uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2024, 02:08 PM

Default At a nude beach

That's pretty much the only circumstance where I've seen my wife naked in front of other men. The first time, when she was still my girlfriend, I had convinced her and our female roommate to check out the Ledges in Vermont. It was not very crowded, but there were some friendly guys who were eager to talk to both women. To be honest, I was having so much fun looking at our naked roommate, that I didn't really even think much about the fact that my girlfriend was exposed to these other guys. Definitely a pretty exciting activity, though, and I'm always on the lookout for new opportunities.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cregan70 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2024, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothabanero View Post
Never but had a close call.
I feel your pain Hothabanero! I had something similar happen. I was with my wife at the doctors. The doctor needed to check on different areas on her skin, including areas around her chest. She was not in a gown, just in her bra.

The doctor was very respectful, and when he reached the area around her breasts cover by her bra, he pointed at it. My wife was fully prepared to take it off for the doctor. I was breathless waiting for her to do this. She started to unclasp her front opening bra and remove it, exposing her breasts to the doctor. As she was opening up her hands with the 2 halves of the bra in hand (if you can picture it), about to expose her nipples, the doctor stopped her hand from moving as he was able to see the areas of the skin that he needed to without more (or full) exposure. His face was very close to her chest so he was able to peek around the bra since it's now in a raised position.

She was willing, but the doctor stopped her. So close yet so far. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of that doctor.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2024, 06:58 PM

Thanked 4,466 Times in 277 Posts

Back in the early eighties long before my wife and I got together , my good friend and I were hanging out at a bar. My future wife was there with her then boyfriend. They were both drunk and i offered them a ride home. My friend and I drove them to his house . They walked to the front door where she proceeded to open his pants and give him a blow job while my friend and I watched from my car. They were so drunk I don't think they remembered we were only about fifteen feet away. By the time they finished she was naked from the waste up. They went in the house and my friend and I left. We both went to school with her a few years before.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2024, 02:46 PM

Thanked 2,019 Times in 142 Posts

I might have told this story before. It happened a long time ago, so I may get some of the details wrong. When my first partner and I first got together before college, we were both still living at our parents' homes. We lost our virginities together. Sex was only possible when our parents or our friends' parents were out.

One time, we were with another couple at one of our houses in the absence of parents. After having sex with my girlfriend, I got up and stood naked in the light so that the other couple could see me. The girl let out a squeal of surprise and delight at the sight of my cock.

My girlfriend never said anything to me about the flashing incident. The other girl was her friend so she probably ribbed her about seeing her boyfriend naked. That may have prompted her to plot her revenge against me.

A couple of weeks later, we were able to go to bed together at the home of one of my other friends. After we'd finished, we put the lights on and tidied up. I got dressed, but she seemed reluctant to put her clothes back on. Still completely naked, she chattered on about something irrelevant. I did wonder about this, but it soon became clear what she was up to.

She would have known there was a good chance our friend would come looking for us. Sure enough, he appeared at the bedroom door to discuss somethng or other, maybe ask about our plans for the evening.

I think she was standing near to me and leaning against the furniture as we spoke. In any event, she was brazenly facing my friend in a full-frontal nude pose and quite deliberately showing him her pussy. Later, he confirmed to me that he had indeed seen everything that she'd got. Sauce for the goose!

I felt chastised. I think she was saying in her own way, "See how you like it." Possibily, she'd just taken what I'd done as permission to have bit of fun of her own. Maybe, she thought that I'd enjoy seeing her flash a guy. Our relationship would probably have been more successful if we'd been able to talk about things like this.

Regardless of what her motive had been, her flash came as a surprise to me. I think my friend thought I'd put her up.to it and that we were weird. Looking back now, I admire her for having the guts to do it.

She had introduced me to the delights of candaulism. It is a bitter sweet pleasure for. me and probably a mixture of arousal and jealousy. I have found the sharing of a partner's body with another man is a wonderful thing that intensifies the love I have for the woman involved. However, I have never been tempted to take it further with swinging or whatever.
Old 04-16-2024, 12:46 AM

Thanked 5,813 Times in 785 Posts
Default Great story

Awesome story. We have skinny dipped, but it wasn’t as hot as your story. I’ll post later. I thought I’d comment first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damonpercival52 View Post
They both admitted they would be jacking off to the image of her naked later that night.

I took a chance and told her that both of my friends said they thought she was hot, and would be jacking off to her later.

She smirked and said, "Really? Well, while they are imaging what it's like to fuck me, you are going to actually get to do it."
Now that we are older, empty nesters and wondering about experimenting, I am thinking that it might be a chance to skinny dip again. If she reacted that well to me saying my friends are jacking off to her, who knows where it might lead?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2024, 08:19 AM

Thanked 1,413 Times in 75 Posts
Default First time

First time my wife was naked in public was on a nude beach in Lanzarote, Spain.

She'd been topless several times before on various beaches but this was the first time naked. She took a bit of persuasion to take off the lower half of her bikini but when she did it was a big turn on for both of us.

Lots of others saw her titties, her bare arse and most importantly her hairy pussy too. We ended up having sex in the sea later, along with two other couples who were close by. She also walked back to our hotel wearing nothing but a sun dress with nothing underneath.

Since then she has been naked three more times in public and I have been more than turned on each time!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Grant69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2024, 04:06 PM

Default Wife Being Examined

Quote:
Originally Posted by patfr View Post
I'd love to hear more about this!
Patfr, here's the full story:

I can trace my current obsession of exposing my wife’s naked body to other men to one specific event many year ago.

We were young, around 20 at the time. She was my girlfriend, and we were on a road trip / vacation in Florida. On day 3, she was complaining about a stomach ache. It wasn’t bad, just a dull ache, so we decided we just ate something a little funky and the best course of action was just rest for a one day or two.

Well, one day turned into two, which turned into three. At this point, we decided to find a hospital to have her checked out.

We found the local hospital, and went into the non-emergency care department, and waited for a doctor in the waiting room.

After a while, the nurse came to take her to the exam room. She asked me to come along for moral support. I said of course, I’m there for you, whatever you need.

We were brought into a large room with many separate exam areas cordoned off by draw curtains. As we walked to our little assigned ‘room’, I can see other patients sitting or being examined by a doctor through the little gaps or small openings where two curtains meet. When we got to our room, there was an exam table lined with paper, a sink and a couple of chairs. The walls on either side was a curtain to provide privacy from the other patients.
The nurse took her vitals, gave her a hospital gown, told her to remove all her clothing including her bra, but not her panties, and advised that the doctor will be there shortly.

Of course, she dutifully changed into the gown which opens from the front, and was short, barely reaches her knees while standing.

The doctor came in, who happens to be an older gentleman with an accent, was friendly and questioned her about her symptoms. He told her to sit and recline on the exam table. He asked her to open her gown up to expose her stomach. At this point, she is lying down on her back, and allowed her gown to be parted from the bottom to her stomach, while holding onto the two sides at her boob level. I was a bit shocked now seeing her lying there, showing her naked long legs, panties, and stomach up to her boobs for the doctor to see.

Just so you know, she’s medium height, brown shoulder length hair and has a fit, toned, body with nicely proportioned boobs. Come to think of it, she still looks like that now, bless her heart.

The doctor checked her out, used his hands to feel her body in various places, reaching his fingers into the top of her panties to press and press some more.

Watching this, I’m starting to get a little excited. Seeing my girlfriend lying there mostly naked, being touched all over, and looked at closely by this stranger of a man was oddly arousing. I hadn’t experience this before.

While she was being examined, I looked around the “room” and see that the curtains were, as usual, not closed as tightly as it should, and have small gaps where someone walking by can glance in to see my nearly naked girlfriend being touched all over by the doctor. Now I’m wondering how many people have walked by and seen this? I will never know I guess but instead of thinking I should shut the curtains tight, I welcomed the gaps and the possibilities of her being exposed.

Just as her exam was concluding, or so I thought, he asked her to turn over on her front, and to remove her panties. He stepped out so she could do this with a little privacy.

My girlfriend removed her panties, and now lying on her front, and now covered once again by the gown.

The doctor came back in. He lifted her gown from the bottom up, exposing her bum. He asked her to move her legs apart. I was standing there in shock I think, watching this happening in real time. I was standing beside her near her head, and the doctor was standing at the side near her bum. With her legs spread now, I’m wondering what he can see. I bet he has a pretty nice, up close view of her 20 year young pussy and butt hole.
With her legs spread apart fairly wide, he took his hands and moved it down to that area. I can’t really tell what he was doing, but he felt around for a few seconds and said ok, we’re done. Feel free to turn back around.

While essentially still standing over her, my girlfriend maneuvered on the small exam table to turn herself around. Her gown is still open so her slit is now in view of both of us. She had a nice brown bush at the time and no doubt the doctor had a better view than me of her parts. For a brief moment while turning, her gown gapped open completely and her boobs were visible. Of course, she quickly closed the gown while the doctor talked and gave his diagnosis.

She was fine, just a stomach flu that went away after a couple more days.

After the doctor left the room, she got up from the table to put her clothes back on. I asked her if she wanted me to hold the curtains closed as there were some gaps, and she said no, don’t worry about it, it’s a hospital. It surprised me a little but I was happy to play along. She stood in that exam room pretty much naked with just her bra on (no panties because she took them off for the doctor) with gaps in the curtains for all who cared to glance this way. She stood like that for about a minute arranging her clothes. For me, it was pretty hot.

Thinking back, I think that was the pivotal point when I realized, or learned, that I get a big thrill out of seeing her exposed in public, and especially examined by a male doctor.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2024, 02:44 PM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 157 Posts
Default Playing along

Hoping it’s not a repeat from another thread

We had been to nude beaches but the first time my partner at the time was truly observed naked was with a couple we had met on vacation and now just the 4 of us were at their rental and my partner had felt a little prudish as the other two had got naked with us earlier and she had only taken her top off while skinny dipping.

Now back at the rental with the pool we had just arrived to find his wife in the pool already and he dropped his towel on the pool deck revealing a rather big black cock. I dropped my shorts as we stood talking to him and my partner started to slip out of her sundress.

As she slipped her little g- string off, our new friend stared with great interest and as I watched his erection grow to a hard to miss full blown boner… it was a pretty hot moment for all that were witnessing - except his wife who finally came out and suggest he may need to visit the cold pool before we all climbed into the hot tub…
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2024, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Awesome story. We have skinny dipped, but it wasn’t as hot as your story. I’ll post later. I thought I’d comment first.

Now that we are older, empty nesters and wondering about experimenting, I am thinking that it might be a chance to skinny dip again. If she reacted that well to me saying my friends are jacking off to her, who knows where it might lead?
We go to nude beaches once or twice a year now, and it always fun. We both love catching other people checking her out when she walks down to the water, or is just laying out fully naked in the sun. Knowing that anywhere between 20 to 100 strangers are getting to see her in all her glory, gets us both going.

But there is something especially hot about her showing off in front of guys we know. If we hadn't been drunk that night I would not have been bold enough to tell her my friends were going to jack off to her, but her reaction made the night. And of course my friends were thrilled to hear about her reaction the next day. It really started a fun streak in her. We didn't live in the same city, so that group didn't get together that often, but when we did she loved to find ways to show off for them. Either at a party or randomly at one of our apartments, like deciding to air dry around the house instead of wearing a towel. Although it took some years, it did eventually lead to an amazing weekend vacation in a cabin where she decided it was time for them to stop just imagining what sex with her was like.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to damonpercival52 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2024, 06:22 AM

Thanked 5,813 Times in 785 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by damonpercival52 View Post
it did eventually lead to an amazing weekend vacation in a cabin where she decided it was time for them to stop just imagining what sex with her was like.
I would love to hear details of that. Sounds hot as hell. I’m hoping my wife and my friend will move beyond him jacking off thinking of her too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video1

4m:37s

09-25-2017
FattyBate

1m:58s

09-07-2021
20150811 At Home HPn Aftr Shwr OCC

1m:03s

08-11-2015
nature