Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2021, 12:15 PM

Thanked 3,590 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countrylivin View Post
I was reading on "ways to expose the wife". I came across several post to ride the highways in differing stages of undress. I find this intriguing.

My wife and I tend to travel a lot. A three or four hour drive is not uncommon. Normally I listen to a podcast or a book as I do all the driving. My wife will inevitably sleep till arrival to our destination.

I brought this up in conversation as we will be driving around six hours one way this weekend to visit family. She had many questions. She was only receptive to the idea of possibly topless but had questions and I could not answer.

1) Can large commercial trucks see a passenger topless as you pass.
It seems in the post I read it's hit or miss. She was adamant that she may do this but did not want it to look purposely done.
I responded that from what I can tell the taller trucks can see. Correct me if I am wrong.

2) She was concerned that a truck driver would call law enforcement.
I saw nothing in the post about any issues. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3) She wanted to know how to do this without looking like she is showing her tits on purpose.
I only said if you sleep then it shouldn't matter. Any ideas on safety and how to would be appreciated.
1 Truckers can see. Whether they notice or not is a different matter. Remember you control the speed of your vehicle so you choose whether to remain alongside, speed away, etc.

2 certainly possible but very slim. I would suggest she wear a blouse that is unbuttoned. If something goes wrong, easy to cover up.

3 sleeping or pretending to sleep is one way. A blouse that popped open “accidentally” is another way.

Another way is a tank top or muscle shirt with big arm openings. A tit can always “accidentally” pop out the side without her “noticing”.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:37 AM

Thanked 1,690 Times in 45 Posts
Smile Law Enforcement

as far as trouble with law enforcement, the worst that would happen would be someone complains and you get pulled over and talked to. In the time it takes to pull over, your wife closes her blouse and there is nothing to the officer to see and write a citation on.

They are not going to write a citation based on what someone else reported they saw, and the only way anything would happen was if the trucker agreed to press charges. That would require the officer to locate and stop you, the truck driver to stop and agree to press charges and fill out a statement, and then go to court to follow up. No trucker is going to take all that time out of their schedule to go after someone who showed them some titties. If they are not driving, they are not making money and all this would take time away from driving.

Good Luck - I have driven around with naked women and it is loads of fun!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BadPhotog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2021, 01:36 AM

Thanked 2,818 Times in 213 Posts

Back in the 80's had a ragtop Camaro column shift, low back buckets and rear bench. We would road trip to the beach on Fridays. Me and my girl up front and my Best friend and his girl of the week out back. Girls would start out in bikinis and usually nap on the way out. Up front my gal would lay in my lap with a couple of towels rolled up between the two front seats. We would start out early around 0700 so would catch part of the morning commute.
Being teenage guys we would massage and fondle the girls on the drive with many commuters getting an eyeful.
Traffic could slow down quite a bit approaching the pass heading out to the beach. Around town and at the beach parking lots. Nudity in the confines of the vehicle in CA is legal last time I checked the code, as long as there is no lude activity ok please check current statutes.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2021, 04:24 PM

Thanked 2,227 Times in 129 Posts

Thanks to all that replied.

First I took my truck to my friends trucking company. I parked my truck and used a freightliner sleeper to pull along side and past. Results... move her seat forward for best viewing. Do not recline all the way. Reason... if you look in the rear view mirror as you approach you can see the rider partially reclined. I guess all depends on the eyesight of the driver and if they are actually looking.

So, prior to our trip I agreed to extend it till Monday to my wife's happy approval. Withat that approval she allowed me to choose the shirt she would wear. After thoroughly examining my options I chose a black silk button up blouse. We are ready.

We load the truck. As we loaded my truck i was throughly distracted watching her tits bounce and move under the thin silk material not to mention the perpetual hard nipples poking out the front. We left an hour before light. Prior to daybreak I pull off the interstate at a truckstop to fill up. As I'm filling up my wife heads inside. I complete my task and sit waiting. Out she comes, bouncing tits all the way and very obvious nipples poking. When we pull out she smiles and said she had a few truck drivers follow her around making no attempt to hide the fact they were watching her tits. Also, the male cashier never made eye contact. She found this funny because she forgot she was braless till she got to the entrance and decided who cares only to find three men cared.

So now on the interstate for the long drive. She moves the seat forward and reclined to my suggested position. She unbuttoned the first several buttons and pulled the right side of the blouse over fully exposing her right tit. After some time we passed five or six trucks some faster than others because I had agreed to lock my cruise at 75 mph. Neither of us saw any driver make an attempt to look. Being dark not sure if they did if they could see anyway. My wife seemed a little disappointed that all seemed to be oblivious to a full on tit visible. I suggested that she go ahead and have both tits fully exposed. My reasoning to her was the contrast of the black silk to two white tits with pink nipples may draw attention. Without complaint, she unbuttoned additional buttons moved the left side over now falling exposing both tits to anyone that might look.

Still prior to daybreak we passed a number of trucks with no reactions or confirmation of looking. Some driver we could plainly see looking straight others no idea. We did get one horn as we passed but no idea if it was for tits or not.

Before daylight my wife said she was going to sleep. She put on her reflective sunglasses and was silent. We passed another number of trucks even as the sun was coming up but no confirmation of seeing anything. Most drivers were facing forward or preoccupied drinking or whatever. I was beginning to think that this will just be for my enjoyment as I passed truck after truck with no attempts to look. At 75 mph I was not blowing by. Finally the first confirmed sighting. I'm passing a semi truck and I see the driver look in his mirror. As I get to his rear tires he looks again like he sees something. As I pass along side his cab he's looking into my truck. A big smile crossed his face and as I passed his hood I got two horn blows.

My impression in reading about riding tits out is that all the drivers are looking into passing vehicles. At night or daylight, up to this point we had passed a large number of trucks with one horn in the dark and one actually confirmed. I continued passing and again drivers oblivious or that's what it appeared. Not until I approached a semi truck pulling an empty flatbed. I would gain on him going uphill and he would pull away somewhat down hill, possibly same speed on flat spots.

I catch him going up a steeper incline. As I reach his back tires he looks in his mirror, looks away then looks hard in the mirror. He obviously spotted her tits. When I get beside his cab he is looking into my truck straight at my wife's fully exposed tits. He looked to be a middle aged black man with graying black hair. He looks at me smiles really bid giving me a thumbs up. I go by. After topping the hill he moves up behind then passes me. Now we are on a long flat run until the next hill. He slows. My heart is racing trying to decide to blow by him or let him see again. I decide to just maintain.

As I move around he is definitely watching his mirror. I slowly progress because he is dictating the speed while I'm on cruise as agreed. We reach his cab and he is smiling looking at her tits. He maintains the same speed and I decide to wait. He gives me several positive hand gestures smiling. He also mouths something. I just make the the sign with my hands and head, she's sleeping. After what seemed like an eternity but was less than a minute I accelerate and move past and put distance between us.

My heart started returning to normal beating when out of nowhere my wife breaks the silence without moving a muscle. She said, quote, " well he looked as though he enjoyed that very much ". I was startled by her speaking and actually being awake. I started excusing everything first mentioned I was on cruise, second he passed me I couldn't help.... she stopped me and my excuses. Still without moving her body, she rotated her head smiling and said, " I was just saying he looked as though he liked what he was seeing ". She woke up as we approached the second time. She watch and said she was ready to cover it he tried taking a picture. He didn't.

As we continued, it was a lot like before. The vast majority of the drivers were looking forward or preoccupied to look over. I'd say feast or famine. Several hours of driving maybe three or four gave me a positive hand gesture or horn.

Next exciting thing was just like someone on here said. A driver may radio forward. After we stopped for a break, I had too much coffee and needed this break, we got back on the interstate. Once on the way, my wife had covered herself while I went inside, she opened both side and asked was this too obvious. She had tucked both sides down with just the last button holding the end together below the top of her shorts. She was just as exposed as before just additional skin showing. I said in my best honest tone, looks completely accidental.

She had fallen asleep during the few trucks that I confirmed saw her. She's awake now and I explained the limited number that actually looked and saw her. Soon we approach a line of trucks. We are still several hours from our destination. She saw this and said look at that line of trucks. I responded with our luck no one will see. She said she was tired of being reclined so much. I said but you wanted to pretend it was accidental. She gave me a are you stupid look and said does this look accidental. I agreed. She brought the back of the seat to half reclined. She unbuttoned the last button and tucked the shirt behind her. I said well no faking that. She said no but she can see now.

Still set at 75 mph we reach the last truck. I move to pass. I reach the back of his truck and I see the exact moment he noticed her tits in his mirror. He did a double the triple take. My wife has a book in her lap actually reading. I said no doubt he sees you. We are about to pass. She looks up and over. There is an elderly man with red hair face in window smiling. My wife casually smiles and waves as we pass. She said, he way definitely happy to look. She rubbed a hand across both nipples causing them to stand out harder than ever. We are approaching the next truck. I said, don't turn sideways you might cut my glass. She told me to shut up. I was focused on her nipples when she said, look at this trucks mirror. I look and he is looking in the mirror. When we are almost to his cab a younger guy with long blonde hair has a cell phone in his window. My wife immediately covered and shook her head at the driver as we passed.

I said there's no way anyone can tell who it is if they get a picture. She took my hat and said how's this. Dark glasses a hat and essentially topless. Great. We passed six more trucks. Each had a few seconds as we passed. My wife never looked over. Of the six, two took pictures. I did not tell her. All six were waiting. So who ever advised that they will radio ahead was correct.

My wife asked if one more truck looked could she get dressed for our arrival. I said only if you go all the way home just as you are. Agreed. Now she is really wanting to get ready for our arrival. She said, quote, " if the next truck is a hot guy slow down and make him look ". I said I can not make someone look. She looked frustrated. She said fine and was quiet. We eventually approached a semi truck with no trailer up the interstate. She said, slow down when we get close to passing till this truck looks. I said what if he's not hot in my best sarcastic tone. She said I want to put on my bra and a cute top, I don't care if he is Quasimodo. We both laughed.

Soon I am approaching. This is a nonsleeper daycab semi with no trailer. As I move to pass my wife said slow down you are flying by. I slowed. The driver had his window down and the wind was blowing. Just as we approached his cab he glanced in his mirror. I can see his face clearly. He looked again smiling. He is a very dark black man with a solid two rows of gold teeth and dreads in a ponytail blowing in the wind. I pause and say I don't think this is your idea of hot. She said just pull up beside him. I slowly pulled forward slowly. I got cab to cab. He had a huge smile looking and gave us a thumbs up. I'm pacing his speed, no one in front or behind. After the thumbs up. My wife shyly waved. He made a spinning sign with his hand. I said I think he wants a facing frontal. My wife said ok but then pass. She released the seatbelt and turned facing him. She did two or three bounces causing her tits to bounce. Gave them a lift and shake pinching her nipples. He had his tongue out flicking at my wife. She turned back in her seat, said go. I passed to him blowing his horn.

No truck in front or behind she got her bag out and put on a bra and different top. She said the line of trucks and this last truck has her ready for sex upon arrival. True to her word we had a long slow cumming together.

I will update the ride back later. It is truly amazing how many trucks you have to pass while on cruise to get one to look. I did learn two things. Like someone said here, pause as you pass. That pause gets the drivers attention. Two, they will absolutely radio ahead. I guess another lesson on the trip down, everyone that did look did not get mad or report us. All looked genuinely happy.
Old 10-12-2021, 05:42 PM

Thanked 1,759 Times in 56 Posts
Default Wife exposed in front seat

We frequently take long drives to visit family in other states or for vacation, and its pretty well understood at this point that the wife will wear a short skirt or summer dress with nothing on underneath. I used to have to request it, now she just does it without me asking. And similar to what an earlier poster said, my wife will also usually use the long car rides to take naps, which involve her feet up on the dash and the summer dress riding up (or pulled up by me!) above her waist to expose her bare pussy. I'll often unbutton her top or pull the straps down off her shoulder and get her tits out, so she is, for all intents and purposes, basically naked in the passenger seat. Certainly makes for a much more interesting ride!

That said, I have often wondered how visible she is to the truckers. I think she's not too visible to other normal sized cars, but I assume the truckers can see her very well? Not trying to cause a hazard on the road by distracting them, but I feel its more of a public service to thank them and keep them awake on their long hauls by giving them something nice to look at (my wife is stunning and gorgeous, long sandy blond hair, perfect B cup tits with always hard dark nipples, completely shaved pussy, and nicely toned and fit). And yet, I'm always amazed by how few of them actually look down and notice. I realize zooming by very fast doesn't give much opportunity to notice her, so I tend to slow down to pace them, just for a few seconds, to give them a good show. I only do this when she's asleep cuz if she notices I'm slowing down she gets pissed. Not because she's showing her goods, but because I'm extending an already long trip

But at other times she definitely gets noticed. I remember once in particular we were driving home from the airport after a trip to Jamaica. She had been pretty much nude all week (Hedo), and she was feeling free and horny as hell, so she started sucking my cock on the drive home. This placed her bare ass and pussy facing right up against the passenger side window. With her head buried in my lap she didn't notice - and didn't care - as I pulled up right beside a truck and paced him. It was dark outside so I turned on the cabin light to give him a good view. He kept up so I know he could see, and I could make out his face from the window as he watched. Went along like that for a good 15-20 minutes as I reached over her ass and played with her pussy for him.

Unfortunately I don't have many pics of these adventures to share since I'm always driving when it happens! Found one, so you'll get the idea (and cuz I know all you wonderful pervs will ask

So I'd say thats a little of both "teasing" and "serious"!
Attached Thumbnails
126.JPG  
Old 10-12-2021, 08:20 PM

The trip home yesterday.

We had a lot of fun visiting with family and friends that we have not seen for some time. It was also fun to watch my prim and proper wife enter act with others knowing she had just faced a truck driver on the interstate and bounced her tits to him before squeezing them and plaing with her nipples as he flicked his tongue at her. I guess the jekyll and Hyde effect.

We had planned to leave before daylight again Monday morning but my wife planned a breakfast with some family. We did not get on the road till just before noon. My wife was very apologetic. She asked what I required for her top. The devil took me for a minute. I suggested her yellow under armour t-shirt braless for the truckstop then back to the silk top after we fuel up and got on the interstate. She readily agreed until she had put on the t-shirt and looked in the visor mirror. The material was tight across her tits and belly. You could see the hint of her areola and definite protruding nipples through the shirt. Not see through but definite color contrast around her nipple. She complained that if see through wasn't enough her nipples were to obvious to overlook.

As she protested I exited the interstate. The truckstop was a smaller side with not much traffic. When I mentioned this she got cash and head inside. Again I finished before her. I sitting in the truck at the pump waiting. Out she comes. From the long distance I can still see the hint of areola as previously mentioned but her nipples were more erect than before. She hopped into the truck enthusiastically smiling. Turns out she had a stalker following her through the store. As she wandered down one aisle he followed. Each aisle and to cashier.

Once in the truck and on the interstate she changed to the silk blouse. She half reclined her seat took my hat and put on her sunglasses. She opened her blouse but left the bottom two buttons. Out came both tits with her nipples hard as rocks. She said I'm ready now. Off we went. She was reading a book as we traveled. As we passed each truck she announced quote, nope, facing straight or nope preoccupied. At 75 mph I felt like most trucks were going less than 70 mph speed limit. We finally passed one that she said he looked but was too late. I said nothing. After another hour or so she said I guess you should slow down a little as you pass. I took that to mean use my judgment.

Soon I am behind a semi and trailer. As I move to pass he moves in front to pass a slower larger motor home. We slowly creep up the hill passing. I get my cab beside the motor homes driver window. I hear my wife say, you know he can see me. I look and his side window is huge slid forward open slightly. Driving is an elderly man focused straight ahead. My wife is sitting there calmly pretending to read. His window is taller so she is correct. I said you want me to fall back some till the truck passes. Still looking at her book, not really. I glance over we are pacing him up the hill he is still looking forward. I say he has no idea. Seconds later my wife said, oh he's looking now. She's still pretending to read. I look and he is smiling looking over at her.

He sees me and smiles waving. I nod back. His heads on a swivel. Looking forward and at my wife. Rather than move closer to the trailer I move closer to the center line and back alittle giving him a closer better view. I say, he waved at me you might wave back facing him as we top the hill. She unwrapped the seatbelt and said sure never looking up. The truck topped the hill and sped up. We topped together I didn't speed up. My wife asked while looking at the book, now. I said yep. He was looking straight at her. She turned facing him and gave him the two or three bounces as she waved. Smiling he waved back and gave her a thumbs up. Passed. We passed the truck no look.

With no traffic in front we discussed how she just made that man's day at his age assuming he's as old as he looked. We drove some time passing trucks with no one looking.

We finally went on a roll, out of ten trucks four were looking and gave a happy gesture or horn blow. One did look to have taken a picture per my wife. What I found to work was as I passed I would slow as I reach the back tires of the truck then pause and proceed. This got the attention of the driver giving me most time a chance to see them in the mirror. This process increased looks and opportunities. If the driver smiled in the mirror or looked several times I would slowly pass giving them a long chance to view, this worked a lot. My wife would just sit there semi reclined reading or pretending

There were two times on the return trip that something different occurred. A good number of driver had got to view her tits in that first four hours. A whole lot of misses but definitely double the trip down. My wife seemed to be uncaring either way other than the occasional, he sure looked happy to see titles.

With about two hours of drive time remaining my wife announces, I'm bored. It had been some time with no trucks and none in sight ahead. I told her I was speeding in between truck sightings, just bad luck. She was quiet. After I passed a car she asked what about flashing tits to a non semi truck. She said I'll just sit up and face the window. I'll wave as we pass. We discussed safety and offending etc. She straightened the back pulled her blouse together and said let her choose. We passed vehicle after vehicle she viewed each one even those that passed us. Turns out she was looking for a pickup truck with an older man or two riding. It was humorous listening to her describe each negatively. I wasn't even paying attention.

After a long time she said what about them. I had passed. I look in the rear view. An older regular cab pickup a ways behind me. I see two individuals but no detail. I ask my wife. She said that when we passed there were what looked to be two middle aged black men driving a work pickup truck. Had tools ladders and other items piled in the back. She said the driver looked over at her looking at them and smiled at her while nodding she smiled back. I thought two middle aged men sounded safe but how to repass them. The answer came into view as a sign. Exit one mile. She said exit then renter behind. I actually caught a red-light and then returned to the interstate. Miles ahead I caught up. Here's her plan. Pull up beside them. I will be changing shirts as we pass. I will act surprised then I'll do the same as the other times and then speed off.

She is nervous for this. She had butterflies in her stomach as she put on the yellow t-shirt. I believe that's what she looks for and she confirmed later. Not just the exhibition but the excitement and a little danger. I had to stay back to let following traffic pass and have nothing oncoming behind us. Finally our chance. I closed the distance slowly then pulled over to pass slowly. As we get closer I can see the driver and passenger through the back window. Definitely a work truck. Just before our cabs got side by side my wife released the seatbelt and leaned forward I slowly crept forward.

Once side by side she started pulling her t-shirt over her head. This caught the drivers attention. He looked over as her tits fell out of the bottom of her t-shirt. In one motion she removed her shirt and looked beside us. The driver had a big smile and was saying something to the passenger when she faked embarrassment using the t-shirt to cover her tits. He sped up with me. He was motioning to my wife to move the t-shirt. I increased speed. He paced my door. My wife is shaking her head to him and the passenger motioning to move the t-shirt. She calmly holds up a finger as if to say wait. She said speed up a little. I did. They did also. The passenger has his hand together either paying or begging the driver is still motioning move the shirt. She said when I say go, pass them and keep going.

This has been only ten or fifteen seconds. She turns to them still holding the t-shirt across her tits with one had. She motions to them the OK sign and points at her tits. She holds her phone up shaking it and places it on the dash. Motions them to do the same. Stupidly they do. She gives the a thumbs up and they return one each. She turns facing the window arches her back and removes her shirt giving them a full topless frontal. They are saying something but must be talking to each other. They both clap to her. She then starts bouncing slightly not two or three times but over and over. They are both gesturing away talking. After a good ten fifteen seconds she stops and gestures hands up done. They both gesture more. I ask you done. She said one more. She sits up and forward tits only an inch from the glass. She cups under both tits and starts squeezing and lifting. I'm watching the reflection. As she does this she is pinching and playing with her hard nipples. This went on for another fifteen seconds. I think she would have continued but traffic was approaching a ways behind. I advised her. She released her tits, pressed them against the window, waved and said go. I took off past them. He attempted to keep up but not long.

She put the black blouse back on and said back. She admitted that the whole episode had her aroused and wet. We drove a while just talking. She had the silk blouse on but not buttoned just holding it. Over an hour later we were fifty minutes from our exit. She reclined her seat half way and opened her blouse totally. I said we were less than an hour from our exit. She responded with, well maybe a semi driver will get to see. Now the final different thing that happened. We passed several trucks with no looking even using the pause at the back tires. Ahead was a red sleeper semi hauling concrete bridge materials. A quarter mile ahead of him, was three more hauling the same.

As I passed the first I paused the started to pass he didn't look in the mirror so I just maintained speed. As I passed he looked over and down. He saw my wife but only briefly. I didn't slow. I approached the line of three. Approaching the last truck he was definitely waiting. Looking back and forth in his mirror. I asked if my wife was awake. She said yes. I said the first raido'd the others this guy is waiting. She rubbed her nipples harder and said let them have fun. I slowly creep up and his facing is in the window smiling. I give him a short show and move up to pass the next truck. Here's the different.

We are on a long flat spot of interstate. As I get to the back of his truck the truck behind pulls in behind me. The truck in front moves over blocking me from passing. I inch forward. I'm cab to cab to the driver. He's smiling looking down. I slow some and so does he. I advise my wife that we are sandwiched between trucks with a driver staring and talking on the CB. Her response was OK. I was actually nervous. He was beside us for a good minute. I asked my wife if she was watching. No. Reason being the driver took several pictures. I reached across as if to cover her and slowed he put the phone down but continued talking on his radio. After a long minute the truck beside me started moving forward and the one that we passed earlier got behind him. I tell my wife. She calmly said, maybe he didn't get a good look the first time.

The last truck did the same. Pulled cab to cab took a picture or two till I slowed then spent a good minute on the radio smiling looking and talking. No cars behind to obstruct so I think finally they had enough. No they didn't. The truck passed the one in front of me and swapped placed. I advise my wife. She responded its only fair. Same for the third worked our wY cab to cab. This truck driver did not take pictures but did spend a good two minutes getting all he could see. My wife finally spoke up. She said that's enough for them. She pulled her blouse closed, tapped her wrist as if to say times up. The truck in front moved over and we passed.

My wife said after all that I believe we are done. I agreed. Fifteen of the last twenty or so trucks we passed must have been monitoring the radio because they were all looking into my truck only to be greeted by my wife fully clothed reading.

So the results. I need a radio in my truck to monitor talking. The post trip results for my wife was she really enjoyed the experience and is not opposed to doing it again. The getting trapped inside the three trucks was unnerving but I guess harmless. Do not want that to happen again. Also told my wife that she is an equal opportunity tit exposer. She covered every group that can drive a truck. Old, young, middle aged. Per my wife, cute, hot and ugly. White, Asian, black, Indian and all others in between. She said it's nice to see everyone enjoys see a female breast in today's times. Also, if anyone sees a picture of a nice pair of tits taken from a semi truck into a blue truck of a female wearing reflective sunglasses and a black ball cap please let me know.

The best part is our sex life has ramped up tremendously. I do not care why but I'm loving the results.

I hope something will happen soon but a busy next few weeks.
Old 11-09-2021, 03:28 PM

Finally able to update something. We decided to head south to my parents for the weekend since we are staying home for Thanksgiving. The three hour drive there was uneventful. My wife enjoyed looking at truck drivers as we passed to tell me whether they looked over or not. Surprisingly, not many took the opportunity to look. Not that she was exposed just a handful of the many passed looked.

We arrived. My parents are retired and in their mid 70's. They also live in the country, fifteen miles from town, so not much going on but visiting. After visiting we decided to take an ATV across the place. The house sits on the edge of the property so plenty of places to ride. Lots of mud and wet ground. When we returned we were both covered sufficiently in dried mud. Walking to the house to clean up and change clothes we decide to strip down and go in the back door. Once naked my wife is holding her bra and panties in her hand. Other clothes in a pile by the door. She remembers our phones in the ATV storage in her bag. I turn in my wet boxers and head back to get the bag. She heads inside to go shower.

I get the bag and head back. I leave on my boxers on and enter. I walk through a sunroom and into the main den. My dad is sitting in his chair watching television. He looks at me and asked if we had fun. I said yes and that we ended up mudding around more than riding. We chatted a little about where we rode and I excused myself to get showed and dressed. I enter the bedroom and my still naked wife is sitting on the bed with her hand over her mouth eyes wide shaking her head at me. I close the door and ask what's wrong. She said she totally walked into the house naked just strolling through thinking that my parent would be in the front den as always watching television.

Turns out my dad wanted to watch football, my mom wanted to watch a movie so he moved to the back den. My wife said she was casually walking in covering nothing when I dad said, looks like you guys got a little muddy. Still not comprehending her nudity she responded we certainly did. At that time she realized and quickly covered apologizing as she covered. She said all my dad said was, it's Probably too late to cover now. She quickly went to the bedroom.

I told her he didn't say anything to me about it. She got up and we showered together getting mud from our hair and other areas. Once dressed she didn't want to go back to the den with my dad so she went to the front with my mom. I went and sat watching football with my dad. He never mentioned anything till halftime asking where my wife went. She likes football and he knows this. I said she was a little embarrassed and went to watch the movie with mom. Straight faced, he said why is she embarrassed. I said, according to her she walking in on you completely naked. He said yes she did but why is she embarrassed. I said, I assume because you are my dad and never seen her naked before. Still Straight faced, well that's true but she has nothing to be embarrassed about. I said I agree.

Later that first night while in bed my wife said my dad approached her while alone and told her not to be embarrassed that she has a beautiful body and that I'm a lucky man to have her as a wife. He also mentioned to her that he had in fact seen her several times naked walking by open doors over the years but did not say anything.

So fast forward to our last day. My sister came by to get my mother to go shopping for the day. We are sitting in the back den getting ready for the games. My wife looks at me and asked to go across the place on the ATV. we change clothes and head to the pole barn. When we started, she said, let's get muddy. We do this a lot so I think nothing of it and proceed to hit every mud hole I can find. When we get back we are covered. I ask if we should just hose off and I would go get her a towel. She smiled and said, what did I think if she did the same as last time. Then it hit me. I said you do what you want and I'll wash the ATV and be in shortly.

I watch her walk down to the house. She stops at the back door, strips completely naked. This time she heads inside with nothing in her hands. She waves at me and disappears inside. It took me a good fifteen minutes to clean my ATV and myself. I again stripped to my boxers, picked up my wife's muddy clothes and headed inside. Again, my dad is sitting in his recliner watching pre-games. He looks at me straight faced and said, you look muddied than before. I agreed. We chatted another minute till I headed to the laundry room then bedroom.

My wife was in the shower so I headed to a different shower. Once out, walking through the house to our bedroom, I see my wife dressed on the sofa talking to my dad. I get dressed and we watch some games. Once my mom arrived home we said our goodbyes and we loaded our dirty laundry and got on the road. All afternoon nothing was said. I thought maybe my dad was not in the den when she walked in so I said nothing.

She was like a little school girl once on the road. She said she's been dying to tell me what happened. She walked into the den and my dad was sitting in the recliner. This time she said she walked in covering herself with hands and arm. My dad responded just like he did with me, you look muddier this time. She stops, smiling and said we hit every mud hole on the place. My dad asked if she was still embarrassed. She said not as much. He asked then why cover. She said, not sure. She dropped her hands. She said she is standing full frontal naked as he asked where we rode, did she drive, did we get stuck, her favorite parts of mudding, etc..

She said she talked for over five minutes standing naked. She even walked around the front of the recliner towards the bedroom when he kept asking questions. She said at that point she is standing just a few feet from the right arm of the recliner where she stopped to continue answering. My head was about to explode. She was unsure of the time but said that she had just entered the shower when she heard me enter the bedroom. I said that I was fifteen minutes. She said well then she stood there talking for twelve or thirteen.

Here's the points I found interesting. She said even though he never mentioned her nudity his eyes transitioned from her tits to pussy almost the entire time. She said that after a few minutes she started opening her legs inching her feet apart till he could see straight through. She started by standing with her legs crossed. She said once she started walking towards the bedroom she ended up from maybe ten feet to his left to three or four feet from him talking. She said this time she just stood naturally giving him a complete see-through view. As they talked with her this close she started picking dried mud from her hair and eventually made it to the bedroom.

I almost didn't post this. I kept thinking how some will crucify my wife and I as perverted for her purposefully teasing my dad. But the strange thing is, he never mentioned the second occurrence or made my wife uncomfortable the while time. Yes his eyes deceived him and the many trivial questions to prolong her stay was obvious but his demeanor was as if she was fully clothed the entire time. My wife is still talking about it days later.
Old 11-10-2021, 03:04 PM

Timing is everything. After spending time posting the events of our weekend I was in my office late working. My mom usually calls once a week as I'm driving home to check in. My cell rings and I assume it's mom. It's my dad. He called to let me know the weather is going to be nice this weekend and there's lots of college and pro games on Saturday and Sunday. Also my sister is taking my mom and a friend of my mother's for a long shopping trip so perfect time to come down and enjoy the country and some sports. I told him I had no plans for the weekend but would run this by my wife and will let them know.

His invitation is not unusual. He does enjoy when we come down and watch any sports because no others in our family care about watching. It unusual that it's two days after our visit he is wanting us to come down again. His tone and conversation on the phone was just normal but I can not help but think he wants another muddy ATV ride.

So.. I get home and my wife and I adjourn outside for a nightcap after our meal. I mention the call from my dad. She smiles at me and said maybe I showed him too much last week. I said if he's calling for that he didn't get enough. We both decided we were unsure of the reason for the quick invite. I asked why she responded with, maybe she showed too much. She said, look I was totally naked standing in front of him. Then as we talked I more or less posed depending on who was talking. I asked for a demonstration. At this point in the evening she had on a very large t-shirt and panties. Sure.

She had me adjust my chair and she moved others. She then stripped off the shirt and panties. She's standing naked under the lights and looks amazing. She actually covered as she had for real and said she walked to the edge of the coffee table in the den and stopped facing my dad like this. Standing, legs crossed hand over pussy with arm and hand over tits. I joked that I could see nipple through her fingers. She said she couldn't remember if she had covered completely or not. Otherwise she was covered.

She went on to demonstrate the moment she dropped her hands. Standing frontal. Tits on display and the thin pubic stip visible but that's it with her legs together. She said she adjusted her stance after a few seconds. Her feet were shoulder width apart. Her distances were pretty accurate. I am being treated to a nice view through her thighs and her slit and lips a clearly visible all the way through. She then adjusted further. No description needed. She then showed how she posed in differing positions by adjusting feet, bending leg or arching her back. I'm now sitting there hard as a rock as she demonstrates.

She then moved to her second position beside the recliner/my chair. I verified with her the distance and she confirmed. Maybe three feet or just over. She then proceeded to demonstrate her posing as they talked. Theres just no descriptions for the up close and intimate viewing he had. My favorite was when she demonstrated how she arched her back as she reached behind her head to pick mud from her hair. Nothing left to the imagination. Now the surprise she left out.

As I was telling her how amazing the whole situation worked out. She said, well there's one thing I left out. I said I don't think you could have much left. She said she didn't tell me all. My response, ok. When she finally said she was going to get a shower, my dad asked if she would get him the two magazines from the side of the other recliner. You actually walk between the two recliners from the sunroom. My mom usually sits in the other when watching the big television and has magazines in the side pocket of the recliner. I smiled and said really, did you. She said, and a little extra.

She turned and pretended to bend over to retrieve the requested magazines. I am looking at everything from front to back and all in-between including her asshole. She stands and faces me smiling. I asked if she got a response. Smiling she said, he took the two magazines from her smiling. She said as she walked to our bedroom she got really embarrassed about spending so long and doing so much exposure.

She got dressed as we continued. She said she left off the last part because she thought she went too far exposing too much. I replied that she really didn't show too much that she hadn't already exposed. She gave me that look like stop telling lies. We continued. Only other thing I really wanted to know. When she demonstrated her retrieval of the magazines, the first thing I noticed was her current state of arousal. So I asked if she was as aroused as much then as now. She said probably more. We went in the house and straight to the bedroom.
Old 11-19-2021, 11:52 AM

Nothing new to report. Tim is persistent in wanting a picture text to him but the wife is absolutely against sending pictures..

I was bored at my office and reading a thread low key events and was reminded of a time early in our marriage. The post was by somepevert about a fishing trip. Not calling someone a name just the posters signing. I used to compete in semipro fishing tournaments. Bass fished many lakes all over. Loads of travel during the summer. Some trips my wife would accompany me and spend the days Thursday and Friday pre-fishing with me in my boat. At that time I had a twenty one foot cobra viper bass boat, plenty of room. She is not into fishing but as you can see she loves sunning and reading. So as I tried to locate my spots to fish the tournament she did just that.

The only spot that she felt really comfortable to openly tan topless was Land Between the Lakes, also known as Kentucky lake and connected across the north end, Barkley lake. First time, I do not recall the month but it was hot and sunny. I always headed out at first light. She would make a pallet on the floor between the seats and sleep as I fished. By mid morning she would set up on the back deck laying on her beach blanket with a head pillow sunning, reading or listening to music through connected earbuds.

We are back in a long cove off Kentucky lake. Woods and cliffs surround us. I remember she asked if I thought she would be safe tanning topless. Looking around I'm sure I said sure. This is etched in my memory. She sat up and removed her bikini top. She applied sunscreen causing a complete halt to my fishing. She laid back and with tits up, arms flat sunning her extremely white tits. As I trolled around the cove I was distracted looking throughout the woods and banks for anyone that might accidentally see my wife's tits. As far as I know no one was around. Once I complete my turn through the cove she put on her t-shirt so I could move to the next spot I had marked.

I remember asking her about campers or boats passing but not sure her response now. We arrived at my next cove she set up again topless on the back deck. I do recall I had the hardest time focusing on my fishing. As I'm fishing I hear a boat rounding the entrance to the cove. I look at my wife and she laying flat on her front. The two men fishing motor by in the middle of the channel wave I wave back. They obviously noticed my wife but disappeared around the turn. She only looked up when the waves from their boat rocked ours. Removing her ear pieces I told her a boat passed with two men. She said nothing but replaced her music.

Her bikini bottoms were pulled into an almost thong revealing her extremely white butt cheeks so I know why they stared. Maybe five minutes of trolling the back I turned the corned and the two men were fishing maybe a hundred yards away. I turned my boat and went back around the bend. Time to move. After we were ready I told her that I couldn't fish my spots if she was sunning topless with a boat I had to pass. Her exact response was they couldn't see anything why didn't you go past. My innocent response was I was trying to avoid any accidental exposure. Hers, you fish. I will worry about exposure.

We spent hours fishing, talking, eating etc, sometimes topless sometimes in her tshirt. the occasional boat might pass but I don't believe any took notice at us at the distance and speed. Now I advised I was going to work the northern parts and will have more houses, roads, bridges. Her response, ok.

I fished several coves with houses while she sat in the riders seat under an umbrella reading. Eventually she decided to get back to tanning. Now this is Thursday sometime after lunch. I'm in a cove that looks uninhabited. My wife takes her position tits up, music in her ears. I fish around the bend and there's a house. Manicured yard to the water and a two person yard swing in the shade under the trees. No other homes around. Just this. House in the middle of the woods. Sitting in the swing is an older gentleman and a dog. I look back and she's still tits up not moving.

All I thought about was fishing the dock in the water at his yard. I keep fishing slowly trolling his way. At a good distance he waved and I waved back. He continued rocking in the swing. I believe he noticed tits at the same time as he stood up. I'm about twenty five yards off the waters edge fishing. He ten yards up from the edge. I get to his dock and start flipping under and around. He stands there looking. After fishing around his dock I turn and head back. He asked if I'm having any luck. I'm trolling closer maybe ten yards from the edge. I stop and said not much. He smiles and said at least you have something to look at while fishing. I smiled and said I certainly do.

I continued on. When I reach the end I readied to go to my next spot. Tshirt on and seated, I told my wife about what transpired. She was really casual about all. During the mid afternoon heat I wanted to fish bridges and the deeper channels and dropouts. When around the bridges she would stay on her front. Many horns honked. When in the open water of the lake she seemed to stay aware when laying on her back. If a boat passed or looked to get too close she covered with her t-shirt.

Nothing else I could tell happened or was seen the rest of Thursday. On to Friday prefish.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2021, 03:14 PM

So Thursday evening I remember my wife bragging about her tan that she was getting. I agreed. I also remember her saying she needed to apply a better sunscreen on her nipples before they burn.

Friday, same routine as Thursday but hopefully find better fishing. I wasn't complaining. She had been topless on a topless beach but this distraction was different. Same schedule as before. Mid morning she's out from under her umbrella ready to sun. I'm actually in a cove with houses. She requested to relocate after a period of waiting. My response was tan wearing her bikini till I'm done. She did not bring her top, just bottoms and tshirt. I'm frustrated. I want to fish docks and structure. She wants to relax and lay out. Of course she won. I decided to go to an area north that the cove ends at an area with a road I've seen lots of construction traffic.

I motor to the cove. She sets up on the back deck. Sunscreen applied. I can not run the motor so I troll along fishing. I'm also catching fish in this back water. I eventually make it to the back. By this time my wife has sunned front, then back and now is tits up. Not sure what's down this road but lots of dump trucks and big rigs. I'm flipping against the bank when the first truck approaches. It's loud as it approaches. My wife covers her tits and looks over as the truck passes. I catch another fish. She accused me of intentionally stopping at this spot. I show her the fish and said at first but I've found the fish now to figure out what baits work. She rolls onto her front.

This section is shallow but runs along this road quite a distance. Perfect for a tournament if you find fish. As I fish she receives many horns for appreciation of her now redish butt cheeks and naked back. She threatened to put her tshirt on if I was staying. I responded for her to do what she wanted that I was on the fish. She put on her t-shirt. An hour or more later I turn and start to retrace my path along this bank. Parts of the road is obscured by shrubs and trees then stretches of nothing. She finally gets up and announced that she is going to tan and if she is seen and gets reported it's my fault. At that point I didn't care, I found fish. She sets up face down. Again, not every truck looked. Sometime if they did they would have xray vision through shrubs and trees. Others a quick glimpse as they passed the opening. Then the long stretches.

Several horns later she announced she wanted to roll over and lay on her back. I agreed. I'm focused. I look back after a horn and she's covering her tits. She covers when she hears trucks approaching. I shook my head which made her mad. At this point I didn't want to catch anymore fish. I wanted to save the spot for the tournament. We approached a long stretch where the road was open to the water. I asked why she was casual the day before. I don't recall her response but she said she wouldn't cover the rest of the day if I would leave. I didn't want to fish there anyway so agreed.

We rode around looking for additional fishing spots for some time. We had lunch on the water and talked. I did find out that she didn't mind being seen but only as an accident so no parking by bridges, roads or occupied anything. Just accidental passing while fishing.

That afternoon I went into the cove of the older gentleman with the intention of having a conversation but he was not there. A man mowing his yard got a look from distance. It seemed that my luck was not good to this point. Each cove I fished was either empty of fisherman or outside activity or when someone was passing or outside they got a good view of her pink butt cheeks and naked back. Before I head back to the boat ramp I pulled into a narrow cove to fish. I fish all the way to the back and turn to fish the opposite bank. I tell my wife when I finish that side we will head back. She responds by propping up leaning back on her hands. I smiled and said you better hope no one pulls in the cove in that position. Don't recall her response.

I'm slowly working my way back up the cove. We are talking as I fish. Each boat I could hear pass on the main lake I would joke, I think they are headed this way. She wouldn't move but listened till the sound passed. Then it happened. Not a bass boat or ski boat. I hear a small engine motoring towards us. I say this is definitely headed in this cove. She covers her tits. I just call her chicken. She says "fine", she lays down arms flat. Not long an older small rusty two man metal Jon boat rounds the bend. An older black gentleman is working the motor. He stops halfway up the cove and throws a concrete block out as an anchor. Baits up and starts bottom fishing for catfish. We are still a long way from him but this cove, the water is deep but maybe only sixty yards wide at best and he's anchored toward the middle.

My wife is laying tits up and whispered, did they turn around. I quietly said no, a man anchored and fishing up from us. She said, can he see me. I said, I don't think he even looked our way. She said hurry up and let's go. I laughed and said I have to fish this side. I believed she called me an asshole. I slowly worked my way up the cove. I could not tell at any point when he recognized that my wife was topless. He did watch us as I fished up the cove. As I approach his position he nodded at me and I did the same, at my current trajectory I will pass at thirty feet, really close. I did quietly say we are going to pass close.

I kept my path. My back was to that side and I decided I would just maintain trolling by. We slowly trolled right by as I fished. I would glance at him as I fished. He was wearing sunglasses but definitely locked in on my wife. That ten feet felt like two. We eventually rounded the bend and out of site. I periodically looked back and he was transfixed on my wife. Once out of site, my wife jumps up and puts on her t-shirt. She is talking so fast about how she could not believe she just did that. I thought she would be mad but rather she was talking excitingly about what transpired. I do remember most of our conversation as we motored back.

I told her other than glances I did not really look too much. She kept her eyes open behind her sunglasses. She said she watched him smiling and staring. She accused me of slowing as I passed but I didn't not intentionally if I did. She said after we passed she moved her head on the pillow and watched him watch her all the way till we were out of site.

I was amazed how excited she was back then about exposing herself to strangers. She also volunteered to attend future fishing trips to this lake. Hence, there's two other stories from pre-fishing two other tournaments. They are roughly the same but different situations that she actually wanted to do. Also, I finished ninth at the tournament which was good for me to be in the top ten. So, superstition set in. I encouraged her to go pre-fishing this lake so I would do better.

After recalling these events this may answer a few questions I had about current excitement on exposing. I may bring this up over the weekend to her.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:

Tags
voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
BOWA SSS HC 0100

1m:52s

07-01-2010
Grace14

9m:24s

08-26-2022
fun in Hackney

1m:35s