Sharing

I used to have a couple of close friends who I would swap photos with. One was a neighbor, so that was pretty cool, as we'd see each other's wives in the neighborhood. The other lived in another state, so that was fun as well. Sadly we've sort of grown apart, so that doesn't really happen anymore. Hoping to find another friend to share with, as it's exciting to do!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to HedoRocks For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2014, 10:42 AM

Thanked 1,611 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
I got a buddy that we used to show each other's pics of our girls, his was a girlfriend but mine was of the wife, it was a turn on showing her off to him and watching his response and hearing the comments. I bet I showed him over 100 pics of her I sent him a few to his phone that he told me he masterbated to them. The pic below is one that was sent to his phone, I'm sure he used this one quite a few times.
Wow! I wish I was your buddy, I'd love to swap wife pics with you. It's something I've never done, I just daren't approach a mate and suggest it, there are about four or five potentials but it would just be too embarrassing if he refused.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smutley For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2014, 12:00 PM

Thanked 9,960 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smutley View Post
Wow! I wish I was your buddy, I'd love to swap wife pics with you. It's something I've never done, I just daren't approach a mate and suggest it, there are about four or five potentials but it would just be too embarrassing if he refused.
That would be our problem. Like I said above, I used to have a couple friends that I could share with. But now I wouldn't even know how to approach any recent friends about it. With the other friends it just kind of happened organically
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HedoRocks For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2014, 12:17 PM

Thanked 11,632 Times in 1,779 Posts
Default First times and more sharing photos

First Time] Sharing photos w/ Friends
Well the very first times we were only in our late teens and the photos were simple tit flash pictures of my wife, mostly Polaroids. We would show my brother and wife and our best friend and his wife those pictures taken usually during camping trips. The reasoning was Dollie wore very skimpy clothing and these were the only close friends who knew she dressed like that on vacations. Originally the photos were to prove Dollie wore those clothes and actually flashed others. All harmless. We took them in front of campground signs, highway signs, and other signs and statues, etc. to prove where we were. Made Great souveniers.
Don't ask to see them, like a few others, age and grown kids made us destroy most of our photos of the past and even later ones.

Of course they showed us their own tittie pictures. Can't remember if it was because we said it was only fair or they just got turned on and wanted to share. All simple harmless fun. Of course over the years we got braver and soon pussy flashing and then totally nude photos were shared. I really can't remember any nasty spread pussy pictures until later.
Yes later I began finding pen pals within 300 miles from home. The reason for this was if we became friends and enjoyed sharing photos we could meet on vacations. Found out it was hard to find strangers who only wanted to share photos. The real game was to send pictures from public places and dare them to copy. Worked out great for a few years with several like minded couples. This was when the spread pussy pictures were added. I don't even think it was my idea but Dollie agreed in time.
Somehow I expanded my distance and was sending Dollie's pictures all over the world in exchange for theirs. I don't think most were really wives. We often wonder where all her pictures are today! After awhile we had less penpals. Eventually we had none. Everyone we wrote and the few we met wanted to wife swap. I was all for it but my wife wasn't.
Fast forward to 1994 and retiring to Florida. We started gong to bike events and nude beaches. Dollie turned wild again and was flashing everything to nearly anyone who looked. We were all loving it. To shorten this, we met a few guys who loved playing with Dollie. We only met several times each year at bike events and the nude beache.
They were more into nude and tittie pictures than I was. We swapped girlie pictures often.
Then came the internet and we were always sending biker babe and nude beach photos to each other. Of course Dollie's pictures were always among them. The times we stayed with each of these couples they each had to show us the pictures of Dollie they wanked over. I thought sure she would be upset and embarrassed. Just the opposite. She'd expose her tits and pussy and sometimes spread it wide asking "wouldn't you rather see the real thing?" and things like that.
Usually their reply was "yes but we can't cum on you like we can the pictures."
Other penpals of years ago told us they masturbated while looking at her pictures. We never really knew so it didn't bother Dollie. I guess it was true.
That's another story.

I noticed my picture and others sometimes no longer show???????????
Attached Thumbnails
SkullBikeWeb.JPG  

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 06-24-2014 at 12:25 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Itallian GF Sucks

2m:10s

11-01-2018

5m:04s

05-10-2007
tommy 4

0m:46s

12-07-2014
GEDC0262

1m:48s