Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2020, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
At the art gallery downtown, there was an exhibit opening a couple of years ago, featuring several very lifelike full size canvases of about six different nude models, all painted by one very good artist, all full frontal and explicitly detailed. Each canvas was floor-to-ceiling in size. The models were mature, real, everyday women, not young chippies. The best part was that 3 of them attended the opening and were very forthright in discussing how they had come to disrobe and pose for this project.
You’ve just given me a great idea for a short story (fictional, alas).

I’m imagining a gallery exhibition opening, all nudes - drawings, paintings, sculpture, photography. And it turns out, all of the same model - my wife!

She attends the opening, and somehow (will have to five some thought as to HOW), she unexpectedly ends ip being acknowledged (informally) in the remarks by the galley director, when all the artists are introduced.

Maybe the artists all (impromptu) lavish her with accolades, and one of them wishes everyone attending could see what a fantastic model she is “in real time”. One of the artists jokes that he has an a couple oversized sketch pads and easels in his car right now, and it would be super easy to make that happen!!

Then before she knows it, she strips off and poses for some “live” life-drawings at the exhibition opening!! Applause all around when she finishes about 20 minutes later, and she takes Q&A from guests (kind of formally), all while she’s fully nude. And then she circulates in the nude, interacting with guests all evening, taking more questions and engaging in lively conversation into the night.

I can see it all in my minds eye, even as I’m typing this!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to okgold6 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2020, 03:43 PM

Thanked 3,135 Times in 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by okgold6 View Post
You’ve just given me a great idea for a short story (fictional, alas).

I’m imagining a gallery exhibition opening, all nudes - drawings, paintings, sculpture, photography. And it turns out, all of the same model - my wife!

She attends the opening, and somehow (will have to five some thought as to HOW), she unexpectedly ends ip being acknowledged (informally) in the remarks by the galley director, when all the artists are introduced.

Maybe the artists all (impromptu) lavish her with accolades, and one of them wishes everyone attending could see what a fantastic model she is “in real time”. One of the artists jokes that he has an a couple oversized sketch pads and easels in his car right now, and it would be super easy to make that happen!!

Then before she knows it, she strips off and poses for some “live” life-drawings at the exhibition opening!! Applause all around when she finishes about 20 minutes later, and she takes Q&A from guests (kind of formally), all while she’s fully nude. And then she circulates in the nude, interacting with guests all evening, taking more questions and engaging in lively conversation into the night.

I can see it all in my minds eye, even as I’m typing this!!
Great idea and I wish you luck. The models who attended the opening were all dressed but when each stood next to her fullsize portrait it was very tantalyzing. One discussed how she had shaved her pussy for the portrait and her slit was now exposed (which she was quite proud of, and kept on talking about it. She had thought only her bare mound would be visible, and hadn't considered that her slit would show. But once she saw its beauty she was glad others could now see it.), Another said that while posing her clitoris kept coming out and sex fluid was running down her leg. (We could see from the portrait that the artist painted both the clit and the fluid, which embarrassed her, but of course she kept talking about it, just in case anyone didn't notice it!) The third model told us she had enjoyed posing but now that she saw the painting she was a little ashamed her (grown) kids were seeing it. The pose offered an explicitly detailed view of the underside of her pussy, as the view was from behind and below as she looked down over her shoulder at the viewer. Since her legs were apart, both sets of her pussy lips were open and wet, and well lit from below. She loved seeing herself from this angle, but kept wishing she hadn't invited her son and daughter and certain people she worked with.

Your model up for this?

I look forward to reading your story!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2020, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
Another said that while posing her clitoris kept coming out and sex fluid was running down her leg. (We could see from the portrait that the artist painted both the clit and the fluid, which embarrassed her, but of course she kept talking about it, just in case anyone didn't notice it!) The third model told us she had enjoyed posing but now that she saw the painting she was a little ashamed her (grown) kids were seeing it. The pose offered an explicitly detailed view of the underside of her pussy, as the view was from behind and below as she looked down over her shoulder at the viewer. Since her legs were apart, both sets of her pussy lips were open and wet, and well lit from below. She loved seeing herself from this angle, but kept wishing she hadn't invited her son and daughter and certain people she worked with.
I have a fantasy similar to this. Many thanks for your very, very hot post.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kesowi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 11:54 AM

Thanked 3,135 Times in 254 Posts
Default The Paintings Sold

Forgot to mention: the paintings sold for around $3600 each, the "anatomy lesson" one went for a bit more.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:

Tags
cmnf, life drawing, nude model, oon

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

3m:37s

11-19-2015
Naked Dare

5m:20s

05-06-2015
redhead face fuck

1m:46s

11-17-2021