photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2011, 04:40 AM

So, first and foremost, I have to be the relative "square" and point out that if I had powers that could only be used for ENF... I probably wouldn't use them much. Maybe if I found a girl that had explicitly stated she was into that, but even then I might be worried about making a bad call...

I realize this is kinda missing the point of this project, though...

SO: If I was given super-powers and my conscience at least partially turned off, or if my super-powers included knowing when a girl would secretly get enjoyment from public embarrassment (and found myself surrounded by such girls), well:

First thing I'd do is I'd probably turn myself invisible for most of my pranks, so I could watch without being caught. In a few occasions I might shape-shift instead [probably into a handsome and imposing male (to add to the intimdation) a handsome and NON-THREATENING male (to add to the surprise) or a female form (see previous, but with the added benefit that I can put the girls in an awkward "lesbianesque" situation if I so desire) depending on the situation]. Only under very rare occasions would I let me be identified for myself as I played my mischief.

As for the actual pranks:

Viridian already mentioned making objects vanish from existence and altering the shape (and, by extension, the size) of clothing. I'd definitely go with the former (in particular: erasing undergarments off of girl's on the street and watching them try to cope with this sudden awkwardness), and might use the latter in unison (making skirts just a little shorter than they should be... especially now that the poor girl has no panties on... or doing making low rider genes ride even lower). If I was gonna go really nuts I might also make buttons vanish off of tops (most likely the upper-middle buttons, so they're still buttoned at top but you can see the front of their cleavage, or possibly the under-boob).

Ghosting (incorporeality) could also be a fun way to surprise steal underwear off of girls, with the added benefit that I could then use the underwear to further embarrass them (placing it in conspicuous places for others to find... relocating said underwear to ontop of the person head... or if I wanna be really goofy I could sneak up behind a pair of friends and swap their underwear so they're each now wearing the other's, and let them figure THAT one out). For a quick and easy prank I could also grab a girls underwear and just pull it so it's now on the outside of their clothes, and leave it at that.

I could also steal over-garments if I wanted to, of course, or just gently push girls out of their own clothes... or perform the classic prank of sneaking into a girls shower and stealing their clothes from the room (or even sneaking into a girls house and stealing every shread of clothing in the entire building, forcing her to go out in public in nothing but a towel or bed sheet as she shops for more. Dunno if I'd play the co-de-grace and steal that after she's halfway down the street, though. Sometimes you've gotta go all out, but sometimes it's more fun if you're merciful.

Telekinesis could be fun (and is one of several powers mentioned by others, but that I'm gonna repeat here anyway because... it bears repeating :-p). With that I could unbutton blouses, unbutton and unzip pants, lower pants, lower panties (fun thing to do on women in skirts), unhook bras (if it's the right kind of bra, I could probably even work a way to pilfer it from right out of the wearers shirt), lift skirts, and even lift shirts and dresses (this one being particularly fun since it leaves the wearer helpless. If I wanted to go really nuts, I could also sneak up on a house that had a girl taking a shower or getting changed, open a nearby window, pop out the screen, lift the girl, and drag her out of her house and into public view.

In theory wind control can also be used for some of this, but I prefer the more straightforward telekinesis, since there's limits on what you can do with wind.

Super speed (or time stop, as mentioned before) is another fun one. I could strip girls, put them in awkward positions, reposition undergarments (much as in the ghosting tricks) and perform other mischief all in the blink of an eye.

Retractable tentacles (or similar appendages. Long, animate hair could work, too): Yes, I know the hentai cliche. No, I wouldn't go "that far." Just restraining, stripping, and groping (granted, that's not an uncommon trope either. Especially in more soft-core fanservice anime that's trying to merely allude to the more hard-core hentai). There's a lot of fun that could be had with tentacles, though.

Animal control: Shirt eating squirrels. Skirt lifting birds. If I manage to get in the right environment, I can also use bikini pilfering dolphins or the classic underwear stealing monkeys :-p. And then, of course, there's the amusing irony of having girls pantsed by their own pets. Really, though, the possibilities go on and on...

And also, if combined with other powers, I might strip a girl who's riding horse-back, then spur the horse to parade her around town without giving her a chance to dismount.

And then, if we extend this to insect control, then I can also have ants steal underwear off of girls that make the mistake of falling asleep in fields (I don't know why, but I've always been amused by this thought). Or just have more conventional clothes eaters go to work on said girl.

Technopathy: Turn on girls' webcams while they're getting changed in their rooms and make them automatically upload to the internet. More mentioning this one for it's ease of being overlooked than anything else.

Flight: Mainly mentioning this one because it's come up in multiple dreams (especially in my teenaged years, IIRC) where I'd be flying around, sneak up on girls from above, and steal their tops, then fly off with them. For an encore you could stash the top somewhere, then come back for the girl, grab her, and parade her around town at an elevation of about 3 or 4 meters (or steal another article of clothing... repeat as necessary).

Then we have stuff like: Aura of immunity from resistance and persecution. Basically, I had this fantasy awhile back where one had this weird effect that no person could take action to harm them in any way for any reason, or even resist anything they physically tried to do. So a man could just walk up to a girl and start undressing her... and she wouldn't be able to push him away, nor would the cops be able to bring themselves to arrest him. After he was done she'd be able to run off to hide (or even retrieve any clothing he might be decent enough to leave behind), but she'd never be able to try to get back at him in any way, shape, or form. Neither could her friends, for that matter.

In addition to being able to strip women on the street, someone with this power could sneak into changing rooms while the girl is mid change, follow girls' around town with camcorders pointed up their skirts, and reek other similar sorts of havoc.

Also, obviously, the previously mentioned invisibility has it's uses, beyond simply letting me watch the effects of my other powers. Heck, the simplest use would be to just turn invisible, sneak up behind girls, and pants them. Alternatively, I could also sneak into locker-rooms and steal clothes from girls that are getting changed... or for a milder prank just sneak up on shy girls who are getting changed behind a stall or showering and open the curtain/door, revealing them to their friends.

And ok, now I'm gonna go ahead and use the biggy: Ni omnipotence. This one it's not so much about what you can do (you can do anything), but how creative you are about it. Specifically, I've always thought it might be fun to spont generate a band of mischief oriented super-villainesses and then let them do the embarrassing for me as I watch (if I was feeling like having a real show, I might give some good natured girls super powers of their own to fight said villainesses... although I'd probably leave the playing field a little asymetrical. Wouldn't want them ruining the fun unless they were good enough to *really* earn it). Or create new life-forms that are designed to embarrass girls (fast acting insects that eat the clothes right off of girls). Or create obstacle courses designed to embarrass girls, then forcing them to run through it [maybe in exchange for my using my powers to basically grant them wishes... if they successfully complete the obstacle courses with certain criterea (time limit, etc. I'd probably have a sliding scale of reward, so the more within the criteria they complete the course the better their reward can be... with a non-negligable consolation prize just for completing it at all)... or I might be a big jerk and just plop girls down at the start of the obstacle courses and let them know the only way they're getting back home is to go through the gauntlet :-p]. Or putting similarly themed obstacles in inocuous places (how'd that fun-house air-jet get in front of the woman's restroom? Why does that manakin in the clothing department periodically come to life and ask women riddles, then cause their clothing to systematically remove themselves when they get it wrong or refuse to answer? The world may never know...).

This... might explain why I enjoy GMing and co-GMing ENF themed Role Playing Games so much XD.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Divides For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2011, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatOtherGuy View Post
The "wires" idea mentioned before is kind of like Spider-Man's webbing. Imagine if you had organic webbing: if there was a hot redhead walking around on the beach in a two-piece black bikini, you could simply shoot a web at her top and then pull the top to you, leaving the chick topless and embarrassed. Then once more for the bikini bottom. Then perhaps one last time after she wraps a towel around herself.
Actually, another potential use of (sticky) webbing would be: After you steal the girl's clothes, you could stick her hands together behind her back so she can't cover up (at least, not until after spending a LONG period of time struggling) ^_^.

Or you could just attach webbing to the feet of a girl in a dress/skirt, then pull her upside down and attach the other half to a nearby ledge, so the dress/skirt falls up over hear head.

Quote:
Another power to be misused for ENF purposes: FLYING. I used this concept in my "Super Hot Chick" stories before. Imagine grabbing a girl out of a shower, and then flying her outside, flying all around the city holding her, and flying all the way to a public pool, just to leave the naked girl in the pool to then fly off.
Ya know, I read through the posts and thought I was the first one to bring up flying, but re-reading... nope, I missed this. Ahh well, not like all of my other ideas were original.

Hey, has anyone thought about plant control, yet? Having a girl stripped and tied up by vines could be fun. If the plant control adds enough flexibility, you could have trees grab the clothing off of girls and hoist them on high, then see if the girl is brave enough to try to go after said clothes. Or, for that matter: Imagine a woman's surprise when the lawn eats her panties.

Also, as long as I'm double posting anyway, some things I forgot to mention:

With vanishing clothing: I mentioned vanishing buttons on blouses, but I left out zippers on pants (which can be fun even without vanishing their panties. Or do the zipper first, then the panties later if she can't figure out something to do about said zipper). Silly me XD. (While we're at it: Support strings on sweat pants, and belts on loose clothing in general.)

And with telekinesis: Never underestimate the humiliation potential of an automic wedgie XD. (Also, just lowering a woman's underwear in her pants, and seeing if she makes the effort to pull her underwear back up. If she does, repeat the process. If she doesn't, maybe wait till an opportune moment, then unzip and pull open her pants.)

So, yeah, sorry I left those out on my first go-'round.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divides For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2011, 01:02 AM

Slightly restrictive one I thought of was a girl taking a shower and then suddenly all the walls in the building she is in turn to glass, exposing her to anyone looking in.
Like I said, this is restrictive but it would be fun.

Another one I thought of is a sexy twist on the "Emperor has no clothes" which features a women(Empress) in the same situation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelten For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2011, 02:13 PM

Thanked 15,516 Times in 917 Posts
Default The Fermata

This was the name of a book by Author Nicholson Baker. About a man who was born with ability to stop time And he used it for a lot of sexual purposes.Among other things.This kind of power I think would be the one to have the most fun with as far as ENF.If I was blessed with any ability,it would be that.Removing clothing,loosening clothing so that it drops off at an embarrassing time,ect.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wildfire54 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2011, 12:09 AM

Default Hope the wrong folks don't read this

. . . Hmmm, I think I'll just stick with ZAPPED for right now
Old 04-13-2011, 11:08 PM

Thanked 1,047 Times in 219 Posts

Yeah timestop or just give me X-Ray specs.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:48 AM

(Most of these would take were some PROGRAMMING superpowers, some are about alternate realities, but still :P. Also: excuse my preference for butts. It is an addiction)

For those who enjoy some naked animated booty: the ability to strip ANYTHING off of a humiliated female character (my mind immediately goes to Wonder Woman's star spangled bottoms and the top of Jessica Rabbits dress) in an animated feature just by typing in a command, even if it alters the plot and dialogue spoken.

Those who enjoy videogame booty: The ability to play any game you want, regardless of rating, and pants, shark, etc. whoever the hell you wanted, each NPC with a different reaction, whether you played as the main character or maybe a digital version of yourself

Here's a big one that's very broad and may have been mentioned before: Altering history for the sake of some embarrassing bare lady parts. What if Marilyn Monroe forgot her panties in the famous clip of her skirt blowing up? What if every winner of Miss Universe had her bottoms sn*tched away by (what is now YOUR) altered tradition?

Another big one: Altering laws. By writing in a notebook (no, not death note silly...more like law note ), one could simply make laws on women's clothing. Perhaps they would all be required to remove their top or bottom at the command of any man, no matter how young or old. Maybe the winner of every beauty pageant would have to accept her prize bottomless? What if, depending on if they had big boobs or a big bottom, every test grade under a B would require her to remove her top, bottoms or both? Endless possibilities for innocent women. Bad girls too.

One where every time you turn on the video camera and point it at her...a woman loses at least one article of clothing, instantly capturing you a humiliated babe on tape.

A superpower that causes EVERY attractive woman that angers you or puts you down to at least end up with a bare butt immediately. It's the vengeful/ anti depressant superpower. Also applies to attractive female artists with bad songs, actresses on live TV, etc.

This is a...reversed karma type of power: You slap a woman on the behind, and if she objects at all...(which she likely will), her bottoms basically just fly off of her ass. Same applies to boob grabs and tops.

The ability to replace every picture in a woman's home (maybe even classroom) to a picture of her bottomless, topless, or both (without the hassle of sneaking in, just by thought alone :P)

A power to make every fishing line cast into the water "accidentally" snag onto a lady's top or bottoms, tearing them away.

The ability to write anything about women losing their clothes and have it come true if written as a narrative. (Ex.: She had a perfectly chubby bottom, which was certainly shown off nicely when the shy woman's skirt in front of me was lifted, and her panties soon followed due to a sneaky friend beside her, little did she know her skirt was being blown up as well...her underwear mysteriously ripped off of her hips)

Lastly, the ability to make every woman in the world who is proud of her big bottom...self concious about it especially after she loses her bottoms from another power.

That's it for now, unless I decide to be an ass and add more soon :P
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to csh150 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2011, 01:27 AM

Default .

Some of these are great ideas. Some perhaps get a little too sadistic and cause us to ask ethical questions amongst ourselves. Why is it that we enjoy these ideas so much? Where should the limit be defined?

But I really liked the idea of making clothes just vanish, randomly in the street. Especially liked the idea of the video-game where you go around sharking . . . I'm assuming it's otherwise like Grand Theft Auto, just without killing and violence, right? . . . Yeah, that would be a pretty sweet game . . .

Hmm, making clothes simply vanish is the best idea yet. The webbing of hands is also pretty neat.

Telekinesis is also perhaps the best power to be used in such situations. When a girl is wearing only a two-piece bikini, a quick telekinetic sn*tching-off of the bikini top and bottoms would leave her utterly, utterly naked and embarrassed about being naked.

Actually, the false commercial for TVX BANG Universal Creamer is the best video of all. It's sort of super-power related, sort of not: it's a spray can that erases clothes. Just type the name Cara Steel into Dailymotion. It's so amazingly perfect and defining and iconic of ENF. She's covering up, and blushing, but in such a way as to promote, not discourage, the use of ENF and its presence in our everyday lives.

So, yeah: the power to ERASE CLOTHES - or, rather, turn them into dust which blows around in the wind - would be the ultimate power. Imagine a whole storm of dust suddenly flying through the air as clothes are disintegrated. Pants. Panties. Bra. Shirt. Bikini tops and bottoms. All of it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NotThatOtherGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2011, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Some of these are great ideas. Some perhaps get a little too sadistic and cause us to ask ethical questions amongst ourselves. Why is it that we enjoy these ideas so much? Where should the limit be defined?
Honestly, I think sadism, or at least related attitudes (such as the vandal's instinct, which is more about promoting chaos than about actual cruelty, but still related), is at least normal to be found in small quantities in people. More than that, though, I think a big part of it for many is about exerting dominance.

I also know I enjoy scenarios that would give the girl a problem to overcome because it can be fun watching them struggle their way through what can basically be summed up as a sexy (mis)adventure, although I dunno if the kinds of things resulting in that are actually what you're talking about.

As for "where should the limit be defined," I strongly feel that the answer there is simple: Fantasizing is ok, no matter what it's about, as long as it's purely a fantasy. But for real life, anything sexual is only ok if you know for a fact the girl's also into it [which, for those of us that can't read minds, means she has to have given proper, informed consent... which, of course, doesn't actually eliminate all ENF scenarios, since some girls will agree to situations that involve public nudity specifically because they LIKE being embarrassed... but it would rule out a lot of the stuff on here. Not all of it, though (in fact, my own proposed idea of making girls run through stripping gauntlets in exchange for rewards would be an example of something that could be "ok" in my book)]. I'm sure there are people on here who would disagree with me, but I really am firm in these beliefs, myself.

Anyway, though, that's all really beside the point here, if you ask me, since this is specifically about fantasy (which, again, I think is perfectly fine, no matter how cruel the actions might be. Just comes down to who's into how much of what why).

Quote:
But I really liked the idea of making clothes just vanish, randomly in the street. Especially liked the idea of the video-game where you go around sharking . . . I'm assuming it's otherwise like Grand Theft Auto, just without killing and violence, right? . . . Yeah, that would be a pretty sweet game . . .
For the record, I'd love a sharking themed videogame (I imagine there already are a few), but that's not really a super-power. I think what was being suggested on here was the power to make ANY game have a sharking feature via magic. So, for example, you're playing Super Mario Brothers, you've just beaten the game, Peach comes over to thank/congratulate you, you press a button, and suddenly Mario's lifted her dress and pulled down her panties. Or you're playing a fighting game, your opponent is a female character, you press a series of buttons, and next thing you know your character has grabbed his opponent, but instead of throwing her across the screen like one would expect, he's stripping her nude. RPG? The main character just cut one of the female party members' clothes off, or one of the female-looking enemies' clothes off, or both. Etc.

Quote:
Hmm, making clothes simply vanish is the best idea yet. The webbing of hands is also pretty neat.

Telekinesis is also perhaps the best power to be used in such situations. When a girl is wearing only a two-piece bikini, a quick telekinetic sn*tching-off of the bikini top and bottoms would leave her utterly, utterly naked and embarrassed about being naked.

Actually, the false commercial for TVX BANG Universal Creamer is the best video of all. It's sort of super-power related, sort of not: it's a spray can that erases clothes. Just type the name Cara Steel into Dailymotion. It's so amazingly perfect and defining and iconic of ENF. She's covering up, and blushing, but in such a way as to promote, not discourage, the use of ENF and its presence in our everyday lives.

So, yeah: the power to ERASE CLOTHES - or, rather, turn them into dust which blows around in the wind - would be the ultimate power. Imagine a whole storm of dust suddenly flying through the air as clothes are disintegrated. Pants. Panties. Bra. Shirt. Bikini tops and bottoms. All of it.
Erasing clothing is definitely a fun one, most likely due to just its straightforwardness.

Incidentally, would like to comment that I notice a lot of people seem to be big on screwing with a girl's personality (and, in some cases, body). I'm generally not so huge on most of these, myself, as it kind of devalues the girl's uniqueness, which makes her nudity and embarrassment less fun for me. That said, temporary adjustments to do stuff like lower a woman's inhibitions until she's gotten herself in the worst possible situation, then returning her to normal does amuse me. And while thinking about that, I realized: A power that can both enhance and remove the effects of intoxication might be an amusing variant of this. "Wait, I've only had one beer, why am I doing topless table danc-? EEK!"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divides For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2011, 11:40 AM

If you are interested in this type of thing, you might enjoy the Yahoo group below. Mostly it's video clips and pictures. But the type of thinking and sharing of thoughts displayed in this thread is encouraged.

Just replace the xx below with tt.
hxxp://groups.yahoo.com/group/Twitchable
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cooper2001ca For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
M2

1m:23s

08-01-2019
HousePeep115

4m:17s

03-29-2008
Mature BBW Shared

1m:33s