photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2020, 05:50 AM

Default Lisa gets her Just Deserts (the first part)

Lisa Gets Her Just Deserts by Shaw (copyright 1/04/2000)

28 year-old Lisa Barrington had several reasons to be feeling more than usually smug and full of herself this afternoon as she dressed herself in her luxurious bedroom. For one thing, it was a gorgeous day for her annual garden party. This was the social event of the year, because of her husband's position and wealth, so it allowed the snooty Lisa to lord it over her 'friends'. It also gave her the chance to act the complete b*tch to the caterers, male and female, berating and generally belitting them. She'd made them re-arrange all the furniture twice already and was about to make them do it all again. Another reason for her good humour was that her husband had been called away again on business. True, he provided her with wealth and status, but could not begin to supply the amount and frequency of cock that she needed. So, whenever hubby was away, Lisa sucked and fucked her way through a variety of men - mainly the husbands of 'friends', but also tradesmen and manual labourers. Of course, she made them work hard for the privilege. She demanded that they spend hours licking and sucking on her pussy before she allowed them to fuck her. She'd occasionally play wicked little games with them, 2 nights ago, she'd seduced the husband of her great rival, Laura, and made him wear her panties while he sucked her. It give her an extra thrill to demean him, knowing that he was that b*tch Laura's husband. Last night, she'd spent hours riding on the cock of the pool cleaner, who was tied to the bed, and not allowed to come. Lisa continued dressing, deciding not to wear a bra underneath her silk white blouse. She had beautifully firm, round breasts, and liked to tantalise the men, and annoy the women, by having her nipples visibly poking against the material. She pulled the sensual white silk stockings over her legs and fastened them to her suspender belt. Then she put on pretty silk pink panties, and admired herself in the mirror, her long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders. She turned and ran her hands over her perfect jutting ass, feeling the soft silky panties against her hand. 'I wonder who'll get the honour of taking these off me tonight' she mused and felt her pussy twinge at the thought of it.

Two hours later, the party was underway. Guests stood in groups on the large lawn, or on the stone balcony at the house, helping themselves to the copious amount of food on the tables as waiters offered trays of drinks. Lisa had already picked out her 'stud' for the evening - a muscle-bound no-brain waiter called Todd. He'd been easy to hook, and Lisa hoped his muscles were as large where it counted most. Wearing the white silk blouse and matching skirt, she made pleasant small talk with her 'guests', who hated having to come to these events. For the men, it was an ordeal, half aching to fuck the undeniably gorgeous hostess again, half wincing at the way she'd treated them. For the women, it was awful to have the insufferable snob flirting with their husbands and having to take her b*tchy remarks. It was especially excruciating for Laura.

'How wonderful to see you, Laura', Lisa gushed, 'And that dress - I knew you would get a lot of wear out of it.'

Laura fumed inwardly, but forced a smile, and noticed her husband's face redden. Just then, Laura noticed a tall, athletic brunnete dressed in tight jeans and a checkered shirt, which strained against her firm breasts.

'Who on earth is that?', asked Laura.

'Some trailer trash lost her way', snapped Lisa. 'She certainly does not belong here - look at her'. Most of the men already were. The dark-haired girl was fully as desirable as Lisa herself, another thing that Lisa did not like about her.

The girl approached. 'Hi. I'm Sharon. I'm looking for Lisa Barrington'.

'I'm Lisa Barrington. I don't believe I've had the pleasure'.

Sharon smiled at her coldly. 'That's just the problem, b*tch - I believe that you have'

Lisa glared. 'How dare you. Get out of here at once'.

'Not until I've taught you a little lesson, b*tch. You may have lots of money and fancy clothes, but underneath, you're just a little wh*r*'.

Laura had to stiffle a giggle at this, and everyone now turned to watch the commotion.

'Impertinent hussy', Lisa snapped, and went to slap the interloper. But Sharon grabbed her arm, and Lisa felt herself being spun round, then felt Sharon pull at the back of her blouse. 'No' she cried, as Sharon pushed her forward, her blouse remaining in Sharon's hands.

The men watched in fascination as Lisa crossed her arms in front of herself to try and hide her magnificent, exposed breasts. The women looked on in satisfaction, gleefully enjoying her humiliation. Lisa, mortified at being treated like this, stamped her foot impotently.

'Todd', she snapped,' Deal with this b*tch'.

Lisa looked on triumphantly as Todd approached Sharon. With lightning speed, she punched him in the stomach, kneed him in the groin, then threw him over her shoulder, sending him crashing into some tables.

This dispelled any notion any of the watching guests might have had of intervening on Lisa's behalf. Most were in any case enjoying the spectacle too much.

Lisa made a quick decision. Faced with a much stronger opponent intent on teaching her a lesson, the haughty, red-faced society queen did the only thing left open to her - she turned and ran, arms still crossed over her exposed tits. Sharon lunged forward and grabbed the back of the retreating dress. It came tearing off with a satisfying rip and poor Lisa now found herself stripped to her stockings and pink satin panties, in broad daylight, in front of her sniggering 'friends'.

'Oh no', she wailed, outraged at this latest indignity, and continued her run, face beetroot rate, her pink pantied bottom jiggling as she fled. She had no idea which of the many men she had slept with was Sharon's, and right then she did not care - she had to get to the house and escape from this mortifying situation. However, Sharon was too quick, and blocked Lisa's exit at the balcony. Lisa looked round desperately - there were tables of food to her left, and she picked up a wooden spatula, and waved it as menacingly as she could, while trying to keep her tits hidden with her other arm, embarrassingly aware of how ridiculous she must look, trying to shield her tits, stripped to her pretty pink panties.

'Stay away from me, or I'll …I'll …'.

'Still not learned your lesson, b*tch', laughed Sharon. She approached Lisa, twisted the spatula-wielding arm until poor Lisa was being made to bend over. Then she realised that her head was trapped between Sharon's legs, and that she was bent over, her pantied rear facing the on-lookers. Things were going from bad to worse for the snooty Lisa.

'No…let me go…let me up you b*tch'.

Sharon forced the spatula from Lisa's hand.

'Not until you've learned your lesson, you stuck-up bimbo'.

With that Sharon proceeded to swat each gorgeous cheek of the defenceless bottom. Lisa squealed in outrage, moving her ass as best she could to avoid the punishment. This merely added to ludicrous spectacle, as her perfectly-rounded bouncing bottom reddened. She couldn't believe this was happening to her - stripped and spanked in public. It was tooo humiliating.

Sharon meanwhile gleefully paddled the helpless butt squirming in front of her, the pretty pink panties giving no protection from each swat of the spatula. Lisa decided to try and crouch down to avoid any more of this humiliation. This was a mistake.

'Get your fat ass up in the air where I can paddle you, b*tch', snarled Sharon, and she grabbed the back of Lisa's panties and pulled hard.

'Oh no … stop it', wailed Lisa, as her ass was hoisted back up, and her panties pulled hard up her ass cheeks in an extremely painful, unbelievably humiliating wedgie.

'Looks like roast rump on the menu', mocked Sharon, confirming what Lisa already new. The wedige meant that her full-cut panties were now more like a thong, and that most her painful, reddened derriere was now on display. The pain from the panties pulled hard in to her crack, and the pain from the continued spanking were only outweighed by the sheer indignity of a public wedgie and spanking. Being stripped had been bad enough, but this was positively humiliating.

'Let me go --- ooow! ..stop it….yeeouw!… b*tch…aaaaghh!'

Lisa's 'friends' watched with barely concealed delight as the spatula smacked against each exposed cheek in turn, flattening the generously rounded bottom, and turning her ass a bright red. Lisa's face was even redder. She had imagined that Todd was the only one who would be seeing her underwear that day. It never occurred to her that the whole party, plus waiters and waitresses, would be seeing her panties wedged up her ass while she received a long painful spanking.

With one last, particularly painful swat, Sharon released Lisa's head. She immediately began rubbing her reddened bottom furiuosly, and carefully unpicked the wedgied panties from her ass, her tits now completely exposed, wobbling lasciviously, as she tried to take the heat out of her well-paddled seat.

'I have never been so humiliated in my life', she seethed, all to aware that Sharon's enjoyment was more than matched by the pleasure that the others had felt in watching her being taken down a peg or ten. Especially her arch-rival Laura, who was clearly enjoying this immensely.

'Learned your lesson yet, b*tch?'.

She should simply have said yes. Or said nothing at all. But the smug looks and sniggering from the watching women, the pain in her bottom, the fact that she, Lisa Barrington, society queen, had been stripped, wedgied and spanked in public by this cow, drove her to new fury. She was determined to exact some form of revenge. On the food table beside her, she espied a large cream gateau. She picked it up and hurled it at the laughing Sharon. Sharon ducked and it hit the hapless Todd full in the face as he tried to pick himself up, knocking him down again.

'Oh, you shouldn't have done that, bimbo' said Sharon menacingly.

Lisa backed away slowly. Sharon grabbed her and turned her to face the audience, who were wondering gleefully what further indignities would be heaped on the haughty, proud Lisa.

'Let me go ..'

Sharon held her from the back and pulled the elastic of the panties out at the front, then with her free hand picked up a jug of cream from the table.

Lisa struggled, but was held fast.

'Oh no', thought Lisa, 'she wouldn't .. not in my panties…oh no'.

'A little cream for the tart' laughed Sharaon, as she slowly poured the cream down the front of the pink panties. Lisa let out a gasp as the cold cream flooded the front of her panties. Soon cream was running down the leg-holes of her pink undies, over her stockings. Her pussy was now saturated in the cold, thick cream, the panties now a soggy mess at the front.

Lisa squirmed and gasped as this latest humiliation. Then she felt herself being turned round, and the elastic at the back of her panties being pulled well out.

'No…noo…' she cried, 'Oh God no'. But it was in vain. Triumphantly, Sharon filled the back of the pink panties with a large gateau, and rubbed it in gleefully. Lisa's squirmed again as she felt the gooey mess filling her panties, and coating her seat. She felt the gooey mess slithering around her pantied-seat and knew that everyone was getting a first-class view of her squirming around in her pretty, pie-filled panties.

'And finally …' said Sharon, as she hoisted Lisa up, and walked to the balcony wall. She had noticed a spare hook on the wall, used for hanging flower baskets. Before Lisa full understood what was happening, Sharon had hooked the elastic at the back of her panties over the hook, and left the snooty, humiliated Lisa dangling by her underwear.

Lisa kicked and squealed at this final indignity. Her feet were a few metres from the ground. Her panties were now half-way up her back. Cream and gateaux were now being wedgied into her ass and her pussy. She was helpless and totally humiliated, suspended by her underwear, her soggy panties now stretched to breaking point.

'Get me down you b*tch. Oooooh!'.

Some gateau was being forced out of the leg-holes of the panties, and down her stockings. The panties themsleves were now wedged firmly up her crack and at the front she was aware that her pussy-lips were now visible either side of the stretched pink panties.

'I'll get you for this you b*tch', she wailed, and aimed another kick at Sharon. At the back of Lisa's legs was a small ledge, used to hold plants. Sharon picked up 2 small cactus pots, and laid them on the ledge directly below each of Lisa's well-spanked butt-cheeks.

'No..oh no…haven't you humiliated me enough?', she wailed, dangling painfully by her ever-stretching panties.

'Happy landings, b*tch', laughed Sharon, as she turned to leave.

'I'll get you for this. No one humiliates Lisa Barrington! b*tch!'.

Lisa struggled furiously, aware that the prickly cacti were now only inches from her already painful ass cheeks. The more she struggled, the more the panties stretched, and the more they rubbed against her ass and pussy. She could not believe what was happening, but was helpless to avoid the inevitable rendezvous between her bubble-butt and the cactus.

There as a final ripping sound, followed by another loud yelp from Lisa as each cheek landed firmly in a cactus pot She landed on her feet, and again her hands went straight to her poor rear, now covered in painful cactus needles. Her soggy torn pink panties now hung ignominiously from the hook, and the carefully trimmed, delectable, cream-covered pussy was now fully on display.

'Ohhh…ooow---yeow'. Every move meant a painful jab from the needles in her poor tormented behind as her guests fought hard to mask their delight at seeing Lisa being so firmly and humiliatingly put in her place.

Half and hour later, Lisa was bent over her sofa, her cactus-covered bottom high in the air. Laura was offering 'sympathy' and removing the cactus needles as clumsily and painfully as she could.

'Poor Lisa. I wonder who that horrible woman was'

'Oouch!'

'We could inform the police but I'm sure you don't want the whole country to hear about you being stripped …'

'Yeeow!'

'Spanked'

'Oooooh'

'Wediged and generally humiliated in public'

'Aaaaggh!'

Lisa simply fumed as her friend forced her to relive her ordeal.

'To leave you dangling by you panties like that …'

'Ooow'

'And to put cactus pots under your bottom, well that was just plain wicked. God it must have been soooo humiliating for you'

Lisa was seething by now, but helpless to stop her 'friend' rubbing it in.

Laura picked up a jar of 'ointment' and poured a liberal quantity into her hands. She looked at Lisa's bottom, stuck up in the air, and smiled to herself as she began to apply the 'soothing ointment'.

'Now, this may sting a little, Lisa'.

'YEEEEOOOOOOOW!'

The next night Laura entered the dressing room of women's wrestling star 'The b*tch Buster', and handed her an envelope.

'I know we agreed 2 thousand, but I 've included an extra 500. It was great. The little b*tch will never be able to look down her nose at me again. The cactus - real nice touch - and the ointment you gave me - wow! - she nearly hit the ceiling. She won't be sitting down for a week. Now everyone will have to bow and sc**** to me'.

'Sharon' took the money.

'It was a pleasure. I love taking b*tches like that down'. Laura left, and 'Sharon' lay back in her chair, and smiled.

'Two and half thousand for doing what I love best. Wonder how much Lisa would pay to return the compliment?'
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bishopberkley For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2020, 01:53 PM

Default Question

Thank you this was great but does someone have the tirth story in this series?

Raycat
The Following User Says Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2020, 06:34 AM

Default Other Shaw stories

Yes, I think I have them saved (Lisa & Laura, Natalie & Robyn) and I’ll try to post them when I get time after Xmas.
The Following User Says Thank You to bishopberkley For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2020, 10:57 AM

Default Thank you

Thank you very much. And really appriciated.

Raycat
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2021, 05:45 AM

Default Re: Question

Hi,

Hope to read the rest of this great stories.

Ray
The Following User Says Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2021, 07:31 AM

Default Lisa and Laura's day in the park - part 1

Lisa And Laura's Day In The Park - Part 1 by Shaw (copyright 17/12/2000)

One month after Lisa had triumphantly gained her revenge over Laura, culminating with a humiliating over-the-knee spanking, there was considerable tension in the wealthy suburb they dominated. Everyone secretly thought that they had both got exactly what they deserved, but, since many depended on Lisa and Laura's husbands for jobs, contracts, social contacts etc. (something which both women ensured they never forgot), the entire community had to pretend to sympathise with one, or both, of them.

Laura had been too ashamed to show her face in public for weeks after her ordeal, but it became common knowledge that she planned to attend the next important event on the social calendar - a charity fund-raiser in the park for deprived children. Neither Lisa or Laura, of course, gave a hoot about deprived children, but the event did get their pictures in the society pages, pretending to do something worthwhile. Laura had contacted Sharon, 'The b*tch-Buster', determined to get some pay-back for her recent humiliations. Lisa, of course, had also contacted Robin, 'The Brat'.

Sharon and Robin sat in 'The b*tch-Buster' dressing room, after their latest bouts in the wrestling ring.

'I hate to pass up the chance of being paid again to put these b*tches in their place', said Robin, 'but they want us to fight each other. I don't see that we can do it'.

Sharon smiled broadly, as Robin gazed at her intently. Robin enjoyed heterosexual sex as much as most women (and she still seethed when she recalled how Lisa had deprived her of D'Arcy's hot, throbbing cock after the fancy-dress ball), but she also had a girlish crush on Sharon, and had spent many happy, exhausted hours on the other end of Sharon's strap-on dildo.

'You told me that you had convinced Lisa that you could beat me'.

'Yes, and she can't wait to get her revenge on you'.

'She must be as stupid as she is stuck-up. Anyway, the woman who organises the charity fund-raiser is a friend of mine. She says that Lisa and Laura don't actually contribute much, they just like to be seen there. I think I have a plan that will earn us some more money, give us the pleasure of seeing these two snobs humiliated again, and raise some money for a good cause'.

Robin was thrilled at this prospect. She had loved making Laura suffer, and as for Lisa, she was, if anything, acting more b*tchily than ever after she had got her revenge on Laura.

'I need to speak to the organisers, but we'll also need to involve 'Julie The Cop''.

Robin flushed angrily at this. Julie The Cop was a colleague in the wrestling ring, a tall, dark powerfully built woman who made no secret of her lesbian tendencies. Robin was convinced that she was after Sharon.

'Why do we have to involve that b*tch?'

'If you wait till I tell you the plan, then you'd understand'.

'So, it's not because you want to be with her'.

'Of course not', said Sharon, genuinely puzzled. 'Julie would be perfect for this job, that's all'.

'You saw what she did to me last week'.

'But the script called for you to be hand-cuffed to the turnbuckle'.

'Yes, but it didn't see anything about exposing my panties and spanking me!' protested Robin, colouring red at the memory.

'Well, you were rather asking for it', laughed Sharon.

'She just wanted to humiliate me in front of you'.

'Don't be ridiculous. Now come on, we've a lot to do'

On the morning of the fund-raiser, there was a sharp contrast in the moods of Lisa and Laura.

Lisa swept majestically down the long stair-case in her house, and caught a satisfying glimpse of herself in the hall mirror. She was wearing a simple, classic white knee-length silk skirt, that clung sensually to her perfect, beautifully rounded rear, and shimmered around her thighs and legs as she walked. A red silk blouse similarly rippled softly around her firm, pear-shaped breasts. The top 2 buttons were deliberately left undone to give a tantalising glimpse of her swelling boobs. She wore white stiletto shoes, and a dramatic broad-brimmed hat on top of her long, blonde tresses. Her mood could hardly have been better. She enjoyed displaying her beauty and her wealth at these society functions - even if, today, she would have to pat horrible, bratty little children on the head and smile at them.

Also, her husband was away on business again, so she'd had a succession of young men, over the last week, kneeling between her legs, worshipping her insatiable pussy with their tongues (and cocks, if they were well-enough endowed). The latest of these had been one of the gardener's assistants, Julio. But mostly she was pleased at the thought that she had restored herself to her former position of pre-eminence, after the encounter with Sharon and the cactus-pots. Now she would be able to revel in Laura's discomfiture, and, if all went according to plan, see that b*tch Sharon humiliated as well.

As she went outside and approached the waiting limousine, she saw Julio pruning a hedge nearby.

'Julio!', she cried.

'Yes madam?', said Julio, balls still aching after his two-hour session with Lisa.

'You're fired'.

She got into the car happily. Putting males in their place was always enjoyable, and there was no point in having the risk of Julio still being there when her husband got back. This, she concluded, was going to be a good day.

Laura, by contrast, was still seething at the indignities she'd endured one month before. As she dressed, pulling on her sheer, white panties, the sight of her dark pubic hair, just beginning to grow back again, reminded her about her painful, degrading evening at the hands of Lisa and Robin - the stripping, the mud, the frankfurter, the spankings! Not being able to show her face in public, she'd made her long-suffering husband take her to the West Indies for 3 weeks. Hubby had borne the brunt of her fury, especially after his trick with the after-shave. She'd taken great delight in staying out all night, only to return to the hotel to torment him with long, very detailed accounts of all the cock she'd enjoyed the previous evening. He was going mad with sexual frustration, since Laura denied him all access to her body after his brief fling with Lisa.

Putting him in his place had helped her get over the trauma of the fancy-dress party, so she now felt ready to continue her war with Lisa. She pulled on a light blue summer dress that stopped well above her knees, showing off her long, shapely, stockinged legs. Elegant, and very sexy, she was confident that she'd outshine her rival - the b*tch who'd seduced her wimp of a husband, and then totally humiliated her. She felt her anger rise again, then a wicked smile passed over her beautiful, pouting lips.

Just before she went down for her waiting limo, she ordered a servant to bring up some champagne, then summoned her poor, frustrated husband to her room. Looking suitably contrite, and very sexy, she apologised for all the guys she'd had sex with in the West Indies, and for not giving him any sexual satisfaction.

'Strip down to you underwear, and I'll show you how sorry I am', she cooed.

Almost tearing his clothes off, he stood before her, a huge bulge at the front of his underpants, almost coming there and then as she gently stroked his hard-on, and knelt before him.

'Close your eyes, and I'll give you a big surprise', she whispered, running her tongue round her lips.

He did as he was instructed, and groaned in anticipation as his kneeling, gorgeous wife pulled on the waistband of his underpants at the front. With an evil grin, she lifted the ice-bucket with her free hand, and, taking one last look at his face contorted with desire, and his straining, defenceless manhood, deposited the entire contents of the ice-bucket down the front off poor hubby's pants.

'Aaaaagh! Oooohh! You b*tch', he yelled, as she rubbed the freezing ice all over his helpless cock and balls, which began to shrivel on the spot.

'Sorry, dearest', she laughed. 'I'd forgotten how tiny you cock is. I can hardly see it, far less suck it. Guess I'll just have to get a real man. And after I've fixed Lisa and that bratty little friend of hers, I'll be ready for some big, hot cock - which rather counts you out!'.

He stood there in agony and impotent fury as she enjoyed his distress.

'Poor baby - is your poor little cock all cold', she said, b*tchily.

Hubby glared at her as she prepared to leave.

'You know, I've been thinking, since I wear the pants around here, hubby dearest, maybe you should start wearing the panties'.

With that humiliating rebuke, she left the room and went down to her waiting car, leaving her long-suffering husband to thaw out his frozen prick and balls.

Sharon and Robin were also just leaving for the park, when Sharon quickly went into Julie The Cop's dressing room to finalise the plan. Julie was dressed only in a tiny black G-string, and matching black bra. ('How convenient' thought Robin, angrily). Otherwise she was naked except for a small, gold St.Christopher necklace.

They briefly reviewed the plan. As Sharon and Robin were leaving, Julie walked over to the b*tch-Buster.

'Good luck', she said softly, and planted a loving, wet kiss on Sharon's cheek.

Robin nearly exploded in anger at this.

'That b*tch did that on purpose', she seethed, as they headed for their car. 'And she just happened to be wandering around half-naked when you went in'.

'Stop being such a whiney brat, and get in the car', replied Sharon, impatiently. 'You wait here. I've just realised I've forgotten something. I won't be a minute'.

Robin waited in the car, her fury rising, and wincing as she once more recalled the kiss, and having her butt spanked in the ring by that b*tch.

The park where the charity fund-raiser was being held was thronging with local, well-to-do socialites, many of them speculating whether both Lisa and Laura would really show-up. It was, at least, a beautiful, hot day for the event, and rows and rows of booths and stalls were arranged on the grass. There was a fun-fair with the usual carnival side-shows, there were stalls selling all kinds of produce, from farm vegetetables, cheeses and sea-foods, to home made preserves and cakes. Other stalls were selling second-hand books and bric-a-brac; kisses were being sold for a dollar, and half a dozen clowns wandered round entertaining the crowd with their antics. A dozen or so 'deprived children' had also been bussed in for the occasion, to remind everyone of what the fund-raiser was supposed to be about.

Sharon and Robin split-up on arrival to meet their respective employers who were paying so handsomely for the protection they would receive. Since Sharon and Robin were to stage a mock fight for the benefit of Lisa and Laura, neither had put on a skirt. They did not intend to give the spectators undignified glimpses of their underwear. Sharon was wearing a simple white blouse, and very tight, blue jeans. No red-blooded male could observe that swelling, denin-clad derriere jiggling in front of him without feeling his penis start to twitch.

As for Robin, she had elected to wear pink, spandex cycling shorts that reached half-way down her thighs, and seemed to be in keeping with her bratty persona. They clung to her rear like a second skin. She was sure that Sharon liked them, and had purposely bent over in front of Sharon, ostensibly to tie the lace on her pumps, but really to display her shapely, girlish ass.

'Julie The Cop's fat butt can't compete with that', she had thought, triumphantly.

As Laura and Sharon looked round the various stalls, they saw two of the clowns, one male, the other female, entertaining a group of people, doing tricks for money for the charity. The male clown was tall, and wore a battered top hat, white vest, and ridiculous baggy tartan trousers with suspenders. Laura noted that he was obviously both young and very handsome, despite his garish make-up. He was doing some juggling, then, to cries of astonished delight, took a lollipop from his pocket, waved his hands around, only to make it disappear. Reaching out to a young boy's ear, he apparently reproduced the candy, and gave it to the boy. The female clown, in similar attire, was performing pratfalls, bending over ostensibly to tie her shoe, while young children kicked her behind, provoking an exaggerated tumble. The parents paid the entertainers handsomely for the joy they brought their children.

The sight of happy kids, and young entertainers giving up their free time to clown around to raise money for charity would make most people (including Sharon) happy, but Laura looked down her nose at their childish capering, and outlandish costumes. Then a very happy realisation hit her - she recognised the female clown beneath the make-up and hideous yellow wig. It was Lucy, the young waitress, who had helped engineer her complete humiliation at the fancy-dress ball. Lucy, who had put eggs down her panties, stuck a frankfurter up her pussy, and had written 'Fat-Assed b*tch' on the seat of her undies. Suddenly, this had possibilities.

She walked over to the clowns, and Lucy held back a snigger as she recognised Laura and remembered how this snooty beauty had been totally degraded at the ball, and how she and her waitressing colleagues had made the stuck-up b*tch's life hell for an hour.

'Hi', said Laura to the male clown. 'That was very impressive. I wonder if you would do some tricks for me, if I give some money to the charity?'

'Of course, that's why we're here ma'am', he replied, and Laura smiled seductively at him - too seductively for Lucy's liking.

'Oh, hello Laura, thought you'd have brought a cushion with you'.

'Ah, Lucy, what a pleasure to see you again. I see your fashion sense hasn't improved any since I saw you last'.

'You weren't wearing any clothes at all when I saw you last', replied Lucy, pointedly, pleased to see the blush that spread across Laura's face as she remembered her humiliating exit, naked except for treacle-tarts covering pussy and ass.

'My fiance, Mark', she continued, determined to signal to Laura to keep her hands off, 'and I are raising money for the deprived children - want to contribute?'

'Oh, I'd love to'. Laura took 20 dollars from the small black handbag she was carrying.

'Make the lollipop disappear, only let me try and find it'.

'That's not the way the trick works', said Lucy.

'If I'm paying 20 dollars for the privilege, I think I can dictate how the trick should work, young lady', replied Luara, snootily.

Mark produced another lollipop from his pocket, and, waving his hands around, made it disappear.

'Now then', said Luara, 'is it under you hat?'.

She took off his hat, and ran her fingers through his hair, making Lucy bristle with jealousy.

'No - well maybe in your vest'.

Mark felt a shudder of excitement as the delectable Laura undid the top button of his white vest, and gently ran her fingers over his broad, hairy chest. She felt her excitement rise too, as her hands rubbed over the tanned, muscular torso. He really did have gorgeous young body.

Lucy was not happy about this at all.

'Maybe it's here', said Laura at last, licking her lips, as she put her hand down the front of Mark's baggy trousers, and rubbed slowly and sensuously over the front of his boxer shorts, feeling her nipples harden as she felt the stiffening cock against her palm. Mark was very embarrassed, but also very excited, and could not bring himself to stop her.

'Now just a minute', shouted Lucy.

'Relax, honey, it's for charity, remember', said Laura, breathlessly. 'Anyway, I think I've found the lollipop… I've certainly found something I could lick and suck for hours'.

Laura stared deep into his eyes. She loved being in control sexually, and genuinely longed to have this young, hard cock inside her. And of course there was the added thrill and pleasure of humiliating Lucy by feeling-up her fiance in front of her.

'I think you've had your 20 dollars worth now', said Lucy sharply.

Laura gave Mark's throbbing cock one last gentle squeeze then withdrew her hand.

'And you can collect 100 dollars for the charity too, honey. All you have to do is bend over the way you did for the last group of kids'.

The young waitress hated being at this b*tch's disposal, and was still seething at how she had helped herself to her boyfriend. But it was important to collect as much money as possible for the deprived kids, so Lucy reluctantly turned around.

'Just move along a little to the right, please, honey', said Laura sweetly. Reluctantly Lucy did as she was asked, then realised she was now standing directly in front of a muddy puddle in the grass, where a vehicle had left a deep skid-mark. She knew what Laura intended, of course, but was sure she could engineer her pratfall so that she missed the puddle altogether. That would save her dignity, and greatly annoy this b*tch into the bargain. Just as she was about to bend, Laura walked over.

'The old tying the shoe-lace gag just isn't funny. It would be much more comical if you were pulling your trousers up, wouldn't you say?'

'No way, b*tch', spat Lucy, turning to Mark for some support. His face was still flushed, and his cock still stiff, but he did manage to blurt out, 'That might be funnier at that, and it is 100 dollars for the kids, Lucy'.

100 dollars was more than they had collected the whole day, so Lucy had to bite her tongue and go along with it. Laura smiled over at Mark and Sharon, then slipped the suspenders down Lucy's arms, and the baggy trousers flopped to the ground. The embarrassed Lucy was left standing in her old vest and a pair of ridiculous full-cut white panties decorated with large, red love-hearts, and frills on each leg-hole. This was an unexpected bonus for the vengeful Laura.

'My, what lovely panties… such sweet little love-hearts!', she smirked. 'Now, bend over, honey. Let's make this really funny. A little further, if you please - lets get that butt of yours sticking right out for me'.

Lucy did as she was ordered, hardly daring to imagine how ridiculous she must be looking, her rump, encased in the ridiculous panties, stuck out behind her, just waiting to be kicked - and all in front of her boyfriend who'd she had to watch being fondled by this complete cow. She tried to console herself that it was all for a good cause, but she was squirming with mortification now.

'Perfect' said Laura, taking her time, keeping the young waitress posing in this humiliating position as long as possible, thoroughly enjoying the situation after all the dirty tricks Lucy and the other maids had played on her. Unseen by Lucy, Laura put her left foot on the back of the baggy trousers lying on the ground. Then, with a satisfying swing of her other leg, she landed a hard kick with her foot, right in the middle of Lucy's rear.

With a loud yelp, she fell forward, and she attempted to miss the puddle, then realised too late that her trousers were being held in place behind her. With a loud squelch, Lucy found herself face down in the mud, and groaned, not just at the pain in her butt, but at the feeling of the cold, slimy mud seeping through the front of her vest and panties. Laura thought this was hilarious.

'See! Told you it would be funnier that way. You look soooo ridiculous, honey, face down in the mud in your babyish panties! I knew that would get a big laugh'.

As Lucy slowly regained her feet, burning with shame, Laura took the 120 dollars from her purse.

'Here's your money. Better put it somewhere safe', said Laura, and Mark gasped again as her hand disappeared down the front of his trousers. This time, however, she inserted it into the waistband of his boxers, and soon, after depositing the bills, she was massaging his hard cock and balls, while she pressed her sumptuous breasts against his side.

'Oh dear, poor little Lucy's panties are all wet', she smirked. 'But then, so are mine. My panties are very, very wet too'.

She continued to run her long fingers up and down his shaft while she pressed her crotch against his leg.

'This lollipop's much too big to put in my mouth, so I'll just have to suck it…and lickt…very slowly', she whispered, nuzzling his ear, then turning her head to gloat at the humiliated Lucy, standing in her muddy underwear, watching another woman jerk-off her boyfriend.

'Maybe you can show me how to juggle later, though you'd be surprised at what I can do with a couple of big balls in my hands'.

This was too much for Mark, and Laura turned triumphantly to Lucy as she felt his tormented cock twitch then explode. He stood stiffly for a moment, embarrassed, and uncomfortable. Lucy was speechless with rage at being forced to watch this snooty bimbo jack her boyfriend off. Laura beamed happily as she withdrew her hand, and wiped it on Mark's baggy trousers.

'Looks like it's your boyfriend's lucky day, honey', she joked. 'I think he's just come into some money'.

With a victorious laugh, she snapped her fingers to beckon Sharon, and strode off. Things were going well. She'd humiliated her husband, now she'd totally humiliated the waitress, an added bonus.

'Now for the brat and Lisa', thought Laura.

'God, what total b*tch', thought Sharon.

'Boy, am I in trouble', thought Mark.

As the two pairs of females wandered round the park, it was inevitable that they would eventually meet, and did so between a seafood stall, complete with tanks of fish, and farm produce stall, resplendent with home-made butter, cream and baking.

Lisa and Laura exchanged glares, assessing each other's outfits. Both convinced themselves that they were much more elegant and fashionable, not to say sexy, than the other. Sharon and Robin pretended to glare at each other too.

'Well, well' said Lisa, at last, 'if it isn't the maid-servant. Got your little ruffled panties on?'

Laura reddened as Lisa smiled sweetly, and the on-lookers giggled. Many of them had not attended the fancy-dress party, but everybody had heard about snooty Laura being forced to act the maid.

'And I see you've brought your vulgar, trailer-trash friend with you', she added snootily.

Lisa made sure that she was standing safely behind Robin when she said this. Sharon smiled serenely at her.

'I think I preferred you hanging by your panties with your well-spanked butt over some cactus pots, b*tch', she said.

It was now Lisa's turn to redden, and the sight of Sharon's mocking face, and the memory of her own humiliation made her desperate to see the b*tch-Buster suffer.

'Now who's got the needle?', smirked Laura.

There was a large cream pie on the stall within easy reach. Stung by Sharon's insult, Lisa picked it up and hurled it at her tormentress. Sharon ducked, and the still smirking Laura spluttered in fury and surprise as the pie hit her full in the face.

'b*tch!', she yelled, wiping the cream from her eyes as the on-lookers laughed uproariously at the sight of the elegant beauty's face covered in cream pie. Lisa's disappointment at missing her intended target was more than compensated by seeing her rival so discomfited.

Worse was to come. Robin and Sharon squared up to each other, and, as arranged, began to put on a show of catfighting. Robin tugged at Sharon's hair with one hand, and squeezed her left boob with the other. (Any excuse to feel up Sharon's tits). Sharon yelled in mock fury, and Lisa thrilled at seeing her suffer like this. Then Sharon turned Robin round and, at a pre-arranged signal, hurled her towards Laura, who was still scraping the pie from her face. 'The Brat' collided against her and carefully ensured that she got a good hold of Laura's dress as she did so. As Robin tumbled to the ground, there was a loud rip, a great cheer from the audience, and the mortified Laura was left standing in her lacy white bra, sheer white panties and stockings.

'Oooooh nooo!', she yelled, trying to cover herself with her hands, hugely embarrassed at being displayed in her skimpy, revealing undies in front of the appreciative crowd.

'You did that on purpose, you b*tch', she snarled at Robin, as 'The Brat' regained her feet.

'Cover your droopy old tits with this, Grandma', replied Robin, picking up another cream pie and squishing it all over Laura's boobs.

Laura froze in helpless horror as she felt the pie slither over her tits and bra. She glared at Robin, as she scooped the pie out of her bra, cursing the little brat under her breath, and groaning at being displayed in her bra and panties again for the amusement of the public!

As Sharon and Robin resumed their 'catfight', the enraged Laura was itching to retaliate. She espied a large jug of custard, and determined to pour it over that infuriating little brat's head. She leaned across the table to get it just as Sharon pushed Robin against her again. Poor Laura was knocked headfirst down on to the table, gorgeous snooty face making contact with yet another cream pie, tits and mid-riff colliding with trifles, pastries and gateaux.

'Not again' she squealed, mortified, her pretty face and bra now totally sodden with goo.

'Oh, did you want this?' asked Robin, picking up the jug of custard. Before Laura could straighten herself up again, Robin pushed her face back into the pie. Then Laura could feel the back of her sheer white panties being pulled open, and with another squeal of outrage and humiliation felt her seat being plastered with custard as Robin gleefully dumped the entire contents of the jug down the seat of the unfortunate Laura's panties.

'That should be enough to cover even your fat ass', said Robin b*tchily.

'Oh God', Laura groaned, as she straightened herself, her panties now weighed down heavily with the thick, runny yellow custard. The large crowd that had now gathered laughed loudly as the once elegant snob stood in her pretty lingerie, covered in cream pies, with her panties bulging ridiculously at the back, and oozing custard down her garters and stockinged legs. Laughing loudest of all, and pointing at her in glee, was the triumphant Lisa, still a picture of dignity and elegance in her white silk skirt and dramatic broad-brimmed hat.

'b*tch!' was all the degraded Laura could utter as she felt the custard now slither to the front of her panties, enveloping her pussy. This was not at all going according to plan as far as Laura was concerned. But even worse was still to come.

The two wrestlers continued their performance, with Lisa shouting at Robin to 'Kill the b*tch', and glowing each time her champion landed a punch or a kick. Robin made another assault on Sharon's boobs. As Sharon struggled, Robin tore open the front of 'The b*tch-Buster's' blouse, then Sharon, seeing that the seething Laura was now standing directly in front of a barrel of water at the side of the sea-food stall, pushed Robin away again. Once again she collided heavily with Laura.

'Oh no', Laura yelped again as she felt herself being pushed back.

With a great splash, she found herself sitting in the barrel. The cold water was a great shock to her custard-covered rear and pussy, and, worse, she quickly realised that she was stuck. She kicked her legs impotently, and tried to haul herself out, but she was firmly wedged into it.

The on-lookers obviously found her predicament hugely entertaining, as she continued to kick and yell.

'Help! I'm stuck! Someone get me out of here!'

'I'm sure you'll get out by yourself, Fat-Ass', replied Robin, thoroughly enjoying acting the brat and humiliating this snooty socialite. 'You see - the barrel is full of lobsters'.

Laura was about to give this obnoxious youngster a mouthful of abuse when a very painful pinch to her vulnerable derriere confirmed the truth of what the brat had said.

'YEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOW!', she cried, and with super-human strength, heaved herself out of the barrel. The crowd loved it and were delighted to see that the offending lobster was hanging on painfully to the left cheek of Laura's sodden panties.

'Ooowwww! Oooooooochhhh!', she yelled, hoping around painfully as the lobster continued to torture her much-abused butt.

'Get it off me! Ooow! Someone - help! Yeeoooow!' She continued her ridiculous and undignified dance as the lobster clung even harder to her panties and butt-cheek.

Laura cringed in shame and embarrassment as the stall-holder slowly and carefully began to remove the lobster from her panties. He took his time about it, partly because he rarely got the chance to be in such close proximity to such a gorgeous, panty-clad rear-end, but mostly because, like everyone else, he greatly enjoyed seeing this stuck-up b*tch being so completely and publicly humiliated.

Bending over the table, custard-covered rear displayed to the world, a painful lobster swinging from her panties, her face and tits plastered with pies and cream, Laura seethed with mortification and rage. She'd so wanted revenge on Lisa and Robin - instead she was being completely degraded all over again!

'It's not fair!' she whined to herself, wincing in pain as the lobster was removed. The sight of the delighted, gloating Lisa, her dignity intact made the situation all the more degrading.

Aside from the spectacle of Laura's bent-over ass, the crowd was also enjoying another titillating sight. The rip to Sharon's blouse revealed her black bra, which strained to push-up her two magnificent breasts, jutting out proudly in front of her. She pretended to be outraged at this, but enjoyed showing-off her body, and liked the obvious admiration and yearning from both men and women alike. Robin, however, big fan of Sharon's tits as she was, was not admiring the b*tch-Buster boobs. Instead she was glaring at the St.Chrisopher pendant that hung round Sharon's neck.

They looked arms again, ready for the last part of their pre-arranged fight.

'So that's what you went back for!' hissed Robin. 'That b*tch's St.Christopher. What did you have to do to get it, I wonder'.

'What are you talking about?'.

'Julie's St.Christopher. That's probably her bra too!'.

Robin was shaking with jealousy. Sharon was expecting some wrestling on the ground as agreed. Instead she got a punch to the stomach that winded her, and doubled her over. Then she felt herself being put in a head-lock, and simultaneously being pushed back while her head was lowered further.

'Well, I'll show you!' Robin hissed again, and Sharon became uncomfortably aware that her bent-over bottom was directly in front of the preening, delighted Lisa. Things were going far better than Lisa had dared hope. Laura was a public laughing-stock (again!) and now the b*tch-Buster's defenceless denim-clad butt was being presented to her for some well-deserved payback. The winded Sharon struggled and cursed, but was held secure by The Brat's headlock.

'What are you doing?', whispered Sharon intensely 'This isn't in the script!'

'Neither was fucking Julie', Robin replied.

Lisa's heart raced at the prospect of what she was about to do. Ideally, she would have loved to have pulled down these sexy denims, straining to contain the b*tch-Buster's beautiful rounded rear, and give her a humiliating, panties-down hand-spanking. But she was frightened to get too close in case Sharon broke free. Glancing round, she noticed a tub with farming tools in it - including a large shovel. Tottering on her heels slightly on the grass, she took the shovel out of the tub, took the handle in both hands, then with a loud, satisfying whack paddled Sharon's up-turned behind.

'Yeeow!', cried Sharon, as she felt the heat spread across her entire ass.

'Not so full of yourself now, are you b*tch?' shouted Lisa happily, as she took aim again and landed another painful whack to the b*tch-Buster's behind.

'Yeeouch! Goddamit Robin - she's paddling me!'.

'Serves you right - maybe Julie can kiss it better'.

'You really are a brat! Yeeoow!'.

The triumphant Lisa landed another two very painful whacks to Sharon's posterior, the sheer joy of revenge making her face flush. This tramp who'd so degraded her at her own garden party was getting a taste of her own medicine. It was wonderful, making these two swelling ass-cheeks suffer!

'Now who's getting her ass warmed, you b*tch!'.

After the last painful strike to her rear, Sharon, having got her breath back, as able to break free from the head-lock. Her bottom was now burning with pain, but, more to the point, her pride was hurt - being paddled like that by a snooty little b*tch like Lisa. She turned, glaring, towards Lisa who immediately dropped the shovel and retreated to a safe distance and smirked.

Sharon rubbed her hands over her swelling butt cheeks ruefully, then grabbed Robin and threw her to the ground and the two rolled on the grass in each other's arms, till Sharon managed to sit across the prostrate brat.

'The St.Christopher was a present from my mother. Want to see the letter she sent with it?'

She gave the brat's nipples a vicious tweak as she said this, and the two rolled over again, until Robin was on top.

'How was I to know? And - oooww - my tits!'

'One - you could have asked, and two, serves you right letting that snooty b*tch paddle my butt', hissed Sharon.

They rolled around in the dirt again, then Robin felt herself being hauled to her feet.

'You take care of Laura, and I'll deal with you later', said Sharon then pushed her violently in Laura's direction.

The bedraggled, pie-covered Laura was standing in her totally ruined lingerie, still giving her sore behind the occasional rub when she noticed too late that Robin was hurling towards her again. Robin turned, and made a deliberate grab for the soggy, gooey bra of her opponent.

All that Laura could do was howl in indignation yet again as her full, proud, swaying, cream-covered tits, with their soft, pink nipples, were displayed for the cheering crowd. Oh God, when was this ever going to end? She half-crouched, and covered her gorgeous tits as best she could, a sorry, sodden sight in her ruined panties and custard covered garters and stockings.

'You …you…little BRAT!' was all she could manage, as Robin giggled at her misfortune.

Sharon had meanwhile turned to get her revenge on Lisa, but the snooty society queen had guessed what was coming, and sneaked into one of the stalls and crouched down out of sight behind some sacks of grain. With pounding heart, she watched as Sharon walked past. Then Lisa, still elegant and pristine in her silk outfit watched delightedly as the hugely embarrassed Laura tried to cover her tits, and get out of Robin's way.

'Keep away from me! I'm warning you', cried Laura desperately, backing away. Robin, and the enthralled crowd, could all see that she was backing towards a low bench on which the owner of the farm-produce stall had placed some metal hot plates. These were used to keep his samples of meat and bacon warm, and were heated from below with small T-light candles. Everyone watched in anticipation as the b*tchy, stuck-up Laura moved nearer the bench.

'Jeez, you must be freezing with your droopy old tits naked and your little panties all wet', said Robin. 'This ought to warm you up a bit'.

With a sharp push, Laura fell backwards, and the semi-nude's swelling, beautifully rounded, pantied-rear landed squarely on the hot-plate.

'YEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWW!', she cried, leaping to her feet as Robin, the hiding Lisa, and the on-lookers exploded into laughter. Laura's poor, much-abused ass was now burning with pain, and the once glamourous, sheer white panties were now distinctly singed on the seat. She hopped around, furiously rubbing her bottom, face crimson with embarrassment and rage.

'You little b*tch! Ooooowwwww!'

'I'd give you some lotion to rub on, but that ass of yours is so fat, I'd need a gallon of the stuff', laughed Robin.

Laura spluttered and cursed and rubbed her ass, as Lisa looked on delightedly. She'd anticipated a good day, but this was much, much better than she'd dare to hope. Laura was really getting it!

'Oh, poor little Miss Snooty-Drawer's ass is on fire. Well, this'll cool it down!'.

Laura was manhandled round, then dumped once again into the barrel of water. The relief to her ass was short-lived as she remembered what else the barrel contained.

'Yooouch!'

She was out of the barrel in an instant, but not before enduring another sharp pinch to her lovely derriere from a lobster.

'That poor ass of yours is sure having a bad time! Now it needs warmed up again, and I have the very thing!'

The produce stall holders made their own butter, and Robin picked up a wooden butter-pat from the counter. The crowd could not believe it's luck! She was going to spank her!

'Oh no', wailed Laura. 'Not a spanking. Pleeeease'.

'But it's just what your fat ass needs, and we don't want to disappoint the audience, do we?'.

Laura couldn't believe she was to be spanked in public again, especially since her poor butt was already throbbing with pain in her singed white panties. Robin loved taking this snooty b*tch down, and was about to put Laura over her knee, when she felt herself being grabbed from behind. It was Sharon.

The two grappled once more on the ground.

'Lisa's gone, and Julie will be here in a minute. Because of you, that little b*tch Lisa got to paddle me and get away with it. Well, it's time you learned your lesson'.

The protesting Robin found herself in a vicious leg-scissors.

'What are you doing?', she cried, disappointed that she'd not had the chance to spank Laura and acutely aware that she was being held fast.

'You're going to pay for letting Lisa whack me'.

'Your not going to spank me! Please, no, not in front of all these people. Not in front of Miss Snooty Drawers!'

'Don't worry. I'm not going to spank you'.

Robin's relief was short-lived.

'Miss Snooty Drawers is'.

'WHAT! No! You can't. Sharon, please, I said I was sorry! No! Not her! Not here!'

'You acted like a little brat, now you're going to be treated like a little brat. And I'll bet Laura is just dying to oblige'.

With that the helpless Robin felt her face being pushed down into the grass. As Sharon shifted her legs, and twisted her torso, the brat felt her ass being lifted higher and higher into the air. Soon her girlish butt, tightly encased in the pink spandex, was the highest point of her body, sticking-up invitingly and helpless. The crowd, dejected at being denied seeing Laura spanked, perked up again. This little brat had really been asking for it, and her pear-shaped butt was so nicely presented.

For the first time since the fight had started, Laura managed a smile. Standing there, in singed, sopping panties and tits on display, she was at last able to relish the situation. She walked round, and crouched down near Robin's face.

'Well, well, well...what have we here. A little brat in need of a good spanking, and here she is, ass stuck in the air, just asking for it. Now, first things first. I'll have that top, I think'.

Laura yanked the top from the furious, fuming Robin. Her only consolation was that her small, pert breasts were pressed hard down against the grass, so almost out of sight. Laura put on the top, which was rather small for her. The material strained against the older woman's larger tits, bit at least she was covered now.

'Now', she continued, crouching again, 'I'm going to give you a good, long, hard, humiliating, richly deserved spanking with the butter-pat. And to think, you were going to use this on me! How humiliating for you! Of course, I don't really want to paddle you but, as you said, the crowd wants to see a spanking, and it would be shame to disappoint them'.

Robin was desperately trying to free herself from the iron grip of the b*tch-Buster's legs, and looked desperately at Sharon.

'Pleease no!' she wailed again.

Sharon's response was to raise Robin's up-turned ass another inch or two, as Laura took up her position.

'Oh boy, have you been asking for this', she cooed, running her hand over the taut, tightly encased buttocks.

It was a perfect target. The brat's legs were splayed out behind her, the pink cycling shorts accentuated every curve of the totally defenceless, squirming posterior.

With a long swing of her arm, and a feeling of great satisfaction, Laura brought the butter pat down hard on Robin's unprotected seat. With a loud whack, it bounced off the centre of the pink-covered behind, and as the ass-cheeks rippled, Robin let out a yell of pain and mortification.

'Ooooww!'

Another loud whack signalled another painful spank, and Robin let out another yell, and struggled harder to get free. She was desperate to rub her throbbing behind. Her face reddened even further as she heard the cheers from the crowd. A public spanking at the hands of the same snooty cow she'd so recently humiliated! And there was nothing she could do. As each spiteful blow of the paddle landed, all she could do was claw the ground in impotent rage, knowing that her poor bottom was still sticking up high behind her, perfectly presented, as if asking for more of the same.

Laura now started to paddle each butt-cheek in turn, her face flushed with triumph at getting even, and humiliating her tormentress in such a spectacularly degrading way. She gloried in the sound of each whack, and at each yelp from the insulting little brat who so demeaned her, and at the sight of the squirming, rippling behind that continued to present itself so helplessly in front of her. One to the right cheek, one to the left, then one slap bang in the middle of the spandex-covered ass.

'Oh, poor little baby, is your poor little butt getting all red!'

Whack!

'Yooooow! You b*tch!'

'Ah, poor little Robin's getting a spanking!'

Whack!

'Oooooooooowwwww! No more, pleeeaese'.

This was music to Laura's ears, as was the crowd's delighted reaction to this public humiliation. Laura decided to play to the gallery, the same gallery that had so enjoyed seeing her put in her place.

'I promise to stop spanking your little butt when it's as red as your face is. But, to do that, we'll have to take these down!'.

Robin had doubted that this could be more humiliating than it already was, but when she felt Laura begin to tug at the waist-band of her tight cycling shorts, and heard the roar of approval form the crowd, she knew she'd been wrong. This b*tch was determined to humiliate her as much as possible.

'No! Don't you dare! You can't!'

'Oh, but I can, b*tch', replied Laura, spitefully delivering another spank as she tugged the shorts down to Robin's knees. 'There's nothing you can do to stop me'.

WHACK!

'Oh no!', wailed Robin as the crowd's applause rang in her ears, and her pink panties were put on display.

'My, what cute little panties! I'm surprised your mommy lets you wear grown up panties. And look how red you poor little butt is. Why, it's positively glowing', laughed Laura.

Robin squirmed afresh at this latest humiliation. She was being held face down, exposed tits rubbing against the grass, her shorts at her knees, and her well-spanked, pink-pantied bottom on display. Why had she let her jealousy get the better of her? This was so completely degrading - to be at the mercy of a snooty female she had so recently punished.

As for Laura, revenge was very sweet indeed. Now she could get her own back, not only for the strippings and spankings, and the mud and the lobsters, but also for the many impertinent jibes about her ass and tits.

'But I don't think your ass-cheeks quite match the colour on your face yet', she continued.

And she was right - Robin was crimson with humiliation. Laura began to wield the butter-pat again, revelling in how each spank squashed the reddening butt-cheeks and elicited more yelps and sobs from the thoroughly chastened brat.

'Oh, your ass is colouring up nicely. Poor baby won't be sitting down for quite a while'.

WHACK!

'Yeeow! Ooooohhh, please, no more, my butt feels like it's on fire …'.

'I'll show you all the mercy you showed me, b*tch'.

WHACK!

'Eeeyooow!'.

Poor Robin felt humiliated beyond belief, and could feel her defenceless derriere begin to swell. She would make this b*tch pay for this!

'Now, for the finale, lets make sure we get as much of this butt reddened as we can'.

Laura stood beside her victim, grabbed the waist-band of the panties, then hauled Robin's ass up even higher in a very painful, humiliating wedgie. Robin felt her face and tits pressed further into the ground, as her ass was hoisted up, pulled into the air by the stretched, pink panties rubbing against her pussy. She knew that virtually her entire butt was now being displayed to the watching, cheering crowd. Laura was loving every minute of this! Robin's panties were now stretched deep inside here ass and pussy, and the waist-band was now half-way up her back. As the gloating Laura pulled even harder, Robin's feet actually left the ground for an instant, the very second that Laura chose the deliver another painful spank to Robin's bright red ass.

'Yeeeeooow!'

Laura repeated this several times, pulling Robin into the air by her panties then paddling her stinging, scarlet butt.

'Up you go…'

SPLAT!

'Yeeeoowch'.

'And again…'

'No! Yweeeoow!'

'A little higher'.

'Yeooooowww! Noooo-oooh!'

Laura continued the paddling happily, as the helpless Robin, pussy chaffing against her tightly-pulled up panties, ass burning like she'd sat on hot coals, squirmed and yelped, and writhed in sheer mortification.

'Well, if these deprived kids are ever cold, they can just come and warm their hands on your ass, b*tch', laughed Laura, as she landed a particularly painful spank.

Robin bucked so strongly, that she loosened Sharon's grip sufficiently to allow her to get free. She tumbled over, landing painfully on her ass, then leapt to her feet, seething with rage, and rubbing her stinging behind furiously with one hand, while covering her tits with the other.

'You'll pay for that, you fat-assed b*tch', she threatened, amidst the applause and cheers from the on-lookers.

Desperate to try and restore some of her lost dignity, she turned her back to pull up the tight, pink cycling shorts that hung ignominiously round her knees. She didn't want to inadvertently flash her tits while she did this. Laura suddenly had an inspiration. She reached over to one of the fish tanks on the sea-food stall and quickly retrieved a small, but rather vicious looking crab from one of the tanks, and, putting her hands to her lips to shush the crowd, dropped it ceremoniously down the back of the cycling shorts as Robin was pulling them up. Sharon considered warning her colleague, but that would have given the game away, and anyway, the little brat had it coming.

Robin turned as she pulled the tight shorts up, and, still covering her tits with one arm demanded her top back. She was aware of some tense sniggering among the audience, but assumed they were still laughing at her spanking.

'Oh, you want your top back. Well, only if you promise to be a good little girl, and not parade around in your panties again, showing off your well-spanked butt to everyone'.

Robin was the only one who did not understand the significance of this remark, but she was, in any case, itching to get her hands on this little cow once more, and was relieved that Sharon was not making any attempt to stop her. Then, as she advanced, she was aware of some activity in the back of her shorts. The giggling from the crowd increased as the movement on the seat of her tight pink shorts became visible.

'Just give me my top back you…'. Robin stopped, and tensed her legs, then wiggled her butt, as the uncomfortable movement increased. She saw from Laura's contorted face that the b*tch was fighting hard not to laugh. The next second, the horrible truth was revealed to Robin, as the cranky crustacean lined up one of the beautiful butt cheeks, and pinched it hard with its claws.

'YEEEEEEEOOOWWW!'.

Robin leapt several feet in the air, while grabbing her painful butt with both hands. Now her tits were fully exposed and jiggling madly as she danced around, then let out another loud yell, and leapt into the air again, as the crab grabbed the other ass-cheek.

'Oh noooo! Yeeeeoow! My ass! Aaaaaaaggghhh! b*tch!'

As one fierce pinch followed another, the leaping, yelping, beet-red Robin knew she had no choice but haul her shorts down again and get the crab out. As she started to pull them down, another pinch unbalanced her, and she sprawled on the ground, bucking and wailing, thrusting her pelvis up and down, her tits bouncing around lasciviously, as she pulled down her tight shorts amidst more guffaws and applause from the delighted on-lookers. And no one was more delighted than Laura, watching the little brat who had heaped so many humiliations on her, writhing half-naked on the ground, pulling down her shorts to expose her panties and crimson bottom, and yelping each time the crab pinched her tender ass.

At last, now lying on her stomach, she was able to pull the tight shorts down far enough to extricate the crab, and run her hands over her bright red derriere in an effort to reduce the stinging, throbbing pain. She'd heaped so many indignities on Laura previously, which made her present situation all the more humiliating.

As she regained her feet, and the crowd laughed, and the crab scuttled off, there was the sound of a police whistle, and Julie The Cop and another of her colleagues entered the arena. Robin cursed her sense of timing - she so wanted to get her hands on the gloating Laura, but Julie was already half-way through her well-rehearsed speech.

'Oh, so it's you two again', she said, pointing to Robin and Sharon. 'Well, you've been warned about fighting before. Of to the hoosegow with them!'.

'Typical of that stupid tart to use a word like hoosegow', thought Robin contemptuously, as Laura and everyone else looked on as the other 'officer' apprehended Sharon.

Robin knew she just had to accept that she wouldn't be getting her revenge right there and then, so bent down to pull up her shorts, still seething at the spanking she'd received.

'Come on, get a move on', said Julie, as she took her night-stick and gave Robin's burning butt a hard whack.

Robin shrieked and grabbed her butt, then turned, looking daggers at Julie. She'd suffered quite enough without this b*tch inflicting more indignities on her. But she knew she dare not say anything, so finished pulling up the shorts, and turned to follow the other 'officer' and Sharon.

Julie eyed the tightly clad bottom wiggling before her in the pink spandex, and could not resist the temptation to degrade Robin a little further.

'Come on! Faster!'

Whack!

'Yeeeow!'

Robin turned again, her face scarlet, ready to explode, then stomped off in impotent rage, rubbing her poor butt once more, as Laura and Julie giggled behind her.

'b*tches!', she muttered.

As Laura was waving a sarcastic farewell to her adversary, Lisa came out of her hiding place, and Laura's triumphant mood was suddenly dissipated a little. Lisa was still a picture of elegance and dignity - Lisa had not been stripped, covered in pies, made to sit on a hot-plate, or in a barrel of lobsters. Instead she was still a picture of elegant sohpistication in her silk outfit and broad-brimmed hat. Her rival looked at her with a superior smirk.

'I'm trying to decide which was the best bit', she said archly, 'seeing you get your panties filled with custard…sitting on the hot-plate…no, I think it was definitely when you were skipping around with the lobster stuck to your butt!'

'I'd love to wipe that smug smile off your face, you b*tch!'.

'I suppose I'd be a little snippy to if I'd been stripped and humiliated in public. Again!'.

The conversation was halted as Julie The Cop came over, having shepherded her two colleagues away.

'Now, you too. Fighting in public. I'm afraid it's the hoosegow for you too.'

Lisa looked at Julie patronisingly.

'Don't be stupid. I wasn't involved in that vulgar brawl. Do I look as if I've been fighting?'

Julie looked at the well-dressed, sophisticated female standing before her, with her broad-brimmed hat, and had to conclude that she didn't. This was not part of the script, but she had to improvise.

'Okay. You. Custard-panties. You're coming with me'.

'But… but…'. Laura was flustered, and aware of another smile creeping across Lisa's face.

'Oh, all the other girls are just going to love you in the 'hoosegow'', she laughed.

Laura paled as she visualised a succession of butch dykes with huge strap-on dildoes tying her to her bed. Just then, Sharon's friend, the organiser of the event, stepped in to retrieve the situation.

'Oh no officer' she said. 'There seems to be some mistake. Laura is one of the clowns here to raise money for deprived children. She does a very popular routine, getting plastered with pies etc'.

'She's not dressed like a clown', said Julie.

'No, she always does her first routine in ordinary clothes. It's much funnier seeing someone dressed-up to the nines being hit by pies. But she was just about to get into her more traditional costume and join the others'.

Laura did not especially want to spend the rest of the afternoon performing with clowns, but the alternative was much, much worse.

'Oh yes', said Laura, reluctantly. 'I'm just going to change now'.

'A clown!' roared Lisa. 'Oh, this is priceless!'

'Well…I'll be keeping my eye on you', said Julie, as she walked off.

Laura followed the organiser to a large trailer in the park, acutely aware again of how ridiculous she looked in her ruined underwear, and seething at the continued mocking laughter from Lisa behind her.

'Laura The Clown! Oh this will be good!'

In another trailer Sharon and Robin were changing into fresh clothes, disguising themselves with long, black wigs and sun-glasses. They wanted to witness the rest of the day in the park.

Robin was absolutely furious.

'How could you?' she protested. 'Have you any idea how completely humiliating, not to say painful, that was? The b*tch gave me such a spanking…God, I won't be able to sit down for days! And the crab! Why didn't you warn me!'

'I couldn't warn you because we're not supposed to be friends, you idiot. As for Laura spanking you, well you had it coming.'

'I'd said I was sorry', whined Robin.

'You will be, later.'

'Haven't I suffered enough? A public spanking! And that b*tch Julie! Paddling me like that with her night-stick, the sadistic dyke! And did you hear? Hoosegow! Who uses 'hoosegow' nowadays?'

'Julie, apparently. At least she stuck to the script, as best she could. No, I'll deal with you later myself'.

Robin pouted at this, and stroked her tender behind again.

'Don't worry', said Sharon, 'you'll get your revenge on Laura another day. In the meanwhile, she's in for a pretty rough afternoon as it is, especially when realises which two clowns she'll be performing with. As for Lisa, she may think she's got away with it, but I've something special in mind for her'.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bishopberkley For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2021, 07:33 AM

Default Lisa and Laura's day in the park - part 2

Lisa And Laura's Day In The Park - Part Two

Despite having been stripped to her underwear, covered in pies, and stuck ass-first in a barrel of particularly spiteful lobsters, Laura was in surprisingly good spirits.

She'd extracted some revenge on Lucy the waitress, by kicking her into a muddy puddle while discretely fondling Lucy's boyfriend. And best of all, with the aid of 'The b*tchbuster', she'd been able to administer a very satisfying spanking to her chief tormentress, 'The Brat'. True, that b*tch Lisa had got off scot-free, but all in all, things had turned out rather well.

The organiser had taken her to one of the 3 trailers used by the many volunteers who helped put on the large charity event. There, Laura was able to shower, and now she stood in a borrowed silk robe, looking her usual haughty, b*tchy self, demanding a mobile phone to send for her driver and some new clothes. Just then, Lucy and her boyfriend Mark, who had been raising money dressed as a pair of clowns, came in. Mark was looking down rather sheepishly, since Lucy was still outraged at him for letting Laura feel him up.

'Oh, Lucy, how nice to see you again', said Laura sarcastically. 'I do hope I didn't hurt you when I kicked you into the mud, dear. But then, I did rather have my hands full at the time'.

Mark blushed as Lucy glared.

'Now, where's that mobile phone', demanded Laura.

'Oh you can't go yet, or that policewoman will arrest you. We've got to convince her that you are helping the clowns out'.

'Do you know who I am?', asked Laura, haughtily.

The orgainiser certainly did - she was one of the two stuck-up b*tches who attended every year, milked the event for their own self-glorification, but never actually contributed very much. Well, that was about to change.

'You heard what the policewoman said. You don't want to go to the 'hoosegow' with that other two'.

'But I'm one of the leading socialites in the county. I can't parade about as a clown!'.

Laura could see that Lucy had brightened considerably at this news.

'I'm afraid you have no choice. I'm sure Mark and Lucy can work you into one of their routines'.

'It would be a pleasure', replied Lucy. 'She would be perfect for the car sketch. She only has the one line. Of course, I'll need to do a few little alterations'.

And so, half an hour later, the delighted spectators were treated to the classic car sketch.

A large circle had been etched out in sawdust, and Mark stood in the centre of it, dressed as a mechanic, surrounded by a few props. All at once, with much spluttering and backfiring, there appeared the old-fashioned clown car, with Lucy, dressed as a chaffeusse, driving at the front, and Laura seated uneasily in the back. She was wearing a long, elegant white dress, and was carrying a parasol with 'Miss Snooty's Pararsol' written on it. The car number plate was 'Miss Snooty's Car'. Laura's elegant appearance was slightly belied by a large red clown's nose that Lucy had insisted she wear.

Twice round the circle went the car, juddering and banging as it went, till it stopped beside Mark.

Laura then delivered her only line.

'Get out and ask that idiot for help ', she thundered.

Lucy got out and approached Mark. Although Laura was there under protest, and not making any effort to join in, the fact remained that with her retrousse nose, and haughty air, she made a perfect 'Miss Snooty'.

'Better get the baggage out of the back', said Mark, and there was much laughter as Lucy then opened the car door and ushered Laura out.

'She has lovely bodywork', said Mark, ambiguously.

'Yes', replied Lucy, 'But there is a terrible whining noise coming from her all the time'.

'Oh.' Mark picked up a large book marked 'Car Manual' and read from it.

'Better strip her down', he said.

'Strip her down!', asked Lucy, in an exaggerated tone.

'Yes - strip her', confirmed Mark.

Lucy turned to Laura, took a hold of the long, white dress and pulled. The carefully rigged garment fell to the ground, leaving 'Miss Snooty' exposed to the word in her white bodice, and ridiculous ruffled, long-legged bloomers.

Laura, who had no idea how the sketch went, shrieked, and instinctively tried to cover herself as the audience roared it's approval at seeing 'Miss Snooty' being so discomfited. Again, she did not have to act the part - she was genuinely mortified, especially at having to wear such ridiculous old-fashioned underwear. She was a fashion leader in the town, so having to stand there, sporting a large red nose, dressed in these white bloomers was very embarrassing. And she cringed further when the audience read the blue embroidered message on her seat - 'Miss Snooty's Drawers'. Her misery was completed by the site of the still pristine Lisa smirking in enjoyment at seeing her rival humiliated once more.

'First, make sure she has plenty of water', continued Mark.

Laura's heart sank as she noticed the buckets of water near the car. Lucy picked one up, smiling smugly; she swung it back slowly to increase the tension then drenched the long-suffering Laura with the contents.

Laura, standing stiffly, spluttered and fumed amidst the surrounding laughter, shivering in her now soaking underthings.

'Plenty of water', repeated Mark. Laura was drenched again.

'Plenty of water?', asked Lucy, delightedly.

'Can't have too much water'.

Laura might have disagreed with that assertion as yet another bucket was thrown over her. The spectacle was all the more enjoyable for the audience because the 'comedienne' who was playing Miss Snooty Drawers was so brilliant. Her face was red with fury and impotent indignation as she had to stand there and take it. Except Laura was not acting at all.

'And oil. Plenty of that too'.

Laura clenched her teeth, and her pretty jaw jutted out as she tried to control her outrage. The young waitress had picked up a red oil can, and began to pour a stream of black, thick oil over Laura's lovely head and beautifully coiffured, long black hair.

As her enraged face disappeared under the black torrent, the audience once again hooted it's delight at seeing Miss Snooty Drawers suffering such a dreadful indignity.

'Of course', one know-all Dad confided to his children, 'that's not real oil. It'll be a special substance the clowns use'.

'It looks like real oil, Dad'.

'No. They wouldn't really put that stuff in their hair'.

Not for the first time in the history of the world, the knowledgeable parent didn't know what he was talking about. The b*tchy, beautiful, radiant Laura was now standing miserably, wiping the black oil from her eyes as it slithered over her shoulders and once pristine, white bodice, disappearing between her soft, curvy cleavage. Lisa and that awful policewoman seemed to find it particularly hilarious, and Laura's seething, slow-burn response was just perfect.

'And make sure the nipples are well greased', Mark continued.

Though the know-all Dad thought this was a bit risque, he was disappointed that the ruined bodice was not ripped open to display Laura's lovely tits. But Lucy knew she could not go that far in public. Instead, she picked up a tub marked 'Axle Grease', dipped a brush inside it, then approached the degraded Laura, thoroughly enjoying the chance to once more humiliate this spoiled rich snob.

'b*tch!', hissed the black-faced Laura, as Lucy stuck the brush down the front of Laura's bodice. Laura squirmed again as the dreadful thick grease was smeared all over her tits.

'Does she turn over okay?', asked Mark, still reading from the book.

'Pardon?'.

'Try turning her over'.

'If you think it will help'.

So saying, Lucy upended the helpless Laura over the car door so that her oil-covered face was pressed down on the red cushioned back seat, leaving her bloomered rear sticking up over the door. This was not only extremely undignified, it meant her posterior was also extremely vulnerable.

'Now, warm her up a bit'.

'Glad to', beamed Lucy, picking up a large paddle from the back seat of the car.

With a loud 'whack!', she began to belabour the upturned, bloomered behind of the fuming, outraged Laura. She could not believe this was happening , that she, the beautiful, bossy, sophisticated queen of the neighbourhood, having been drenched in water, covered with oil, her tits smeared with disgusting thick grease, was now bent over with her ridiculously bloomered behind stuck-up invitingly, was being publicly paddled by that spiteful little b*tch!

Laura kicked and squirmed and squealed in sheer mortification as her superb derriere began to heat up. The audience simply loved it. It was everyone's dream to see such a snooty, spoiled beauty get taken down a peg or two, and, once more, the 'comedienne's' reaction was perfect.

'Of course', said the knowledgeable dad, 'that's not a real paddle. It's what they call a slapstick. If that paddle was real, 'Miss Snooty' wouldn't be sitting down for days'.

The pompous oaf was only partially correct. A 'slapstick' was indeed usually used at this point in the car-sketch, but Lucy had substituted a genuine, thick wooden paddle. Laura could certainly testify to that, and the fact that the seat of 'Miss Snooty's Drawers' was soaking wet made each smack of the paddle against the furious Laura's butt-cheeks sting all the more. Never had the victim in the car-sketch kicked and bucked and yelped as much as the thoroughly paddled Laura was doing now.

At last, the jubilant Lucy dragged poor Laura back on to her feet. Laura, her face as red as her ass-cheeks, rubbed her rear ruefully, and blushed even more as she once again caught the smug Lisa's eye.

'Oh no!', shouted Lucy, 'I think the big end's on fire!'

Another big laugh at this insulting reference to the fizzing Laura's behind.

'Get the fire extinguisher!'.

Laura could only stand and accept what she knew was about to happen. Lucy grabbed he fire-extinguisher from the boot, pulled Laura's bloomer elastic out at the back, then stuck the nozzle down the back of Miss Snooty's ridiculous drawers. Lucy heightened poor Laura's mortification by ensuring that the nozzle was pushed spitefully between her throbbing butt-cheeks before unleashing the torrent of white, sticky foam. Laura cringed as she felt the foam filling her drawers, encassing her ass and pussy. Since the ruffled elastic at the bottom of the leg-holes was quite tight, the bloomers expanded out with foam making poor Laura look and feel even more idiotic. The laughter from the audience rose the more her drawers expanded.

Lucy then led the stiff-legged, beet-red Laura back into the car. Just before she sat Laura down, Lucy got Laura to pull forward on the elastic waistband of the bloomers at the front. Then she pushed down on the society queen's shoulders, forcing her to sit on her blistered, foam-covered behind . The last big laugh of the sketch came as the foam now spurted out from the front of the bloomers all over Laura's lap, tits and face.

After handing Laura the opened parasol once more, its elegant, pristine condition contrasting sharply with the ludicrous, messy appearance of its owner, Lucy started up the comic car once more and drove off to great applause and cheering.

Once back at the clown's trailers, Laura got out of the car angrily, threatening Lucy with her parasol.

Lucy simply laughed.

'I wouldn't do that if I were you, Miss Snooty', she said. 'Unless you want me to tell the policewoman over there the truth'.

Laura glared and seethed, but could see that there was nothing she could do.

'I have never been so humiliated in my life!', she hissed.

'Don't speak too soon, Miss Snooty', replied Lucy. 'We need a volunteer for the pillory. I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to pay a lot of money to pelt you with rotten fruit and eggs. Lisa certainly would'.

Lucy, laughing, walked off to one of the trailers to change for her next role, leaving the black-faced, well-spanked, bloomered, totally humiliated Laura to contemplate the fact that her terrible ordeal was not yet over.

For half an hour she stood miserably in the shower, trying to remove the oil from her face and hair, and the grease from her breasts. She had a mental picture of being put into the pillory and of Lisa happily buying up loads of squidgy vegetables and fruit, and rotten eggs to throw at her.

'b*tch!', she muttered, as she walked through the trailer in her silken gown. This was awful! A refined, beautiful sophisticate like her should not be subjected to such indignities.

Just then the door of the trailer burst open and in walked Mark, looking for Lucy. Suddenly, Laura had an inspiration. Mark marvelled as he saw her face suddenly brighten, then gaze at him seductively.

All at once, Laura could see a way of 1) getting out of being put in the pillory, 2) getting her revenge on Lucy, 3) further humiliating her two-timing husband and 4) getting to spend the night with a handsome, virile young man. It was so obvious!

Mark gasped as the silken gown slid over her white shoulders and landed at her feet, revealing the full, wonderful sight of her firm, round breasts and pink, almost hairless pussy.

'Mark', she said huskily, running one hand over her right breast, while trailing her index-finger of her other hand between her slightly parted legs, 'how would you like to spend the night with me, licking and sucking your hard, hot cock then thrusting it into my tight, wet, slippery pussy?'

This is known as a rhetorical question, and the look on Mark's face, and the growing bulge in his trousers gave Laura the answer she'd been hoping for. Lucy had been giving him the cold shoulder all afternoon anyway, and the sight of this older woman's glorious, naked body was irresistable.

Ten minutes later, Lucy came into the trailer, dressed as a tennis player, in very short white skirt, and carrying a tennis racket. She was surprised to see Laura standing in a very alluring ringmaster's outfit, complete with top hat, swallow-tail coat, black briefs, and sexy black tights that showed her legs off superbly.

'That's not the outfit for the pillory. I had something much more humiliating in mind. Take that off at once'.

'Slight change in plan, dear', smiled Laura.

Lucy cried out in alarm as Mark came up behind her and put a lasso over her, securing her arms to her side.

In two minutes, the outraged Lucy found herself tied down over a low wooden table. Mark had been sent on ahead to order Laura's car. Laura did not want him to see what she had in store for his former girlfriend, as she guessed correctly that he would object. As far as he knew, the idea been simply to disable Lucy for a short while, to allow them to make their getaway. But Laura had other plans.

Lucy was bent over the table, with her legs and arms tied to the four legs of the table. Her skimpy tennis skirt had ridden up to such an extent that her ruffled tennis panties were clearly on show. Some tape had been put over her mouth to prevent her from calling for help. Laura surveyed this satisfying scene happily, pleased to let Lucy squirm and struggle, and contemplate how completely the tables had turned.

'Well,, Lucy', said Laura, gloating, 'you're in a bit of a fix, aren't you, hmmmm?'

Lucy struggled again against the rope and made angry, muffled noises from beneath her gag. To be at the mercy of this arrogant, snotty, superior, spoiled, smug, wealthy, catty b*tch was almost more than she could bear. Laura picked up the tennis racket and walked back and forth behind the struggling, helpless teenager.

'How nice of you to bring the tennis racket. It's going to come in very useful, dear. '

She walked round to the front of the table, and held the pretty teenager's bright red, perspiring face.

'This is simply divine! All the things you've done to me, and now, here you are, trussed-up like a Christmas turkey with your impertinent little butt stuck-up, ready for a long overdue, well-deserved spanking! Perfect!'.

Lucy glared back at her, spluttering impotently into her gag. She was completely at the mercy of this simpering b*tch.

Laura walked round behind her helpless nemesis, and flipped up the back of the short tennis skirt, fully exposing Lucy's ruffled pantied behind.

'Such cute panties! Such a perfect target for me to practise my tennis strokes on. When I think about how you helped that little brat, and how you smirked when she put that hot sauce all over my butt…'.

Laura unleashed a wicked backhand on Lucy's prominently presented posterior, making the teenager yelp into her gag as she discovered at first hand how a tennis ball felt.

'And then, when I had to work under you as a waitress…you tripped me up….'

THWACK!

'Mmmmmpppp!!!' v '…kicked me…'

THWHACK!

'Yooommmmppphhh!'

'…you put eggs in my panties and then made me sit in them…'

Laura was getting angrier and angrier as she recalled each incident, and her backhand and forehand swipes against Lucy's throbbing behind grew harder and harder.

'…and then you made me give myself a wedgie, you b*tch!'.

THWACK! THWACK!

'Ooommmmmmpphh!'.

Poor Lucy struggled against her bonds as best she could to get her pert, rounder rear out of the firing line, but it was impossible. She was being completely humiliated and she felt as if she'd sat down on a hot-plate as the stinging tennis strokes stoked up the heat in her behind. Then she cringed even more as she felt her panties being hauled down unceremoniously to her knees.

'YOU STUCK A FRANFURTER UP MY PUSSY!'.

This resulted in the hardest spank so far on the now naked, smarting, scarlet butt. Laura paused for a moment to enjoy the sight of her handiwork. Revenge was very sweet indeed!

'Oh, poor baby! You're poor little tushie is all red! How humiliating this must be - panties at your knees, taking a spanking. But then your spanked me an hour ago….'

THWACK!

The racket flattened the entire expanse of Lucy's poor, punished behind and she yelped again into her gag, her face now contorted with pain and sheer mortification.

'…and don't pretend you don't know exactly where the nozzle of that fire extinguisher went!'

THWACK!

'Yoooowwwwmmmppphh!'.

'Well', said Laura at last, holding the fuming Lucy's face in her hand again, 'I hope this has taught you a little respect for your olders and betters. And just think, honey, tonight, when you're lying face down on your bed, rubbing oil into you poor little butt, I'll have Mark's big, hard, gorgeous cock all to myself! '

Lucy glared and snarled beneath her gag once more, and vowed there and then that one day she would take great delight in getting even with this cow!

Laura went back behind Lucy and gave her six hard spanks with her hand to ensure that the left butt cheek was as bright read as the right one. Then, noticing a pair of scissors on another table, she had a wicked thought. Unknown to the degraded Lucy, Laura, laughing smugly to herself, cut the elastic of the ruffled tennis panties that were stretched between poor Lucy's knees.

'Got to run, honey', she said. 'Oh, but you must be cold with your panties round your knees like that. It would be cruel to leave you like this. Here, I'll pull this gas heater over behind you, that should help keep you warm!'.

Laura pulled the portable heater directly behind Lucy's sizzling rump, and switched it on. After a few seconds, the already perspiring Lucy feel that heat on her already smarting behind.

'I do hope you manage to get out this before somebody finds you honey', said Laura with mock concern. 'How humiliating to be found with your panties at your knees and your well-spanked butt on display!'.

'Yooouuummmmppppphhh!'

'Game, set and match, I think! Bye'.

As Laura left she noticed another table covered with joke items that the clowns had been selling to raise money. One item was a packet of itching powder. With another malicious little grin she emptied the packet all over the female clown clothes that were hanging up, taking particular care to put plenty inside the various pairs of assorted panties that hung there.

Delighted once more with the way things had turned out, she left the trailer and went to find Mark, feeling rather sexy in her ringmaster's outfit, and already feeling horny about the thought of taking the virile young Mark home with her to flaunt in front of her husband.

Meanwhile, poor Lucy groaned and struggled as she tried to move her glowing rear-end away from the fire, and get out of this degrading predicament before somebody found her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bishopberkley For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2022, 03:54 PM

Default Shaw Stories

Great to read some of SHAW's old stories here. He and obo are 2 of the best ever in this genre. Slapstickmatt writes some great ones too, if you like the WAM element.

Does anyone have a story by SHAW called "Bad Penny"? If so, I'd love to read it,
The Following User Says Thank You to fun409 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2022, 01:11 PM

Default Bad Penny-1 - for fun409

Bad Penny - Part 1 by Shaw

Old Pedro led his donkey along the quiet street to the park. The old gentleman had been giving donkey rides to children in the park for years, but on this particular morning, just as he was approaching the park gates, opposite the ‘Johnson PR’ offices, he could hear a loud screech of car tyres, and a bright red Ferrari braked hard just behind him.
Startled, he looked round, just as the driver, a very beautiful young blonde, rolled down her window.
‘Get that ***** moth-eaten old **** out of the ****** way you ******* peasant!’
Old Pedro’s English was not very good, but he got the gist of it.
Some women, heading into the park for a ‘Women’s League Of Decency’ fund-raising fair, tut - tutted disapprovingly.
‘Young woman, you should be ashamed of yourself’, said one, disapprovingly.
‘If I ever get to be as old and ugly as you – then I’ll be ashamed of myself’, she replied, rolling up her window and making a less than polite gesture with her finger.
The car sped off, and parked at the ‘Johnson PR’ building. Since the gorgeous driver only lived twenty minutes walk at the other end of the park, she did not really need to drive, but she loved to show-off her new car. The car-door opened, and the blonde got out, displaying her long, tanned legs as she did so. Some construction workers, on their way to work, building a new pavilion in the park, wolf-whistled and gaped. The blonde gave them a sneering, dismissive, withering look, as if to say ‘Have a good look at what you’ll never have’, then flicking back her hair, walked into the building.
As Penelope Parker strode into the plush offices of ‘Johnson PR’, she walked with all the grace and assurance of a catwalk model, and all the arrogance of a young, good-looking girl who had made it.
She was wearing an expensive fur coat, which led to much jaw - dropping and gaping amongst her colleagues in the outer office. The opened coat allowed her to show-off her expensive, cream-colored business suit, the skirt stopping well above the knee, giving a superb view of her very long, slender, nylon-clad legs.
Her beautiful, snooty little face wore it’s accustomed cat-that-stole-the-cream look, as she paraded past her minions, her long blonde hair flowing behind her.
Head of her own department at the age of 25, she was young, rich, successful and beautiful. The question on everybody’s mind as she strutted past was how had she got so far so quickly. She’d only joined the PR agency 18 months before as an office junior.
The answer was simple – she was sleeping with the boss, Rod Blaine. Once she had lured him from his unsuspecting wife into her bed, it had been easy. Expensive gifts were followed by even more expensive gifts. But that wasn’t enough – she wanted prestige and authority. So he’d arranged a series of big promotions to the point that she had her own office and staff.
She knew that Rod was besotted with her, so she also talked him into setting up a bogus supplier that they could channel money into from the company to keep her in the manner to which she had become accustomed. It was not exactly Enron, but it paid for the Ferrari and the rental of the swish penthouse at the other end of the park, as well as the exotic lingerie that she loved to tantalise Rod with.
Like the other managers, she had her own office, while the other 30 or so employees worked in a large, open-plan area, including Kelly, her senior assistant and her young secretary, Barbara.
‘Barbara dear…’
‘Yes, Miss Parker’.
‘Move your fat ass and get me a coffee’.
The insult was all the worse having been delivered in a voice that carried throughout the office. Every employee there felt a tinge of sympathy for the inexperienced secretary since they had all, at one time, felt the sharp edge of the haughty beauty’s tongue.
But having Kelly work under her was the biggest bonus of all. The attractive brunette should really have got the last promotion that Penelope had landed, and the two had never liked each other. Kelly was not only good-looking, she was hard-working and intelligent, and it made her seethe that Penelope had got the job that was rightfully hers, and that she now had to take orders from her as well. Penelope loved it!
‘In my office in 20 minutes’, she snapped imperiously as she passed Kelly just outside her office. This was Friday, the day that Penelope reviewed the week’s work – and this particular week had not gone very well at all!
Penelope took off her expensive fur, and settled down on her plush, swivel chair at her desk in her large office. She could see through the office window that Kelly was already beginning to sweat. Penelope smiled to herself. Life was good! A wealthy lover she could wrap round her little finger, a prestigious job, and the absolute right to boss Kelly around as she pleased. Kelly was her only real competition in the looks department in the office, and that, plus the fact that Kelly was actually two years older, made her position of power over her all the more enjoyable.
(‘No wonder she’s squirming in her seat already’, thought Penelope. ‘Well…you’ll be needing a cushion to sit on after I’ve finished with you, b*tch!’)
The reason that Kelly had had a bad week was actually entirely Penelope’s own doing. She decided that the bogus company that she had set-up should write a strong letter of complaint about the attitude and competence of the ‘Johnson PR’ staff they had been dealing with. No prizes for guessing who had actually written the letter!
Penelope sat down to read a fashion magazine for 20 minutes while she let Kelly mull over her fate. As she flicked through the articles, the phone went. It was Rod, phoning from the penthouse, across the park.
‘I’ve been thinking about you all morning’, he said.
‘And I’ve been thinking about you too’, lied Penelope, as she continued to read her mag. She loved sex, but the affair obviously meant a lot more to Rod than it did to her. She still had other boyfriends that Rod didn’t know about.
(‘Someone should have tattooed ‘Meal Ticket’ on your forehead, Rod’, she thought).
‘Rod darling…I’ve been thinking about you and your hot, hard, cock…’, she continued mechanically, continuing to read.
(‘I love these shoes. Must remember to pick up a couple of pairs of these’).
‘My panties are all wet just thinking about you lying on the bed with a huge hard-on…’
(‘You’re just mutton dressed as lamb these days, Madonna’).
‘I’d love to hold it in my hands, stroke it gently, then run my tongue up and down….’
(‘Mel Gibson….mmmmm!).
She heard a loud moan from the other end of the phone.
‘Was that good, honey? Well, you’ll get the real thing tonight. After we’ve talked about when you’re leaving that b*tch’.
Penelope was not content to have an affair with Rod, living off the small amounts they were syphoning off the company. She wanted it all.
After the twenty minutes had expired, she summoned Kelly into her office.
‘They complained about incompetence, and that you even lost a billing invoice….’
‘But there was no billing invoice, Penelope’, said Kelly truthfully.
‘It’s Ms. Parker to you’, barked Penelope.‘ And if they tell me they sent an invoice, then I believe them. Now, I’ve smoothed things over with the company involved, but this has been a severe blot on ‘Johnson PR’s’ reputation, and the reputation of my department. So…in order to ensure that you pull your socks up, young lady, I’ve decided to spank you’.
The insult of being called ‘young lady’ by this little b*tch was easily over-shadowed by the suggestion that she was going to spank her as well.
‘What!’, said Kelly, incredulously. ‘You’re not serious’.
‘I think that a juvenile attitude towards your work deserves a suitably juvenile punishment, don’t you?’, asked Penelope, revelling in Kelly’s acute embarrassment and discomfort. ‘Or I could fire you, of course’.
Kelly stood for a few moments, considering the situation. To be spanked by this preening, simpering b*tch who had stolen her promotion was unbelievably humiliating. And she knew that she hadn’t done anything wrong. On the other hand, she knew she was in no position to refuse, or to get herself another job, at the present. She had already complained to Rod about Penelope’s constant sarcasm, and bossy attitude.
(When Rod had told her, in bed, Penelope had described in detail the spanking she was going to give Kelly, and they had both found it a very rewarding experience).
Penelope picked up a steel ruler that she had bought specifically for the occasion, and pulled the blinds on her office window down.
‘Bend over the desk!’, she commanded, unable to stifle a snigger when she saw Kelly’s reaction. This was so good! Kelly hated being at the mercy of this vindictive little b*tch who was now smiling sweetly, gently tapping the ruler against her palm.
Blushing bright red, she bent over the desk. Penelope flipped up her skirt, and Kelly groaned in complete mortification. She had hoped at least that she would be paddled on her skirt and not have to suffer the further indignity of having her lacy white panties exposed.
Penelope walked round the desk to face her for a moment, determined to prolong her agony.
‘My, what pretty panties’, she said. ‘But pretty panties or not, I will not tolerate incompetence in my office’, she continued pompously.
Considering that Penelope herself never actually did much work made this doubly insulting.
Kelly bit her tongue, and just hoped that no-one burst into the office to see her in such a degrading position. Penelope pulled her by the hair so that her mortified assistant was forced to look her in the face.
‘You used to think you were sooo far above me. Now look at you – bent over my desk, skirt up, ready to get the seat of your panties warmed by your younger, better looking boss. How humiliating is that!’.
Penelope laughed. She loved to rub her superiority in and sniggering, walked back round to the other side of the desk.
‘Kelly, honey…can you just lean forward a little further please. Just get that ass of yours up a little further. There. Perfect. All nice and ready for a spanking!’.
Kelly was virtually chewing the table now with rage and humiliation at having to present her pantied rear to this b*tch. The more she squirmed and seethed, the happier Penelope liked it. Grinning, she took careful aim with the ruler and brought it down hard across the centre of Kelly’s butt, with a loud whack. Her lovely, pantied ass-cheeks flattened beneath the blow, and Kelly yelped as she felt a painful stinging in her rear-end.
‘Yeeoow!’.
Music to the b*tchy Penelope’s ears.
‘I will not stand…’
WHACK!
‘Oooow!’
‘…for stupid mistakes….’
SPLAT!
‘Yooouch!’
‘…in…’
WHACK!
‘Aaaagh!’
‘…my…’
‘Yeeeoch!’
‘...department!’.
Penelope saved the hardest for last, and her humiliated assistant leapt to her feet and began rubbing her behind furiously. The sight of Penelope standing with a superior smile on her face did nothing to ease the discomfort in Kelly’s smarting behind.
‘That’s all…your dismissed’, said Pamela airily.‘ But if anything like this ever happens again, then I’ll take your panties down the next time!’
‘Yes, Ms. Parker’, replied the red-faced Kelly through gritted teeth as she left, blushing even further at the very suggestion that she should be subjected to a spanking with her panties at half-mast.
(‘Must remember to write up that new letter of complaint over the weekend’, thought Penelope, raising the blinds once more.‘If she thought that was humiliating, wait till she’s getting it with her panties round her knees!’)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2022, 01:13 PM

Default Bad Penny-2

Bad Penny - Part 2 by Shaw

Half an hour later, Penelope, who had only arrived about an hour earlier, announced she was going to lunch. She often met up with some of her equally b*tchy friends at this time of the day to discuss boyfriends and bank-balances, but today she simply walked to the Italian restaurant next door for a light pasta and the chance to flirt with a particularly handsome waiter. It turned out that one of the waitresses was his girlfriend, and Penelope loved to see her anger mount as she purposely flashed enticing views of her long, shapely legs beneath her short skirt. This day was just getting better and better!
(‘I’ll bet he can keep it up longer than Rod’, she mused)
Returning to the office, Penelope was pleased to see Kelly blush crimson as she passed. Poor Kelly was obviously not sitting too comfortably either.
(‘God, I would love to have spanked her in front of the others’, mused Penelope.‘ Must see if I can engineer that…she would be soooo humiliated!… me spanking her in the middle of the office with her panties pulled down! Mmmmmm!’)
While she was leaning back in her office chair, fantasising about what exactly she would do with the Italian waiter, she was suddenly aware that the noise of bustling activity in the office had come to a halt. Looking up she noticed a familiar figure walking through the office. It was Roberta Blaine, Rod’s wife.
While Penelope comforted herself with the thought that the women was positively ancient (‘Forty if she’s a day!’), she could not deny that the elegantly dressed, raven-haired Roberta was a stunning-looking woman, whose trim figure was accentuated by her tight, black trouser-suit.
(‘What does this b*tch want?’, she wondered. ‘Maybe she just wants some company. After all, she’s been on her own this last two nights, with just her dildo for company!’ Penelope chuckled to herself).
Roberta walked straight to Penelope’s office.
‘Ah…Mrs. Blaine… how nice to see you…we don’t have the pleasure of your company nearly often enough’.
Roberta returned the insincere greeting as gracefully as she could.
‘I have an important announcement to make concerning your department’, said Roberta. ‘Could you call Kelly and Barbara in please’.
‘Certainly’
(‘Who does this b*tch think she is ordering me about in my own office! Well, it won’t be for much longer! Have I got a surprise in store for you, b*tch!’)
As Kelly and and Barbara entered and stood by the wall, Roberta sat facing Penelope across the desk.
‘I hope you haven’t been too lonely with your husband being away’, said Penelope, secretly enjoying the thought of Roberta lying alone in bed, while she was seducing her husband.
(‘I’ve been humping your dear little hubby, while you’ve been reduced to humping yourself!’ she thought happily.)
‘No – in fact I took the company’s chief accountant out for dinner last night.’, said Roberta.
‘That must have been exciting’.
‘It was very interesting actually – he’s discovered some very serious fraud’.
This wiped the smile from Penelope’s face.
‘Has he?’
‘Seems my husband and some sl*tty little bimbo have been syphoning off money into a private account’.
Kelly and Barbara exchanged puzzled looks at this strange turn to the conversation.
‘Apparently he and this cheap little tart even have a credit card for the account’.
Penelope swallowed hard.
‘And have you established the identity of the young lady in question?’ she asked, desperately.
‘She’s blonde…she’s a complete b*tch…she’s nothing more than a man-stealing little tramp…and she’s sitting right across from me at this very moment’.
Roberta looked menacingly into Penelope’s eyes as Barbara and Kelly looked on in fascination, fighting the urge to let out a cheer and exchange ‘hi-fives’.
This was not looking good, and Penelope hated being spoken to like this in front of her staff. But she soon regained her composure as she played her trump card.
‘Well…so the truth is out…what are you going to do about it, b*tch?’, she said defiantly. ‘I can wrap Rod round my little finger…he’s going to divorce you, and he’s certainly not going to sack me, so why don’t you just get out of here and get some new batteries for your vibrator honey – they’re bound to be running low by now’.
Kelly and Barbara decided to put the ‘hi-fives’ on ice but Roberta simply smiled.
‘No Rod is not going to fire you – he can’t. I can, because it’s my company – my maiden name is Roberta Johnson. I let Rod pretend that he’s in charge because the poor dear’s ego couldn’t stand everyone knowing that he was a kept man’.
The carpet had been well and truly pulled from under the simpering little b*tch’s feet, as Penelope reeled from this news.
‘So…you have a choice…I can contact the police and you can spend the next five years in prison, where I am sure you would be very much in demand, or you can leave now, and transfer all the money you’ve stolen from me back to the company tomorrow.’
Penelope could see that this was the best deal she was likely to get.
‘All right’, she said, getting to her feet. ‘I’ll return the money’.
‘You’d better, or you know the alternative’.
Angrily, the once all-powerful executive put on her expensive fur coat, and could not resist one last tirade before she left – she couldn’t bear to just walk out with the other three revelling in her demise.
‘Don’t be too hard on your husband, Mrs. Blaine’, she said b*tchily. ‘After all, you can’t really blame him for preferring a younger, more attractive woman… better in bed, firmer breasts, tighter pussy!’.
Kelly and Barbara looked shocked at this crude put-down, which pleased Penelope no end.
(‘That shut these b*tches up’ she thought to herself).
But Roberta’s reaction was not what she had been hoping for.
‘Oh, you’re quite welcome to Rod, dear’, she said. ‘I haven’t let him near by bed for years. The new man in my life is not only better looking and more intelligent, he’s also – how shall I put this delicately – rather better endowed than Rod. I gave him an ultimatum when I found out about you – to leave, or go to jail. So you can keep the useless, flaccid, penniless creep’.
Penelope’s jaw dropped at this. She could put up with a man being useless. She was used to men who were creeps. She could even tolerate ‘flaccid’, because she always had plenty of other lovers. But ‘penniless’ was not a quality she admired in a man.
‘You b*tch!’, she spat. ‘You conniving, scheming, vindictive b*tch!’.
Kelly was about to make a pronouncement about pots and kettles when Roberta tossed her an envelope.
‘All you had to do was leave gracefully’, said Roberta. ‘But I did have a hunch that you would throw a little temper tantrum. Kelly, that is a list of the purchases Penelope made with the credit card. Is there any mention there of a mink coat?’.
‘Oh, now look here…’, cried Pamela, pouting.
‘Yes there is, actually’, said Kelly, looking up with a grin.
With bad grace, Penelope took off the coat and flung it across the room.
‘Have your precious coat!’, she thundered.
‘And Kelly’, continued Roberta, ‘correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t it also mention a cream business suit and satin blouse?’
Kelly and Barbara were openly laughing now as Penelope looked on aghast.
‘No way!’, she shouted. ‘You are not stripping me to my underwear!’.
‘But these clothes aren’t yours’, said Roberta innocently.
‘I’ll pay for them tomorrow, then’, said Penelope. ‘You can’t make me walk out of here in my bra and panties. That would be humiliating!’.
‘Yes, it would, wouldn’t it?’, said Roberta. ‘Stuck up little cow being made to walk through the office in her underwear – that would be very demeaning’.
(‘God, I’d love to sock that b*tch!’, thought Penelope).
‘What do you two think – am I being unreasonable?’, asked Roberta.
‘No, not at all’, said Kelly vindictively, revelling in this new found power over the horrified Penelope. ‘I think it’s time the snooty little bimbo was taken down a peg or two, and parading her through the office in her bra and panties would do nicely’.
‘Take them off’, commanded Roberta.
Penelope could see that any further argument was useless.
‘Well at least lower the blinds’, she pleaded, and Roberta signalled to Barbara to do as she asked.
Pouting petulantly, she removed her jacket and blouse, and angrily unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor, then stepped out of it.
Face blazing with rage and humiliation, the once proud Penelope was now standing in an expensive, silk, scarlet matching bra and panty set, with garter belt. Her beautiful legs were encased in sheer, black, nylon stockings.
‘Oh look’, said Barbara, ‘her face is the same shade of scarlet as her panties!’.
Penelope squirmed as Kelly made a remark about ‘scarlet women’.
This was awful, having to stand in front of these giggling, spiteful b*tches in her bright red bra and panties! She’d imagined Rod’s reaction when she bought them – he loved her in silk underwear – she never imagined that she be stripped of her skirt and dignity in front of her own staff!
‘I’ll get even with you for this’, she snarled. ‘I’ve stolen one man from you, I can do it again!’.
‘I’m sorry’, said Roberta, laughing, ‘it’s just that you are trying to sound so threatening, yet you look so ridiculous!’
Penelope was trying to pluck up the courage to make what was bound to be a very embarrassing exit, when Roberta continued.
‘And unless I am very much mistaken, Kelly, there’s a silk bra and panty set on the list too!’.
‘No!’, screamed Penelope. ‘Don’t even think about it! No way are you getting my panties!’
‘But taking your panties off is almost a way of life with you, isn’t it?’, asked Roberta, b*tchily.
‘You can’t!’, hollered Penelope. ‘I can’t walk out of here with my pussy on display!’.
‘All right’, said Roberta. ‘I promise you won’t leave pantyless if you agree to take the next part of your punishment’.
‘The next part!’, cried Penelope. ‘Haven’t I been humiliated enough?’.
She could see from the look on the other three faces that they were not in agreement with that particular proposition.
‘Kelly will take over from you, of course – but then she should have had the job all along. So, Kelly, is there anything you would like to say or do to Miss Parker before she leaves us?’
‘Is there ever!’, replied Kelly, as Penelope blanched. ‘Come here, you!’.
She grabbed the squawking Penelope by the ear and led her over to the swivel chair. Kelly sat down, eased herself forward, and patted her pretty legs.
‘Over my knee, b*tch’, she ordered.
Penelope was absolutely speechless. How could this be happening? She gave Roberta a pleading look.
‘Something the matter?’, asked Roberta.
‘You can’t let her spank me! Please! Not a spanking!’
‘You think that are too old to be put over Kelly’s knee and spanked?’.
‘It’s humiliating!’, wheedled Penelope.
‘It’s perfect’, replied Roberta. ‘So unless you want to leave here minus your panties, you’ll get over her knee and take the spanking you so very richly deserve’.
Cringing now with mortification, she tall, blonde, snooty gold-digger steeled herself, then d****d her lovely, lingerie-clad body over Kelly’s knee, writhing from the sheer humiliation of the awful position she was in – over another female’s knee, with her expensively pantied behind uppermost, waiting to be spanked. Not long ago, she had been the most powerful person in the building – now, stripped to her exotic lingerie, she was about to have the seat of her scarlet, silk panties warmed by the very female that she had spanked in the morning!
(‘This is so completely degrading!’, she thought, wishing the ground would open up and swallow her).
For Kelly, this was heaven. A perfect revenge. How may times in the past had she dreamed about having Penelope’s rear-end completely at her mercy like this!
Raising her arm, with a wicked smile, she began to deliver hard, stinging spanks all over the squirming, twitching, defenceless target in front of her.
‘Ow! Oww! Stop! Yikes! Ooooooh! Yeow! b*tch! Oh, stop! Ooooow!’
Every humiliating blow to the silk-covered bottom was a source of great satisfaction to Kelly, and she was delighted to see Penelope’s legs begin to kick and her ass begin to buck as the onslaught continued.
‘Noo! Oooow! My ass! Oww!’.
Poor Penelope could feel the heat beginning to spread across her sumptuous derriere – but worse than the pain was the sheer indignity of being over Kelly’s knee being spanked like a ten-year old in the first place.
Roberta and Barbara were loving every minute too, as Kelly continued to spank Penelope as she squirmed and wiggled! Roberta let the punishment continue for another couple of minutes before she called a halt.
Red-faced, Penelope got to her feet, only just restraining the urge to slap Kelly in the face, and then did a little war - dance, rubbing her silk-covered behind frantically, humiliatingly aware of just how ridiculous she must look.
‘How dare you let her spank me!’, she whined. ‘My poor ass!’
‘Almost done’, said Roberta happily. ‘But I think that as the wronged woman, I should get to spank you as well’.
‘WHAT! I’ve just been spanked! You can’t spank me again! My poor ass is on fire as it is! You can’t!’.
‘Oh, I’m sure that your fat butt could stand a little more’, replied Roberta.
(‘Fat butt! You b*tch! Oh…I’ll get you for this’, thought Penelope).
Roberta sat on the other side of the desk from Kelly.
‘Hand me that ruler, please, Kelly’, she said politely. ‘And Penelope, you can get over my leg and lean across the desk. I’ve been dying to give you a spanking since the first day I met you. I’ve rarely met anyone who so thoroughly deserves it’.
‘But I can’t…I can’t sit down as it is’, whined Penelope, still rubbing her glowing behind.
‘It’s a spanking from me, or you remove your panties. Take your pick’.
‘You spiteful b*tch!’, she snapped, aware now that there was no further point in trying to curb her temper.
(‘If only I’d left when I had the chance’, she thought, now bitterly regretting her ‘exit line’).
Feeling utterly defeated and humiliated, she put herself over Roberta’s leg so that her top half was lying across the desk, and she was looking directly into Kelly’s delighted eyes. She felt Roberta’s other leg against the back of her own legs, and Roberta’s arm against her back, immobilising her.
‘Before I begin, Penelope, dear….since you called me a spiteful b*tch, I feel that perhaps I should show you just how spiteful I can be. Barbara, it’s a little dark in here. Would you be a dear and raise the blinds, please’.
‘Noooo!’, yelled the helpless Penelope.
(‘Me and my big mouth!’ she thought).
‘Don’t you dare, Barbara’, she continued, looking over her shoulder as best she could.‘ Nooo! Please!’.
But Barbara did not have to be asked twice, and soon the astonished office workers were looking though the office window, where a magnificent sight greeted their eyes. Queen-b*tch herself, up-ended across her own desk, stripped to her sexy, red underwear, her perfect, pantied, freshly spanked behind sticking up, about to be paddled by the lovely Roberta.
‘Close these ******** blinds, you b*tch!’, screamed Penelope in vain, as Roberta applied the first hard whack with the ruler.
‘Yeeeoow! Ohhhh!’.
This was a lot more painful than Kelly’s hand. And having an audience made it a lot more humiliating too!.
WHACK!
‘Yeeeoooouch!’, she squealed again, as her butt really began to smart.
Roberta happily spanked each reddened ass-cheek in turn for a few minutes as Penelope cursed and swore and winced with pain.
‘Know what?’, said Roberta at last. ‘I won’t be happy till her fat ass is the same colour as her panties. And we won’t know unless we pull them down!’.
Kelly and Barbara thought this was a wonderful idea. Penelope was less keen.
‘Don’t you dare, you b*tch! No! Not my panties! You can’t take down my panties! Not in front of all these people! Noooooo!’.
‘Would you oblige please, Barbara’.
The next thing the once stuck-up, imperious Penelope knew, Barbara’s fingers were pulling at the waist-band of her panties, and her lovely, silk lingerie was being pulled down across her bright-red ass cheeks, down to the back of her knees.
A cheer went up from outside the office. The females gloated at Penelope’s long over-due comeuppance. The males also gazed longingly at the gorgeous ass-cheeks, and soft, pink pussy lips that could now be seen peeping between the thoroughly humiliated bimbo’s legs.
(‘A bare-assed spanking in front of the whole office!’, Penelope wailed to herself. ‘And that b*tch spanks so hard!’)
She was not sure what was the more degrading – being spanked, or flashing her pussy to all and sundry.
(‘Oh how they must be loving this!’. She thought furiously as she looked round at all the people she had belittled and bossed about; the girls she had made catty remarks about; the men she had teased and rejected)
Panties at her knees, her wriggling ass-cheeks feeling as if they were going to ignite under the relentless whacks from the steel ruler, Penelope kicked and yelped and whined and cursed as her audience cheered and laughed at her discomfort.
‘Oooow! Yeeeow! Enough! Oooow! Please…my ass. Noooo! Ouch!’.
Every hard spank with the ruler made the thoroughly chastened ass-cheeks wiggle and dance, and a uniform red glow began to spread across the whole of the exposed derriere.
‘Yeeeeow! Ooow!’
(‘God is she never going to stop! My poor butt can’t take much more of this! I can’t believe this is happening to me!’)
WHACK! WHACK!
‘Yeow! b*tch! Nooo! Ooooooh!’
This was soooo humiliating! It was so completely degrading! Penelope felt as if she had sat on a stove. And her colleagues were jostling outside to get a better view of her very public, richly merited, retribution.
At last Roberta (whose arm was beginning to get a bit sore anyway) relented, and she pushed the crimson-faced, crimson-pantied and crimson-butted Penelope off her leg, sending her tumbling to the ground in an undignified heap. She leapt up, flashing her pussy once more, and quickly pulled her panties up over her red-hot behind, which felt as if it had expanded to twice it’s usual size.
(‘Oh, my poor ass…I won’t be able to sit down for a week!’).
Then she went straight to the window and pulled down the blinds angrily, then turned to look at her mocking colleagues, as she rubbed her silk-covered behind once more.
‘I have never been so humiliated in my life!’, she spat.
‘Good’, replied Roberta. ‘That’s what we were going for’.
Penelope stamped her foot in rage.
‘Now…where were we?… ah! Yes, you were going to remove the bra that you stole’.
Penelope spluttered in sheer indignation.
‘You promised!’, she yelled. ‘I’ve just had a bare-bottomed spanking in front of the whole office, you b*tch, so I could keep my underwear. That was the deal!’.
Even Kelly and Barbara could see the justice of this observation.
‘I said you could keep your panties. I didn’t say anything about your bra. Anyway – I have other plans for it!’.
A few minutes later, the workers in the large office space held their collective breath as the door of Penelope’s office opened, and out walked the jubilant Kelly and Barbara. Muffled voices could be heard inside, and it was clear that Penelope was protesting about something. This was followed by a loud ‘SMACK’, a wail from Penelope, then Penelope and Roberta appeared, and walked to the middle of the floor, Roberta still carrying the steel ruler.
Penelope was, by this time, absolutely livid and dying with embarrassment. Her hands had been tied behind her back by her lovely, red bra, so that her magnificent, naked, melon-like breasts were pushed out in front of her, jiggling beautifully as she walked, protesting all the while. She was justifiably very proud of her breasts, but displaying them in all their natural glory in front of the entire office staff was extremely demeaning.
She had been allowed to retain her shoes, garter-belt, stockings and sexy scarlet panties, but there was a visible red glow across her lovely bubble-butt. Seething, furious, and humiliated beyond belief, she looked daggers at the radiant Roberta as the office workers sniggered and pointed.
‘Ms. Parker is leaving us’, announced Roberta, ironically. ‘So of course, we have a suitable leaving card for her’.
(‘When is this ever going to end’, thought Penelope, miserably. ‘The whole office is gawping at my tits!’)
Roberta produced a small card which she held up for all to see. Penelope cringed when she made out the writing on it.
‘Good riddance, cheap sl*t Fired, spanked and humiliated!’
Predictably her colleagues thought this was hilarious. Roberta put a drawing pin through the top of the card, and before Penelope realised what she was doing, she felt a sharp jab on her butt as Roberta pinned it to the back of her panties.
‘YEEEOOW!’.
Roberta and the others laughed as Penelope stomped her foot in sheer impotent rage once more, the humiliating sign hanging ridiculously from her pantied seat.
‘Well, you’ve been a complete pain in the ass since you got here, Penelope, so it only seems fair that you should leave with a pain in the ass too!’
Penelope glared as the others laughed.
‘Now, Kelly is taking over from this fat-assed bimbo, so I’ve ordered some food and wine from the Italian restaurant next door as a little celebration’.
Right on cue, the doors opened, and the waitress from the restaurant came in pushing a trolley bedecked with a sumptuous buffet. Penelope cringed when she saw her, and the waitress smiled with satisfaction at seeing the snooty bimbo’s predicament.
‘Now, we can’t let this cheap sl*t go without some food, so would you care to give her some of these chopped tomatoes in olive oil?’, asked Roberta cheerily.
‘A pleasure, Madame’, replied the waitress, scooping a large portion of the tomatoes with a serving spoon.
(‘Oh, no, what’s coming now?’, wondered Penelope, who did not imagine that things could get much worse. After all, she was standing in the middle of the office with her boobs on display, her red, spanked bottom burning brightly, with a humiliating card pinned to her panties).
Then, Penelope saw the waitress pull the waistband of her panties out at the front with her free hand. The expectant sniggering of her colleagues was in marked contrast to Penelope’s outraged, impotent glare as everyone realised what was about to happen.
Penelope shuddered as the waitress ceremoniously filled the front of her panties with the oily tomatoes. She winced as she felt the cold, slippery goo coating her pussy and ruining her luxurious lingerie.
‘And that avocado dip looks tempting…give her lots of that’.
‘Now look here…’, protested Penelope, but the waitress picked up a large dish of the dip, turned her round and pulled the red, silk panties out at the back.
‘Don’t you dare!’, she shrieked, as the others cheered and applauded. A torrent of thick, slimy green avocado dip cascaded over her crimson butt, filling out her pantied seat, and trickled down the back of her legs.
‘Yeeeeuuuch’, exclaimed Penelope as she felt her ass being enveloped. If her hands had not been tied behind her back, she would have whacked Roberta and the waitress – jail or no jail. Instead, she had no choice but to endure this new indignity as best she could.
‘Some whipped cream and cherries perhaps’, suggested Roberta, and the next thing Penelope knew, her magnificent tits were being covered in cream, with a little red cherry perched comically above each nipple.
‘You are such a b*tch!’, she hissed at Roberta amidst the laughter, the cherries wobbling seductively on her breasts.
‘And a little chocolate sauce to top it off I think’.
Penelope blanched as the waitress held the pitcher of sauce above her head.
(‘Oh no! Not my lovely hair!’, she thought).
Soon a long, thick river of black, sticky, chocolate sauce was spreading over the top of her head, pouring down the back and side of her beautiful blonde hair. Some of the chocolate trickled on to her shoulders, but at least her face had been spared.
Whooomph!
Penelope’s world went black as a large cream pie was lovingly squished into her snooty, outraged little face. This brought the biggest burst of laughter yet, as Penelope, unable to wipe the pie from her face, peered furiously through a thick coating of cream and custard. Little chunks fell from her nose and chin on to her breasts and stomach. She looked, and felt, totally ridiculous.
‘Now…time to get you home’, said Roberta, aiming another hard whack with the ruler over Penelope’s defenceless posterior.
‘Yoouch!’, she yelped, as the ruler made contact with her avocado-covered plastered rear.
‘You can’t make me walk home like this!’, she protested through the cream that still covered much of her face.
‘Well…it’s only a short walk across the park, Penelope’, said Roberta.
‘But you can’t! The park’s full of tourists at this time of year…and construction workers…and the ‘Women’s League Of Decency’!’.
The thought of having to parade about like this in front of those people was just too, too awful.
‘Don’t worry, Penelope… I’ve arranged some transport for you’.
So, spurred on by another spank to her rear, her cream-covered, cherry-topped boobs wobbling lasciviously, her once-perfect long blonde hair streaked with chocolate sauce, her gorgeous, pouting face covered in cream and custard, squirming as she felt the squishy tomatoes and avocado slosh about between her legs and over her silk-pantied ass, her butt the same fiery color as her beet-red face, the humiliating leaving card pinned to her panties announcing her fate to the world, the thoroughly humiliated bimbo walked protesting to the exit followed by her gloating, jeering ex-colleagues.
‘Ah…right on time’, exclaimed Roberta, and Penelope looked on in stunned horror as she saw old Pedro approach with his donkey.
‘I’m not travelling home on a donkey!’, she cried. ‘I demand that you get me a taxi!’.
‘You’re not in a position to demand anything, b*tch’, said Roberta, warming the yelping Penelop’s behind once more. ‘In any case, no taxi would take you now with your panties full of avocado dip!’
Things were just going from bad to worse for the once haughty, arrogant executive.
‘But you know I can’t sit down!’, she protested impotently. ‘I’ve been spanked twice, and I’ve a thumb tack in the seat of my panties! I can’t sit down!’.
She looked and sounded now more like a spoiled little brat having a temper tantrum than the sophisticated, self-assured, career girl who had entered the office in the morning.
‘Yes, I can see that you won’t be able to sit down for a day or two’, giggled Roberta, to the great amusement of the others. ‘But that’s easily resolved…Kelly, Barbara, give me a hand here’.
The three women first untied Penelope’s hands, and with Kelly and Barbara taking her arms, and Roberta pushing from behind, the three heaved poor Penelope face down across the small saddle on the donkey’s back. They then secured her hands to the saddle belt with the bra.
‘There now…all set, and no danger of you falling off’, laughed Roberta, as the furious Penelope, tied across the saddle, pantied behind sticking up, kicked her legs furiously and demanded to be let go.
‘Everyone will be asking ‘Who’s is that fat ass on the fat ass!’’, said Kelly, triumphantly.
‘You can’t humiliate me like this!’, Penelope yelled, looking round as best she could at the others. ‘You can’t send me through the park in only my panties d****d over a donkey! Get me down from here you b*tches!’.
She pulled at the bra which bound her hands, and kicked and bucked and swore and yelled, and all the while the little cherries on her tits somehow managed to remain in place.
‘She’s turned up like a bad penny!’, joked Kelly.
‘Aren’t you going to say goodbye to your colleagues?’, asked Roberta amidst the general laughter.
There seemed little point now in even trying to control her temper.
‘Damn you! Damn you all! Losers! I’ll get you all for this! And as for you…’
She looked up at Roberta now, seething with fury and mortification.
‘…I’ll find out who your new man is and take him from you too! He won’t be able to resist me! There’s no competition, you b*tch! I’m younger and sexier! Then I’ll come back here and sack you all!’
But seeing the ridiculous spectacle she made, her panties ruined, her butt on fire, her ‘leaving card’ plainly in view, her face still covered in custard and cream, the others just laughed at her long overdue comeuppance.
‘Penelope’, said Roberta, ‘You just never learn, do you, honey!’.
And with a swift pull, she hauled Penelope’s saturated panties down to the top of her thighs, being careful to make sure that the ‘leaving card’ was still plainly on view.
With a shriek of horror, Penelope realised that her tomato and avocado coated ass and pussy were now also fully on display!
‘You b*tch! Nooooo! Pull my panties back up! You b*tch! You can’t do this to me!’.
Roberta landed one last hard spank to the outraged Penelope’s naked, red rear and signalled to Pedro to take her home.
She disappeared into the park, face-down over the old donkey’s back, still cursing and kicking and writhing in the knowledge that, on top of everything else, she was now mooning the world with her well-spanked ass-cheeks, and giving a clear, uninterrupted view of her juicy sn*tch.
‘My panties! Please! Somebody pull up my panties! Noooo!’
As the squirming Penelope disappeared into the park, she was humiliatingly aware that the construction workers were going to absolutely love seeing her like this, trussed-up, flashing her pussy. She just hoped that the ‘Women’s League Of Decency’ would not recognise her, or vent their revenge on her poor, up-turned, smouldering, defenceless bottom.
Wrong on both counts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Blonde1 Video 001

1m:16s

08-08-2010

2m:09s

10-26-2020
True Blood S1E1 pt3

0m:45s

09-21-2009
Tinymaster