Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfag View Post
First of all, my wife doesn't know and would be horrified. Thirdly it's that sense of degradation/humiliation as mentioned before and the thrill that I set her up with
There is certainly an element of this that is true for me. It's sexy to me to know that this woman who I know every detail about, her dreams, her desires, what she finds funny, etc. It almost makes her above sexuality in my eyes, so when my buddies stare at her, i know their appreciation in it is plain lust, shes dirtied up again. I find that sexy/.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stuffinthings For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2014, 08:35 AM

Thanked 1,288 Times in 683 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
I just like to show off every now and again
No problem let me know when and where
Old 10-07-2014, 01:57 PM

Thanked 3,111 Times in 133 Posts

Getting to be a bit of an obsession now that we have started and check back all the time to see if we have any comments on photos or PM's lol!!
Old 12-30-2014, 05:27 AM

Default Good question!

Yes i have asked myself that very question many times. The thought that another man sees my lovely wife naked is very arousing. It also gives me feelings of guild but the arousal is tronger. I have shown pics of her in private chats (using **********) for other men and it is a turn on. She doesn't know that i showed her, she wouldn't approve. It is an add on to my sexlife and provides satisfaction for me and my chatmates. One of the people here wrote it is about power, feeling sexual power over my wife (whereas otherwise she is the one who is in control). I can concur with that. Interesting it is so universal. I am a married man frm Sweden and i read here about guys from the other site of the world with the same interest.
Thanks for this post and good forum
Old 01-29-2015, 01:20 PM

Default can anybody find more pics of this girl..

i found a bunch showing her face if anyones interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by addys View Post
just makes me erratic. I Wanna see her get fucked long and hard by a stud cuz i def can't! She'll flip at even the thought
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadyk11 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2015, 01:27 PM

Default ??????

where did you find this picture?!
Old 01-29-2015, 03:57 PM

i love to show pics of my wife because we both love the thought of men wanking off to her pics ,she loves to think that a man wants to fuck her and that her tits and pussy have got someone so horny that they get their cock out and wank till they cum over her pics ,she also hopes that more than a few women have cum as they fingered their pussies as they look at her pics,and the more it turns her on the more i get to fuck her
Old 02-08-2015, 10:51 AM

Thanked 1,288 Times in 683 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
Hoping someone would find her attractive. That way we could meet new people and see if we could have some adult style fun. Nothing too crazy but just spice it up. For the record no one has expressed any interest tjat lives close to is.
Where do you live I might move there
Old 02-08-2015, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakedachers View Post
She likes when I post her pics on the web for ALL to see and comment
What a gorgeous pussy!
Old 06-09-2015, 03:39 AM

Thanked 1,910 Times in 61 Posts
Default Hotwife

This writing is an attempt to explain my feelings from sharing my wife with other men.

There really is no other feeling that matches what it’s like to see your wife on her back, her arms flung over her head, spreading her thighs as another man moves into position to fuck her, his body taking the place of yours. I can’t help revisiting the intense feelings that these moments generate , seeing his hard throbbing cock next to my wife's pussy as she pulls her knees back to open herself to him. Watching as he settles his weight down onto her, seeing her hands embracing him. Then seeing him push forward, the tip of his cock finding my wife’s pussy lips, both of their bodies now lined up to join. Watching as their hips shift slightly, his pushing down as her legs rise into the air. Then I hear my wife of make a little cry and moan, I know that the sounds she’s making means that the head of his cock has entered her, I watch with great anticipation as he shoves the full length of his cock fully into her deepest parts.

Their bodies begin to move in rhythm, and I admire the curve of my wife’s smooth thighs against his hips. I shift around to the side of the bed to watch them kiss, her eyes closed, her tongue searching for his, and then back to look closely between their legs to see the shaft of his cock spreading her pussy lips, seeing his balls swinging as he pulls his cock partway out and then shoves it all the way in. With each thrust the clenching of his ass as he buries his stiff cock in her wonderful pussy. I know exactly what he’s feeling as my wife’s pussy grips his penis…I know the pleasure his throbbing cock is giving her moist pussy, I know as she reaches her orgasm by the way she curls her toes and moans slightly.

As he rolls off of her I rush to fill her freshly fucked pussy with my throbbing cock. I slide in with ease as her warm c*nt if full of his cum and her fluids. This is the pleasure I get from having my wife share her wonderful c*nt with another man. I feel no jealousy as our love is very strong, we both receive immense pleasure from another man shoving his cock into her juicy pussy. I love watching her in the throes of passion as I am very voyeuristic, and the feel of her freshly fucked pussy is beyond describing.

There are just no words that can describe the feelings that run through my body when watching another man doing many wonderful things to my wife's body to take her to higher and higher levels of pleasure. My body trembles with wave after wave of sexual pleasure that is almost as intense as a full blown ejaculation orgasm. At times I would barely be able to stand. My sexual arousal is to the very highest level, every little sound she makes in her sexual pleasure,every little move she makes to impale that hard throbbing cock deeper into her moist warm c*nt, every thrust he makes, all these things and many more bring so much more pleasure to me than just my cock filling her wonderful pussy.

In sharing my wife with other men, my wife and I can both be taken to sexual heights we can never achieve on our own. Having the right partner to join us is of prime importance. One who is sensitive to her needs foremost, than mine and his. We have had some one night stands and some that were stopped before going very far due to his attitude or actions. Yes she fucks other men, NO she is not a gutter sl*t. She shares her body to please me, if I asked her to stop having sex with other men, she would stop in a heartbeat.
Attached Thumbnails
J 001.jpg   J006.jpg  

Leftovers 2.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0080

1m:05s

12-12-2013
Lisa Boyle Concealed Weapon 1of2

3m:09s

09-02-2009
Petra Handjob

2m:38s