uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2011, 04:45 AM

Thanked 1,083 Times in 60 Posts

More to come soon - I'm a bit busy round here at the moment...
The Following User Says Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 03:03 PM

Another dare turned out to be exciting and more...
I dared her to wear a see-through blouse at a public place but she forgot to pack it into her suitcase when we left Germany. To solve this problem we visited almost all available shops in Morro Jable that sold clothes, hoping to find a see-through blouse. It took us quite some time until we finally found one, it was red and white and especially the white parts were clearly see-through. Then came the twist - she said it was my turn to pay the blouse. Well, thanks - did I forget it? So I replied that I would, but she would have to do something for it. It took me a few moments to think about something, but then I requested that she went into the changing room, took of her white tank top and went out topless and get the blouse to try it on. It was only about two or three metres away. She laughed and said “Wait, until the kids are out” - there was a family with two children which really shouldn’t be involved. As soon as they left, she went inside, didn’t close the changing room door, took off her top and stepped out topless to grab the blouse. She smiled at me, took it, turned around and went in again, without closing the door. It all happened in a few seconds - the shop owner looked irritated, rather than surprised, and the couple who was standing on the other side of the room didn’t seem to notice what was going on. Looks like she waited for the right moment. She tried it on, changed back into her top, handed me the blouse and went to the cash desk. There came another surprise: The blouse was 45 Euro! I asked the owner if it was made of pure gold, but he didn’t seem to understand - or didn’t want to... At least the way was clear for another dare ...
Old 03-14-2011, 02:30 PM

It was clear that we had to use this blouse as soon as possible.
I asked her to wear it the next day on our way to the beach. She did, underneath she wore her black bikini bottom, nothing more. Her nipples were hard and clearly showed through the thin blouse.
Like every day we stopped by in a small shop to get some baguettes and cool lemonade for the beach.
The guy in the shop noticed what was going on, as well as the bus driver who took us to the beach. Both of them got a good view of her fantastic tits. They simply stared - she didn’t mind at all.
After we had left the bus, there were about 400m to walk from the bus stop to the beach, along an abandoned hotel. As we passed it I told her to take off her bottom and pose for me in the ruins. As there was nobody there, she simply handed me the small piece of clothing and went to pose. I stored it in my photo bag. We took some photos, she even did a spread eagle for me and showed me her naked ass for a few shots. After we had finished, she asked me to give her the bottom back - looked into my eyes, saw my face and said: “I shouldn’t have asked”. I nodded and went on. She followed my without any underwear now - and even better, when I asked her to flash she showed me her shaven pussy on the way down. As I didn’t wear any underwear or swimming trunks, my hard on must have been clearly visible.
When we arrived at our spot on the beach, she simply took off her blouse and remained fully naked all day long. Only once she went to the bar and got us some drinks, but she only took on her see through blouse again, I kept the g-string until we arrived back in our hotel in the evening. She said the guys at the bar couldn’t stop watching.
Back in the hotel, I told her how brave she was, and we both noticed how turned on the other was. As we entered the room, she grabbed me, took of my shorts, and started rubbing my penis. Then she bent over and let me take her from behind. She didn’t take off the blouse, but I didn’t really mind at all...
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 03:37 PM

There are a couple of more dares, but most of them are similar to the others - walking along the beach without pants, wearing a spider web bikini, no underwear in the pub, ...
There are other dare stories from other places, if you like, but there is this one more from the Canaries.

On one of the last days we went to the western side of Fuerteventura near Cofete, which is known to have dangerous tides and people are advised not to go too deep into the water because of the rip-stream. My girlfriend is a sports teacher in our local school and knew how dangerous this was, so we stayed clear of that.
On this day she wore a blue wicked weasel bikini, of which the top stayed off most of the time. However, she didn’t take off her bottom, apparently because there were young children lying close to our spot.
We decided to go into the water and I kept teasing her saying she was a sissi-girl and not bold enough to go nude. She played the game, too, and replied why I would cover my cock today, because the last days I usually wasn’t wearing any swimming trunks, at all.
Once we were in the water she hugged and kissed me and I said I wanted to please her with my fingers. We sat on our knees, the water then was breast-high because we didn’t want to risk anything. She quickly got up, posed in front of me and pulled down her bottoms. Her pussy was right in front of my eyes. She turned once or twice, so that others must have got a nice show, then sat down again and said: “Well, go on then!” I started to push my finger slowly into her pussy, she seemed to enjoy. She gave me her g-string because she didn’t want to lose it, and I put it in my trunks. My other hand returned to her small but perky titties while I fondled her. She moaned a little and told me not to stop.
Suddenly I heard a shout from the sea, for help. I turned around and saw a guy in the water, about 20 metres away. He tried to reach the shore but couldn’t, although he almost could stand where he was. “Do you need help?” I shouted, and we both looked at him. He said yes and that he couldn’t come out.
Without thinking about it we waded and swam to him, not realising how dangerous this was. We came close to him but couldn’t feel the rip stream.
We took him by the hand and she swam behind him, then we began swimming parallel to the beach. After a few metres we tried to get closer to the beach, it worked immediately. Soon I could stand on my feet and pulled him and her into the safe zone.
He was about 45 and British - a muscular type of man, some tattoos on his arms. Even when we were in safe waters he had troubles to stand on his feet, so we slowly led him out of the water.
He thanked us and sat on the beach. We stood in front of him and it was only then that I noticed that she still was completely naked and he had a perfect view on her crotch. He also looked at her tits and said something like: “Not only it’s the first time I was saved, but also saved by a mermaid.” We smiled and checked, if he knew where to go, but he seemed ok and slowly walked back after thanking us again.
She walked back to our place fully nude, but didn’t seem to mind. She lay down naked and only when I realised I still had her g-string in my pants she put them on again. My hard-on was gone and it took me some time until her stiff nipples and the thought of the guy being rescued by her completely naked made my little friend grow again.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2011, 04:12 PM

We went to a lake near Hanover. We prefer bathing places away from home, especially my girlfriend, because no one knows us there and she can go topless. In our small village too many people would know her and talk about that.
There were a lot of people that day, many of them in our age. Usually, my girl would spend the day topless. That day, none of the other girls around did so, and my girlfriend felt a bit insecure about that. I tried to encourage her, but she said she thought that was odd and would wait to see what the other girls did that day. At least, she took off her top when she lay on her towel, but would put it back on when going into the water. That seemed only fair to me, as her oiled up titties in the sun are simply a fantastic view.
Later in the afternoon we started a small bbq on a “use once then throw-away” grill. I dared her to stay topless while she was preparing the food, which she did. As still nobody else around was topless, she didn’t feel to good about it. However, with the beer that came with the bbq her mood got better and better, so she stayed topless all the time and didn’t seem to mind anymore.
I then dared her to go into the water without her top, and, being a little tipsy, she asked me what she would get in return, if she did so. I promised her a decent bbq at home prepared by me if she stayed topless, but a dinner in our local restaurant if she took off her bottom as well. She refused, so I had to change my offer. I told her it would be ok for me if she took off everything and went into the water with only my white t-shirt. She smiled, drank the rest of her beer and took off her bottoms. Then she grabbed my shirt, put it on and ran into the water. She splashed into it, swam a little and then came back out again. Her tits were clearly poking through the white cotton, but her pussy wasn’t, because the water made my shirt longer and longer. Many of the people could see how hard her nipples were. She ran towards me and smiled, and on the last few metres pulled the shirt over her head and threw it after me, so that our close neighbours got an eyeful of her naked body, her fantastic tits and shaven pussy. She sat down a took her towel to dry her body, drank my beer (!), but didn’t put on her bikini again. She lay down naked and waited for the sun to dry her body. That was amazing. Nobody else around was topless and she didn’t wear anything at all. Half an hour later, she put the bottoms on again, but the top stayed off for the rest of the day. As my shirt stayed wet, I had to walk back to the car, "topless", too, but that was ok for me...
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 07:11 PM

See my other threads for the pics you requested...
The Following User Says Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2011, 05:44 PM

While reading my posts here in this forum, my girlfriend reminded me of another sexy event, which we consider the trigger for all the other crazy things we have done so far.
On our very first holidays together we had a hotel on Fuerteventura which was simply fantastic. In fact, is was too expensive, but as it was our first holiday together we thought, we’d give it a go.
Because of the money this wasn’t a student hotel - it was more like an old-aged-pensioners place, but very nice indeed.
However, the other guests there were mostly in their 50s or older. As you can imagine, my girlfriend is a cock teaser, so many of the older guys looked at her and liked her body, her smile and her blonde hair. We usually didn’t stay at the hotel pool, but went down the beach to the nudist area, so they couldn’t see too much of her.
One evening we came home and saw that the hotel pool area was almost deserted, although it was still warm outside. We decided to have a sangria together so I went to the bar and got two glasses. While waiting, I saw that one of the elderly guests - also German - was also waiting for a drink, and his family was sitting close to our loungers.
We returned shortly after each other to our places.
We enjoyed our drink, but he really didn’t. He was a poor sod, as his wife kept complaining and commanding all the time, and even their daughter (in her early 20s, but not really nice at all) did so. We had to laugh, as he was really blamed for everything and his name was shouted again and again.
I asked my girl if she wanted to give him something to look at. She smiled and asked me what she should do. I told her to drop her top and sit and drink the sangria topless with only the skirt on. “Aaaah, I think you’re right - no tanlines” she said loudly, and took off her top.
That guy started looking immediately and again and again, until his wife realized what he was staring at. Again, he was ordered to behave himself, which seemed to be too hard for him. In the end, she told him to bring back his glass to the bar and then leave together with them. We quickly realized this, and so my girlfriend stood up as well to bring back ours, too - topless, that is. So they went to the bar almost together and she made sure that he got a glimpse of her perky tits once more. I added a photo to show you what he saw.
The barkeeper was delighted as well, as you can imagine.
Attached Thumbnails
Unbenannt-6.jpg  
Old 05-29-2011, 02:27 AM

Another story that my girl reminded me of...
One of our must-do’s on every holiday is to spend one evening in the hotel lobby or bar, enjoy the atmosphere and do the things you can do there. This usually also includes a game of pool, which, I must admit, she plays rather well.
Back in the time when we started dating she always made me mad by opening her door with a grey see-through blouse and nothing underneath when I picked her up. One special night I asked her to keep it on that night and dared her to play a game of pool at the student’s bar round the corner. Which is what she did, although she knew the barkeeper and some of the guests very well. Now, ever since we play a game of pool on holiday she HAS to wear that see-through blouse without any underwear. In the hotels, no one knows her really so this isn’t that thrilling as it was back in the old days, but still it gives me a decent hard-on because often other guests notice her from breakfast and then realize what she is doing and stare at her.
I included a photo of that (unedited!). Sometimes she even flashes me on the way back to our room. As every round of pool includes a beer, she is often tipsy and some of the buttons are undone so other people get to see a nice downblouse, too. Once, I asked her to flash the hotel lobby through a lift made of glass, which she did. I had to concentrate on not cumming instantly.
Attached Thumbnails
Unbenannt-4.jpg  
Old 06-02-2011, 10:16 AM

Default Camping with my GF and her GF in the same tent.

I was 21 she was 20.

We went camping in a 3 man tent, with her hot as fuck GF in the same tent. My GF and I slept in a double sleeping bag, she was in the middle of the tent, and I was one one side of the tent, and her GF was on the other side.

At night we'd wait until her GF was asleep, and then we'd slowly fuck spoons style. If was so exciting to have her GF a foot away from her. I would have loved to have fucked her GF, either by her self or as a 3some, but unfortunately, it never happened.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to michael_aussie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 05:02 PM

Recently we spent a weekend on the Baltic Sea together with a good friend. Jana is the girlfriend of a friend of mine. We wanted to go there with both of them, but Ben couldn’t come in the end, because his boss wanted him for an important job.
So we went to the Baltic Sea only with Jana. We went camping there and stayed for half a week. Both, my girl and Jana, spent most of the time on the beach topless. They were both very uninhibited, and a few times my girlfriend even took off her bikini bottoms. Jana however didn’t do this - she said topless was ok for her, but she had never gone completely nude. Her tits were simply awesome - she is in her mid-twenties, so they looked pretty soft with brownish areolas, very nice medium-sized titties indeed.
One afternoon, we had some beer and the girls got more daring. Jana suggested to send Ben some pics from our tent, to show him what he missed. I replied that he surely wouldn’t miss the tent, but rather his girlfriend. So we decided to take some pictures of her on her iphone and send them to him by mail.
She liked the idea and suggested a secluded spot on the beach, so not too many people would see us. We packed our stuff and went a little away from the tent. Then we took some pics with the iphone. Firstly, her alone in some cheeky positions. Then my girlfriend joined in. The highlight perhaps was when both of them held the other girl’s tits and covered them. Then my girl suggested a pic of me with his Jana, as to make him really envious. She agreed, and told me to stand behind her and hold her boobs. I hesitated a moment, but she said it was ok, then grabbed my hands and pressed them onto her tits. Boy, that was nice! They were so warm and soft, but the very moment I touched them her nips began to harden. (In the end, that was the picture that caused most protest on his side. He jokingly said he would kill me next time we met.) My cock hardened in my trunks as well, as you can imagine, and my girlfriend realized this soon, and of course, she didn’t shut up and told Jana. She smiled.
After taking and sending the photos, we decided to stay here in the sun - there were no crying children or adults with whatever kind of ball or frisbee around. My girl took of her bottoms again and I asked Jana if she would mind if I did the same. She said she wouldn’t. So I took of my trunks as well and lay on my stomach. She got a quick look and said: “Well, seems, he’s asleep again!”
We had a quick nap and after some time Jana asked if we wanted to go into the water. My girlfriend wanted to, but I said I couldn’t - and smiled. Both of them knew instantly what was going on. I had a decent hard-on. They teased me and wanted me to turn around, but I said I wouldn’t. They encouraged me saying that Jana had seen a boner before at that that was no big deal. I answered that I would only do that if Jana took off her bikini bottom as well. She hesitated and you could see that she was in trouble now. In the end, she opened the strings and removed her bottom. She was as shaved as my girlfriend was. Now it was up to me. I turned around and she looked at my cock at once. Her strip made it even harder, and she laughed and applauded saying that my girlfriend could be really proud, as a had a really nice one!
My girlfriend then suggested going into the water, which we did - me running, that is. I didn’t want anyone to see my hard-on, so I quickly jumped into the sea - it had only 14°C and my boner quickly disappeared. Then it happened: The girls came close to me and wanted to “check the dick again”. Without inhibitions, Jana grabbed my cock and inspected it. Before she could say that it got smaller, she realized it was growing again. I was completely surprised and so was my girl, who looked rather irritated. It was the first time in years that another girl but my girl touched me down there - and it felt great!
For the rest of the day we all stayed naked. Although she didn’t touch my cock again I had a decent boner from time to time, but didn’t bother about hiding it anymore.

Tags
holiday, naked, nude, topless, vacation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Tumblr 217

2m:25s

07-26-2015
Zacks pt1

3m:52s

02-06-2011
Nurse Pee 024c

1m:58s

11-02-2005