Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2015, 10:57 PM

Thanked 26,333 Times in 2,797 Posts
Default Thanks CT

Thanks CT for the comments...!!

No comments from anyone else????... disappointing..

You guys let us know if you want the details on Sunday nite group fun...?
Old 09-10-2015, 08:58 AM

Thanked 11,676 Times in 1,779 Posts

Dollie........... Dollie here. Sorry we've been busy and got behind here. But I haven't been behind with the few fuck buddies left. That's another story or two and fucking takes time.
I love it that some of the wives and girlfriends are writting. Makes me want to share more. MFM4 and Grits have done so many things like we have. Only the fucking part I never did until last summer.
Still almost everything MFM wrote except those parts I lived. We had friends that owned a very small bar in our town. Sort of a biker and redneck bar. It got sort of wild at times but we never had any problems. My hubby loved me wearing very little and letting the young men feel me up. I had so many guys fingering and sucking my boobs we couldn't keep track. We still are amazed I never got fucked or gave in. Believe me I was always hot enough. It's just my old fears of a childhood **** that made my push the men away.

Those friends owned another tiny bar in a very small farming town. They served food at the bar since the town was too small for a restaurant. I ended up being the only waitres and helped serving at the bar. Like mrs MFM4 I didn't drink and didn't know how to mix drinks. I was mostly the beer girl and waited tables when the owner or his wife made the drinks.
I don't remember how they ran two bars at once. I think the little place in the other town was mostly open in the day time. Since I even wore very little there while working I started getting felt up and fingered by those old farmers eating lunch. Found out some old farm guys never get sex at home or see boobies. They used to play with my boobs and tell each other it was like milking their cows only more fun. Usually one old man on each boob and another rubbing my pussy. I was loving it even if I only made $1.00 an hour. The tips were great.
Hubby didn't mind when he was around to watch. I only dressed and played to make him happy. But now I was getting a ride to work while he was at work.
We had no secrets and the bar owners also told him everything. I was sitting on the old men's laps while wearing only my tiny mini skirts, no panties ever, and not much of a top. Usully the uniforms were those scoop necked peasant things that my boobs rolled out of.
I'm out of time for now. But will stop saying hubby got jealous and made me quit. I will add more if anyone wants to read it.
Mostly I wanted to thank Grits, MFM4, and the others for the great stories. For years we thought we were the only couple who did these things.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2015, 07:10 PM

Default I was a waitress.

I think I left off telling that hubby Denny made me quit my waitress job in the tiny town south of where we lived. It really was a very small town at least 30 or 40 miles in farm country. There was the post office, a tiny grocery store, a bar that was never open, a small restaurant that became a bar too, a church, a little gas station/ repair garage, and a grain elevator. Maybe more but mostly those and a few homes. The others were farms nearby. The town reminded us of a wild west movie town.
Our new friends Joe and Jo Ann had the biker bar a few miles from where we lived. (made up names) We thought they were old. Probably in their 40's and I was around 20. We hung out there so much we became friends. It was on a busy east/west road. Not a main highway but a busy street that went from one end of the south side of town to the other and to the factories. It was next to a RR track and on weekends when a band played was very busy. Us girls were in the habit of flashing as slow trains passed.
On weekends when there was a rock and roll or country band It got so busy that the crowd overflowed out onto the front porch and parking lot. This was when it was still legal to drink outside a bar. I‘d help out getting beer and taking drink orders outside.
A bottle of beer was 50 cents and most guys gave me a dollar each. Joe usually gave us free drinks, sandwiches, and a little money on busy weekends. Denny cleared $50 at his office job at the factory. I made 3 or 4 times more for a few hours on Friday and Saturday evenings just having fun.
The owner’s wife Jo Ann, and their regular waitresses wore those French maid/ bar maid type low cut peasant blouses with a push up bra that made their boobs float out like Playboy bunnies. Now and then a customer would pat them on the butt or rub their exposed boobs. But Joe didn’t let much groping happen.
On the other hand when I was there I got felt up a lot. So did other biker gals. Joe told Denny that’s why a lot of bikers come there, too see and flirt with women.
I ended up getting one of those low cut white ruffled peasant blouses too. They had the name of the bar near the top edge next to our boobs. The guys liked walking up to read the name even though they’d seen it many times. Yes they were looking at our boobs!
I never wore panties or a bra so if I moved around a lot or bent over my boobs rolled out. I’d have my hands full or be busy so they’d just be hanging out sometimes. This could be why I got good tips.
I think Joe and Jo Ann lived near that farm town. They opened the little restaurant/bar for lunch and closed around 4PM. Their bar where we lived opened around noon and someone else was there till Joe and Jo Ann go there.
At first Jo Ann helped Joe in the kitchen and waited tables in the little country bar. Mostly truckers waiting at the grain elevator next door and a few farmers stopped for a late breakfast or lunch so it wasn’t busy. When word got around that the food was good and Jo Ann was wearing her low blouse more truckers and working men ate there. Joann couldn’t keep up.
I was asked to be a waitress. I’d never worked in my life and didn’t know anything about drinks but agreed to help out. My mom baby sat our son free and Joe or Jo Ann picked me up from home and took me back after work. I was probably making $1.00 an hour there and on weekends sometimes almost $200 at their city bar. The money really helped and I was getting to show my boobs and flirt with men.
Back at the biker bar Denny was always there. He loved watching the bikers fondling my boobs and reaching under my mini skirt to feel my ass and pussy. This happened a lot when we went camping and to other bars on vacations. He liked that.
I’d always tell Denny about those grain truck drivers and farmers playing around at the tiny restaurant and he seemed jealous. I’d sit on their laps to take their orders and to just be friendly. My mini would be up so far everything usually showed and if my boobs didn’t slip out someone pulled them out.
Suddenly I was getting bigger and more tips. Denny loved it! But Joe, Jo Ann, me, and others were telling Denny how those old farmers were getting braver and making me offers for more money. He must have taken off work early. Denny came to the restaurant and saw me being pawed by several old farmers and mostly nude. He made me quit right then.
Now there were a few other times he got jealous. One was the first times I let young men fondle my boobs while they were nude posing for picture at a state park secluded beach. He got over that and encouraged me to keep doing it for years. I still pose with men feeling me up. Denny also got jealous a few times when I was very young and we’d go to the scummy strip clubs. Men thought I worked there and would try to get dates.
Even last year when I finally started letting men fuck me and I was in gangbangs he got very jealous. In time he got over that too. It’s always been his dream for me to be fondled and fucked so it was really all his fault.
For me it’s great seeing my husband get jealous. That shows he still loves me.
Sorry I guess this story does not really fit here. But since I started it before I just finished it. I’ll write one about the three 22 year olds that fucked me a few weeks ago. That should fit in.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2015, 02:12 AM

Default Wife & friends

this is Mrs. Wife,

I read hubbys version of sat. nites "key party". If anyone wants to hear my actual account about my time w/ "K"...let me know.. there are some details I didn't tell hubby.

Reading his account w/ "H" told me more details then I knew from him w/her...

or just asl me a question?
Attached Thumbnails
hot1.jpg  
Old 09-12-2015, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
this is Mrs. Wife,

I read hubbys version of sat. nites "key party". If anyone wants to hear my actual account about my time w/ "K"...let me know.. there are some details I didn't tell hubby.

Your stories are always exciting. I would love to hear more.

Oh, yeah. Your pictures ain't bad either.
j/k Your pictures are great!!
The Following User Says Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2015, 10:50 PM

Default stenxyz

Thanks... what would you like to know? Whats j/k pictures?
Old 09-14-2015, 03:45 PM

Default Dollie's Stories... SHARING ME.

I suppose this is still open for others to tell stories. I'm not good at this but we do like to share.
Here's another story from a week ago. Since we bought a home almost a year ago in another state we keep busy packing and playing games with my special freinds while we are still here. Also remember we are too old for this but are taking advantage of these offers while we still can. Anyway here' is my story with hubby's help.

Sharing Me
A little over a year ago I became a surprise birthday present for a 21 year old boy. We didn’t want to do this because of his young age. But it wasn’t the first young kid and I missed being fucked by my teenaged husband like we used to.
We trust older men and it was easy being fucked by them. The few young kids that fucked me fucked fast and hard. The good part of it is they can cum over and over big wads and keep going.

To get to this recent story, two different boys I’d been a birthday present for had tried for months to get us to go back to the motel for their 22nd birthday. We kept ignoring them and turning them down. Not that I didn’t have fun with them, we worried they’d tell too many people.
That’s another thing about the old retired guys around here. Most have very few friends or are married to cold non-sexy wives. It’s not likely any would tell about our love affairs. On the other hand we already knew the young kids were bragging about fucking an old woman and getting to fuck without a condom.
A few weeks ago hubby turned them each down again. Our town is small and we accidentally met the first boy and another 22 year old while shopping. They were both friends with the second little fuck buddy. I’ll call them Jim, John, and Jo. Jim was the first and Jo had not fucked me yet or even seen me before.
They walked out to our car and helped put the groceries in it, talking about all three of them meeting us at the same little motel to fuck me. The Shady Pines motel is an hour’s drive from home and the room they get is the first one in the row sort of all alone if no one rents #2. The manager is nice and knows what goes on. He gives the boys a special rate for a few afternoon hours. As they said, all we had to do was show up. (Made up name of motel and people)
Hubby didn’t tell the boys yes or no. Several days later Jim called asking if we could be at the motel on Wednesday last week. I’m not sure what day we did go but we agreed and went there. It would be Denny, me, and three 22 year old kids just fucking. They knew our rules that I’d only let them fuck my pussy and play with my boobs. So we went.
Since we were just going to drive the 50 or 60 miles and go right to the room, I wore a simple pullover low cut dress and nothing else. We called them my beach dresses that I’d sometimes wear to the nude beaches across the state. Only takes seconds to pull off or on over my head.
Denny was nervous but I was ready to meet three 22 year olds and let them have fun. This was going to be their late 22nd. Birthday present. They brought a cooler of soda and planned on ordering some pizzas later while we would rest. We’d done this several times before at the Shady Pines motel.
Parking was easy since it was the first room near the street and the office was across the parking lot. Only one car was there and the manager was waiting outside room #1. Like before, he greeted us and told us to let him know if there was any trouble or we needed anything. One of the boys opened the door and I could see all three standing in the room naked with nice 6”-7” erections. (Hubby told me that. They looked and felt larger to me.)
There is no way I can remember everything and Denny is helping me remember this much. I was too busy to keep score! I do know I got fast fucked over and over by all three. Denny said he thinks they each fucked three times. They’d each fuck maybe 15 minutes, fill me up, then another took his place.
I do remember at first there was one boy working on each booby while the third fucked me fast like a dog in heat. The boys said they could go longer but had to take turns. It’s been years since hubby could go that fast and last that long. Now him and the other old guys fuck slow and just squirt a little.
We’re guessing after an hour or so the boys took a soda break and Denny fucked me for a short time. Hubby was showing off and ramming his cock in hard and deep. I was screaming but he thought I was just doing it to show off too. He likes me to get loud when getting fucked to turn on the man fucking me. It really did hurt but I love it getting hurt that way.
Yes, he squirted his little wad but his penis is still longer than those boys and I could feel it draining deep in my pussy even though I was full of boy cum. It does not stay hard long and if he hadn’t taken his pill before leaving home he wouldn’t have gotten a hard-on.
I still can’t decide if I like slow fucked by old men in their 60’s or kids in their 20’s. It is all great but different. Denny used to fuck me so rough and so long I’d bring GF’s home to fuck so I got a break. It’s relaxing with those older men and like I wrote we don’t have the worries with them. Sadly a few of my old fuck buddies have already died and taken our memories with them. These kids will be telling friends for the next 50 years like we are now.
The boys started taking turns again as soon as Denny climbed off. From the way they were ramming me I think they were trying to go deep like hubby did. Some of them made my pussy hurt too but now it was sore inside.

There’s more to this story but I will write it later. Hope you enjoyed reading about how hubby shares his old wife with little boys. Don’t worry, we never mess with any under 20.

The beach dress I wore to the motel. Low enough to get my boobs out. Easy on and easy off. never any underwear.
Attached Thumbnails
Crop HH.JPG  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2015, 11:27 PM

Default OPen to everyone

ITS OPEN to everyone!!
Old 09-15-2015, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
this is Mrs. Wife,

All these great "thanks" from everyone,, BUT no questions from anyone???
Old 09-15-2015, 11:08 AM

I would love to hear details of your night with 'K', did you get any sleep? 5 loads must've meant you spent most of the night fucking and sucking!

How was the group party? I would like to hear it from your perspective, did they dp you?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MontanaMan7 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
nsrr

5m:13s

05-14-2011
sally goose1

7m:32s

01-30-2019
sweetest4of15

2m:12s