Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2014, 01:58 PM

Thanked 1,627 Times in 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
But since we're not related, you should definitely post it here!
Oh hell yeah! For sure let us see!!
Old 05-16-2014, 05:15 PM

Thanked 1,996 Times in 117 Posts
Cool Recognised

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbobulus View Post
I have been posting snaps of my wife Anne on AmateurAlbum; Zoig and OCC for about a year. I started being very careful not to show any recognisable features but the became more and more daring. For the last sixth months I have been quite open with face pics.

We are keen motorcyclists and my avatar is Anne on our bright green Kawasaki.

On AA I had an intriguing comment... "I have a secret to share with you." So I release an e-mail address I use for such things and this is the message that came back.

hello,

This is Leglover24 from Amature Album. I posted on some of your sexy wifes photo's a couple of time and said I had a secret to share :-)

Well it's probably not that fantastic a secret, but going back a good few weeks ago I saw you and your other half out on the bike up in Crossgates. You were both on a Green Kwaka. I recognized your wife and god did it turn me on! seeing her there in the flesh was awesome, I only wish I had the front to come say hello or start a conversation, thank god I didn;t because when I got home and checked your profile I noticed that she doesn't know about the website lol I would have dropped you right in it!

Anyway, I just wanted to say I think your photo's of her are a huge turn on! God what I'd give to see her naked in the flesh! & or to hear her have sex!

All the best
Dai

Wow, did that set my pulse racing.
I have been e-mailing the guy and told him that we will be at the café at 2 on Saturday. If he wants he can come over and chat. She will be in full leathers (a hot day so not much underneath!). Make like it's the bike and then he can drop some compliments about how good she looks in leathers and see how she responds. If I give him the winkd he can drop a sexy comment or two.
Dangerous ground but got to start somewhere.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to bobbobulus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2014, 11:42 PM

Default a couple of times....

I've found pics and profiles of a couple people I know. The first was a high school social studies teacher and the second was a relative of mine. Both were a shock to me but a huge turn on too. I loved chatting with the teacher about r wives and knowing they lived in the same town and what hot pervs they were.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TX_Hubby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2014, 03:32 PM

Thanked 4,258 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_Hubby View Post
I've found pics and profiles of a couple people I know. The first was a high school social studies teacher and the second was a relative of mine. Both were a shock to me but a huge turn on too. I loved chatting with the teacher about r wives and knowing they lived in the same town and what hot pervs they were.
Wow, that is something. I have yet to see anyone I know or have someone message me that knows my wife. (her nude pics that got posted).
The Following User Says Thank You to userguy14 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2014, 03:52 PM

Thanked 1,073 Times in 387 Posts

Great!
Old 05-23-2014, 01:40 PM

Thanked 2,477 Times in 207 Posts
Default Found a picture from 30 years ago

Just this week found a picture of a lady that worked for my as a computer programmer. Absolutely positive it is her.

Weird finding a picture from the 80's and seeing someone you know. This is the only one I have found that I know someone.

While at the same company, another employee brought in his pictures from a vacation and I was the first to look at them and he had forgot to take out the beach pictures that had his wife naked on the beach. I didn't get to keep the pictures, but I did see his wife after that and it was different to know what she looked like naked.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fuzzdog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2014, 04:13 AM

Thanked 1,996 Times in 117 Posts
Unhappy

Quote:
I have been e-mailing the guy and told him that we will be at the café at 2 on Saturday. If he wants he can come over and chat. She will be in full leathers (a hot day so not much underneath!). Make like it's the bike and then he can drop some compliments about how good she looks in leathers and see how she responds. If I give him the winkd he can drop a sexy comment or two.
Dangerous ground but got to start somewhere.
Set up the meet, rode there and waited....gut never showed. Now he doesn't e-mail. Guess he chickened out. He will never know!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bobbobulus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2014, 09:32 AM

Thanked 8,894 Times in 974 Posts
Default Too bad...

Quote:
Set up the meet, rode there and waited....gut never showed. Now he doesn't e-mail. Guess he chickened out. He will never know!
I was really looking forward to hearing how the meeting turned out. This could have turned into a hot little story!

BTW, I've never seen someone I've recognized on OCC or any other site.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2014, 07:52 AM

Default Yes I have - 2 in fact.

I spotted a woman I know from work.Only one photo of her standing in a forest area wearing jeans and her white top pulled down to her waist exposing a nice pair with those large round pink aureola that some have.She is, blonde, in her 30`s and is married with kids. I pm`d the poster to see where he got it so I might find more but he said it was just a random photo pulled from the net. I could not find the thread again but did print the pic off so I can enjoy Helen when I feel like it. it had been on one of those milf type threads of which there are millions of postings so finding it again would be pretty much impossible.The second one was a relative, a niece in fact - worryingly I had been enjoying the pics for a little while before I looked at the face and recognised her.She is also in her 30`s with kids etc. Other than that I have seen many faces that look pretty much like people I have known over the years, alike enough that bit could be but could not be certain...nice to imagine it was though.
Old 05-28-2014, 04:46 PM

Thanked 4,198 Times in 195 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpiper1971 View Post
?????
She is familar to me, too. Maybe she just has ' one of those faces'?

Tags
friend, girlfriend, i knew her, in-law, recognize, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0109

2m:39s

01-10-2014
VID 20140529 WA0001

1m:18s

08-24-2019
22 mp4

1m:32s

12-21-2015