Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2016, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Probably because, at this point, it's practically her trademark.

I have a suspicion that the running outside part is pre-recorded. Is there any way to tell for sure?

Thanks for the description and photos!

Thanks

Fango
It didn’t occur to me that it was filmed previously. From a ‘continuity’ point of view the light and weather seemed to match the summer evening. I found a review for the show when it was done at Birmingham’s Fierce festival and it mentions “The physical act of getting naked in this instance doesn’t seem as vulnerable as it might, and as the camera follows her striding out into town naked at night, you don’t fear for her, but you applaud.” Here's the link:

hxxp://thisistomorrow.info/articles/fierce-festival-ursula-martinez-free-admission

I’m curious how this might be done at the Soho Theatre. Most of the access to the Theatre spaces is via a narrow winding staircase and generally busy reception and bar area. Also the often crowded and narrow Dean Street is probably not the most advisable place to wander down naked. I’m not sure if there is a traditional stage door as I’ve often seen the performers in the same spaces as the audience members. Also the show I saw was in August so the evening was still light and relatively warm. It will be a different proposition in February.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eedjut For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2016, 02:27 PM

Default Mrs Henderson

Is anyone planning on going to Mrs Henderson Presents in London to sneak some shots of the naked actresses?

I know someone in it but there's no way in hell I can manage to get there, nevermind with a camera on board! I know it was talked about but not sure if anyone is actually going now that it's nearly here!
Old 02-08-2016, 05:36 PM

Thanked 5,332 Times in 192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyshares84 View Post
Is anyone planning on going to Mrs Henderson Presents in London to sneak some shots of the naked actresses?

I know someone in it but there's no way in hell I can manage to get there, nevermind with a camera on board! I know it was talked about but not sure if anyone is actually going now that it's nearly here!
If I had the chance to see a female acquaintance totally naked, I'd jump at it. Think about it - unless you're dating her, when else would you have the chance to see in person her exposed vaginal lips, let alone her breasts and butt? That's a memory I'd want to have forever, especially about a girl I know.

As per (britishtheatre.com/review-mrs-henderson-presents-theatre-royal-bath-5stars/), the girls private parts are all totally shaved: "the women are quite still, quite extraordinarily beautiful, and quite quite nude. All of them. Hair removed, utterly exposed – like goddesses from a Renaissance painting. They are much braver than the menfolk, these ladies – their genitalia gets full spotlight exposure."

By the way, there are plenty of photos of the star Emma Williams naked breasts and butt if you google her. She was naked in a TV show. Her breasts and butt are very cute, and I can only imagine how amazing her vagina looks - and she has now shown it off to thousands of people.

Some/all of the other female stars are also very cute - for example, Katie Bernstein is really pretty and it would be so amazing to see her naked pussy as she performs.

I'm certainly jealous of the stagehands, costars, crew, etc who get to see these girls naked all the time at rehearsals and things!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2016, 09:12 PM

Thanked 3,649 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post

Some/all of the other female stars are also very cute - for example, Katie Bernstein is really pretty and it would be so amazing to see her naked pussy as she performs.

I'm certainly jealous of the stagehands, costars, crew, etc who get to see these girls naked all the time at rehearsals and things!
The cast of the London one may be different from the Bath one though??
Old 02-09-2016, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
The cast of the London one may be different from the Bath one though??
The names listed here seem to be similar or the same:
whatsonstage.com/london-theatre/news/casting-mrs-henderson-presents-west-end_39455.html

So if you want to see gorgeous Emma's and Katie's most intimate parts fully exposed and totally shaved, you're in luck!
Attached Thumbnails
emmawilliams.jpg   katiebernstein.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 04:25 PM

Default Ursula Martinez show

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlanticWave View Post
I managed to find photos from a preview of this as well as a promo image. Wish there was video!

I was at this Ursula Martinez show tonight in Soho. The show itself is actually quite entertaining. THe nudity is at the very end. After she's done building the wall you see in those images, a camera shows her behind the wall and she strips off. Then she walks in front of the wall naked, and takes a selfie with an audience member in the front row towards the left. So if you sit in the front row, you will be very close to her naked body. She posts the selfies on her twitter - redhankylady. Then she exits the stage towards the right side, the camera lady follows her, and she goes outside. It's not the same footage as the screencaps above, but I really do not know if it was live. If someone knew where she exited, if she even does, they could be waiting there to try to get a photo -- but you cannot take a photo in the theater.

So sit in the front row -- you will see her cute tits and very full bush as she does the selfie -- and you will be very close -- you have maybe 20-30 seconds of a full frontal view to try to see her pussy lips under her bush. Then you get a great view of her bum as she turns and walks out. Any one know if she actually goes outside?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to londondude_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 06:01 PM

I was Mrs Henderson tonight - they've actually added even more bits of nudity!
Old 02-09-2016, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITCC View Post
I was Mrs Henderson tonight - they've actually added even more bits of nudity!
Which side is better to sit on to see the cuties naked? Can you give some details of the naked scenes? Just breasts and vag, or butts too?

Last edited by c747584@trbvm.com; 02-09-2016 at 06:23 PM.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
Which side is better to sit on to see the cuties naked? Can you give some details of the naked scenes? Just breasts and vag, or butts too?
Best spot is a couple of rows from the front - bang on centre

Most of the naked scenes are girls posing as naked statues, however this is one scene where a character steps to the front of the stage and sings naked for about 30 seconds (this is bang on centre)

The new scene is one where an air raid strikes in the middle of a performance - it means that all the girls break away from their statues and start running around stage, lots of opportunities to see boobs/vag/butts
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ITCC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 11:09 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,300 Times in 3,812 Posts

Before those images fade in your mind, can you elaborate on the girl's bodies at all? The front of stage bit in particular!

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ama inter 061

2m:22s

09-21-2018
two asses

7m:15s

03-10-2017
nicki lynn aycox

1m:13s

09-09-2005