uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2022, 07:46 PM

Thanked 75,578 Times in 2,645 Posts
Default Gilian Adams - The Benny Hill Show (1983)

This clip comes from The Benny Hill Show, which as you'd expect has a LOT of bum patting and appreciation of the feminine posterior. This particular clip comes from Series 14, Episode 1 from 1983 and is part of a musical number sketch (of which most of the revealing parts of that can be found on the Benny Hill thread here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...9&postcount=48). This sketch sees Gilian Adams stood on deck looking out to sea, her bottom bobbing along to the music, when Jackie Wright comes and stands by her. Then a beach ball smacks her on the rear, she turns and looks at Jackie and slaps him before turning back to sea. Then along comes Benny Hill to pick up the beach ball, gives Gilian's bum a good few pats before tapping Jackie on the head a few times and walking off. Seeing how brazen Benny is, Jackie chances his luck, gives her bum a few more cheeky pats and when she goes to slap him again he smacks his head with a smile, knowing that those slaps were worth getting to touch up Gilian's bum!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4979).jpg   Screenshot (4980).jpg  

Screenshot (4981).jpg   Screenshot (4983).jpg  

Screenshot (4984).jpg   Screenshot (4985).jpg  

Screenshot (4986).jpg   Screenshot (4987).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Benny Hill Show S14E01-cruise chest pat_mpeg2video.mpg (7.45 MB, 91 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 02-24-2022, 06:22 PM

Default Georgia Allen - The Saint: Software Murders (1989)

This clip comes from the rehash of The Saint for 1980's audiences (1989, to be exact, despite what IMDB tells you) and is from the episode The Software Murders. The actress in this caught my eye because I recognized her from the Inspector Alleyn mystery Artists in Crime (in which Siri Neal appears nude). Her name is Georgia Allen, and in this scene she leaves the bedroom of a pub she is spending with her married lover. He then remembers he has to phone his wife and sends her down to the bar. When she objects, he pats her bum and tells her he'll be down shortly. As it is, she'll be drinking on her own, as he ends up being strangled by a killer. (The Church are getting stricter with implementing their "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" law here) Sadly, Georgia seems not to of done nudity in her career, which is a shame for such a nice looking actress - which is why I've uploaded her here. She started out acting in 1983, and as well as Inspector Alleyn, she appeared in Brush Strokes (1990-91), A Perfect Hero (1991), Old Boy Network (1992), The Knock (1994) and Time After Time (1994-95) before retiring in 2007. Now a yoga teacher. Intriguing...
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (5064).jpg   Screenshot (5066).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Georgia Allen1 - The Software Murders (1989)_mpeg2video.mpg (29.74 MB, 46 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 02-27-2022, 06:04 PM

Default Play Your Cards Right - Di & Dave (1990's)

These 3 videos (two to follow this one) come from the UK game show Play Your Cards Right, which was broadcast in the mid 1990's after a previous run in the 80's. I've always enjoyed seeing old game shows, as they haven't always been repeated as often as they are now on the Challenge channel in the UK, and take me back to when times seemed simpler. It also surprises you how some of the contestants celebrate on these shows when they win, and some are a real eye opener.

This couple are called Di and Dave (don't ask which is which, please - you know who is who), and on getting to the finale have to guess whether the card is going to be higher or lower than the value of the previous card. As it is, they guess correctly, leading to Dave (the bloke) sweeping Di off her feet and spinning her round, patting her backside in delight as he does so. She doesn't care as they have won, but it's not something you expect to see on a game show. And this time I've uploaded it 'straight' for you, so no repeat pats for this vid.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (5109) Di & Dave.jpg   Screenshot (5113).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg 1PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT - Di & Dave_mpeg2video.mpg (18.82 MB, 75 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 02-27-2022, 06:27 PM

Default Play Your Cards Right - Claire and Paul (1995)

The 2nd of my 3 Play Your Cards Right uploads for here (and there is a reason for my uploading these) and this couple are Claire and Paul. Like the previous couple, Paul is somewhat enthusiastic about his celebrations when they win, and after hoisting an ecstatic Claire up in the air, his hand is firmly clamped on her bum as he bobs her about the place. I have included repeat shots of this scene for your consideration, but when you win big (well, the prize was big back then) no girl really minds if her chap gropes her on air. The episode was apparently broadcast on May 26th 1995.

Now for my reason for uploading this (my reason for uploading the 3rd video will be explained in my 3rd post). I remember another couple on this game show where when they won in the final, the woman's hubby picked her up and celebrated by pinching and groping her bum a number of times - leading to Bruce Forysthe to mimic his actions to the audience (not on the woman, I may add) when he comes over to give them their cheque. I have seen it shown once on Challenge TV, but they cut out the scene where he gropes her. I remember as a teenager that the scene was actually shown in it's original broadcast, but I have not seen a repeat of this episode containing this scene. I think the woman wore a blue dress and had frizzy dark hair, but I could be mistaken. Anyone remember this?
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (5123).jpg   Screenshot (5131).jpg  

Screenshot (5126).jpg   Screenshot (5129).jpg  

Screenshot (5130).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg 1Play Cards Right check for better quality_mpeg2video.mpg (57.62 MB, 108 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 02-27-2022, 06:40 PM

Default Play Your Cards Right - Del and Debbie

My 3rd and last upload of clips from Play Your Cards Right sees couple Del and Debbie get lucky on the show. And as it turns out, so did the audience as midway through the game show in one round, the couple won a game and so ecstatic was Del that he hoisted Debbie up in unbridled joy - and apparently exposed a lot more of Debbie than she ever intended anybody ever seeing! And this is my query for my 3rd video - you don't get to see that scene in this video here, but has it been cut and did viewers actually get to see more of Debbie on TV? I just don't know, but it's obvious the audience and Bruce Forsythe did, as Bruce quips after telling them they've won a Brucie bonus that "I've just had my Brucie Bonus!" She's clearly embarrassed, but later when they get through to the final and win, her man picks her up again, but this time keeps his hands firmly on her bum to prevent any unintentional exposure. Spoilsport! Does anyone know if viewers got to see more of Debbie, or is this episode how it was broadcast? Would love there to be a version where Debbie's delights were on show!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (5116).jpg   Screenshot (5114).jpg  

Screenshot (5117).jpg   Screenshot (5119).jpg  

Screenshot (5120).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg 1PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT - Del & Debbie (1990s)_mpeg2video.mpg (43.91 MB, 158 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-01-2022, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
The 2nd video (and 3rd overall) of Jessie Matthews comes from the film Evergreen (1934), where she plays the illegitimate daughter of a music hall star who died abroad, and is spotted by a couple of conmen and persuaded to pretend she is her own mother making a comeback on stage, albeit wearing a grey wig to try and convince people she is older than she actually is. In this clip she is worked through her paces by a couple of women telling her how to move and pose. When one of her poses is deemed less than satisfactory, the woman training her gives her a slap on the backside and says "And that must come out more!" As is par for the course, Jessie wears close fitting clothes, and in one moment when she refuses to go through with it and sits down you get a good outline of what her bum looks like through her frock! You also get to see Jessie dance, and like in the last video you get to see her do her famous high kicks where her legs really DO go over her head! No wonder she was known as the "Dancing Divinity!"

Jessie Matthews' career petered out by the end of the 1930's, though the introduction of the Hayes Code and a scandal involving an affair with Evelyn Laye's husband Sonny Hale didn't help matters for her. She did make a notable appearance years later in Tom Thumb in 1958, but her best films are in the 1930's, and makes you wonder what Pre Code Hollywood would of done with her. She died in 1981, aged 74.
Brilliant, thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to bris For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2022, 06:21 PM

Default Joan Sims - Keep It Clean (1956)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bris View Post
Brilliant, thank you
Glad you liked the Jessie Matthews posts. They are rarely repeated on TV, but her early films and costumes were considered quite risqué in the day.

Not quite from that era, this video comes from the 1956 film Keep It Clean, and features future Carry On regular Joan Sims, who seems to of had one of the most patted bottoms in film. Here she plays the blowsy wife of henpecked hubby Benny Lee, who has moved her lover Slogger O'Reilly (Denis Shaw) in with them. When there is a knock at the door, she demands Lee answer it, giving him a slap as he goes. While her back is turned, Slogger decides to give her a slap on the backside as well! However, it's not the only point of interest in this film, as it's clear to see from Joan's sweater that she isn't wearing a bra, and it leaves very little to the imagination! You don't often see Joan Sims in a sexy role, and although she's playing a lower class tramp in the film, it's clear to see she is all woman in her only scenes in the film!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (5461).jpg   Screenshot (5464).jpg  

Screenshot (5466).jpg   Screenshot (5468).jpg  

Screenshot (5470).jpg   Screenshot (5471).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg 1aJoan Sims - Keep It Clean (1956)_mpeg2video.mpg (45.10 MB, 69 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-10-2022, 07:30 PM

Default Kathy McCullen - Fernwood2Night (1977)

This video I came across on You tube, and is from the US spoof chat show Fernwood2Night from 1977. It only ran for 2 months, and was a spin off from spoof soap opera Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman (1976-77). It had a number of different subjects it spoofed, and one of it's most memorable involved the character Debbie Dunbar (played by Kathy McCullen). She was a school pupil used by a disciplinarian headmaster on the show to demonstrate how corporal punishment of spanking was good for his pupils, and how spanking them showed that they cared enough to correct them. The sketch has to be seen to be believed, and I won't spoil it by revealing too much of the details. What I will mention is that Kathy McCullen herself was really 25 years old when she did this, so no schoolgirl by any means of the imagination.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (5640) Fernwood2night.jpg   Screenshot (5641).jpg  

Screenshot (5642).jpg   Screenshot (5643).jpg  

Screenshot (5644).jpg   Screenshot (5645).jpg  

Screenshot (5646).jpg   Screenshot (5647).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Fernwood 2Night - Debbie Dunbar_mpeg2video.mpg (67.87 MB, 91 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-13-2022, 07:52 PM

Default Uschi Glas - Klassenkeile (1969)

Another find from the obscure world of You tube, this comes from a German film from 1969 called Klassenkeile, and involves a group of pupils getting their revenge on their teacher (played by Uschi Glas), after they overhear the head teachers talking in a room they have bugged. As she attempts to explain herself out of the situation, she finds the class are in no mood for listening and tell her that she is going to find out just what being "thrashed by the class" really means! They then pounce on her, bending her over a desk and holding her arms as she struggles while each and every pupil then takes it in turns to slap her backside as punishment. When she attempts to kick out, one of the girls then holds her legs still, leaving Glas' rounded ass free to be slapped, and Glas knowing that despite her struggles she is helpless to do anything but accept her punishment for her deceit.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (6061) Klassenkeile.jpg   Screenshot (6062).jpg  

Screenshot (6063).jpg   Screenshot (6085).jpg  

Screenshot (6066).jpg   Screenshot (6068).jpg  

Screenshot (6067).jpg   Screenshot (6070).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg klassenkeile (1969)_mpeg2video.mpg (23.03 MB, 110 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-14-2022, 07:25 PM

Default Lisa Thomas - The Champions (1968)

This is from the TV series The Champions from 1968, from the episode The Iron Man. Here the Champions - a trio blessed with special powers, including Alexandra Bastedo, who was blessed with looking extremely gorgeous - are hired to protect exiled Despot El Gaudillo (George Murcell) from being assassinated. However, Gaudillo is a boorish lecher, which the gang soon discover, as the only ass he is interested in is his Spanish maid's (played by Lisa Thomas), who he creeps up upon and slaps her backside while she is laying the table. Gaudillo does attempt to goose Bastedo in the episode, but fails due to her special powers which warn her of his intentions. Damn!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (6080) Lisa - Champions (1968).jpg   Screenshot (6081).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Lisa Thomas - The Champions 1968_mpeg2video.mpg (17.84 MB, 69 views)
Streaming Videos

Tags
bums, fondling, groping, movies & tv, pinch

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Jimena Perini chunk 5 4

0m:49s

11-09-2006
SRoom 22

3m:30s

11-04-2018
Hotwife fantasy Fucking BBC

2m:33s