uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2020, 06:46 PM

Default Asian neighbor

My neighbors are an older Asian couple. The lady has really huge tits. I never seen anything I just noticed because she doesn't wear a bra when she goes on walks. I wonder how they look.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Davidkursh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2020, 01:01 AM

Thanked 26,078 Times in 2,756 Posts
Default Hot

GOT a HOT neighbor woman 2 doors down who likes to sunbath and water her garden in the backyard topless.....

Everyone sees hr out their bck window but no one says anything.....
Old 04-25-2020, 04:23 AM

Default Teen Daughter

A few years ago my wife and I live in a terraced house next door to a couple who had a teenage daughter. At the time this happened the girl was about 17. She was pretty, quite sporty and very much focused on her school work etc, not a rebel by any means.

Anyway, her parents had to be away for the weekend and were leaving her home alone. They asked us to keep an eye on her over the weekend.

On the Saturday evening she obviously had a few friends over and we could hear music and teenage noise but nothing crazy. We were happy to leave her to it.

Go forward a couple of hours and my wife and i were in bed in our bedroom. The wall next to our bed was the shared wall with the teenage girls bedroom.

The music and friends had gone so the house was quiet.We did, however, become aware of some noises in the room behind the wall and before long it became clear she had let a boy stay over in her room.

My wife and I were treated to the sound of a teenage boys seduction of our pretty neighbour , which in my wifes judgment , was her first time. Needless to say the actual sex didn’t seem to take long but there was plenty of giggling afterwards. There was also a repeat performance in the morning which sounded a lot more enjoyable for the girl!

My wife did go round the next day for a casual check to see ‘ how things were’. She found the daughter a bit tired looking. My wife didn’t mention what we’d heard but did help her make sure the house looked tidy before her parents got back and assured the girl that we wouldn’t say anything to her parents about her having had friends over - my wife did tease her with a knowing smile and said ‘not even the one who stayed over’ - which lead to a very red faced girl

Nothing was ever said about it ever again but it made for a very enjoyable night for my wife and I and i always enjoyed seeing the girl after that knowing what I’d heard.

Never got to see her without her clothes on unfortunately!
Old 04-25-2020, 05:27 AM

Thanked 1,428 Times in 243 Posts

I only have one story that comes closest to the description of the OP. Years ago, my wife and I were renting a small apartment in a nice complex. One morning I happened to look out of the living room window and at that very moment, the blinds in the apartment just across from ours came up, and I was treated to a brief but nice view of our neighbour in just bra and knickers. Hot girl, blonde, pronounced curves, but fit and not at all fat. She didn't notice me, but immediately moved out of view, and a few seconds later the blinds came down. We didn't know her and her husband yet, but as chances are, we met them that very same day, and they turned out to be a very nice young couple. The husband was a bit workaholic, and she was staying home looking for a job. I never saw her again undressed, and we lost track of each other after a while.

I know, a bit tame, but it's all I have...
Old 04-25-2020, 08:06 AM

Thanked 2,339 Times in 171 Posts

When I was in my early teens back in the mid 1960s, my bedroom was in the attic of our house. My bedroom window looked across the narrow passage between us and the next house. Opposite my window was that of the bedroom of an attic flat ... the opposite house had been divided up into flats. It was rented by a youngish woman, 30 perhaps, who constantly walked around her flat in her underwear with the curtains open and with no nets. She must have got dressed and undressed elsewhere - the bathroom perhaps - as I never saw her naked, but she constantly walked around the bedroom in her bra and panties and I would see her put on her stockings in the morning and take them off at night. I would lie in bed in the pitch black late at night and, when she came into her bedroom and put on the light, it would lighten up my room slightly. That was my signal to go to the window, kneel down and look through a gap in my curtains as she removed her dress and walked around in her underwear and stockings. Of course I was wanking as I watched and usually spurted while she was removing her stockings. Sadly she would leave the room in her underwear and come back in her nightie before turning out the light ... she probably changed in the bathroom when cleaning her teeth. She wasn’t particularly attractive facially, but she had a great body and she caused me serious jizz loss in the year or so that she was there. The flat was then rented out to a young couple, but they closed the curtains.

About ten years later, when I was newly married to my first wife, we were in an upstairs flat and I could see into the bedroom of the couple next door from our living room. She used to get undressed with the curtains open, but without the main light on. However, the light from a table lamp in the room meant that I could see her heavy breasts as she got undressed and then fussed about for a while before putting on her nightie. If my wife was tired and went to bed early, I would wait for the lamp to go on next door, so I could watch and wank while she undressed and walked about.
Old 04-25-2020, 09:55 AM

Thanked 1,397 Times in 49 Posts

I grew up in a neighborhood where the houses were all about 6 feet apart and nearly identical, meaning that the windows generally lined up with the house next door allowing you to peer across the way. Some of my memories include:

In my teen years - Two of my attractive friend's moms who lived next door walking through their homes in just their bra and panties. I figured out from a young age that I could turn out the lights in my house if no one else was home and be unnoticed by the neighbors. I must have gotten at least twenty five views of these two milfs in their undergarments and lingerie of a variety of sexy colors and lacy patterns. This was before the thong era.

It would sometimes be awkward and exciting for horny teenaged me to see them and speak with them later that day or the next day and only visualize them undressed. They were also fond of wearing thin leggings and doing yardwork which I also enjoyed.

In my twenties - Similar neighborhood, same dense housing, and this time there was an older hippie couple next door. The wife was in her early 50's, and I just considered her an average blond woman who was probably attractive in her younger days, but I never paid her much mind. For a hippie type, she was kind of unpleasant and I tended to ignore her. I did notice that they used their attic as their bedroom and that they had a shower up there. They were also very lax about closing blinds, etc. One day I notice a vague silhouette in the shower window and decide to hide out for a little in my attic. About five minutes later, she comes out fully naked with a towel on her head. She had surprisingly firm tits with pink nipples and areolas, and a nice plump ass. She proceeded to bend over and walk around for a few minutes in front of me. I was hoping for her to dress sexy, but unfortunately she put on Spanx underwear and left the room.

One other mention at this same house, I managed to notice that my hippie neighbors always had a few guests over and that they failed to close the blinds all the way down in the bathroom on the main level right across from my window. One day I saw an attractive dirty-blond girl in her twenties hanging out in front of the house with my neighbors. I was outside doing something and home alone as well. The hot girl went inside for a moment and I did as well. I lifted my shades about 2 inches from the bottom and sure enough she went in there to use the restroom. When she got up she turned her ass towards the window. I got to see a very nice, round and tanned ass. She then pulled up her purple bikini panties and pants and left the room.

I'm not normally into women using the restroom but I did find her sexy.

The houses where I live now are far apart, and the best I have been able to see is a few upskirt views of the local moms as they play with their kids on a breezy day.
Old 04-25-2020, 12:23 PM

Thanked 84,757 Times in 2,953 Posts

These stories reminded me of a couple of instances. The first when I was growing up - probably about 16 or 17. I had a friend whose neighbor liked to show herself. Her bedroom in the attic, faced my friend's attic. We would go up there to watch her strip and play with herself while we watched. She would put a sign in her window stating "Next Show at 2:00". She also said she would like to "clean our pipes".

Another time, my wife and I took our sons to visit a friend at the the beach. We were in the living room, which was on the second floor. Our boys were supposed to be sleeping in the next room, but we heard some quiet whispering. We looked out the widow, at a house across the narrow street, and saw a young woman in the window, trying on several outfits, deciding what to wear for the evening of clubbing. Various bras and panties were tried. This went on for about 15 minutes, all the while facing the window with the lights on. I am sure she knew the kids were watching. She ultimately decided to go bra-less, wearing a thong and short skirt.
Old 04-28-2020, 04:28 PM

Thanked 10,494 Times in 524 Posts
Default Not much to report

As I mentioned in a different thread before I was married I did spy on a young couple next door when the wife would be in their spare bedroom. They never bothered with curtains in that room. All I ever saw was a few times she would be in her bra as she was ironing a shirt.

In our current neighborhood only a few things to mention. One family a couple houses down put in a pool a few years ago. The wife is in her 30s, fit body, attractive face. It is nice seeing her in her bikinis. Nothing extremely revealing. And she tends to put on a pair of shorts while doing some yard work or playing with their kids or dogs.

A wife on the other side of the house is very attractive also. Never seen her in anything to revealing except twice I have seen her thong peaking out the top of her jeans when she was bent over on her knees doing some yard work.

It is not for lack of trying but I just haven't seen much of our neighbors.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2020, 03:10 PM

Thanked 4,716 Times in 257 Posts
Default Friendly Neighbor

I was assigned an extended project out of town in a beach resort area by my company. They put me up in a house in an area where tourists rented houses short-term.

I had met the neighbors casually on one side and ran into the two girls renting on the other side at local restaurants/bars. There was a stockade fence between my place and the girls' place. From a vantage point on my patio I had seen one of the girls sunbathing topless and nude on occasion.

This gal had mentioned before in a bar one night to stop by for a drink some time. Well one afternoon when I got home I noticed that the one girl, Mid-30s with a nice face and body, was out back sunbathing nude. I thought this would be aa good time to take her up on the offer of a drink.

I stripped nude and walked out in my backyard. Being brazen I walked over to the fence and called over the fence to her. She responded and asked what I was up to. We chatted a bit and I noticed she had walked up to the fence as I could see movement through the very narrow cracks between the fence boards.

So she says to me, "Do you always walk around your yard nude? I can see you also through the cracks in the fence.". I laughed and told her only when I see my neighbor nude also. We laughed and walked a little way down the fence between us until we came to a wider crack between the boards.

I got up close to the fence and peered through the crack and there she was eye-to-eye with me. We laughed. I said to her maybe it was time we had that drink we were going to have together. She responded for me to come on over and we could have a drink and swim in her pool. I didn't have one.

So I put trunks on and a towel around me and went around into her yard. She didn't bother to even put anything on. So without saying anything I just slipped out of my trunks. She got us drinks and we sat around the pool nude like normal-normal. She finally suggested we take a dip in the pool.

We swam around a while until I lifted myself up to sit on the side. I was definitely starting to feel "excited" and getting a chubbie. She swam up to me and said something to the effect that I must be enjoying myself. I said that I did not know "where this was going", but yes I was enjoying being with her.

I slid back down into the pool and put my arms around her in a soft hug. She responded with a kiss and soon our bodies were tight against each other. Soon it was all out sex. We started fucking in the pool, then got out and got on a chaise lounger and exchanged oral and ended up fucking until we both came.

We decided to cool off in the pool and were swimming around relaxing and doing some touchy-feely. All of a sudden we noticed her friend/housemate walking out to the pool. She said it looked like us neighbors were getting to know each other. We laughed. The other girl stripped off her bathing suit and joined us in the pool.

The three of us chatted and enjoyed more drinks and they had me stay for dinner. We never did get dressed. Later a guy friend of the other gal came by and the four of us partied the evening away all nude. We never did any "foursome activities", but did have sex in front of each others.

Unfortunately, their vacation time was up a couple days later. We did party together those last couple days and had similar times as the first day. Even worse, the renters that moved in after the girls was a family with a bunch of bratty, noisy kids.
Old 04-30-2020, 05:38 AM

Default Across an alley

The house I grew up in had a mirror image house across a narrow alley. Our attic was sort-of finished and was used as a spare bedroom.

I discovered that our neighbor left a few inches of their bathroom window open at the top which gave me a narrow view of the activities. A young married couple lived there with the parents of the wife. I soon learned their showering habits and often got to see all of the young wife's bits and pieces a little at a time. She had a lovely trim body with B sized breasts and a ginger/honey bush that matched her head hair.

I don't know whether anyone in my house wondered about those spots on the linoleum by the window.

Tags
daughter, neighbor, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cutie rubs one out in the woods

5m:20s

12-17-2018
carblow4

1m:13s

09-06-2004
pool vid242

1m:34s

04-24-2008